[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti-Poaching Operators

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 38

File: black_mambas_3.jpg (120KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
black_mambas_3.jpg
120KB, 700x394px
/k/, I think we should start an anti-poaching unit. It's basically legal to shoot poachers in most african countries. We could form a squad that would rival most third world armies. Everyone could sign up for 3 month tours and we could probably wipe out poachers in just a year or two.

Plus, we get to shoot poachers.

Pic related, it's one of the members of the Black Mamba all female anti-poaching unit.
>>
>>29282787
Yeah, I'd totally go do that. Are you SURE it's legal (to kill them)?
>>
>>29282825
Reservation/Range/Ranch protection services get wide latitude when dealing with Ivory and Rhino poachers.

http://www.reserveprotectionagency.com/

http://www.ibtimes.com/anti-poaching-groups-africa-becoming-militarized-protect-elephants-rhinos-small-arms-1948783
>>
bumbin
>>
>>29282877
This.

Was actually watching some stuff about it last night after dicking around with my FAL.

Sometimes they have British SAS and other special forces units from various countries come and train them.
>>
File: image.jpg (222KB, 682x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 682x720px
>got my FAL
>got my SADF chest rig

My body is ready to operate innabush and remove poacher scum
>>
File: KinessaJohnson-2-of-6.jpg (362KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
KinessaJohnson-2-of-6.jpg
362KB, 900x900px
>>29282787
It's been done, complete with tactical sloots
> http://vetpaw.org/
>>
>>29282787
Only problem is there no money to be made unless we set up a charity and get pro animal cucks to donate to us
>>
>>29284166
I want that to be muscle, but I'm pretty sure it's just tubb.
>>
>>29284166
I am aroused and confused.
>>
File: k-653x1024.jpg (137KB, 653x1024px) Image search: [Google]
k-653x1024.jpg
137KB, 653x1024px
>>29284829
It's muscle.
>>
>>29284944
Huh. Color me surprised.
>>
A thread with potential? Wow.

Bumping the fuck out of this one
>>
>>29282787
Don't be fucking retarded, they don't let outsiders do anything but pose for publicity photos, if you aren't from Africa you aren't going to hunt for poachers
>>
Sounds like it'd be all fun and poacher killing in theory, but I feel like you'd end up doing more training of the locals and logistics than actual fighting.
>>
>>29285212
Kekno. plenty of legit whitebhoi operator from australia and the UK working as poacher hunters
>>
>>29284166
She didn't do diddly shit in Africa apart of maybe training some lazy nignogs. The pictures were taken in the US. And if I'm right she was just some POG filling gas in Humvees and doing oil changes.
>>
>>29288175
Yeah, you're right. She's just a PR tool for fund raising. But, funding being important. For each $1 raised in the U.S. it will spend like $3 when you're operation is based in Africa. You can run an effective anti-poaching operation on just a few thousand dollars a month.
>>
>>29284944
if i join up will she fist my boipussy?
>>
>>29282787
Well, assuming you're going to take care of all the administrative bullshit I'll be taking 60k for a year.

You little faggot.
>>
Virunga forest in the DRC has lost... I think 4 of its armed officers just in the last 3 months.
>>
>>29286165
What do you mean "train the locals"? This'll be a /k/ squad. We don't need locals.
>>
>>29288256
Don't worry, we can take all of the poachers' loot and sell it on the black market.
>>
>>29288450
Save some of it to drop on some dindus you shot incase they weren't actually poaching
>>
File: 3.jpg (118KB, 1735x1008px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
118KB, 1735x1008px
Fine, but we gotta wear these.
>>
Former UPDF here (Ugandan People's Defense Force)

Some of these guys aren't jokes. You need to have combat experience or you're a dead man. The rich poachers also hire mercenaries from western countries as well.
>>
>>29284944
Any chick that looks like that got molested when she was twelve.
>>
>>29288902
Yeah, its a cry for help

Pink, green or blue hair seems to be a good indicator too
>>
File: 1458217046353.png (46KB, 960x620px) Image search: [Google]
1458217046353.png
46KB, 960x620px
>>29282787
rolling with a group from 4chin into a redzone just spells bad news to me.
>>
>>29288530
Share stories? You ever go up against poachers, or so you know about them mostly through word of mouth?
>>
Ill go. Fuck yeah oper8n innabush sounda great
>>
>>29282787
Who gives a fuck about these goddamn animals jesus fucking christ I mutilated frogs, lizards and even fucking chickens before feeding them to my pets but for fuck sakes it's mother nature why the hell would you want to go kill a bunch of animals that are just killing other animals for sport?

Wait your talking about blacks okay nevermind just don't kill the ones that are actually doing it juwt to eat alright?
>>
I'm game, I'm qualified, I have arms.

Whats the pay? just ears and shit aks?
>>
>>29290180
Did you also start fires? We're you molested as child? You're lining up the traits of a murderer.
>>
>>29290180
>killing other animals for sport?
1) its not for sport, they kill them for the ivory
2) elephants are endangered and are protected by local laws (same way you're protected by law if someone breaks into your house)
>>
>>29291487
>>29291562
>not catching the punchline joke

Reading comprehension?
>>
>inb4 we are diamond dogs
>>
>>29288468
This for sure
>>
>>29285185
There's no potential here. Remember when /k/ wanted to buy a container ship? Remember when /k/ wanted to start an african based PMC?
>>
>>29288921
>perfecting your body is a sign of molestation
Fatty detected
>>
Enjoy your dysentery and all the other shitty situations that come from living in Sub-Saharan African nations.
>>
>>29291591
Is the punchline 'faggota still insist upon pretending to be antman'.
>>
>>29292612
One day, one day.
>>
>>29284340
>Get paid to LARP as pseudo mercenaries and shoot black peple in Africa
>May or may not get animal rights activist pussy

It's pretty much /k/'s dream
>>
>>29292612
How much does a container ship cost?

There's potential here. We start a U.S. based 501(c)(3) and take the animal rights people's money. We don't need much of it at all to fund and run an anti-poaching unit. Hell, we could take some kickstarter and gofundme money too.

U.S. dollars go very far in Africa.
>>
>>29282787
only if the poachers are niggers
>>
File: BLUSHING.jpg (6KB, 191x234px) Image search: [Google]
BLUSHING.jpg
6KB, 191x234px
Oh guys, I got it, why don't we also form a group to go into Chernobyl and start a travel agency for the Zone! ALL THE LULZ, AMIRITE?
>>
>>29292693
a quick google search shows anywhere from 10 to 70 million. Without the cargo containers on it though, you can easily build a wooden deck to launch cessna caravans with 50 cals mounted on/out the side of them. Then have a couple of inflatable boats, and a shit ton of ARs. You could have your own little private military, but /k/ would never do it
>>
>>29282787
That weapon handling triggers me
delet this
>>
File: IMG_20160305_120113~3[1].jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160305_120113~3[1].jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>29292724
An anti-poaching operation could be up and running with 4 rangers for less than $100k
>>
>>29282787
What rifle is that? Doesn't quite look like a Krink to me but maybe I'm blind.
>>
>>29292756
drop the price by about 5k since I've got a tacoma we can use. I have no doubt it could be done, and it'd be awesome as fuck too. I just imagine 4-5 /k/omandos in the back of a tacoma, with one operating a poorly mounted .50 cal on PVC piping, with mismatched countries uniforms and camo on, chasing down poachers
>>
File: IMG_20160228_163117[1].jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160228_163117[1].jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>29292756
Then, after taking that kickstarter and gofundme money along with the animal lover dollars, you pitch your work as a reality series and try and get picked up by a U.S. or U.K. based network - that's when your fundraising money will kick into overdrive - like it did for sea shepherd.

>>29292771
Looks to be a cut down R4.
>>
>>29282877
But those guys are LEOs or land owners, not random foreign nationals running around the countryside shooting people.
>>
>>29282825
>you shoot someone poaching in the middle of the savannah
>implying there'll even be bones left in 2 day let alone a body
No man, no problem.
>>
>>29284944
That stupid ass knife sheath looks like it would be real fun if you had to go prone in a hurry.
>>
>>29292816
They are plenty of foreigners in the anti-poaching business and few landowners. The http://www.reserveprotectionagency.com/ is run by Scott Williams, and American for worked in the state department.

It would help, greatly, if our rangers got the FGASA level 1 certification. Most of the certification can be done online with a two week field trial and practical exam completed in Africa.
>>
Yes I'm down lets do this where do I sign up?
>>
>>29292612
Yeah, I also remember when /k/ wanted to do an immigrant safari, buying a boat and hunting down illegals immigrants trying to get into a country by sea. I love this board...
>>
>>29288902
>>29288921
Whoa, that is some serious projecting you are doing there
Is there something actually wrong with a strong female, other than your opinion?
>>
>>29292972
The worst part is I could picture every single one of those ideas vividly and so wanted them to become a reality
>>
>>29292935
This is pretty much the best online training option for people stateside. They offer a few free taster classes but their pay programs are well respected and valued. The current cost in dollars for the anti-poaching class is about $60

http://www.wildlifecampus.com/Index.asp
>>
>>29292984
..wheres my wallet...this stuff is just awesome as fuck. I'm mostly good at the survival aspect, less the "keep other things alive".
>>
>>29292972
Yes, but, this one is legal and doable.

I have a base of operation we can use in South Africa and I have a point of contact in the South African Police Services - he's a detective in wildlife crimes unit. We could easily be sworn in as game rangers and have legal authority to make arrests for wildlife crimes committed on private property.

Visas are not an issue, since Americans are allowed a 90 day stay before they have to leave the country. So we'd do 90 day tours followed by a two weeks off in Botswana or Mozambique and then another 90 day tour.
>>
Land owners trust the foreign anti-poaching guys far more than the locals. Rangers aren't paid shit, about $400USD/mo. Americans coming there to do this work aren't there for the money. They're doing it for the good of the animals or altruistic reasons. They're not likely to be tempted by poacher bribery, like the locals are.
>>
>>29292724
>let's create a private mercenary army in Africa

Metal Gear when?
>>
>>29293050
ok, now start showing proof.
>>
>>29293077
never actually played metal gear...could never get into it unfortunately
>>
>>29293095
What do you want proof of? People who live in mud huts being tempted by $2000 to snitch the location of the Rhinos they're shadowing?

This kind of shit of the tip of the iceberg.

http://www.treehugger.com/natural-sciences/anti-poaching-spokesman-arrested-and-charged-rhino-poaching.html

After 90 days or 180 day you're going home to indoor plumbing, clean water, a home, a full fridge.

The photos I've been posting are all photos I took in South Africa where I spent time with two different anti-poaching groups. This is in process.
>>
>>29293026
I don't think Botswana would be eligible to reset the 90 day visa. I don't think it counts if you go into a country that is part of the South African Customs Union, (Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa and Swaziland).
>>
>>29293139
oh you actually went. Look at that. Post more pictures! How does this all work? You pay a fucklot for a trip down there, you meet up with them, they board you and set you up? How does this all work exactly?
>>
>>29293194
Total cost for my annual trip is about $7500 for 2.5 weeks - but it's a family vacation. I have, through marriage, family there. One of them has a long term boyfriend who is the SAPS detective. He's hooked me up with the private anti-poachers. He's also the one who has taken me full auto shooting. I've been out on night watches with him hunting Abalone poachers. We've gone out and investigated livestock theft. I'm also a PA State LEO, so there is some learning for both of us - how things are done in different parts of the world.

You can get to SA for about $1200. You can live there on about $700USD/mo and that include lodging yourself and it's living a decent life.
>>
>>29293250
Welp. it was a good dream.
>>
>>29293274
Why, the cost is pretty low. If you can raise $5,000/mo in donations, you can easily fund a team of rangers and the admin staff to support them. The cost of living in SA is really low. Like I said, no one is going there short term to make a lot of money. If you can stop some Asian driven poachers from chainsawing the face off a rhino, is there no value in that? If I can stop that, just once, that's something that will let me sleep better at night. It's much better than spending weeks working on some sales presentation that no one will care about and certainly won't leave any legacy.
>>
>>29293322
I would gladly shoot the mother fucker in the face then hug that rhino to sleep. Not a question of that. I just can't pay to do that.
>>
>>29284166
F R A U D
R
A
U
D
>>
>>29293349
I'm working on the 501(c)(3) status so I can start raising funds. I shot a lot of video and have people on the ground in SA who can help and shoot more as I need it. I'd like to get a kick starter going to raise like $20k. That would be enough to get things moving that I don't have to ask people to pay their way there.

>midlife crisis, looking for a new path in life.
>love africa, love animals
>hate northeast winters. hate poachers.
>>
>>29293357
But, she's raised a fuckton of money for the efforts and brought some much needed stateside media attention to what's happening to the last of the large land mammals.

So, while her combat chops can be questioned, her media persona and fundraising abilities are beyond question
>>
>>29293400
If I don't have to pay (that much) I don't mind dealing with potentially shit conditions, survivalism and whatever else. I have no ties to where I am nor do I care for much. Culinary degree, EMT trained, computer shit certs and ..begging life crisis mode... I can't say I haven't wanted to fuck off to the peace corps or something before but honestly that never seemed like "my " world. This sounds like what I would gladly do in my life but getting about it is much more difficult.
>>
>>29293400
Well, I'll genuinely do it (so long as I break even). I just have to finish my exams this June. (You'll accept 18yos, right?)
>>
>>29292681
No numbnuts the punchline was that the blacks are mistaken as animals but then realize it was blacks then it is okay

I guess your too dull headed to get that part about making fun of blacks huh?
>>
>>29293427
I'm working on getting this legit, making it happen, and getting the funds raised. People give money to animal causes. Have you seen what a poached Rhino looks like? Horrible, said, makes you mad. Wallets open.

>>29293462
Over 18 okay, as long as you can travel on your own.
>>
>>29293400
Thanks for the info. I'm that same dude who's compiling all the notes and sources I have for Southern African COIN. Any advice for a young guy looking to do this stuff. I'm graduating college soon and I was dropped from the army for medical reasons.
>>
>>29293488
I've given enough money to the tigers and the wild cats around where I live. Believe me I am plenty into animal life/rights.

If you need help shoot me and email at tteemmpp3 (at) gmail and I'd talk to you about the processes/what I can do to help because yes we animals now.

and if it turns out to be a croc'a shit then that's a risk i'll take.
>>
>>29290180
Antman?
>>
>>29293488
Haha cool, well my dad works in SA, so I probably can ride over with him and make his company pay.
>>
>>29293495
Just do it. Don't worry about a plan, you'll figure it out. Regretting going at 21 is nothing compared to regretting, at 40, not doing it when you're 21. Africa is an amazing place that will change your life. You will come home caring much less about material things and material people.

I know I did.

Here are just a few photos from the 7500+ I shot while I was there. You'll get a good idea of what it's like.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO2oSdxB9zqASxLkgBh7cO1yheTd-dUmC_tQErejcnO7BOVWQ2a0rTX_mZ1dIB_ag?key=eWNheGtPWFYxN2U1MGJFYU9paEplRGx3bF9lYmpB

>>29293525
Even better plan. If you can get resident status, it's cheap and you have more options there.
>>
>>29293553
Again, thank you. I'll definatly look into more on the anti poaching side of things. I've looked at protrac and it's an interesting option.
>>
>>29293597
To add to this, I'd be more than willing to join a /k/ run unit. Please post anything you have if this picks up.
>>
>>29293597
>protrac
If you can get your FGASA Level 1 certificate, you'll be ahead of the game. You can do it at home and do the practical once you get there.

I'm trying to figure out the logistics of getting that with the limited time I get in SA. I've been spending my time going to Land Rover Offroad driving classes to learn how to navigate and traverse the veld without the ability to call for a two truck.
>>
>>29293634
Awesome. I've got some expierence with land nav and small unit tactics. It would be good to see this get up off the ground.
>>
File: AtImhGY.png (785KB, 586x548px) Image search: [Google]
AtImhGY.png
785KB, 586x548px
I'd be interested, long range and short range radio communication is what I do, and as long as I get to bring my own gear and shoot some faggot in the face with my nugget that is
>>
File: IMG_20160306_162634[1].jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160306_162634[1].jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>29293597
I've been spending my time reading and learning everything I can. I'm really working on become a master of poop identification. I spend my of my nights looking at poop photos and then identifying it.

>>29293681
I've got an extra class ham radio ticket. Oh, people will be getting shot in the face, after they are shot in the knees, nuts, and elbows.
>>
Hey OP can we have an email or something for updates etc. if this gets off the ground? Just because this thread'll get pruned eventually.
>>
>>29293697
Great, hit me up if this goes anywhere i'd be down to help in any way.
Will there be specified gear or is it what anyone wants? For small units it may be better to have similar guns/mags in order to have less problems.
Also not too bad at traps and explosives.
Atezeadvertising (at) gmail
>>
>>29293731
I'll keep posting about it here. I've been here, on /k/, since 2008. I'm not going anywhere.
>>
>>29293697
I've got a few books and artcles in combat tracking you'd probably be interested in. Stand by for my list. I'll think you'll enjoy it.
>>
As an Ex-MP id be all for this if we had support and funding. Question is how serious are we willing to move forward with this and whom can we get as backers? Because being inna bush for week to month long rotations is hell on logistics
>>
>>29293760
Fair enough. I just don't want to miss anything. I'll keep an eye out.
>>
>>29293772
Standing by.
>>
>>29293773
If we're funded by U.S. donors, we can afford to offer services to the smaller reserves along the southern coast. While these reserves are still thousands of acres, they are nothing like the ones in the Free State or Limpopo where they're 60,000+ acres.
>>
File: 1382474306636.jpg (384KB, 772x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1382474306636.jpg
384KB, 772x1102px
>>29292612
I tried to enlist in the /k/navy.

Here I am, still on fuggin land.
>>
>>29293787
Most of them talk about practical application of poop identification. In one way or another. It's a bit dry but you'd be able to take what you need out of it.
>>
>>29293819
Yes thats is fine, but what im asking is if you have funding in the first place. Im 100% disabled with VA compensation rolling in, so PAY isnt a big issue for me. However the team is going to need a constant supply of water, food, ammunition rotation, fuel, spare parts, etc. That is going to require a dedicated supply chain to keep the locomotion IN motion when we're in the field. Theres also flight costs and equipment costs that can become staggering
>>
>>29293851
That's what I'm working on. I'm not asking anyone for anything at this time. I've spent months in SA. I've versed in getting thing into the country and sourcing them locally (which is often cheaper unless it's electronics).
>>
>>29293877
Well i have the skills needed for bush work if you want me. Just feed me food and water, ammo, and a shovel to bury my shit and im good to go. Do you take phone numbers, emails?
>>
>>29293845
Where's the link?
>>
>>29293918
>>29293877
Also wife just gave me the green light, so its on mother fucker
>>
>>29282787
Will there be memes?
>>
>>29293950
http://www.scielo.org.za/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0018-229X2014000200014

This is but a small taste of what I have on file. I'm still getting my notes together which is a huge pain in the ass.
>>
We'll fund the whole thing by "confiscating" and selling the animal parts we scavenge from the poachers we take out
>>
>>29293982
Only the dankest.
>>
>>29293877
Whats your email bro
>>
>>29294044
Read the thread dipshit. I already asked.
>>
>>29294032
I'm in
>>
>>29294044
You can get in touch with me here:
www.johnnyishootstuff.com

Captcha is making me click like 100 times. May have to take a time out for an hour here.
>>
>>29293400
Honestly, it sounds like fun, but I'd live inna sleepingbag at night just to kill poacher scum with my Mosin if it was cheaper.
>>
>>29294085
Message sent bud.
>>
You guys all better be wearing /k/ patches
>>
>>29294159
>Camera woman zooms in on the /k/rew
>Mix of POMF and /inna savanna/ patches
>>
File: QfGWgqG.png (93KB, 265x258px) Image search: [Google]
QfGWgqG.png
93KB, 265x258px
>>29282787
White people, please stay out of Africa.

t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>29294159
We will be making our own patches. There will be more on this in about a week. First patch design should be done and proof patch made.
>>
>>29294135
Same
>>
>>29282787
We get to shoot poachers, get aids, attain PTSD from seeing starving children, get ebola, get our asses sore by monkeys, and an endless supply of slimy black cocks.
What's the worst the could happen, right /k/?
>>
>>29294213
>Mosins For Mobdul
>Rhino Rescue Retards
>Autists in Afri/k/a
>>
File: 1456904744053.png (608KB, 2093x608px) Image search: [Google]
1456904744053.png
608KB, 2093x608px
>>29294205
Sure will! Oh and while all the white people leave, we might as well pull all of that international aid too.
>>
>>29294265
Little starvation in SA.
Don't have unprotected sex with the local women
No ebola in southern africa
Monkeys are small

Oh, and the food there is kick ass awesome.
>>
>>29294286
Mugabe went too far, Most other African countries were sensible enough to keep a few token whites to provide the $ like Botswana which now has a higher GDP per capita than parts of Europe
>>
File: tiger.png (109KB, 1077x1039px) Image search: [Google]
tiger.png
109KB, 1077x1039px
>>29294213
Do you want images? Because I'm pretty good at drawing animals.
>>
>>29294286
Mugabe is a legend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pp4QS_izYI
>>
>>29294348
Botswana has a stable gov't and economy. It's no dictatorship.

>>29294362
draw away. Rhino, elephant, Black Mamba. Something from southern africa. White or black backgrounds work best for what I have to do with them.
>>
>>29294416
Because white people didn't fuck it up. The Bechwanaland Protectorate or whatever the British set up there was a hands-off administration that left the local chiefs in power. Similar story in Nigeria, the British didn't fiddle too much and now Nigeria isn't that terrible compared to the rest of Africa. Compare this with Zimbabwe where they tried to set up a racist dictatorship and you wonder why the locals there are now bitter towards whites?
>>
>>29282787
Why'd you get so pissed off when you were asked not to make a documentary at NuggetFest because it made people uncomfortable?
>>
File: lord_of_war06.jpg (72KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
lord_of_war06.jpg
72KB, 700x465px
>>29282787

> go to foreign land
> tell locals they can't use a natural resource in their country because of your feels
> my fucking face when

If anybody came here and told you the same shit, you'd lose your fucking mind.
>>
>>29294683
Exxxxxcept we dont do that here and have actual wildlife measures to protect endangered species.
>>
>>29294683
Chinese does not equate locals
>>
>>29294416
White Panthers.

Like the Black Panthers, but we work.
>>
>>29294752

Right. Because I have to dodge the vast herds of fucking buffalo and packs of wolves on my way to work every day.

We raped the shit out of North America. Nobody stepped in to stop it and had they, we'd have killed the hell out of them too. Just because we have a few parks where the token brown bears can get fat on twinkies they steal from tourists' cars doesn't mean we're some sort of environmental paragons.

Besides, how many times have you gone to Africa to marvel at the unspoiled open veldt or whatever? The answer is zero. The only way you even know there are elephants in Africa at all is because you've seen it on fucking TV. Not only have you never been to Africa, you'll never go. You'll just sit there frantically licking cheeto dust off your fingers so you can shitpost about conserving wildlife you'll never see in person.

Wanna go do some good in Africa? Don't fuck with guys trying to feed their families by poaching elephants. Go strap up and fight AL Shabab or Boko Haram. Those are the real bad guys. Go on. They're easy enough to find. Go be a white knight and get your empty little head lopped off.
>>
>>29294683
They're not really people. We feed them. We give them medicine, not the other way around. We give them everything that isn't created by a neolithic culture. They're children. Whenever they gain a little self-rule they demonstrate that.

We don't let children make big decisions. Get off your high horse.
>>
>>29294683
Wildlife in South Africa = Foreign dollars = Jobs = a better life for the local people. Big mammals are big money. It's ludicrous that Asian demand for Rhino horn (which is totally useless and has no medical purpose) is fuel the killing of Rhinos and even babies for the horn. They are killing off healthy breeding males and females. They are wiping out the population. When they're gone, they're gone. There will be no more of them roaming free. All for a horn they grind up to sell in traditional medicine shops.

>>29294825
I don't think panthers are African. White Lions, White Leopards, White Elephants (might be fitting with the size of some kommandos), white Rhinos, White Snakes.

>>29294851
Subsistence and syndicate poachers are no where near the same.
>>
>>29294851
What happens after they poach all of the animals into extinction? Won't they starve anyway? If I have to choose between a group of people starving to death and endangered animals going extinct vs a group of people starving to death and the endangered animals continue to exist, I'm not seeing a reason to pick the first option.
>>
>>29294825
Bit racist but whatever haha. I'll do a leopard and you can always remove the spots.
>>
>>29294851
>Wanna go do some good in Africa? Don't fuck with guys trying to feed their families by poaching elephants

That doesnt equate when they just saw off the tusks and let the animal rot and die. As for what we did to NA, that was back in the 1700s to 1900s home boy, in which we took active measures to start recouping and protecting the native species. The Africans would happily hunt every last elephant illegally to fund their opium addictions than preserve them. Get the fuck out of here with your edge, hero.
>>
>>29294851
>Not only have you never been to Africa, you'll never go.

Not much desire to visit Nog Central here, my man.
>>
>>29294875
>White Elephants (might be fitting with the size of some kommandos),
I take offense to that. Kek
>>
>>29294920
You're the one missing out.
>>
>>29294775

Teaching the Chinese to stop buying materials derived from poaching is like teaching niggers to stop raping. Shit's just going to happen. In fact, the best way to handle poaching in Africa is to encourage it.

That's right. Kill all the valuable animals.

Do you know which country has the world's highest population of tigers? India? China? Russia? Wrong, wrong, fucking wrong. It's the US. We have more tigers here than any other nation on the planet. And they're not even native! We're close to having the most elephants. Texas alone is a gigantic exotic animal ranch. We have the land and the economic interest.... why not raise all of these endangered species right here? We can even hunt them in a sustainable, regulated and profitable manner.

Africans are never going to stop poaching. Just not happening. The moon will fall from the fucking sky before niggers stop being niggers and the Chinese begin to respect anything. So let them simply kill off everything of any value, wait a generation or two for the market to die out and then rewind Africa with American-raised exotics.

Simple, sustainable and profitable.
>>
>>29294875
>I don't think panthers are African. White Lions, White Leopards, White Elephants (might be fitting with the size of some kommandos), white Rhinos, White Snakes.
That wasn't the joke.

>>29294897
Not really, no. I hate niggers, not Black people. I hate niggers, not everyone with a skin shade darker than a ginger. There's a clear difference between a nigger and a Black man.
>>
>>29294937
The best way to handle it is to allow game owners to take the horns they're cutting down and sell it. Supply will increase and prices will fall. When prices fall the syndicate poaching operations will be less profitable. They won't be flying helicopters anymore and the bribe money will dry up. Then the market will be flooded with fake horn, further killing the price and profit. Poachers would be out of business within a year.

As for texas, the money is in hunting those exotics and the USFWS has put and end to that.

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/can-hunting-endangered-animals-save-the-species/
>>
>>29294980
You'd be surprised how many people go to Africa thinking and asking to see tigers.
>>
>>29294987
Apparently the goal of some Chinese is to exterminate the rhino completely so that market prices for horn will skyrocket. Then they sell off their vast stockpiles of horn for ridiculous prices.
>>
>>29294937
>Do you know which country has the world's highest population of tigers? India? China? Russia? Wrong, wrong, fucking wrong. It's the US. We have more tigers here than any other nation on the planet. And they're not even native!

Gee i wonder why that is.

>Ah yes, because Africans killed off all their wild stock to the point other nations had to step in and snag animals for preservation
>>
>>29294980
Well you didn't really distinguish in your earlier comment. Doesn't matter much anyway.
>>
>indirectly cockblocking imotent chinks
This is awesome.
I would pay to watch a show about /k/ommandoes dicking around in africa.
>>
>>29282787
I want to own that woman like my great great great grandfather used to own them.

And I would do all the things to her he did to his.
>>
>>29295319
Make them pick cotton?
>>
File: 1457733358802.jpg (95KB, 987x700px) Image search: [Google]
1457733358802.jpg
95KB, 987x700px
>>29294987
>As for texas, the money is in hunting those exotics and the USFWS has put and end to that.

Peoplr were hunting exotics in Texas?
>>
>>29282787
I have been looking around for years to actually do something of more Direct Action against poachers. I have friends in ZA and have been talking to them about this very thing, We should combine forces and tactics on this. For years I have been planning how I would do it in reality, Everything from logistics to tactics. I really want to partake and am willing to sink money into this venture, with or without you guys. I'll keep watching this thread.
>>
>>29295536
They were. 60 minutes did a great segment about how a rancher a few decades ago was able to get an nearly extinct northern african animal to thrive in Texas. They heard was managed for hunting and profit and it really grew. Then the anti-hunting twats got FWS to pretty much put and end to this, so ranchers started to cull their heard and raise common domestic cattle. These anti hunting twats are willing to kill off a species just to stop hunting - which ironically is what brought these animals back from the brink of extinction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r9-WeNXzTQ
>>
>>29295621
Huh. So its more of a controlled hunt to maintain population
>>
>>29295621
Those cucks will never understand. It's like that whole case with Cecil the Lion. Sure a misfortunate accident, but lion hunting parks will at least ensure a stable lion population to provide business. Banning the hunting parks wont do any favours for the lion population.
>>
>>29295753
Yep, and look how the population has grown. Ranchers limit the number of animals for the taking to keep profits up. The heard grows, hunting grows, the ranchers have incentive to keep these herds on their ranches.
>>
>>29295822
Lions are being culled at a horrible rate right now. A lack of fat Americans coming to hunt them means they can't afford to keep them on the African ranches. As the lions die, so does the local economy. When hunting stops, these people have nothing.
>>
>>29295828
However these cant be compared to Rhinos and Elephants
>>
>>29295849
Wow, not looking good. The ignorance of some people is astounding, they seem to lump poaching and trophy hunting into the same category. Makes me wonder what school is for.
BTW, about the patches, are you going for realistic/stylized/cartoon look? I have a few sketches already and do lots more. Maybe have a vote or something. Other people can chip in their requests and drawings too. (Sorry I take my work too seriously sometimes).
>>
Any room for a Canadian in this plan?
>>
>>29296093
Experience?
>>
>>29296162
Medical training, own a few rifles, general wilderness survival abilities
>>
>>29282787
>5 or 6 sperglords show up in Africa wearing reproduction gear of oppressive former colonial powers and ask which way to go to shoot black people legally, all the while spouting memes and racist epithets

How could this possibly go wrong?
>>
>>29295964
No, but when you protect the habitats for game herds, you are also protecting the habitats of a plethora of other species.
>>
File: kultural enrichment.webm (1MB, 468x268px) Image search: [Google]
kultural enrichment.webm
1MB, 468x268px
>>29296270
Worked well last time.
>>
>>29296298
>>29296270
Except it would be the handful of veterans on this board with actual credentials
>>
>>29296298
Who dat
>>
>>29296345
If they're so qualified why aren't they doing it already without having to fantasize about it here? Why aren't they mercenaries, maritime security pirate killers, or volunteering in sandland for the kurds or something? There's plenty of established ways to legally kill brown people without having to kickstart it. Something about having to crowdfund your own makes me think these credentialed seasoned professional cutthroats hanging out on a Mongolian fingerpainting enthusiast e-club all day don't actually qualify for any of those.
>>
>>29296524
>Why aren't they mercenaries, maritime security pirate killers, or volunteering in sandland for the kurds or something? There's plenty of established ways to legally kill brown people without having to kickstart it.

More like theres leas chance im being riddled full of holes and we may find it more fulfilling to guard endangered species? And before you hurrdurr all over the thread, just relax your autism for a moment, a lot of us DO qualify for those jobs, but just dont want to do them.
>>
>>29296524
Well someone is bitter.
>>
>>29296640
Pretty sure most qualified people would take the fat paycheck and/or some semblance of a support network over internet volunteers who took a first aid class and own a nugget but are totally good for combat because they watched lots of documentaries and regularly post in "war is hell" picture threads. But sure, showing up like Team America to save the day in Africa and expecting not to get lit up by poacher's mercenaries or actual poacher hunters mistaking a bunch of foreigners in mismatched clothes for poachers sounds a whole lot safer than taking "go on now, git" potshots at somalis in inflatable rafts.

Also, lol "it's more fulfilling" bullshit. Go be a park ranger or something. Go become a wildlife biologist and breed stuff. Don't act like you aren't giddy over the idea of killing for sport just as much as the poacher scum.
>>
>>29296856
Your edge is almost katana sharp anon.
>>
>>29296856
>fat paycheck and/or some semblance of a support network
You dont know a damned thing, do you?
>>
>>29296856
He has a point.
>>29296345
I'm sorry, but the people with "actual credentials" that sign up for this will be few and far between. The majority of the volunteers will be 18 year old NEETs who don't want to go through basic but still want to play soldier. In the end, this will end up like Whale Wars, only instead of a bunch of neckbeards throwing butter at boats it will be a bunch of neckbeards getting shot at and getting snake bit.
>>
>>29296971
As one of the guys with "actual credentials", i havent done any ship work due to no one wants to pay for my flight down to the coastal cities, and while the paychecks are a tad over middle class and you have to spend the majority of that money on your own gear. I also fucking HATE BOATS BECAUSE FUUUUUCCCKKK THE OCEAN.
>>
>>29296971
You know, maybe they don't want to go through basic because their country's military sucks so badly it doesn't even have aircraft. We all have to start somewhere, asshole.
>>
File: 1434851321001.jpg (49KB, 759x508px) Image search: [Google]
1434851321001.jpg
49KB, 759x508px
>>29297163
>doesn't wanna be an actual soldier because military doesn't have planes
>wants to join the /k/'s league of extraordinary autists who don't have planes, money, training programs, international recognition, or a single fucking clue how to go about the idea besides "lets pretend to be a non-profit and beg for hippies to donate to us"
>oh but they have some guy's Tacoma
>>
>>29297291
>planes, money, training programs, international recognition, or a single fucking clue how to go about the idea
Which is why the majority of us are already pre-trained, do have a clue, dont need recognition, and are just in need of funding, like any other fucking paramilitary group. Are you so crotchety because mummy bought you lean pockets?
>>
>>29297327
Lean pockets are ok. I'm sure the majority masses of unemployed operator badasses touting their skills on /k/ will flock to your cause and that the socially deprived NEETs who think joining your merry band will give their pathetic lives meaning are actually a vocal minority. This reminds me of porn site ads.
>hundreds of special operators IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD are standing by to go inna your woods
>>
>>29297447
>standing by to go inna your woods
Thats kinda raunchy Anon.
>>
>>29288450
>>29288465

theroadtovictory.exe
>>
>>29292792
Then Daniel Craig parachutes in like a bad ass and kills the poachers your were just hunting.
>>
File: FlamboyantUnderstatedGelada.gif (941KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
FlamboyantUnderstatedGelada.gif
941KB, 627x502px
>>29288530

please senpai

moar
>>
>>29293400

>mfw photographer/ videographer

>mfw love dem animals

>mfw can't operate because diabetes

I'm a good shot too.
>>
File: Steve%20O%20laughing.jpg (30KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
Steve%20O%20laughing.jpg
30KB, 453x453px
>>29294271
>>Rhino Rescue Retards

all my sides
>>
>>29294851

You have not been to Africa very much, have you? Wildlife is just as uncommon there as it is here. You mostly hit fucking cows and goats.

This would be equivalent to Bald Eagle feathers going for $20,000 on the black market.
>>
>>29297629
Yeah i thought it was kinda catchy
>>
>>29295849
Former 11b here keep us updated on this shit. It seems far fetched to me but it sounds interesting
>>
>>29297798
Nah nah nah mate, we need to look for actual OPR8R jobs, not this nancy bullshit.

>Apparently.
>>
>>29297857
Since when the fuck were 11bs operators lmao
>>
File: 1457376122504.png (220KB, 655x315px) Image search: [Google]
1457376122504.png
220KB, 655x315px
>>29297878
>>
>>29282787
Why not go after those that commit mass rape/murder/genocide or something? Like yeah, poachers are shitty, but poaching isn't even close to the worst thing happening in Africa.
>>
>>29298641
You've got to pick and choose your battle. People can fight back, animals can't. The people of Africa have to fight back against those warlords.

>>29297589
Stateside support

>>29296298
>>29296270
Those three were idiots. Poachers come in all forms, black, white, brown, yellow, male, female.

>>29296093
Of course

>>29295964
They can and they can be managed the same way. 4 Northern White Rhinos left today, that's it. Would that population have grown in Texas?
>>
>>29282787
>go to africa
>hunt hunters
>kill coons
>raid diamond mines
>become lords of all we survey
>>
>>29299561
>Go to Africa
>Swarmed by hundreds of africans with machetes
>/k/ gets to watch the fuzzy cellphone footage of their fellow Operators getting slain in the streets
>Second expedition sent to reclaim the nuggets
Gl
>>
>>29288468
i concur
>>
>>29291627
Shit
>>
>>29297291
It's not about the planes. If you actually knew what the hell you were talking about you would understand. You seem to think that being a soldier is some wonderful dream job. It's not. It sounds boring af at the moment with most people there for the free uni or whatever. I'd go for the training but even that is pointless. I already have better marksmanship and I could do their basic in my sleep. Then they don't do shit except guard bank transfers. My country is "muh neutral" but expects NATO to step in should anything happen to them. Frankly I'd rather take my chances with a random group of /k/. I'm counting on the fact that the "actually going to Africa" part will filter out all the neckbeards and autists. Then maybe I could learn something useful.
>>
>>29299666
Switzerland? How is it there? Scenery wise
>>
>>29299770
Wrong. Good try though.
>>
>>29299770
Probably finland.
>>
>>29292612

>Remember when /k/ wanted to start an african based PMC?

Still working on that, faggot.
>>
File: Pilatus_PC-9.jpg (634KB, 1920x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Pilatus_PC-9.jpg
634KB, 1920x1060px
>>29300273
Wrong again. These countries all have air forces and take their neutrality seriously. I'm talking about spudland.
>>
File: M83.jpg (389KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
M83.jpg
389KB, 1920x800px
I know this thread is just fantasy and mental masturbation but it makes me feel good.
>>
>>29300479
Ireland doesn't have jets? What is this, even most babby tier countries have some old communist stuff or outdated US planes.
>>
>>29292816
>not random foreign nationals running around the countryside shooting people.

Nothing wrong with that
>>
I'll join up, I have shooting experience but I would have to buy my weapons on arrival because of the ridiculous restrictions here
>>
Johnny is there an email list you can add interested people to?
>>
>>29293842
That guy actually got v&
>>
>>29301068
I will be posting updates here.
>>
>>29300610
>Trusting potatoniggers with anything more complex than a rusty spoon
>>
>>29301078

proof?
>>
>>29292688
sounds amazing
>>
>>29292688
Sign me up
>>
>>29301092
He posted like a week later, probably in the archives somewhere.
Basically he said that the local fbu branch showed up to his house. Told him to fuck off and he can't buy that boat he was gunna buy. Let him go but said don't try it again.
>>
>>29300610
Other spudlander here

Any time it's mooted that Ireland buy jets the media got full turboliberal mode and mention all the other shit it could (be won't) be spent on, like homeless people or the health service.

Instead we rely on the British air force to defend us from any proper aerial threats
>>
>>29300595
We're actually moving forward with this as far as we can anon. Johnny had already filled out forms
>>
>>29289247
>>29297524

I have no personal stories involving poachers. But you are told about all the nationalities of different mercenaries and private military contractors usually operating in the area and what to look for when identifying them.

The five most common are American, Russian, British, South Africans and French. The rich poachers most certainly do hire former special forces members of all five of those countries as bodyguards. Unless /k/ is chock full of special forces combat veterans, it wouldn't end well.
>>
>>29284340
Bitches love giving money to protect animals. Just get a montage of happy elephants and dead blacks set to Sarah Mclachlan and watch the money roll in.
>>
>>29301778
>The five most common are American, Russian, British, South Africans and French. The rich poachers most certainly do hire former special forces members of all five of those countries as bodyguards. Unless /k/ is chock full of special forces combat veterans, it wouldn't end well.
Absolute horseshit. American special forces wouldnt be caught dead helping poachers. Even if they were, theyd be bottom rung boots who want to play pretend because actual agencies laugh them out of their offices
>>
>>29301778

They may be special forces but they haven't got the gear or the support as bodyguards, they will just be assuming it's going to be niggers with rusty AKs that they can pay $20 to leave them alone.

Direct combat would still be stupid so instead ambushes would be more suitable. Set up marksmen next to the best hunting sites or the routes they have to travel down and then cripple their vehicles and pick them off.

If proper rifles and skilled shooters aren't available then just go full guerilla and place IEDs along tracks and then jump out and spray anything that breathes.

Once the rich hunters start hearing that they will be slaughtered without mercy they won't be coming back.
>>
>>29301847
>They may be special forces but they haven't got the gear or the support as bodyguards, they will just be assuming it's going to be niggers with rusty AKs that they can pay $20 to leave them alone.
Our own team, if we ever get the funding, will be entirely funded and will have to work around that. Even if we only had funds for bush suits and 8mm Mausers it would still be a competent resoultion to poachers. Troll anons keep crooning about "gun battles" but it would barely ever escalate above warning shots or shots to the engine block
>>
>>29301778
A buddy of mine who was in the FFL's 2ème Rep. told me that they participated in anti-poaching missions in Africa. He never mentioned white poachers, only nignogs.
>>
>>29302051

We should be able to afford more than that though. If everyone brought plates and a few thousand in cash then I'm sure we could buy a decent arsenal. You could probably even bring in your own firearms, people in my gun club have done just that to go to competitions in africa and I live in a harsh gun control country.
>>
>>29302342
>We should be able to afford more than that though. If everyone brought plates and a few thousand in cash
Yes yes but not all of us have a few thousand in cash, which is where funding comes from. Im upper middle class, but spending my own money on equipment to go volunteer in the bush isnt my ideal version of this tale. Proper funding would be needed to ensure a smooth operation and no stress on the morale of the team.
>>
>>29302379
Just put up a kickstarter
>>
>>29302415

The media might get upset that the notorious hacker 4chan has now turned mass murderer and is using kickstarter to fund the murder of innocent blacks just trying to feed their children by killing scary animals
>>
>>29301833
Don't be so sure about that.
>>
File: 1438112491038.cached.jpg (365KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1438112491038.cached.jpg
365KB, 2000x1333px
>>29302440
Yeah the media loves it when people kill animals.
>>
>>29302440
Or, 4chan has banded together to stop poaching instead of doxing people and defacing sites.
>>
>>29288468
Are we allowed to put patches on them.
>>
>>29302474

They hate white people killing animals
>>
>>29302477
"Instead of" is a strong phrase. How about "in addition to"?
>>
>>29302501
However you want to spin it.
>>
>>29302494
There will be patches.
>>
Ok, so I'm still confused about a few things. So you're going to start a Kickstarter for funds, and you have a few people on the inside to help with legislation and stuff? Will we need SA firearm licences? How exactly do you get a bunch of foreign nationals permission slips to go around and shoot people. I want to know the ins and outs because all of this seems a bit dicey.
>>
>>29302415
Hot damn, a Kickstarter! Can I volunteer to make the vague updates in six months indicating that something has gone wrong, then post again in a year talking about some fucking health problem, and then six months later about how the money is all gone and there won't be any delivery and kthankxbai?
>>
I mean hey, if you follow this through I'll throw away my current life and help out anyway I can.
I don't know why I have this compulsory feeling to join up this operative groups /k/ fantasize about, is it because i want to escape my no guns 8-4 IT grind for something of a greater purpose? (I did this spiel on the old Sealand Thread to when people were talking about going full MSF/DD)

Or am I just a wannabe shit stick.
>>
>>29302586

Yeah we need more info
>>
>>29302477
>implying the infamous 4chan is multiple people
You're gonna make fox news shit a brick over that one anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 960x554px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 960x554px
>>29296856
>Don't act like you aren't giddy over the idea of killing for sport just as much as the poacher scum.

But anon, we're hunting the most dangerous game. And there's more than enough to go around.

The ecosystem must be balanced
>>
>>29302595
Since I'm not producing a product, there will be no issues. The money will go to anti-poaching efforts.

>>29302586
It's really no different than you being in SA and going hunting. You can possess a firearm on private property.
>>
>>29302921

Except the law says you have to be licensed to own firearms and we aren't licensed or even citizens.

You really haven't thought this through
>>
I'm not sure if people in this thread really care about protecting endangered animals.
>>
File: ......png (170KB, 248x282px) Image search: [Google]
......png
170KB, 248x282px
>>29303023
I do.
>>
>>29302770
>africans
>most dangerous
lel no
>>
>>29302978
You would not be "owning" in the sense that you're buying. There are provision in South African law for temporary importation for sporting or specific use. If the U.S. non-profit funds a South African non-profit corporation, the SA based corp will acquire and own the firearms. It's not any different than any other South African based security company or cash in transit operation.
>>
We /k/an/ do it
>>
>>29303023
I just want to live a more interesting life, even if I'm gonna get shot.
>>
>>29303045

See, this is the kind of shit you need to be telling us. You make it seem like you haven't thought it through when you have.

What kind of prices are we looking at? Can you get full auto?
>>
>>29303119
Read up above. I've spend months on the ground there. I've spent time with private APUs as well as the South African Police Services Wildlife crimes teams.
>>
>>29303173

Anyone can say random shit, the proof comes from providing detailed information and plans
>>
>>29303045
Could I have links to sources? I just kind of want to get a formal plan together so we all know what we're doing/not doing. Otherwise this project will be up in the air indefinitely.
>>
>>29303236
It won't be up in the air indefinitely. Steps
>Select US based board of directors
>Incorporate
>Apply for and get non-profit status
>Create SA based non-profit
>Register SA non-profit as a security company
>Begin to raise funds in the US, the donations will be tax deductible
>The US based non-profit will fund the SA corp.
>The SA corp will acquire the gear needed to outfit a team
>Continue to raise funds to support SA operations
>Recruit Americans for operations in SA.

More than 50% of Americans don't have a passport. So, right off the bat, half the posters here could be excluded

Next, the Americans have to be able to give up 3 months of their lives to live and work in SA. It will be 6-7 days/week of work while in country.
>>
>>29284166
Her name is Kinessa Johnson and she was supposedly operating in Tanzania....until the government issued a warrant for her arrest and she fled the country. She is a try hard dike that wishes she had a dick. Makes my blood boil to see her posing with these rifles
>>
>>29303236
Have you seen whale wars, the TV show? They manage to raise millions and fund a fleet of four ships as well as a U.S. based legal team.

Now, look at this.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/air-shepherd-drones-stop-elephant-rhino-poaching#/

This would fund a rotating team for 3 years - even if I didn't raise any other funds.
>>
>>29303305

I'm not an American, can I enlist?
>>
desu in /k's first night-time contact we would incur massive blue-on-blue casualties spraying at each others' muzzle flashes and running around in the dark.
>>
>>29303337
Yes. If you come from a visa waiver country and can get into SA.
>>
>>29303361

I do come from a visa waiver country so I see no reason why I couldn't get into SA
>>
>>29303305
>tfw you have a passport
Thanks People2People.
>>
>>29303305
Thanks, that's all I wanted. Why does not having a passport exclude you? Surely you can just go and get one?
>>
>>29303410

Well obviously you could
>>
>>29303360
Much of the time is spent laying in the bush about 100 - 300 meters from the Rhinos. Rhinos don't move fast, they are slow moving grass eaters who feed all day. You move every few hours when the Rhinos move outside your zone of protection. There will also be times where you're sitting under the bush or up in a tree tracking vehicles that pass a point and using covert cams to record license plates. There is more, much more, to anti-poaching than running around the savanna shooting in all directions. The idea is to be unseen, unheard, undetected.

>>29303410
Why not have one now? They cost about $150 to get some people will say "screw it, $150, nope" You can't leave the country without one (you can't board your flight out without it)
>>
>>29303425
Do I need to know the basics of CQC and infiltration tactics.
>>
>>29284166

Holy fuck that picture gives me a massive erection.

I mean, that is a fucking .338 Win Mag AR? That hideous whore needs to get out of the way so I can get a better look at it.
>>
>>29303446

You are lying in a fucking field, not storming embassies
>>
>>29303425
What about sitting on koppies with a sniper rifle all day. Would that work?
>>
>>29303467
So I should study Sniper Elite and ARMA more than MGS then. Got it.
>>
>>29303446
Yes.
>>
>>29303446
A really needed skill is the ability to develop meaningful trust based relationships with the locals. They know who is doing what and you have to know how to get them to tell you what they know. That might mean getting someone three goats. It might mean buying someone a mattress. It could be getting someone drunk or laid. Development of local assets is key.
>>
>>29303497

We don't speak their language and we don't have any goats
>>
>>29303510
>we don't have any goats
Speak for yourself
>>
>>29303510
They speak Xhosa as a primary language, but, they will speak English. Some older ones will speak Afrikaans if they have to, but, they don't like doing it. When you have dollars converted to Rands, you buy what you need. If someone wants they Rands, they will speak your language. Shit, we can hire a local just to translate for about $7/day.
>>
>>29303510
I can pick a few up on my way out, I live in a farm town after all.
>>
>>29303525

Oh I didn't expect them to speak english.

It seems kind of shitty to go there and not know their language but oh well.

How much does a goat cost?
>>
>>29303497
Awww noooo. The best I can do is smile and wave.
>>
>>29303425
You make it sound like its just identifying the crooks and send it to the feds for them to book them.
Im not asking because I have an insatiable need to shoot people, but I'm just genuinely curious.
Is there any gunfire going on. At all.
>>
>>29303539
There are 11 official languages of South Africa. English is widely spoken.

Here's something interesting. A South African Cop/Detective with 10 years on the job is only earning about the equivalent of $12,000USD per year. I can easily staff two retired detectives for less than $25k/yr.
>>
>>29303558

Yeah I want to be able to shoot people if I can ID them as poachers
>>
>>29303558
detecting
deterring
identifying
detaining
defending by force, if needed. This is not some shoot first kind of game.
>>
>>29303647

But you said they have armed special forces troops on the ground, how the fuck are we supposed to detain them without violence?
>>
>>29303671
There are some highly trained, and highly funded operations out there - complete with a fleet of R22 and R44 helicopters.

That's not most poachers. Most poachers are lightly organized groups and subsistence individuals.
>>
mfw know 3 languages and pretty /fit/

>horrible shot

well then
>>
>>29303706

Either way, how are we supposed to detain without violence?

Rich people don't want the publicity of getting arrested so they'll just fire back, poor people don't want the prison so they'll just fire back.

Get us a stinger or even just a .50 and we can stop the poachers once and for all
>>
>>29303755
Some poachers will not put up a fight, it's just the way it is. Some bushmen with a single shot rifle is not going to shoot it out with 4 guys. Most poaching groups are little more than one guy with a rifle and two guys with saws.
>>
>>29303772

If you just detain them and put them back on the streets then won't they return straight away because it's their job?
>>
File: rough sketches combined.png (631KB, 3828x1704px) Image search: [Google]
rough sketches combined.png
631KB, 3828x1704px
Uh, I have a few rough sketches going. I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing so feedback would be appreciated.
>>
>>29303807

Sketches for what?
>>
>>29303796
If I caught you in the dead of night, detained you, put you in the back of a land rover, drove you for 20 miles and then showed you a hole I dug in the veld. Then told you that I was going to fill the hole if I caught you again, what would you do?

Then I turn you over the cops. Would you want to spend even a day in a South African jail?
>>
>>29303828

That is pretty compelling but at that point you've gone so far you might as well just shoot anyone armed on sight and then capture anyone who surrenders or is unarmed. It's self defence if they are armed but taking someone unarmed to a pit and shooting them is pretty hard to explain.

Being covered in the blood of those who stood with you is an even more compelling reason to not continue down the path.
>>
>>29303815
Just ideas for patch images. I've got a graphics tablet and a bit of skill, so if you have an idea for a patch I'll draw it for you. I'm crap at coming up with my own stuff though.
>>
>>29303881

I thought it might be patches but they seem complicated, can you make patches that detailed?

You need something simplistic that gets the point of the mission across. I thought of a snake wrapped around a dagger but I'm sure I've stolen that idea from some famous logo or something.
>>
File: snake.jpg (19KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
snake.jpg
19KB, 275x275px
>>29303924
Don't worry, they're just sketches, the unnecessary details will be wiped out. But they just don't seem like the kind of thing that would go on a patch. As you said they don't really get the point of the mission across. And yes the snake one seems to have been done to death, so I'll stay away from that.
>>
File: sparta.jpg (121KB, 570x545px) Image search: [Google]
sparta.jpg
121KB, 570x545px
>>29303991

I like simplistic designs like this
<----

Clear, to the point, showing that you are from Lacedaemon and you fight for Sparta.

Patches like the one you just posted seem too messy to me, I'd prefer something distinct and recognisable.
>>
File: 50shadesofgrey.png (64KB, 1005x1013px) Image search: [Google]
50shadesofgrey.png
64KB, 1005x1013px
>>29303924
Here you go.
>>
>>29304127
>>29303991 here, I agree, less is more, maybe strike a balance. We don't even know what we're called yet though. Maybe I should just leave it for now.
>>
>>29304369

That is really good

It would be better without that T on the face though and the muzzle break is a bit rough

Overall I give it a very nice out of 10
>>
>>29304601
Thank you. In hindsight the face IS pretty weird. Maybe simplify the gun and make it solid black aswell.
>>
File: improving snake logo.png (62KB, 1005x1013px) Image search: [Google]
improving snake logo.png
62KB, 1005x1013px
>>29304659

I like the gun it's just the muzzlebreak that ruins it and some of the snake is a bit weird.

Here's my poor quality paint attempt v1
>>
>>29304696

Nice.
>>
File: improving snake logo v2.png (62KB, 1005x1013px) Image search: [Google]
improving snake logo v2.png
62KB, 1005x1013px
I 've fixed up the stuff I can but I just can't find a way to fix the barrel.

It just doesn't look right, it looks like a chunk has been cut off and then the muzzlebreak looks bad too.

Only the artist can fix this
>>
File: again.png (58KB, 1921x1081px) Image search: [Google]
again.png
58KB, 1921x1081px
Sorry was busy tidying. I'll have a look at yours now.
>>
>>29305075

The snake looks a ton better but now the gun has none of its character
>>
>>29304807
Ok, so I got rid of the muzzle brake completely. Why did you remove the front sight?
Also I can straighten the barrel more if you have an issue with that.
A noble effort, but you really cant do an awful lot with MS paint haha. At least flash has vector so I can zoom in a ton.
>>
>>29305182
The gun is separate so I can always restore it to its original form. Problem is that as the other anon said you don't want to be overly complex - we have to think about the medium here, it's a patch, not a painting.
>>
>>29305215

Because it looked like it was supposed to be part of the snake or something and it didn't fit.

You need the muzzlebreak to finish off the barrel but it needs to be less wonky.
>>
>>29305247

I think I need to start using an ID, since the majority of the posts here are just me in multiple conversations at once.

I'll just use this name.

These posts are me:
>>29305215
>>29305262
>>29305182
>>29304807
>>29304696
>>29304601
>>29304127
>>29303924
>>29303868
>>29303815
>>29303796
>>29303755
>>29303671
>>29303604
>>29303539
>>29303510
>>29303467
>>29303417
>>29303378
>>29303337
>>29303230
>>29303119
>>29302978

That's a lot of posts, even I'm surprised at just how many posts I've made.

I did say I wanted simplicity and the black one probably is better for the patch but I liked it so much I'm using it as my desktop background so I prefer the detailed one for that.
>>
>>29305348
So you guys are actually doing this, huh. If we do end up going how are we going to make money by stoping poachers?
>>
File: again.png (57KB, 1921x1081px) Image search: [Google]
again.png
57KB, 1921x1081px
>>29305348
The first one is actually me. I think I need an ID too because I've posted at least twice as much as you. I'm the 18 yo Irish artist. Btw is your screen square or something because the pic 1080x1080 (I'm flattered). Fixed muzzle breaker. Thnx for the constructive criticism.
>>
>>29305406

You don't do this for money although you'll probably get paid a little bit

You do it because of how fucking cool it is.

People are like

>So what did you do in the summer dave?

and you reply

>Oh nothing much just went to south africa and protected the endangered animals from poachers

And then you show them all the pictures of you with the village people and the animals and detaining poachers and everyone will be really impressed.

And you potentially get to do cool things like get into a firefight with special forces.
>>
>>29303730
That's why you go to the range. What languages, if I may ask?
>>
>>29305456

Yeah I realised that after I posted it but it was too late by then.

What I did was resize the actual snakegun to be the right height and then I filled in extra blank space around it to make it 1920x1080
>>
>>29305494
This APU ranger gets it.
>>
The bump limit has been hit
>>
>>29305564

Are we going to move to a new thread then?
>>
File: gunsnake.png (72KB, 1921x1081px) Image search: [Google]
gunsnake.png
72KB, 1921x1081px
With detail.
>>
>>29305748

Oh nice

I've set it as my desktop background
>>
>>29303807
Wild dogs are cool. Hyenas too.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.