[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Zealand siege

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: siege_art2.jpg (54KB, 638x352px) Image search: [Google]
siege_art2.jpg
54KB, 638x352px
So in sunny New Zealand, some low life has just shot four coppers and barricaded himself in his crack house.. and the security response was to sit it out whilst his welfare creaming family bitch and moan to the press how they should have been let into the siege house to resolve the situation.. They had counter terrorist teams there and ATV's.. I think I would have just driven through the front door and run the prick over... I'm fairly sure that what the muricans would have done.. How would you k/ommandos have dealt with it?
>>
>>29208822
>New Zealand
but those people aren't white
>>
>>29208822
you guys sent in LAV III's to the scene lol.
>>
>>29208835
>not knowing what a Maori is
>>
>Shitpost about how New Zealand cops are too poor to afford bullets
>Heavyset man in gorka with a mosin kills the suspect with a single bullet that costs the entire police department's funding.
>>
File: Kiwi police force.jpg (52KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
Kiwi police force.jpg
52KB, 620x348px
>>29208842

>>29208849
yet they have enough money to send in these bad boys
>>
Actually letting the family talk to these types is probably safer for the officers than storming the "compound".
>>
>>29208822
>How would you k/ommandos have dealt with it?

go full dorner/Waco and burn that shit down
>>
>ATV'S

I think you mean APC'S.

Also desu they got him out without killing him or him shooting anyone else.
They didn't let the family in either. The family are just having a bitch about it all, fucking annoying that they think they would have been allowed to go in there. Retards but whatever, he's arrested now.
>>
>>29208845
>doesn't know a troll post when he sees it
I saw that movie "Once Were Warriors".
>>
>>29208822
Wait, I thought New Zealand has gun control?
>>
>>29208917
it's 2016, of course they have gun control
>>
The more important question is how will the NZ gov't react? Will you see more gun control out of this?
>>
>>29209246
I don't think so. I suspect this guy won't have a gun license and the weapon he used is either stolen or illegal. So he's already breaking the law.

We had a shooting at a welfare office a couple years ago and while there was a little talk from townies about gun control the govt shot that down pretty quick.
>>
>>29208822
Kiwi trg officers probably all high fived and cheered when they got a callout that wasn't just a raid on a house with one cannabis plant.
>>
>>29209174
I'm going to sound like a fuck here, but it's not that bad
>>
>>29208854
STAY NOIDED
T
A
Y

N
O
I
D
E
D
>>
What I would do is cut off the water and power of the house, keep it surrounded and have snipers watching the doors.
Then just wait, he'll have to come out sooner or later, then either just smoke him or arrest him. If he's in his house the only person he's a threat to is himself, and fuck that guy.
That way is the safest for all the cops involved, but also I'm just some guy who has no military or police training apart from watching a lot of Reno 911, so....
>>
>>29208873

>APC'S

I think you mean IFV'S
>>
File: Gonnes16.jpg (327KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Gonnes16.jpg
327KB, 1200x800px
>>29208917
Yeah man, I control all these.
>>
>>29208854
that's the army though.
>>
>>29211654

Can you guys get legit SVD's, or just Tigr's?
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 576x324px
The only answer
>>
>>29208856

No way. They become potential hostages and they also can stress the situation because what happens if the reason the guy started shooting was because his family pissed him off? Keep them and the gunman isolated.
>>
>>29211678
There are Tigrs being imported in full SVD config, and Ive seen a couple brought back by the army from the middle east, but you never see legit SVDs for sale, collectors are probably hoarding them..
>>
>>29211716
I went into the army museum's underground armoury in Waiouru military camp.

There are quite a few SVDs as well as other russian weapons (even an AK74) taken from Afghanistan
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.