[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Classified NATO report praises Russian AF in Syria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

HAHAHAHAH... Eurocucks must be shitting their pants now that Russian mil has outclassed them in every which way possible and now that they know that the bear can bite and can take a huge chunk of EU in several weeks.

>The limited Russian contingent operating in Syria is outperforming the more widespread groupings of the US-led anti-Islamic State coalition, according to Germany’s FOCUS media outlet who came by the classified NATO document, which was prepared by the alliance’s military experts.

>The document points out that Russia deployed 40 warplanes, performing some 75 sorties a day (until the ceasefire came into effect on February 27). The airstrikes, usually delivered on several targets during each combat flight, are “accurate and efficient,” the analysis reportedly says.

>The US-led counterterrorist coalition, deploying about 180 warplanes against Islamic State (IS, former ISIS/ISIL), strikes only about 20 targets a day. The paper says the number of Russian fighter jets on the ground is “clearly inferior in number” to NATO’s group, but the higher frequency of the Russian air raids makes them more effective.

http://www.focus.de/politik/ausland/nato-geheimpapier-russland-ist-nato-kraeften-in-syrien-ueberlegen_id_5336051.html
https://www.rt.com/news/334642-russia-efficient-syria-nato/
>>
>RT
>secret document

Friendly reminder that ISIS actually gained ground in Syria due to Russia bombing the rebels.
>>
File: look at that butthurt.jpg (42KB, 500x451px) Image search: [Google]
look at that butthurt.jpg
42KB, 500x451px
>>29162727
>dat butthurt of an illiterate cuck
see that focus.de link? heheeh... stay butthurt.
>>
File: 1456010918084.gif (2MB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
1456010918084.gif
2MB, 500x209px
>RT quoting "Secret NATO document"
>Source quotes itself as a source
>No actual document in sight

Sure. Sure it says that.
>>
>>29162727
Which is what the Syrian government wants. Assad looks much more appealing to the international community by spending his resources fighting ISIS instead of le """moderates""" that his opponents pretend still exist.
>>
OP;; keep internal vatnik propaganda in Your fucking containment shithole state.

t, Free World
>>
>>29162640
>implying a huge chunk of the EU was ever actually a threat
the plan for EU vs Russia has always been cry to the US for help
>>
US (and "coalition" ahahah... what a joke of a coalition it is) has been "fighting" ISIS for 2+ years and all they've done is allow it to expand.

I still remember all those jingoistic future mexicans on /k/ claim, before ruskeis entered the war, how their planes are shit and won't be able to fly even two sorties per day.

Oh how things have changed... they're flying more sorties per day than the "Coalition" flies per month!

Funniest happening was when Germans discovered that their Tornados can't fly at night! LMAO
>>
File: russian pilot FAB.jpg (193KB, 1238x826px) Image search: [Google]
russian pilot FAB.jpg
193KB, 1238x826px
>>29162768
Use autotranslate on the german link you stupid Tyrone.
>>
>>29162640
>Russian government praises itself on successful anti-hospital operations
>>
File: 1332914707624.png (40KB, 509x572px) Image search: [Google]
1332914707624.png
40KB, 509x572px
>>29162755
>s-stop pointing out the questionable sources, YOUR BUTTHURT!

Friendly reminder that Russia counts each target bombed as a sortie, while coalition sorties are only counted per plane flight.
>>
>>29162834
>Oh how things have changed... they're flying more sorties per day than the "Coalition" flies per month!

Sometimes I wonder if there are actually Russians on this board.
>>
>>29162853
>Source quotes itself as a source
>No actual document in sight

Try reading what else I wrote dirty Vatnik
>>
>>29162834
>US (and "coalition" ahahah... what a joke of a coalition it is) has been "fighting" ISIS for 2+ years and all they've done is allow it to expand.

ISIS has lost most of its territory in Iraq and Northern Syria, where the US has been bombing.
>>
This thread, and the T90 tank thread we had the other day, is funny as fuck as all the assblasted Americans came out of the woodworks.
>>
>>29162862
Really? Is that actually how they count it?

I've personally seen two Typhoons strike sixteen targets in one afternoon.

So NATO would count that as one or two sorties and Russia would count that as sixteen to eighteen?
>>
>>29162864
Кoнeчнo, ecть тoвapищ
Mы пpocтo пpeдпoчитaeм /int/
(Of course there are Comrade, we just prefer /int/)
>>
So wait. You're saying airplanes deployed closer to the front receiving real time intelligence are able to perform better and more sorties than a group of nations with no clear goals, posted far from the front, limited intelligence, and lack of strike options due to the limitations of ROE?
>>
>>29162881
>dirty Vatnik
>calls anyone who doesn't agree with him a vatnik
OK my mexican friendo.
>>
>>29162834
Correct me if I'm wrong, but only areas where ISIS have expanded during the US air campaign have been in areas held by the Syrian government. In Iraq and northern Syria, where the US has actually been bombing, their territory has shrunk.
>>
>>29162917
No I call blatant shills Vatniks. Learn to read your own sources before you sabotage yourself again.
>>
>>29162894
we're not the ones going on an American image board to shitpost
>>
>>29162931
True.
>>
File: peiper loreal.png (804KB, 983x1245px) Image search: [Google]
peiper loreal.png
804KB, 983x1245px
>>29162640

>Eurocucks must be shitting their pants now that Russian mil has outclassed them in every which way possible and now that they know that the bear can bite and can take a huge chunk of EU in several weeks.

Nah, I'm hoping that they do and I can finally have my holiday house in Crimea and ranch on the steppes.

t. Wehrbauer.
>>
>>29162900

That is exactly how it works.

It's classic misinformation tactics to make themselves look big.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.