[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS MEMPHIS CHICK IS READY FOR WAR RIDE OR DIE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 10

File: Capture.png (219KB, 402x359px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
219KB, 402x359px
http://cantstophiphopworldwide.com/this-memphis-chick-is-ready-for-war-ride-or-die/
>>
>>29340238
I don't come on /k/ to see fat monkey bitches wave NFA items in my face
>>
>>29340276
Really?
This is exactly why I come onto /k/....
>>
>>29340238

I have absolutely no problem with this. I would love to get a spare barrel for my NEF shotgun and cut it down to 10 inches or so.
>>
>>29340238
the fact that this is the standard for what people consider cool and badass in the thug community reassures me quite a bit
>>
>shitty $50 break action shotgun
>Ruger P-series

Why am I not surprised?

Jigga Jones is better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ke86qCPnc4
>>
>>29340238
do black people even get in trouble for nfa violations?

Tons of "music videos" on youtube show young black kids with sawn offs.
They pop up in drug raids from time to time, even in gun buy backs you'll see some.

Never here about them getting charged for it on the news
>>
>>29340347

ATF doesn't typically patrol the hood. Much easier to go after a family man innawoods in Idaho, or a church in Texas.
>>
>>29340238
god, 901 sure does represent

inb4 nigger
>>
>>29340309

Which is illegal if it's not registered with the ATF and they give you a tax stamp.
>>
>>29340477

Lots of things are illegal that shouldn't be. How does the boot leather taste today, Mr. Statist?
>>
>>29340377
>or a molester and cult leader at a church in Texas

FTFY
>>
>>29340490

Wew, excellent b8 lad. Defending the ATF is almost as bad as defending the DEA.
>>
>>29340487

Feels good to not violate the law, no matter how stupid. I guess I'm just uncomfortable being locked in a cage and having a man's penis in my butt.
>>
>>29340487
He didn't say he was in favor of the law, dipshit. He stated a fact
>>
bet she ends up in jail by the end of the week idiots
>>
>>29340508

His next post implies otherwise. See:

>>29340506

I'll die before being locked in a cage again. You seem lack the understanding that by following unjust laws, you are being literally constrained and metaphorically fucked.
>>
>>29340477
>>29340309
This is why autistic people suck at crime.
>>
>>29340377

This.

Had the ATF pounding on my door a few weeks ago because I had bought "too" many guns in the past 12 months. Family man in suburbia here. I strongly believe they were just "fishing" for something.
>>
>>29340550

Keep up the good work and don't let them or any other statists hold you back. ATF runs around trying to catch FFLs in a paperwork mistake or regular Joes buying or selling too many guns while there are actual murderers, robbers, and rapists going around with impunity.
>>
>>29340505

The ATF took down a cult leader in a situation that could have ended up like Jonestown. The ATF ROYALLY fucked it up, but they had the balls to do it. The guns were their way to justify it. I do think it is overreaching, but let's not make the Branch Davidians out into martyrs. They were religious zealots that were molesting children (not unlike other religious institutions across a variety of cultures).

>>29340541

>You seem lack the understanding that by following unjust laws, you are being literally constrained and metaphorically fucked.

Just a cost/benefits analysis. If you were a grown up you'd understand that.
>>
>>29340550

>pics or it didn't happen
>>
File: 8D3uE91.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
8D3uE91.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
I kinda embrace a war against the hood.
>>
>>29340579

>implying anything is worth the cost of being the subject of the state, rather than a sovereign citizen
>implying it should be illegal to lead a cult
>implying burning the children to death was better than using the proper channels to "save" them

You'd probably like the Folsom Street Fair. Even though all the leather there isn't on boots, I think the smell alone would really get you going.
>>
>>29340609
same

#Ready as fuck
>>
>>29340592
>>29340637

Autismo & Moonboy vs the Hood, coming to a theater near you.
>>
>>29340592

Wish I could. I've read many threads on here/ Reddit/any other gun forums about people getting visits from the ATF so I had sub-consciously prepared myself.

Although, I was actually pretty shocked when I had the two ATF agents on my doorstep. They thought I was a "strawman" but I assured them I am just a collector (which is 100% true, never sold a gun before). After about 10 minutes of talking they left and haven't heard anything since.

Still waiting for them to show up with a warrant and root through all my shit lol.
>>
>>29340666

How many guns did you buy for this to happen? I'm not doubting it, just damn. This is what they're going after? Also, they are using gun sale records as a registry if this is true, which is what the opponents of the NICS system said all along.
>>
>>29340666

Demonic trips speak the truth.
>>
>>29340693

Ok so, I run a very lucrative business and really got into guns hardcore about 2 years ago. Over the course of the last 12 months I've probably purchased about 30+ guns through multiple FFL's. They told me I had set off some "red flags" in their system.

The guys were complete dicks at first but warmed up after we talked for a little bit, I live in a very nice uppity neighborhood + nice house all that stuff so I think that helped my cause. I do hope it's the last of it, it's not fun dealing with those motherfuckers. Definitely was an interesting afternoon to say the least.

I didn't let them spook me though, since then I've purchased 3 more rifles. ;-)
>>
>>29340460
Cracker.
>>
>>29340753

What color are you? And what kind of guns?
>>
>>29340808
ten bucks says he's white
>>
>>29340808

Just an average looking mid 20's something white dude in the Midwest.

A mix of AK's, AR's, pistol caliber carbines, pistols and multiple high end rifles (SCAR 17S, etc).
>>
>>29340693
I'd bet that they're just counting how many times a NCIS check is run against a person. And most people only buy 1 gun at a time so that gives a pretty good estimation.
>>
>>29340839
Someone, somewhere owes you $10.
>>
>>29340852

That's very interesting. I know ATF was keeping special track of people who bought semi autos in border states (CA, AZ, TX) but it's weird that they'd come after you. Again, it's a lot easier to go after someone who isn't doing anything wrong than to try to tackle any kind of real criminal. Fuck the law.

Anyway you seem like a pretty cool guy who has embraced firearms culture and doesn't afraid of anything, even the Feds.
>>
>>29340579
>They were religious zealots that were molesting children

There was zero hard evidence that any of that ever actually happened.

The state of Texas had a year-long investigation into the claims just prior to the feds fucking everything up, and they dropped the case because there was no substance to any of it.

The two or three kids that got trotted out to the senate hearings after the fire gave such convoluted, conflicting testimony that multiple senators straight up accused them of lying (to which they got no satisfactory response) in the middle of the whole ordeal.

Of course, the media never sees fit to mention either of these things during coverage of the massacre. Because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Be more careful before you drink the koolaid next time.
>>
>>29340881

I don't think any amount of evidence can convince the statists in this thread. You'll notice that they are long gone anyway, probably fapping to Orwell's vision of the future.
>>
>>29340873
>>29340852
hah knew it
>>
>>29340939
>convoluted, conflicting testimony

Yeah, it's weird that children from a cult would be confused and not understand the world they were saved from and not understand the molestation. You're either naive or willfully ignorant.
>>
>>29340460
>http://cantstophiphopworldwide.com/this-memphis-chick-is-ready-for-war-ride-or-die/

Memphag doctor here. Can't wait to see this clown at the med with half a foot missing. Happens more often than you'd think. God if I could only post pictures of the stupid shit I've seen there...
>>
>>29340969
>You're either naive or willfully ignorant.

You say, as you completely ignore the year-long investigation that found nothing.
>>
>>29340881

The whole experience was eye opening, never had dealt with law enforcement really ever in my life (besides minor BS like traffic stops, I am a pretty clean cut guy).

After reading about people's experience with the ATF on various internet posts I always thought "eh that'll never happen to me" but now I know they're definitely watching and keeping tabs on individuals.

But they definitely gave off the "fishing for something" vibe, asking all kinds of bullshit questions that didn't pertain to visit at all IMO. They went as far to ask questions about my business (which is marketing/advertising) what countries I advertised in, what I advertised, etc... stupid shit.

I tried to be extremely cut and dry without saying too much (some guys say you should tell them to fuck off and come back with a warrant) but I wanted to appease them and get the visit over with (my fiance was freaking out abut the whole ordeal, but I knew this kind of shit COULD happen) and I assured them I had every gun I purchased.

After about 10 minutes of talking they were on their merry way and that was that. Oddly enough, in the back of my mind, I suppose I wouldn't be surprised if they came back with a warrant even though the conversation ended on a "good" note.
>>
>>29340990

Hard to find anything if you can't actually investigate.
>>
>>29340969
Explain how they were a "cult".
>>
>>29341000

I'm guessing that 'willful ignorance' quip earlier was projection, eh?
>>
>>29341011

No, it's your projection. In your mind, a year long investigation means 'thoroughly investigated'. In my mind this means a year of police chasing down leads that led to convenient dead ends. Local police don't investigate shit for that long if they don't have a good reason to. There are simply too many other leads to investigate.
>>
>>29340238
Fucking hell, is that thing speaking english? I didn't understand one word it muttered.
>>
>>29341027
>In my mind this means a year of police chasing down leads that led to convenient dead ends. Local police don't investigate shit for that long if they don't have a good reason to

Assumptions you pulled out of your ass.

So state police are always wrong and federal agencies are infallible?

Hell of a mindset.
>>
File: 1420996043553.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1420996043553.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>29341032

mip moop bix nood mufugga
>>
>>29341059

You implied a lot from what I said. Local police couldn't prove dick so they PASSED IT ON to the feds that could prove the weapons shit and use that reasoning to crack down on them. I know how actual detectives do their job. If they run out of leads they drop the case citing not enough evidence and move on to the next because there is a shitton more for them to investigate. If they were hounding them for a year, it's because they had probable cause to keep investigating.
>>
>>29340477

>implying illegal means morally wrong
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>29341081
>>
>>29341104
I literally did not imply that at all.
>>
>>29341097

>and use that reasoning to crack down on them.

Right, To crack down on them for child molestation. A crime that 1.) they could never prove, and 2.) wouldn't have even been their jurisdiction, assuming it ever happened (which is a leap of faith).

>I know how actual detectives do their job.

Oh, shit. I sense a new take on the navy seal copypasta coming.

I'm sure your an expert on the intricacies of law enforcement.
>>
>>29341142
>wouldn't have even been their jurisdiction

Are you familiar with the Texas Penal Code? I am. That is definitely a crime, and has been for quite some time.

>I'm sure your an expert on the intricacies of law enforcement.

I am not. That is just my experience with police detectives. I am not one nor have I ever been one and I am not an expert by any means.
>>
>>29341182
>Are you familiar with the Texas Penal Code? I am. That is definitely a crime, and has been for quite some time.

I was referring to the feds getting involved. A large bulk (IIRC about 70%) of the text of the ATF's search warrant discussed the child abuse allegations. With the gun charges tossed in, like you said, as a justification.
>Alcohol
>Tobacco
>Firearms
>Explosives

Nope, can't see anything about sex crimes in there.

We've already established (with your admission) that the state of Texas could not substantiate the claims.

And even going past all of this, there was zero reason to serve the warrant via mall ninjas in a cattle trailer. Koresh was in town two or three days a week, nothing stopping them from detaining him in a parking lot. The Davidians only opened fire when one of the agents started popping their dogs before the breach.

The situation wasn't just botched, it was completely avoidable. The only reason it went down the way it did is because the ATF wanted to make a show of force, to convince people to comply with the AWB that they (correctly) predicted was coming down the pipeline. That's why they had four cameras filming the entire opening sequence from the stakeout house across the street.

Of course, the tapes from all four camers were "misplaced" before the senate hearings began. Along with the front door, which would have definitively proven or disproven the ATF's claim that the Davidians fired first.
>>
>>29340983
Story time?
>>
>>29341365

The trauma situation here is so intense that we have hired medical students to do basic wound care (gunshot wound rinse outs, laceration repair, etc). It's beyond ridiculous.

A few incidents last year alone were pretty amusing. Beyond the casual racism (getting called "white boy" is pretty common among some of the saltier people who come through the trauma department, though my favorite insult is "casper"), the way that people get themselves hurt is pretty funny. I've seen a few GSWs last year where the guy has shot himself in the leg from carrying without a holster; no one's blown their dick off surprisingly.

The most educational part of working in Memphis is the ballistics and wounding characteristics. Mostly 22s, 25s, and 380s are used. 25 caliber is pathetically underpowered. Twice this year I've seen direct hits the skull that failed to penetrate the bone, though one did cause a fracture along the side of the head that could've been terrible (there's a spot just about at your temple called the pterion which is very very weak and has a significant artery behind it; the guy had a fracture there from the shot but very luckily avoided rupturing the artery).

22 isn't a magic caliber that can rattle around in your head like the myths on the internet says, but as a solid lead projectile it does deform easily and thus changes its vector pretty dramatically. Like electricity it'll follow the path of least resistance and zip along fascial planes. Last month I saw one that entered on the palmar side of the patient's left wrist, and when we shot the chest xray it was sitting just below his right scapula. Shit like that is incredibly common.

Last year there was a shooting in Arkansas that was apparently some sort of gang retaliation where a dude busted into a house and shot ~10 people with a 12 gauge. We got 7 transfers (heard over the wire that one died on scene, and two went to a local hospital where the family and others apparently rioted/tore it up)
>>
>>29341365

Of the 7 transfers, none were life threatening. The guy used pretty small shot (I'm not an expert at IDing 7.5 from 8 shot lol), so they were all peppered and clearly hurting, but there wasn't really anything to do for them. One needed an opthalmology consult for catching one in the eye, but I don't honestly know what happened to him afterwards (shift change yaay).

When I first started I was super pro gun (and still pretty much am), though it really did give me pause just because I was seeing a stupid amount of totally unnecessary people getting killed. So for that reason I think I understand how antis get to become antis if that's all they see. One case that really impacted me was an 18 year old girl that was trying to break up a fight between her brother and a neighbor (learned from the police there) and caught a 22 behind the ear for her trouble. There wasn't anything neurosurg could do and about 6 hours later she died. Having to sit 10 feet away feverishly working on paperwork while trying not to listen to the anguish of her family was indescribably awful. I totally understand why this job makes people jaded assholes, and why gallows humor is so prevalent.

Cops don't get shot here too often in comparison to everyday folks, but holy shit when they do, everything goes into serious lockdown. The last time a cop got killed here I knew the trauma involved an officer before I even made it from my call room; there were already a dozen cops in the corridors moving everyone not in scrubs out of the way (there's a common hallway between shock trauma and the ORs... stupid design, I know).
>>
>>29341513

>The trauma situation here is so intense that we have hired medical students to do basic wound care (gunshot wound rinse outs, laceration repair, etc).

No.

You.

Haven't.

I'm having arrhythmia just thinking about the colossal fucking liability associated with someone that has nothing but a BIology degree and zero licensure administering care in a hospital setting of any kind.
>>
>>29341290
Honestly I'd rather have the ATF up my ass than Texas child protective services. At least the ATF only kills you CPS will fuck your to death over serval long years.
>>
>>29341655

PA here, and fucking this. I have no idea why people just go on the internet and lie. Must make them feel better about their pathetic lives. There is no way a medical student of any year is administering any sort of treatment in a hospital setting. The insurance company would yank the liability umbrella for the whole hospital the second they found out and you would never receive insurance again. Any MD or DO found allowing unlicensed persons to engage in patient care would lose their licence immediately. The Hospital administrator would likely be jailed for criminal liability.
>>
>>29341655

I know it sounds like insanity but it's actually pretty good; as first year med students they follow around the hired upper levels, and only 4 get picked to replace the graduating ones. Suturing up basic lacerations isn't rocket science, and washing out gunshot wounds is basically kindergarten level wound care. Of course, they can't do shit until the actual doc working the trauma unit has checked out the patient and cleared them (no vascular, orthopedic, or other injury involved). An absolutely stupid number of people roll in every day with simple through-and-through gunshot wounds that don't need anything more than a liter of saline irrigation.

I think the program has been around for something like 40 years now, so if it was a huge problem the admins / joint commission would've shut it down by now.
>>
>>29341725

> hired upper levels

What the fuck does this even mean? Are you implying you have M4s teaching M1s how to engage in patient care? Get fucked.

>Suturing up basic lacerations isn't rocket science

I never claimed it was, I claimed that having an unlicensed individual with practically zero training is a huge fucking issue.

>washing out gunshot wounds is basically kindergarten level wound care.

Again, what malpractice umbrella are they providing care under? What fucking medical doctor would allow someone with zero legal authority and no licence to administer care? What happens if something goes wrong? What happens if an immunocompromised patient fails to mention it during intake and they develop infection secondary to the GSW? You going to explain you let an M1 TREAT A FUCKING GSW? People would go to jail.

>An absolutely stupid number of people roll in every day with simple through-and-through gunshot wounds that don't need anything more than a liter of saline irrigation.

I'm not even going to address this. You don't let a nobody irrigate high energy missile trauma and send someone packing. Not to mention that's not even close to the proper procedure for treating something like that.

Did you seriously think you were going to come on here and tell people that you're grabbing people off the street and letting them engage in patient care. Because legally and ethically that's what you're doing when you let a medical student engage in patient care.

Infact, feel free to do something like tell me a couple of odd complications secondary to high energy trauma to the pelvic region. I doubt you could because you're so obviously full of shit it's not even funny.
>>
>>29341765

Wow, calm down francis. 2 seconds of googling would help you find that yes, UT in Memphis has a thing called the suture tech program. SDN even mentions it. And they're all hired by the hospital. Despite your impotent rage, it's a real thing. Med students also assist in surgery. I know that must blow your mind!

Odd complications 2/2 pelvic trauma? Ureteral injury, bladder injury, rectal perf, prostatic hemorrhage, etc. Well those aren't odd, they're common... What do you want? Step by step instructions on packing the pelvis or putting on a tpod? LOL. The venous plexus over the sacrum gets fucked up a lot (MCC with crush injuries) and I've seen a couple cases of neurogenic bladder after a GSW.

Seriously I don't know why you're so pissed. We have suture techs. I haven't said anything good or bad about them, only that they exist. Which they do.
>>
>>29341765

lol you're filled with righteous anger and indignation over two posts on 4chan
>>
File: P89-3.jpg (107KB, 821x573px) Image search: [Google]
P89-3.jpg
107KB, 821x573px
>>29340329
Hey the p series are awesome pistols bulit like tanks and will run pretty much whatever you put through them ive had mine for 5 years and never once had a jam
>>
in this case she is a idiot she wore a shirt that represents her work with a email adress not to many more days before we read bout her in the news baka
>>
>>29341845
Of all the tribal factions we have on /k/, the medicalfags and the milfags harass each other the hardest, just to make sure. It's a form of quality control.

For what it's worth, we never learn more than when they start yelling at each other... or reminiscing.
>>
>>29340991
If they do come back with a "warrant" take a picture of it and lawyer up. What they were actually fishing for was probable cause to get a warrant to search your shit.
You might want to go ahead and talk to a lawyer about this shit before they come back.
>>
>>29344368
Those things have the weirdest action I've ever shot. Can actually feel the springs working in it.
>>
>>29340238
Too bad she's not anything other than black and a bit slimmer because I'd wife her tf up
>>
>>29340609
When the Zimmerman trial was coming to a close and it was obvious he was going to get acquitted after that fat sheboon testified like a retarded monkey, I was loading every magazine, bandolier, speed loader, etc. I had in case the monkeys came to my area to protest.

Then it dawned on me those apes destroy their own neighborhoods.
>>
File: 1398144800717.gif (2MB, 389x279px) Image search: [Google]
1398144800717.gif
2MB, 389x279px
>>29340276
speak for your self brother
>>
File: homicidebyraceandincome.png (159KB, 618x388px) Image search: [Google]
homicidebyraceandincome.png
159KB, 618x388px
>>29340238

>some fat nigress waving guns around

>acting like a badass

>implying she wouldnt shit herself and start crying immediately if ever in a firefight
>>
File: AAAADS.png (222KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
AAAADS.png
222KB, 500x500px
>>
>>29345185
it's just browning short recoil, man.
not sure what you're on about
>>
>>29340329
>says magazines
>says rounds
>aware of local magazine limits
>jokes about illegally getting higher capacity magazines from other states.

This negro knows his guns.
>>
>>29340506
The only way you get a penis up your butt is if you're a total bitch, which you probably are.
>>
>>29345164
>THIS.

Also, tack pictures and document all you guns including cereal numbers and the paperwork for each firearm. Keep at least one copy of that info off site, possibly with a lawyer you put on retainer. This way, if god forbid, they were to seize any of your firearms, you would be able to know what was seized and be in a better position to sue for it's return.

Additionally, you should strongly consider installing one or more security cameras. You should at least have one to cover your front porch/door in case they come back. Plus, having security cameras in also good for deterring/catching normal non-state sponsored criminals.
>>
>>29353757
>taking advice from a dude that says cereal numbers
>>
>>29340329
This looks like it might be a sequel to that video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNhffzI9Alg
>>
>>29340541
>again

explains a lot
>>
>>29353784
>>29340329
Pls post more jiggaboo jones, it's my first time hearing of this guy, I wanna believe he actually is a piece of shit nigger that steals for a living, but it also seems he's an actor.
>>
File: Cambodian pottery.jpg (147KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
Cambodian pottery.jpg
147KB, 736x552px
>>29353775
It's 5am, I'm dyslexic, drunk, and sleep deprived. Besides, I'm not writing a dissertation or anything else that spelling really matters for.
>actually caring about spelling on a Cambodian pottery forum
>>
>>29340347
This.

Really ATF? If that was me pulling that shit, my dog and I would already be dead!

Not that I would ever wish the atf on anybody.

Besides that poor dumb slag is gonna off herself sooner or later any way.

Then she'll be just another poor dindu killed by those evil guns!
>>
>>29353835
LAPD kicked my door because of this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zclkcngrrw4

LAPD Arrests Jiggaboo Jones and shuts down the Illegal videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMri3O4W8ZA

LAPD Shoot out with Jiggaboo Jones - No Search Warrant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BumlBK4dHAU
>>
>>29353850
Holy shit, I didn't even know you could do that shit from the first vid.
>>
File: 1454188130275.jpg (86KB, 354x490px) Image search: [Google]
1454188130275.jpg
86KB, 354x490px
>>29340939
>senators accused them of lying
Kek, gotta love them honest, virtuous senators!
>>
>>29340276
>not gathering Intel on your enemy

It's like you wanna get popped honky
>>
>>29340506
>I guess I'm just uncomfortable being locked in a cage and having a man's penis in my butt.

That's pretty fucking intolerant of you senpai.
>>
>>29340329
Oh shit its been years since I've seen the guru of the ghetto.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.