[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for your ears to ring even after you leave the range?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (21KB, 524x188px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 524x188px
Is it normal for your ears to ring even after you leave the range?
>>
My ears always have a ring, range or no range.
>>
It is not normal and I've been on a range with people shooting 50bmg all day. I do notice that the pitch of sound is "out of tune" when I listen to music on the way home after a long day of shooting.
>>
>>29157785
Tinnitus is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>29157856
It sucks i wish there was a treatment for it
>>
>>29157866
Same. Wikipedia tells me to take muh vitamins and zinc and it MIGHT get a bit better.
>>
>>29157851
I get this too, except it happens when I'm singing, and it's all the time instead of just after shooting.
>>
>>29157869
If you continue doing loud things (shooting) it will never get better
>>
>>29157928
Does loud music worsen it
>>
>>29157816
Same, are you me?
I was literally typing those same words when I saw your post.
>>
>>29157928

This.

I'm no Web MD. But when I first got out of the Moreeenz the slightest shit would trigger it.

After time, and using proper ear protection, I encounter it like once a month.

The weird thing is nothing triggers it. Just sitting in a quiet room or watching TV and the EeeeerreRrRRReeEEEEEe shows up.
>>
One of us. One of us. One of us.

Use ear pro. To late to make it better. May as well not make it worse.
>>
>>29157785
normal?
yes

healthy?
no
>>
>>29157785

No, you are not using enough ear protection. Sometimes I double up and use over ear and in ear protection when I'm shooting a really loud gun.
>>
>>29157785
You fucked up and have permanent hearing damage, congrats. Welcome to the club.
>>
>>29157933
yes
>>
>>29157785
wear your ear pros OP
>>
Even with protection some of us are more prone to hearing loss than others. It's genetic. And yes loud music or other sounds can do damage.
>>
>>29157785

This is a shit thread. Belongs in QTDDTOT
>>
>>29158807
You are a shit poster. You belong in the shitposting kike containment showers.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.