[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ invasion of Sealand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (61KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 624x351px
How hard would this be? Presuming we can get all the gear we need out there, what consequences would it have? What countries would try to intervene? Does Sealand have any form of military protection of it's own? How many /k/ommandos would it take?
>>
some say that this legendary Cold War-era operator operates from Sealand so I wouldn't try invading it.
>>
Just look at it. There's no way up if they don't want you up there.
>>
>>29353446
UK would have none of it and they'd send out elements of the Royal Navy to tell you to piss off, actually firing on the Royal Navy is just going to give you a severe case of dead.
>>
>>29353446
You just need the anti-air to deny it re-supply. A couple of boats with heavy machine-guns could do it. You could also use guns on the boat to keep them suppressed while you move in a helicopter to drop off a kommando team.
>>
>>29353473
Now someone can upload that drawfags series, I don't have it.
>>
>>29353473
Why? If we pay them taxes and shit we're already better than Sealand.
>>
>>29353658
Yeah but allowing an invader to take it would look bad for the uk. Granted they're a nanny state but still they'd never allow it. However if you bought it from them it'd be a different matter.
>>
File: 1442358084664.png (2MB, 3159x5407px) Image search: [Google]
1442358084664.png
2MB, 3159x5407px
>>
>>29353688
I have the weirdest boner right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (226KB, 2656x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 2656x1500px
>>29353668
And what if we fly a union jack next to this? It would seem as if Britain regained control, so it would make them look good.
>>
File: 1442325037494.png (4MB, 6352x5408px) Image search: [Google]
1442325037494.png
4MB, 6352x5408px
>>29353688
Oops... I forgot there are two files for that comic series... My bad. I posted the ending first...
Here is the first part.
In my defense. It was 5am and I'm drunk & sleep deprived.
>>
What about convincing Sealand to join us? They fly the /k/ flag, and they do some /k/ommando stuff, and they receive our support. Both sides profit. Well, except for us, because we don't get to invade Sealand.
>>
>>29354434
But /k/ needs a homeland to call our own
>>
>>29354452
Guess we should just be really supportive of the britbongs.
>>
>>29354475
I vote we send an emmisarry to Britain to try and win their favor in our upcoming operation.

Who shall be our ambassador?
>>
Nobody lives on Sealand

It's such a decrepit wreck that they just live ashore and market "Sealand" merchandise on the internet.
>>
File: image.jpg (208KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208KB, 600x450px
>>29353688
>>29353890
>This will never happen
>We will never conquer Sealand and fight a political battle to earn a place in the UN
The truth hurts, m8
>>
>>29355286
Why join the UN when we can create our own?
>>
>>29355290
Well yeah, but.... It hurts more that we will never conquer Sealand
>>
>>29355290

The Gunited /k/nations.
>>
>>29353446
Didn't they change the laws regarding ownership of islands a certain distance from the mainland, meaning that Sealand technically belongs to the UK again.
>>
>>29353446
"Artificial islands, installations and structures do not possess the status of islands. They have no territorial sea of their own, and their presence does not affect the delimitation of the territorial sea, the exclusive economic zone or the continental shelf"
>>
>>29354506
do we have any mentally stable /k/ommandos who won't just sperg about guns all the time? I honestly think it could work if we inform the brits an hour in advance, and tell them we'll pay tax, and that we will never let ourselves be hired by their enemies.
>>
File: motherbaseburning.jpg (43KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
motherbaseburning.jpg
43KB, 800x450px
Just say you're a UN inspection team and some retard on the platform will bend over and grab his ankles, giving your team the opportunity to infiltrate quite easily.
>>
>>29357839
Uhhhh, That's a good question.

I think we're boned there.
>>
>>29359127
my stepdads father did this in the 70s, it worked.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.