[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nugget selection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: nuggets.png (1022KB, 976x1476px) Image search: [Google]
nuggets.png
1022KB, 976x1476px
Dear /k/unts,
Could some of you guys help me selecting a nice nugget.
Found a store that has a good selection, but I have no idea which type I should pick

this is the store:
http://www.wapenhandelpodevijn.be/grendel1.html
>>
File: nugget2.png (107KB, 726x580px) Image search: [Google]
nugget2.png
107KB, 726x580px
>>29302067
Also found this one, I like the scope, but I'm not a fan of polymer stocks
>>
I also love the sniper they have, is 920 euros a jew price. Or is this to be expected?
>>
Get a Finnish-captured or built one if you can; they took better care of their Mosins than the Commies did. Model 28/30 or Model 1939 is best.

>>29302106
>920 Euro PU sniper.
They go for around $700 here in the US now, so no.
>>
>>29302118
Thanks, I even saw a dutch website that sells pu snipers for 1800. Which is waaay to much. Fuck that.
They have finnish captured mosins for 300 so thats's nice.
>>
>>29302080
Any thoughts on the sportified one?
>>
>>29302118
I still find it weird that mosins are cheaper in the US compared to Europe.
>>
>>29302199
Anyone?
>>
>>29302199
it's bubba trash
>>
>>29302118
where are actual PUs $700? I see them at $850.
>>
Are PU snipers, if treated and maintained well, a good investment?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-18-21-49-42.png (308KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-18-21-49-42.png
308KB, 720x1280px
Want.
>>
File: M91_3-10-2014_A.jpg (620KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
M91_3-10-2014_A.jpg
620KB, 1024x768px
>>29302163
>They have finnish captured mosins for 300 so thats's nice.
Sounds like a good deal; Finnish-captured Mosins in the US sell for $200-300 these days.

>>29302380
Not really; there's no civilian gun market in the world like America's.

>>29302549
IDK; I remember when they were $500; $700 was the last time I looked into buying a PU.

>>29302607
I think so; the prices on them are only going to go up. The Soviets may have made 200,000+ PUs, and maybe only half of them are left, but people love sniper's rifles so demand will probably never decrease, while supply will remain fixed.
>>
>>29302199
its worthless
they did the scope mount correctly and bent the bolt nicely but the removed the irons

if you want a bolt action with a scope and no sights any modern rifle is a better choice than a mosin
>>
>>29302067
ooooh a wappen bjork-bjork. I habbede not shijootede one of thijse in jears.
>>
Im not op, just wondering if i should pick up this mosin nagant from a my local gun store. Its a PU sniper rifle mosin, original and all, for 700 dollars

has the PU scope or whatever it is, is it a good deal?
>>
>>29306380
You need to be very sure that it is original. It isn't that hard to make a pretty convincing fake. Don't expect the seller to be honest.
>>
>>29306558
actually here is the quote from the seller.

"91/30t: mosin sniper rifle. In the popular 7.62x54r caliber. It is a rebuild with mismatched numbers and a nice NOS optic. Original PU mount that still allows use of the iron sights. Factory bent bolt handle. Is sitting in a post war rebuild stock. Would make an excellent shooter ready for a second life away from the trenches of Stalingrad or the ruins of Berlin. An excellent historical piece. And perhaps the most affordable of all the WW2 sniper rifles still available. $700"

So its not original per say, but i dont think most mosins are COMPLETE original
>>
>>29306605
>i dont think most mosins are COMPLETE original

Not most Soviet refurbs, no, but this one may never have even been a sniper to start with. It might not even be accurate enough to justify the scope.

I'd pass.
>>
>>29306666
arent mosins fairly inaccurate to begin with? I just wanted it as a safe queen/range toy. It looked like the PU sniper that i kept seeing.

But youre probably right, this place has other stuff, like 7mm mausers.
>>
>>29306666
heres a pic of it
>>
>>29306728
>arent mosins fairly inaccurate to begin with?
No more so than any other service rifle of the time, but Soviet rifles that were converted to snipers were those that shot with exceptional consistency during accuracy testing at the factory. When a rifle could no longer meet the accuracy standards necessary for a sniper's rifle, they were converted back into a regular infantry rifle: scope removed, holes plugged, bent-bolt-handle exchanged for a straight one.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.