[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT You will never be as operator as this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1457893542037.jpg (192KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457893542037.jpg
192KB, 2048x2048px
ITT You will never be as operator as this
>>
Is this real? If so, that's awesome. That's one badass chick. Mad respect.

She had to literally fight, wasting those Bangladeshi motherfuckers with an AK, to secure her rights as a human.

And women here in the States are complaining about men explaining things, men spreading their legs when they sit, and mean things they see on the Internet. Ffs
>>
>>29247208
>4 hour gun battle by herself
Were they just taking blind shots into windows and tree lines with no maneuvering
>>
>>29247370
Wouldn't surprise me.
Those guys probably had as much gun training as she did.
>>
>>29247260
Men explaining things? To women? I don't understand
>>
>>29247260
Some parts are

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rukhsana_Kausar
>>
>>29247370

It's a backwater militia in the ME/ SE Asia region, so yeah probably
>>
>>29247388
"mansplaining"
don't look it up.
>>
File: tumblr_mn7sqx9NXJ1rrmxoxo1_400.jpg (19KB, 340x502px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mn7sqx9NXJ1rrmxoxo1_400.jpg
19KB, 340x502px
You will never be as operator as this guy:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Christen
>>
>>29247208
That's operator as fuck.
>>
>>29247260
Kashmir isn't in Bangladesh... Just FYI..
>>
>>29247388
Its an SJW term used to write off logical arguement against illogical statements.
ie
>feminazi says something retarded

"Clothing was invented by men to subjugate women by shaming them and making them embarassed of thier own bodies!!!"

>Male disagrees using logic

"Or maybe it was just to hot/cold/dry/wet or whatever and they just needed to keep the sun off, or keep warm, or dry."

>feminazi accuses male of "mansplaining"

"STOP MANSPLAINING! YOU NEED TO EDUCATE YOURSELF"

The implication being that you only disagree with her because you are representing the patriarchy and are attempting to put her in her place therefore your statement is invalid and she is now activley ignoring you. Its just like any other extremist ideology where illogical claims are dismissed due to them coming from a filthy heretic/infidel/capitalist/communist or whatever. It allows an extremist to censor the world around them and ignore blatantly obvious factual information by dismissing it as part of a plot from thier enemies to subvert them.
>>
>>29247906
Don't talk down at me! I don't need your mansplaining here! I can figure out Asian geography on my own, Mr. Manly Man. I hate you and men who think like you. If you think the female brain is weak and incapable of geography well you're wrong then! You're a shitlord.
>>
>>29247208

>believing obvious propaganda

She won, and then what? Anywhere in Pakistan or india she'd be a dead woman walking for killed a man. Story is either made up or missing the key detail - she didn't make it out of the altercation alive.
>>
>>29247208
Too bad she's still a shitskin terrorist
>>
>>29248011
Considering it was some backwater brown people milita, they most likely just sat outside her house for 4 hours taking a couple pot shots into her windows every half hour or so.
>>
>>29248011
Well actually she
A) was recognized by her government for protecting her family from bandits (lots of news reports call em terrorists but from what I have read these guys were less terrorist and more thugs with guns who steal shit)
And
B) Allowed to keep the weapon as a trophy/in case she needed to remove bandit in future

Though in a 3rd world shithole being allowed to keep it as "her" property means that the ownership is hers, but her father gets it until she is married, at which point it becomes her husbands. Several news outlets have confirmed it.
>>
>>29248053
thrashboard >>>/pol/
>>
>>29248086
>>29248091
Truth. Most people would read the headline and instantly imagine a Battle of Mogadishu incident, complete with saturated AK fire and RPGs.

In reality, this case involved untrained and unmotivated bandits who didn't expect any kind of resistance. These guys were probably scared shitless as they watched their leader get gunned down and as they were taking inaccurate fire. After a few hours of exchanging potshots, they must have given up and ran away.

This doesn't make the woman's story any less interesting. What she did was brave, and she can speak more than any POG I've met.
>>
>>29248139
Not that guy, but please, redditor, go back lol
>>
>>29248086

Haha true. "Allah wills where the bullet lands!" XD
>>
>>29247208
>operator

Stop misusing that, she is not an operator
>>
>>29247260
kashmir isnt Bangladesh faggot.
>>
>>29248158
Literally went like this
>she gets kidnapped by a horny but autistic thug and his (possibly) terrorist buddies
>then escapes
>this inspires a vendetta amongst the thug and his homies, ya know, cuz she had the audacity not to have sex with him after he abducted her
>couple months later 3 of the bandits break into her house
>she hides under a bed
>bandits begin beating the shit out of her family
>she sneaks up behind the leader with a firewood ax and whops him in the back of the skull, killing him
>she picks up his rifle and turns it on another bandit point blank
>third guy runs of
>her brother picks up the remaining rifle and the family flees to a nearby police station
>they fire their rifles in the air whenever they think the bandits pursuing are getting near to scare them off
>upon finally reaching the police station they turn the weapons in

So yeah, it was basically an unusually sucessful desperate struggle with home invaders followed by 4 hours of hajis taking wild monkey style potshots at eachother while running to a police station a few miles away. Still, damned impressive for a teenage girl in a region where 99.9999 pecent of the time a teenage girls only response to such an incident would be "hope they dont kill you when theyre done raping you."
>>
>>29248334
>hope they don't kill you when they're done raping you
In that part of the world, the getting raped is usually punishable by death
>>
>>29248370
As it should be
>>
I knew an old lady who lived on a farm in Botswana (look it up, its a country in southern africa) with her husband and four children around the 1970s.

One night a group of terrorists/rebels attacked their farm and her husband started shooting back with his rifle (a South African R1 FAL clone). He was shot dead, and his wife picked up his rifle and continued fighting. She succeeded in killing three or four which caused the rest to flee.

Afri/k/aner women operate hard
>>
>>29248370
Naw, thats more of a pashto thing. Shes just on the india side of the india/pakistan border.
Not better by much, but they arent as crazy radical as that. Her local mullah declared that women fighting to defend thier honor and family like that is jihad, and a lot of local religious figures have pointed to her case as an example of how to properly deal with rapists.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.