[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PMCs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: ACADEMI-Hi-res-Logo.jpg (30KB, 640x187px) Image search: [Google]
ACADEMI-Hi-res-Logo.jpg
30KB, 640x187px
Thoughts on PMCs?

How much would the Saudis have to pay you to fight to spread the influence of Wahhabi Islam?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPdTxH8OVlo
>>
>>29361679
>>>/pol/
>>
>>29361679
looks like its freezing in that news room.
>>
>>29361679
Honestly, they could pay me their entire fucking GDP, I would never fight on the behalf of Islam. It is the greatest cancer humankind has ever seen.
>>
>>29361679
Wouldnt fight to protect anyone but the oil and civil workers in those god forsaken hellholes, my god is is the green and his dick is way way bigger than allah's.
>>
File: 8FxEa.gif (1014KB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
8FxEa.gif
1014KB, 290x189px
>>29362107
>mfw the us military cleared iraq for ISIS to take over
>>
There's nothing wrong with it if you're employed by your own country, but dying for the fucking Saudis is pathetic. Might as well join ISIS.
>>
>>29362046
Sandnigger detected
>>
>>29361679
Are there any hard facts on the use of PMCs in Yemen? A lot of what I'm hearing is somewhat unverified, I know that there was something about South Americans and an Aussie or someone dying. I haven't even seen any pictures of them over there dead or alive.
>>29362278
Obama wanted out in the shortest amount of time possible, despite knowing that AQI was still active even after Al-Zarqawis death. I think some people knew of the consequences, but I don't think anyone was prepared for the level of fuckery that ISIS managed to bring to Iraq.
>>
>>29363380

Daily reminder that it was GWB who agreed to the Iraq withdrawl timetable and Hilary Clinton personally instigated the civil war in Syria that allowed ISIS to fester.
>>
I'd do it for 80k if no questions are asked.
>>
>>29363380
The Saudi use Colombian mercs because they are such faggots, they cannot fight their own wars.
>>
>>29361679
Academi fucking sucks. Really though.
>>
>>29364302
>80k
That's piss compared to actual checks being handed out.
>>
>>29361679
Go to PMC if you want to die badly
PMCs does most shitiest jobs ever..
>>
>>29364270
>Hilary Clinton instigated the civil war in Syria
Sauce? I find it believable but I may need to reference it someday.
>>29364305
Well I don't doubt the ineptitude of the Saudis, but I don't get why the Houthis don't show us some pictures of dead mercs and only give us estimations of the dead.
>>
>>29364302

Really? You could easily be making that in the States in many professions..

I'd do some stuff for 300K+ after taxes, any less than that not worth it
>>
I swear, every time there's a thread on PMCs it's always filled with blatant miss-info. I don't think I've ever seen a single poster present credible information. The fact that they say its Academi or black water is fucking stupid, Academi and TC had a merger a few years back and now everything is under Constellis, also the guys who have been contracted by the Saudis are an offshoot of an offshoot from Blackwater that distanced themselves from everything else Blackwater and later Academi was doing elsewhere in the ME.

I wouldn't trust the validity of any of these reports as they all generally function as propaganda pieces for their respective sides. Also, if anyone was killed it was a bunch of shitty 3rd worlders fighting for 50-100 USD a day with shitty AKs and garbage equipment, not super l33tDeltaRagnars.
>>
>>29364302
>>29364401
Questions will be asked unless you handle your business in a way that you ensure they don't get asked or that nothing comes back to you. Also, no ones paying you shit unless you can prove you have the ability to conduct yourself in the aforementioned way, no one in the industry is hiring western military advisors that don't come from pretty extensive SOF backgrounds right now, since the only thing they need from the western warriors is the ability to bridge the gap and do what a shit load of 3rd world fighters they'll hire at the same time cant do (basically anything beyond static security).
>>
>>29364398

http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-destroy-syria-for-israel-the-best-way-to-help-israel/5515741
>>
File: Scott Helvenston.png (2MB, 1423x1047px) Image search: [Google]
Scott Helvenston.png
2MB, 1423x1047px
>>29364422
>not super l33tDeltaRagnars.
>implying they don't die just like everyone else
>>
>>29364457
Well the actual part of the e-mail segment was good info, the rest of that article is literal clickbait trash.
>>
File: 1453537105180.jpg (99KB, 491x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453537105180.jpg
99KB, 491x500px
Do you get to choose whats jobs/contracts you take when you join a pmc?
>>
>>29364481

You can find more shit on wikileaks

The only thing that isn't confirmed at this point is if obama or clinton took point on this.

Given that the Libya debacle was Clinton's doing (we came, we saw, he died), chances are Syria was also her handiwork.
>>
>>29364478
>Scott
Damn, he looked better on 'Combat Missions'. Those guys got fucked up.
>>
>>29364496
I tend to believe Clinton being the one more behind this, I'd just rather have the raw info though.
>>
>>29364478
Didn't say well trained guys don't die, I said they aren't the ones who will be chilling around in some shitty base pull static security.

Also that guy was a SEAL, they're known for having garbage skills when it comes to navigating through non-permissive environments and for being trash at assaulting through ambushes.

>>29364483
Yes and no, as a free lancer you can take contracts that you want and ignore ones you don't. But often times you might show up and a job isn't what you thought it would be, and leaving isn't always as easy as just walking away; you might be in a hostile environment with no means of transportation back to the United States, a place where walking away from the job at that point means walking into an active warzone by yourself as a foreigner who doesn't speak the local language or have any resources.
>>
>>29364496
Syria was a fucking mess than there was no way we were going to let Assad keep his chems around, so I view it as more of an "oh well" thing, because we are not the only one that messed around in there. Libya is both Obama's and Clinton's fault, as head of the Executive branch and Chief Diplomat respectively. We should have known better from the CIA dicking around during the cold war.
>>
>All these people spewing bullshit as fast as their fat little phalanges can type
>>
>>29364667
>we were going to
If only the US kept its jew nose out of the rest of the world Europa would still be a paradise for generations to come. Fuck off world police.
It's also impossible to prove that Assad bombed its citizens or whatever dumb shit you saw on the "news".
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.