[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

File: Unbenannt.png (202KB, 466x245px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
202KB, 466x245px
What did she mean by that?
>>
>>29214052
Its a reference to a common anti-gun slogan "Your right to bear arms is not as important as my right to not have my precious babbys slaughtered" or something along those lines.
>>
>>29214052
didnt she get shot by her babbie?
>>
>>29214073
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3484064/Pro-gun-poster-girl-shot-four-year-old-son-driving-Florida-boy-pistol-seat-truck.html
>>
>>29214082
is this news piece a big thing in the US or just countries that like to "mock" pro gunners? (/k/iwi here)
>>
Loaded and chambered in the backseat of her car with a 4 year old. Obviously it was the fault of all gun owners and not just her
>>
>>29214101
amerifat here its on CNN it's liberal buzzworthy bait.
>>
>>29214139
agreed the only way to end this senseless violence is for tougher background checks and to close the gun show loop hole
>>
>>29214155
we get about half a dozen american shooting stories a week in our national news down here due to the fact we are small and our media is left as fuck
>>
>>29214052
>Kimber
>>
>>29214166
>dubs to dubs

anyways, I live in a super gun friendly state and local news doesn't publish this story. I saw it on CNN's website.It's lame af..cherrypicking at it's finest.
>>
>media gloating like the ghouls they are
No surprises there.
>>
>>29214166
the shit that passes for a 'shooting' here is usually some ghetto nigger getting ventilated by a rival gang
I saw something about a drive-by in detroit the other day, they were calling it a 'shooting' as opposed to gang on gang violence.
>>
>>29214274
Well yeah, it sells their narrative better.
>>
>>29214139

Pro gun post girl cannot be trusted to keep firearms out of childrens reach and gets shot by her own son and weapon. Hardly a golden commendation for responsible gun owners no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>29214052
She meant take your bullshit back to /tv/ you fuck
>>
>>29214052
>Jamie Gilt for gun sense
Obviously not enough sense to have your firearm at arms reach hidden away from your kids, or to train your kids the proper way to handle a firearm.
>>
>>29215485
Start them young
>>
>>29214817
Liberal caused a car wreck. All liberals should be banned from driving an automobile.
>>
>>29214101
It's on local news here in WA.
>>
friendly reminder that just because you can do something (like own a gun) doesnt mean you should.

Stay mad Americucks.
>>
It was defense; I bet she was raping him.
>>
>woman
>.45 clown caliber
>potentially a mudshark, uncertain
Figures
>>
>>29214101
Florida (Wo)man is dumb
>>
>>29214274
>someone gets shot
>"it's not a shooting it's a drive-by"
You racist pro-gun fags are so fucking delusional. No wonder you are voting for Trump in droves. Enjoy your ruined country, you'll need guns when it looks like Mad Max. Fat morons.
>>
>>29214052
>one dumbass woman tragically kills herself (essentially)
>anti-gunners walk over her grave and shit all over every gun owner because of one person's mistakes
>>
>>29215891

Thank you for your valuable and thoughtful input, you'll fit in well here.
>>
>>29215891
Hello Mr Troll. How is your day going? It must be pretty boring if all you have to do is troll 4chan.
>>
So the baby was able to engage the safety with one hand, pull th Le trigger with the other and hit his mom in the process? Spartan program when?
>>
>>29215891
Do I smell butthurt?
>>
>>29214101
america, statisctl.y is a MASSIVE fuck country..

like literally half the size of the ENTIRE European union.

this huge population means that just about ANYTHING that CAN happen, WILL happen, and the ways our news is (aka, fuck reporting the news, just get the views) any little tiny incibitsy teeny tiny super rare event is newworthy, thus it get reported on NATIONALLY in what in other coutnry would maybe make teh local paper.

it fucks up the way people view Americans, and it's done on purpose., it's not actually some dangerous wild west or anything like that.
>>
>>29215891
Here's your reply, go do what you will with it.
>>
File: 1398584073804.jpg (175KB, 1024x698px) Image search: [Google]
1398584073804.jpg
175KB, 1024x698px
>>29214052
This is some anti-gun bullshit being pulled by someone. Her facebook page went down after this story. Can't find anything proving her identity to be legitimate. Her twitter account has an oddly low number of (generic) tweets and almost no images. Her profile picture, the one seen in the OP, has that picture of her and her kid - it's dated 2013-12-15, 22:28:37. He's four years old NOW, which means her son should be years younger in the picture than he is.
>>
It's also why most things should be considered state not federal issues except where rights are explicitly guaranteed by the constitution to human rights abuses.
One of those rights just happens to be the right to bear arms.
>>
>>29215967
to prevent human rights abuses...
Anyway you know what I mean and it was response to >>29215942.
I'm going for coffee now.
>>
>>29215555

why do Europeans even come to this board, I only feel bad for you
>>
>>29215502
>cruz
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29214101
It's a news thing in the U.S. in order to mock pro gunners
>>
>>29215981

Some Europeans are pretty /k/. A lot of good firearms makers are European.
>>
>>29214101
The other 49 states roll their collective eyes when they see the word "Florida" in any breaking news story. It's sort of like our genetic landfill.
>>
What's the real problem here?

It isn't the gun ownership. It's her complete ignorance of basic safety. If she'd taken a fraction of her brag time and put it towards thinking she wouldn't have been shot.

Hell, keep guns if only to keep natural selection.
>>
>>29216272
This. Steers and queers come from Texas. Florida only has queers.
>>
>>29216272
This, it's the Chechnya of america.
>>
>>29215555
who's mad? We have freedom here, Achmed, for better or worse.
>>
>>29214073
Babby saw her as a threat, protected self.
>>
Just get a police trigger.
>>
>>29214101
Literally haven't seen it anywhere except 4chan
>>
>>29215891
Nobody is forcing you to be here, Mohammad.
>>
>>29216510
Proof that the librul media are gun grabbers!!
False flag!
>>
>>29216515
See >>29215963
>>
>>29215555

fuck off fellow eurocuck, atleast the americans have the right to defend themselves and not just get told by the government to lube up and take it.
>>
>>29216143
>A lot of good firearms makers are European.

I know, I own many firearms that were made in Europe.
Steyr Mannlicher, FN, CZ BRNO, Manufacture d'Armes de Saint-Étienne, ROF Fazakerley, Mauser-werke, Sauer & Sohn, Carl Walther GmbH, Astra-Unceta y Cia SA, Sako, and Łucznik Arms Factory.

How many do you have?
>>
>>29215963
>ITS A CONSPIRACY!

/k/, you guys are great, but some days I worry about you.
>>
>>29215942
>half
More like easily twice, if not more.

Texas is about as big as France is.
>>
>>29215981
For the swords
>>
>>29216272
its because florida has loose laws when it comes to government records theyre pretty public. unlike other communist states
>>29214101
>poo peeland
>>
the only thing that stops a bad mom with a gun, is a small child with a gun
>>
>>29217020
Is this what passes for a rebuttal on /k/? The whole story reeks of bullshit.
>>
>>29215502
Why do guys want kids to shoot guns so bad? Strip clubs are legal but that doesn't mean I'm gonna bring my kid along just because I love them so much. Guns are a grown up thing like alcohol and cigarettes.
>>
>>29216499
She was gonna try to late term abort me officer i swear!
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.