[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck you mods I'm spreading the truth!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image:47463.jpg (3MB, 2038x1471px) Image search: [Google]
image:47463.jpg
3MB, 2038x1471px
Ever since the bombings happened at the airport there have been constant suspicious threads coming up all over here on this place.

>hurr durr why didn't the terrorists do this instead of doing that?
>hurr durr how would /k/ make a bomb out of commercial crap?
>hurr durr how can we weaponize this and that?
>hurr durr how would we take over obvious government place and support obvious durka durkas?
>hurr durr how would we make a nuke in a size of a briefcase?
>hurr durr oh boy I do hate cops alot say how would we get rid of dem police?
>hurr durr what oversize caliber rifles y'all got please show me your weapons and income!
>hurr durr were can I go shoot my legal full auto rifle legally on a legal land please give me address!
>hurr durr how do you murder without being noticed?

What the hell is up with all of this recent honeypot clickbait ATF made threads and why the fuck are you fucks so naively going on there and posting on these obviously monitored threads!?

Can anyone explain why the fuck this is now a recent thing going on?

This thread was instantly removed before it could even stay for more than one minute which further proves my point about this suspicious shit going on right now!!!
>>
Those threads are literally the heart and soul of /k/. Like, if someone asked me what kind of threads /k/ has, I would say those- besides maybe adding the occasional camo/surplus/patch shilling.
>>
>>29389524
Fuck off shill
>>
>>29389524
Fuck off
>>
>>29389524
I bet you would vote for trump and vote in common sense gunlaws as well right asshole?
>>
>>29389506
>>hurr durr how can we weaponize this and that?
That's been a daily thread forever though. Ever see the Prius?
>>
>>29389742
Like your mom
>>
>>29389506
Or maybe...just maybe....this board is populated by people who enjoy talking about weapons, combat tactics, and methods of insurrection to familiarize themselves with tools and ideas that would allow them to resist the very same invasion of insidious, violent, outright evil culture that has turned the so called "civilized" European countries who inanely welcomed it into soft target warzones.
>>
>>29389524
Literally the cancer that killed /k/
>>
If the US government is retarded enough to go on 4chan and try and set people up as terrorists instead of going after IS then they deserve to be bombed
>>
Derp
>>
>>29392361
I bet you hate Alex Jones
>>
>>29389506

You know that new captcha?

It links all posts to your google account.Click on "privacy" or "terms" it takes you to your google account FFS

The mods can see the google account name of every post

And yes I know there are some super super smart people who arent logged in to google or dont have a google account. This only applies if you post while logged in
>>
>>29390459
This is right everyon else is stupid.
/k/ is about guns and military stuff.
>>
>>29392361

lol ARFCOM reject
>>
>>29394041
This is actually spooky
>As I use the captcha
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.