[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinitus. That is your price of admission. You wanted to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: Entrance Fee.jpg (13KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
Entrance Fee.jpg
13KB, 300x201px
Tinitus.

That is your price of admission. You wanted to have your life in your hands and play for keeps, well you have to pay the price of admission. The price for our generation is that sound. Did you know its called a Siren song? That's actually the sound range that you can never hear again due to damage to the hairs off your ear drum that are killed when exposed to too loud of a noise. Now your brain is desperately trying to hear that range again so it creates its own sound or it will go mad with loss and lonely. That is your price. Each member of the club of doers must pay a price.

Payment of this price of admission guarantees nothing, but the chance to play the chance to maybe decide for your self how you live and die. The rest is up to you.

But, you have to pay the price of admission if you want the chance to play the game. It guarantees nothing, but your chance to play. I've paid. Have you paid, Anon?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 711x1562px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 711x1562px
>>28853241
Nope.
>>
>>28853241
Go away antman
>>
WHAT? THEY WANT TO FIGHT US?
>>
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT?

YOU PAVED THE RICE?
>>
>>28853397
HUNH???
>>
>>28853397
WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM?
>>
>>28853404
YOU ATE THE MICE?!?
>>
>>28853445
GRANDPA, I SAID YOUR COUCH IS NICE.
>>
>tfw hypnosis got rid of mine
time to go back to the range
>>
I paid money for ear protection instead
>>
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And for no good damned reason either.
I can't recall a single instance, or group of time that could have given me tinnitus, but here I am, feeling the eeeeeeeee
>>
>>28853241
>tfw dad always forgot to bring earplugs or headphones
>tfw he's almost deaf so he doesn't notice
>tfw i'm forced to do with shitty earplugs bought from whoever runs the range
>tfw never enough
>tfw slowly losing my hearing because my dad doesn't give a shit
>>
The gooberment is currently paying me for the tinitus it so generously bestowed me with.
I get 10% disability for tinitus and 10% for lower back pain.
TFW my ears hardly ring but maybe once or so a week and its not that bad and my back doest hurt anymore. Thanks Uncle Sam for my $263 a month for the rest of my life.
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 1136x640px
>tfw sleep with a small fan on
>>
>>28853241

Way to be a faggot "wow I'm so deep".

I have it, ever since an IED went off in Iraq. Quit your fucking whining. That's the type of of self pity fishing for attention than ppl who pit up signs "no fireworks plz I'm a combat vet". Aka some bitch ass pog who wants sympathy for being a fobbit.

Firecrackers are obviously less audible than gunshots, like anyone that's ever heard both could tell you.
>>
>>28853560
stop being a poorfag and buy some muffs. don't even have to be fancy shit. you can get nrr 30 muffs for like $20
>>
unfortunately, i was born with it. It only bothers me if i think about it, but usually you can ignore the noise.
>>
>>28853241
>tfw ever since I was a little kid I wanted to join the military for artillery
>tfw a musician so my hearing is precious to me
If I wear my ear pro all the time will I be okay? I can afford to shell (no pun intended) out quite a bit for top grade hearing protection that only blocks out the ranges that fuck my hearing over.
>>
>>28853683
Whoa wtf?? Don't do it! Artillery sucks man, USMC 0811 here. Lowest reenlistment rates of any MOS.
>>
>>28853241
I got tinnitus from having Lymes Disease as a kid instead of loud noises.
>tfw can't remember what it's like to not hear the EEEEEEEEEEEEE
>tfw have to use a fan to sleep
>>
File: retard family.jpg (274KB, 1600x1375px) Image search: [Google]
retard family.jpg
274KB, 1600x1375px
>>28853560
>this is you and your dad... and your sisters
>>
>>28853553
It's caused by more than loud noise. Pressure on the drums is another cause. You could have high blood pressure, tense jaw muscles or a fucked up skull. Does your tongue naturally rest on the roof of your mouth? That can cause it over time by pushing the roof of your mouth upwards.
>>
>>28853560
How the hell is this your dads fault? Buy some fucking muffs.
>>
>Exercise noise safety to the letter
>Don't even listen to loud music
>Get tinnitus from a random viral infection anyway

Thanks a lot, God.
>>
File: 1419818712816.jpg (432KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1419818712816.jpg
432KB, 1280x1707px
>>28853702
I don't want to do it full time. Just for the Nasty Girls. Minimize the peacetime bullshit.
I just want to fire large guns and pop a boner. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>28853560
If you're underaged and unemployed, I understand. Otherwise, get off your lazy ass and get a job or sell some of your stuff to afford headphones.
Howard Leight Impact Sport OD Electric Earmuffs are $40 on amazon. That's free shipping too. Theyre fucking great.
>>
If there was a cure for tinnutus, would people pay for it?
>>
>>28853765
Fuck yeah, take my money
>>
>>28853771
I'll see if I can find a cure, then.
>>
>>28853775
Yeah I like the Cure, Disintegration was a great album
>>
No. I wore my Peltor Sporttac.
>>
>>28853501
WHAT?DID YOU SAY MY HOUSE IS LIGHT?
>>
>>28853657
>m1000
>>
>>28853745
You MIGHT shoot artillery twice, three times a year.
If you double up on ear plugs and ear muffs, it should help, but hey man, 11bs get to shoot cool guns too
The m249 is a fucking blast, and so is the at4
>>
>>28853241
All gave some, some gave more than some. Ripperino in pastarino
>>
>>28853683
Join the military as a musician, pog away from most explosions.
>>
>>28853719
Actually yeah, out at least it was when u checked reading your comment. Also my jaw kind of locks if I open my mouth beyond a certain point.
>>
>>28853765
Initiation fee,
Annual membership dues,
Charge per ear
Daily rate
I'd pay it all.
>>
>>28853765
Mine doesn't even affect my quality of life and I'd pay quite a lot for it.
>>
File: tinitus.png (23KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
tinitus.png
23KB, 1152x864px
>>28853241
I'll pay for you guys. Here we go..

Cover your ears with your palms and your fingers on the back of your head. Now with your index fingers drag them over you middle fingers and onto the back of your head with force. Like you are clicking. You should hear a loud thump. Repeat 60 times for a minute or so and then praise your restored hearing.

Took me far too long to learn this.
>>
>>28855858
also press down with your palms hard so you cant hear anything but the thumping. got to repeat this everytime it comes back. it will dissappear on its own in a few months

also bumping because i want as many tinitus affected people as possible to see this. I might make a thread in a short time.
>>
File: 1450200594214.jpg (17KB, 187x204px) Image search: [Google]
1450200594214.jpg
17KB, 187x204px
>>28855872
I feel like this is some ruse to fuck up my ears
>>
>>28856143
Same.
>>
>>28856143
Its not mate trust me. It works if you have tinnitus.

I heard about it on leddit and people there agree.

reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/3l3uri/these_guys_lighting_a_mortar_shell_in_their_garage/cv3474n
>>
I have tinnitus but I have never shot a gun until only recently. Had it for a long time. I think it might be repeated high volume sneezes that my dad does that killed my hearing. Shit is loud when you're sitting beside him in a car.
>>
Oh my god these threads are so g-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28856164

It works for some people because it treats the underlying cause in their case. It won't work for everyone but it's certainly worth a shot.
>>
>>28853457
I ONLY HAVE A D20 ON ME
>>
>>28853704
I had Lyme disease too, but I don't hear that sound all the time. How long were you infected?
>>
Place the palms of your hands over your ears with fingers resting gently on the back of your head. Your middle fingers should point toward one another just above the base of your skull. Place your index fingers on top of you middle fingers and snap them (the index fingers) onto the skull making a loud, drumming noise. Repeat 40-50 times. Some people experience immediate relief with this method. Repeat several times a day for as long as necessary to reduce tinnitus.
>>
>>28857299
I was a long time ago and I was pretty young so I don't remember it too well, it was like back in elementary school I think maybe 1st grade. But I'm pretty sure I was pretty far gone, had to take over a month off of school and had to take shit tons of antibiotics.

Overall the biggest memory of it was the pain, I think it was my right leg, but any movement in it was pure agony for a while.
>>
>>28857480
I didn't feel too sick. Got back from a month vacation and went swimming in my cold ass pool. That's when the bulls eye rash appeared. My knees got pretty stiff for awhile but that's all I can remember.
>>
>>28857791
Well you're rather lucky then, it's not a fun experience to get to the advanced stages, I remember that much.
>>
>>28856861

YOU HAVE TO PEE?
>>
>>28853241
Damnit. I think I have tinitus. Does it sound like a pop then a high pitched ringing?

If so, then fuck. Not old enough for this shit.
>>
File: 1409777545509.jpg (25KB, 257x212px) Image search: [Google]
1409777545509.jpg
25KB, 257x212px
>>28855858
>>28855872
>>28856164
>>28857313

Wow. I don't know what weird witchcraft makes that work but it's kinda like that one time I had an awful head-cold and the pressure let me hear complete silence for just one night.

Thanks.
>>
File: counting Es.jpg (48KB, 593x596px) Image search: [Google]
counting Es.jpg
48KB, 593x596px
>>28859575
>Does it sound like a pop then a high pitched ringing?
At times, yes. But it's usually just a constant tone you hear in quiet places, often overcome by playing music or turning a fan on when you try to sleep.
If you really screwed up, you might hear it 24/7 no matter how much outside noise there is.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.