[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched ant man and noticed this feel free to express your anger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: glockhammer.webm (615KB, 800x390px) Image search: [Google]
glockhammer.webm
615KB, 800x390px
Just watched ant man and noticed this
feel free to express your anger
>>
>expecting anything better from a capeshit
>>
>the scene calls for the ants to disable the gun's hammer
>props says all they have are Glocks, the stainless Beretta won't be in until next week
>Shit, we gotta film now though, just do a close up of a similar looking gun that has an exposed hammer
>Good idea, no one but people on /k/ will care.

Consider for a moment, that you are not the target audience for this film.
>>
>>29234192
Holy shit, calm down Captain Autism.
>>
>>29234241
>>29234233
>paid to watch a movie where people blatantly show lack of understanding for weapons
>entire premise of the movie is weaponizing ants

honestly...i don't know why i should bother
>>
>>29234343
Basically antman the ant man movie
>>
Which one are we talking about here though?

Antman the movie or antman the psychopath?
>>
>>29234343
Not even a lack of understanding, its just slopy and lazy filmmaking
>>
>>29234192
Not the first time Marvel displayed autism. But fuck, this does somewhat trigger me
>>
>>29234387
Wait there's two antman movies?
>>
>>29234418
NEWFAG!
>>
>>29234418
Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>29234418
NIGGA YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW
>>
>>29234433
Stop with this forced meme, it was just a larping tripfag. At least the sniper meme was funny, this shit is turning into the new skinwalker cancer.
>>
>>29234524
>implying skinwalkers aren't real
>>
>>29234536
They aren't though just like antman
>>
>>29234524
Fuck. Yes.
Poorly written, trite dogshit of a character from someone who read too many golden-age comic books, and is constantly namedropping his creation to try and meme it.

Skinwalkers tho... I dunno, at least that's kind of amusing.
>>
>>29234210
This, cape movies are shit, just like the shitty parody sports movies of the 2000's and the gross out films of the late 90's.
>>
File: well.png (20KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
well.png
20KB, 560x407px
>>29234192
I enjoyed the movie desu.
>>
>>29234192
Pete Russo is angry
>>
>>29234192
Am I supposed to give a fuck?
>>
>>29234433
>>29234482
>>29234515
-
Isn't Antman supposed to be RIP?
>>
>>29235241

Pete Russo shouldn't be that mad after making out with Zoe Barns
>>
File: slow.gif (32KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
slow.gif
32KB, 350x400px
>>29234192
>>
I don't know why faggots defend inconsistencies in movies like they were actually on the production team.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.