[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey so i am a us citizen with an indiana handgun carry license

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: ocean liner.jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ocean liner.jpg
41KB, 640x360px
hey so i am a us citizen with an indiana handgun carry license and im flying to canada (quebec) in april. i have a ruger sr9e that is my daily carry and i want to know if i am going to be able to bring it with me. is it considered a prohibited or restricted firearm? will i be able to bring it with me? will i be able to open or concealed carry it in montreal?
>>
dont even bring it.
>>
>>29154105
that doesn't answer any of my questions
>>
>>29154111
of course you can't bring it you fucking idiot
>>
>>29154138
this
>>
>>29154138
the canadian law says you can bring restricted or unrestricted guns but not prohibited guns. hence the question
>>
>>29154111

if you bring it into the country without the proper licences, you will be charged, your gun will be seized and destroyed, and you will go to jail.

as well, ruger lists the barrel length for the 9E at 4.14" which is right the legal grey where it might or might not br prohibited depending on the measuring stick or interpretration thereof.

as well, even if you possess the proper licence to possess the pistol in this country, you cannot carry it, open or concealed, at all. you can take it out of the case at the range, that is it. if you don't possess the proper documentation and transit permits, you cannot even do that.

don't even bring it.
>>
>>29154154
The barrel is just long enough to make it restricted.

The RCMP website has more information:
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/fs-fd/visit-visite-eng.htm

Quebec presents additional issues.
>>
>>29154138
this desu
>>
>>29154154
You can bring it but you have to abide by Canuck laws.

Which means:
>assloads upon assloads of paperwork to bring it in
>they may deny you just because they feel like it
>if it is considered a restricted (I believe it is) you can only have it out of a locked case at a pre-approved, government-sanctioned, staffed shooting range, and by "locked case" it has to be metal, the case itself non-removable from something that cannot be carried by a team of niggers, and be on an approved roster (so no cable-locked shitty potmetal handgun locker in your car). Also you have to store the ammo separately in its own locked case.
>nobody can carry in Canada
>>
>>29154077
>Breaking News at 11: An American male was arrested in Canada for illegally transporting a pistol. Sources say that he consulted a Taiwanese Finger Painting forum before carrying out this heinous act.
>>
>>29154215
lmao i'm a woman
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I live in Alaska and fuck no you can't those fuckers. I get grilled and searched every time. "Do you own any guns?" Fuck yeah I do you homo. You got a problem with that? Then they tell me to park my truck and go inside. Also just an FYI they ask for and go through your smart phone, they ask for the passcode.
>>
>>29154197
>cable-locked shitty potmetal handgun locker in your car

Actually that's perfectly acceptable in Canada. Hell, put a lock on one of those cheapo Plano Gun Guard cases and you're fine, as long as you trigger lock the restricted firearm.
>>
>>29154154
Pistols with over ten rounds are prohibited, regardless why the fuck do you as a foreign national think you could carry in a country where citizens can't even use guns for home defense.
>>
File: 1323403268810.jpg (47KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
1323403268810.jpg
47KB, 323x323px
>>29154227
Show the proofs or get off 4Chan for life.
>>
>>29154215
Lmao i'm a tranny
>>
>>29154233
They gotta make sure you don't have any loli in there.
>>
>>29154233
>Also just an FYI they ask for and go through your smart phone, they ask for the passcode.
They can do that? The fuck?
>>
>>29154292
>>>/b/
>>
>>29154345
That's so dumb like you'll smuggle it in... The internet exists in canada right?
>>
>>29154396
A Bill of Rights... They don't have it.
>>
>>29154428
Oh right they stayed with the Limeys. Fuck that I'll leave my phone home and buy a throw away before I leave the airport.
>>
>>29154416
You can be arrested for ordering an onahole if it's based on a loli character. Yes, I'm serious.
>>
>>29154474
I'm not fluent in weebese is an onahole a fleshlight?
>>
>>29154345
I would probably be jailed over po-ju stuff I suppose.
>>
>>29154077
Why in the world would you like to visit People's Republic of Kebekistan?
>>
>>29154077

Do it. Don't worry you won't get in trouble if you are detected.

They can't stop or search you. Guns are not a priority for Canadian border protection. It's really ok. They are more interested in tobacco tax or illegal perfume bottles.

Please try this. Do it. You won't regret it at all. Disregard all the haters on this thread.
>>
>>29154396
They can do that when you enter the states as well. Borders are like that.

>>29154542
You forgot about how Quebec is the most gun-friendly of all the provinces.
>>
>>29154583
>You forgot about how Quebec is the most gun-friendly of all the provinces.

Lol'd
>>
File: excusemenigger3.png (2MB, 4500x4500px) Image search: [Google]
excusemenigger3.png
2MB, 4500x4500px
>>29154507
>po-ju
>>
Pretty sure Americans need PALs and RPALs to bring their gats into the country.

Call the Canadian Firearms Program, OP.

Its an RCMP division that deals with gat laws exclusively. Theyll help you out just dont sound like a rude hick piece of shit.
>>
>>29155822
there's a firearms declaration form, but you can only bring in the bottom tier guns
>>
>>29154154
Do you have a Canadian gun liscence? No? Then fuck off cunt
>>
>>29154396
Your rights don't exist at boarders you dumbass, TSA and DHS can stick their fist up your asshole at their discretion as well
>>
>>29154396
>>29156036
This, The US border customs can demand the exact same thing to a canadian(or wherever) person crossing over, as a canadian border patrol can to you.

if you think that you are somehow exempt from it by virtue of where you were born, you're deluded.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.