[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Syria and Middle-east General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 48

File: zmiLfRbh.jpg (368KB, 1024x704px) Image search: [Google]
zmiLfRbh.jpg
368KB, 1024x704px
ISIS and rebels north or Aleppo have signed a non-aggression pact.
This includes open borders for trading of weapons and oil.

Pictured are the recent advances from the government in Daraa, trying to enlarge its control there and open new supply lines.

SAA in Deyr-ez-Zor are still in a tight spot.

Kurds and government are supporting each other in Aleppo at the moment, kurds are saying the moment of vengeance against the non-ISIS terrorists is coming.

The government has retaken Al-Khalidya west of Aleppo.
Advances on other fronts has been slow at best right now.

Kurds and government are preparing for a Turkish intervention, sources say.
>>
>>28831540
Hey I was also just writing an OP for a new thread.

>ISIS and rebels north or Aleppo have signed a non-aggression pact.
Source?
>>
>Sunni Intervention?

Al Arabiya,53 minutes ago
BREAKING: UAE state minister says ready to send ground troops to Syria to fight as part of International coalition against ISIS

Reuters World 32 minutes ago:
UAE says ready to send ground troops to Syria

Turkey, Saudi, UAE taking a side from the russian playbook by intervening to fight ISIS in northern aleppo, latakia and tartous?
>>
>>28831540
>ISIS is black on map but brown on the legend
>Forgot to put SAA on the legend, and they're the ones colored brown.
>ISIS and insurgent borders contested even though they're sharing a common frontline
What retard made this map?
>>
File: Figure-7-1200x807.jpg (113KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
Figure-7-1200x807.jpg
113KB, 1200x807px
>Yemen

Coalition coming closer to Sanaa. Meanwhile AQAP is further expanding into the lawless lands and among the coast.

>Yemeni government forces on Saturday announced new gains on battlefields in Sana’a province as Houthi militants retreat to fortify positions around the capital, military officials and tribal leaders said.
>Resistance fighters on Saturday pushed Houthis out of all rugged mountains in Nehim district
>Houthis fled after the brigade positions were overrun and resorted to planting landmines and deploying snipers in higher areas nearby.
>The next target of the government forces is Arhab

>On the country’s western coastline, government forces recaptured the entire city of Midi on Friday after a massive assault
>>
>>28831609
https://mobile.twitter.com/EjmAlrai/status/696274221782138882
>>
>>28831682
Im not doubting that rebels and daesh may cooperate if hardpressed enough, but sorry, some random assad fanboy on twitter is not enough proof.
Especially if you remember how that was the most fought over rebel-daesh frontline in the country.
>>
>>28831703
>random ass fanboy
He's a journalist and has been following the developments in the Middle-east for more than 20 years now.
He knows.
>>
>>28831677
The colours are accurate, it's just that SAA control is left out of the legend.
>>
>>28831681
You're calling the Hadi side both "government forces" and "resistance fighters".
Doesn't make sense.

Also, this is the first time in a looooong time that I'm reading about the Houthis retreating.
But I'm not really following Yemen, so yeah.
>>
File: HezTum.jpg (3KB, 112x130px) Image search: [Google]
HezTum.jpg
3KB, 112x130px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsB9dwekVtg
>>
>>28831681
Is there seriously AQAP - ISIS cooperation?
>>
>>28831632
>taking a side from the russian playbook
There is big difference about Russia invited by the Syrian government. Diplomatic shitstorm imminent.
>>
File: fghj.jpg (125KB, 1196x789px) Image search: [Google]
fghj.jpg
125KB, 1196x789px
>>28831770
>You're calling the Hadi side both "government forces" and "resistance fighters".
In the article its the 'Sana’a Resistance Council' that fought against the Houthis there, allied with the internationally recognized government of Hadi. Sorry, if it was not clear.
But to be honest, most of the fighting is done by tribal militias now and whats left of the military has splintered as well.

>Also, this is the first time in a looooong time that I'm reading about the Houthis retreating.
The pro-Houthis are slowly pushed back since early fall. Of course still far too slow for the massive technological and numerical superiority of the saudi-led coalition.
So its very slow progress and no dramatic victories. Besides, I dont know if you follow the yemen situation only with the /k/ threads, but then you have to remember, that most here hate the saudis and try their best to ignore any military progress they made.

>>28831803
Is there seriously AQAP - ISIS cooperation?
ISIS is not really in yemen. Just some dudes who went 'hey I heard these are the cool guys now' and lifted the black flags. Kinda like in afghanistan.
To answer your question, officially not, but even what is labeled AQAP are mostly a mix of tribal desert militias, popular committees and jihadis, so its not like they have a strong hierarchie and are doing things differently in each village, town or province.
>>
>>28831632
How the he'll would this work? Syria, Iran and the Russians would wholeheartedly decline, and then landing troops on Syrian soil would basically be an act of aggression, which is why no other country or group (besides IS and the rebels) have done it so far. Only the U.S. has, and that's only in northeastern Rojava.
If UAE, Turkey and Saudi invade Syria, I hope they get their shit so far pressed in by Iran and the Russians that they never recover and their bullshit countries fall apart.
>>
>>28831540
>ISIS and rebels north or Aleppo have signed a non-aggression pact.
>This includes open borders for trading of weapons and oil.

Rebels released a statement that denied it.
>>
>>28831938
The rebels that didn't sign the treaty or all the rebels in the area?
>>
>>28831948
Fatah Halab released the statement. It's in Arabic though.
https://twitter.com/Step_Agency/status/696054203131817989
>>
I support Bashar Al-Assad because he is white
>>
>>28831915
Imagine Syria as a pub, currently Russia and her friends think they own the pub and beat the living shit out of everyone who tells them to keep it down. Now Turkey and friends will enter the pub sit at a corner table, staring strongly at Russia and friends who are sitting at the bar.
>>
>>28832026
Well, Russia and Iran is buddies of the pub's owner in your example.
>>
>>28832026
Also forgot to add, Iran won't do shit. They have no friends in US. If they fire a single missile at the Gulf there is going to be a high chance of carpet bombing over Tehran.
>>
>>28832036
Yeah, but what. There is no police the pub owner can call.
>>
>>28832015
You intolerant piece of nazi shit. How about the liberal values?
>>
>>28832038
lol, not in an election year.
>>
>>28832045
Next day we have a bar's owners get some long range guns from Russia, and beating some shit out from Saudis and Co. Impossible to win for Russia, no give a some major pain and high diplomatic ground is okay too.
>>
File: ERIC-CANTOR-STAR-OF-SATAN-SILO.jpg (29KB, 371x416px) Image search: [Google]
ERIC-CANTOR-STAR-OF-SATAN-SILO.jpg
29KB, 371x416px
>Arabs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l3nybD0Uv8
>>
>>28832065
Yeah but than shit wouldn't be going down in just the Syrian pub but also in Saudi pub and that's a god way to get whacked, because Saudis pay protection money to the biggest mafioso in town, the US.

On serious note if anything does happen it would most likely be only in Syria. Bombs falling in Riyadh, Ankara are a good way to bring in the US and I doubt Putin want's that. Plus there is also the willed card that is Israel, they sure a fuck won't allow for Iranian hegemony in the region.
>>
>>28832055
Yeah, its election year but whats more important, keeping the oil at 30$, thereby keeping the US economy on steroids or having the oil jump back to 100$ slowing down growth, increasing unemployment. American's might be hate the prospect of another war in ME, but it doesn't directly affect their life style. On the other hand shit starting in the Gulf and sending oil to a 100$ does.
>>
Here is some footage from Jaish Al Islam of clashes with the SAA today, near Brigade 39 in the Eastern Ghouta.

I have no idea what those SAA soldiers were thinking. Around 0:50, you can see 2 of them just jogging casually will being fired at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l3nybD0Uv8&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: 26NeG0P.jpg (193KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
26NeG0P.jpg
193KB, 640x465px
>>28832132

LOL, this is how sand niggers fight wars.

No wonder neither side can even win their own civil war.

I have no words.
>>
>>28832117
Cheap oil hasn't helped America that much.

Remember that we are the biggest producer.
>>
>>28832117
>>28832589
Yeah, cheap oil makes oil production in the US less appealing, suppressing job growth in the US oil industry.

However, persistent low oil prices have the benefit of draining Russia and Saudi Arabia's coffers as they use reserve funds to keep their social programs and militaries going as the crashing oil price punches a 70-dollar-per-barrel hole in their budgets.
>>
>>28832677
Russia will adapt, because it have some industry, other resources and Saudis will doomed.
>>
>>28832589
Cheep oil is extremely beneficial for the US economy. Oil sector is small in comparison to other sectors. Cheep oil reduces the costs of logistics, makes goods cheaper, increase economic activity in all sectors. Just type in oil price and unemployment and look at graphs over the last 30 years and you will see that there is a positive relationship between rising oil prices and rising unemployment.
>>28832712
Saudis and especially emirates are in much better position than the Russians. Its probably true that Russians can endure more but that's irrelevant. Political stability is off little geopolitical value if they go back to the 90's in economic standards. Saudis and the rest of the Gulf is suffering from Dutch disease. No meter how much they invest or develop their other sectors the oil sector will always be the largest one, its their comparative advantage. Russia did attempt a modernization program, with objective of bringing industry into a competitive position, but I am not sure how much of technology were they able to acquire as they as well have been exposed to the Dutch disease. Their biggest geopolitical advantage is that they produce their own weapons and there for can maintain a presence on world stage even with bad foreign cash inflow but the real question is how much is Syria worth to each side. I doubt that Putin is willing to revers 15 years of development for Assad and I doubt that Saudis are willing to risk their throne to get rid of Assad. Ironically the strongest position is held by Qatar, as no meter which course of action they chose they expose themselves to almost no risk.
>>
So will the little dealy bop they are sticking on tanks actually be able to stop tows?

I thought they were wire guided?
>>
>>28832589
>>28832677
>>28832870

We're not just making cheap oil, you idiots.

We're making cheap, HIGH QUALITY oil for the same price as the garbage that OPEC and Russia produce.

That's why they threw a fit.

In the grand scheme of things, no one gives a fuck if thousands of oil field hands lose their jobs and if the stupid companies they started during a boom failed.

Fracking is the greatest military invention of the era.
>>
File: Smug1.jpg (51KB, 907x718px) Image search: [Google]
Smug1.jpg
51KB, 907x718px
>>28832922
>That`s what retards actually believe
>>
>>28832973
Don't start, please
>>
>>28831632
Well at least we know they're incompetent and will probably die in droves.
>>
>>28832384
I'd like to see you fight in a bloody urban war with your keyboard, faggot.
>>
File: 1451946828158.jpg (170KB, 680x881px) Image search: [Google]
1451946828158.jpg
170KB, 680x881px
>>28832015
>dem blue eyes
>>
>>28833112
Dude, they are going against basic human instincts. They literally don't know how to crawl.
>>
>>28833112
Ahmed over here just got triggered. Be careful, his people tend to be explosive.
>>
File: Kata'ib_Hezbollah_flag.svg.png (91KB, 1089x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kata'ib_Hezbollah_flag.svg.png
91KB, 1089x600px
>>28831677

>ISIS and insurgent borders contested even though they're sharing a common frontline
>What retard made this map?

how retarded are (YOU) ?

ISIS** is fighting the FSA down there
Its really difficult to view ISIS as one "organisation"...at some parts of syria they do joint operations with Nusra, at other parts they kill each other...BUT when looking at the FSA, they just kill each other - only in northern aleppo the did a truce because they (ISIS+FSA) realised that the SAA dont give a fuck which jihadi they killed, they just kill em all and so they are forced to "work" together

>**inb4, to be exactly they arent real ISIS, they are just aligned to them
>>
File: 1451649633907.jpg (34KB, 460x353px) Image search: [Google]
1451649633907.jpg
34KB, 460x353px
>>28832132

god damnit, what the fuck are they doing?
how the fuck do you send a whole platoon on an open area, wthout and protection?
i would rather walk 3kilomemes around that place than just walk though that place
why arent they sending in only single soldiers so not everyone get slaughtered when beeing ambushed ?!
WAAAH...5 years of war and they didnet learn a damn thing...i really hope/think that where iraqi shia rookies and not battlehardened SAA/Hezzies

GOD DAMN IT
>>
>>28833204
There is no truce between FSA and ISIS in North Aleppo. Where is that coming from?
>>
This just in.
SAA started the advance from Sheikh Najjar towards Souran.
>>
>>28833124
Ah, but they learn from experience. Natural selection is the best teacher.

>>28833134
Sorry I talked back at you Travis, just don't shoot up a school okay?
>>
>>28832132
It's amazing how incompetent the SAA can be.

Show me footage of YPG or ISIS (fucking volunteer/conscripted militias) being this incompetent.

I mean, no worries anymore, since they have glorious Russian backing, kek.
>>
>>28832384
Agreed, this shit is seen on both sides.

>>28833269
Poor command and planning, I guess.
They are trying to overwhelm positions with numbers, just like they did in North Aleppo, except this time there is obviously no organisation at all. Basically, human waves.
Cost them 50 men apparently.

>>28833272
Claims on twitter but there are no sources. Just rumors.
>>
>>28832132
>Here is some footage from Jaish Al Islam of clashes with the SAA today, near Brigade 39 in the Eastern Ghouta.
>I have no idea what those SAA soldiers were thinking. Around 0:50, you can see 2 of them just jogging casually will being fired at.
could be prisoner execution. They were given guns, unloaded of course, and told to run across a kill zone for propaganda lulz and maybe with promise to let them escape if they ever survive. never saw them fire back once in that clip, but that begs the question why are they still slinging them? likely answer is some sick fuck told them to keep on it person otherwise they would renege on the deal to let em go.
>>
>>28833463
Do you think they would of given them weapons, even unloaded ones? I don't think it would be profitable for them to lose weapons even if they are just some crappy rifles. It even looked like they still had their equipment. If what you say is true, I think they would of grabbed that crap. But, I could be wrong.
>>
>>28833463
Could be, but then again, we're talking about the SAA.
>>
>>28832922
>We're making cheap, HIGH QUALITY oil for the same price as the garbage that OPEC and Russia produce.
lol. fracking is what you do in the absence of readily extrudable oil and gas deposits, ie when you are literally scraping the bottom of the barrel. Its not cheap when you have to do all these extra shit in contrast to just boring a hole in the ground and letting all that sweet, sweet black gold rush out like in Saudi, nor is it high quality since its fucking trapped in shale rocks for god sakes? EROI is obviously much lower compared to conventional oil, not to mention the additional environmental damage compared to already bad for environment conventional drilling and pumping operations..
>>
Did we get a reaction from Turkey after this handsome PKK chap talked to Brett "Slayer of all Turks" McGurk?

And when will Assad and the Kurds start talking about their future after becoming victors of this stupid mess?
>>
>>28833495
>Do you think they would of given them weapons, even unloaded ones? I don't think it would be profitable for them to lose weapons even if they are just some crappy rifles. It even looked like they still had their equipment. If what you say is true, I think they would of grabbed that crap. But, I could be wrong.
lots of rifles from dead fighters to pick from... rifles and ammo aren't really in low supply for them, at least not compared to reinforcements and morale which a propaganda vid could help with...
>>
>>28833442
Since the war began, the SAA hasn't been focusing on training much. Except for their elite or well trained units, most of their men are just as incompetent as men from other sides in the conflict.

>>28833463
I don't think so, it isn't very clear but the men seem to have their clothing, equipment and weapons. >>28833495
It doesn't seem plausible that they would go through all that trouble near the front. The footage is quite short, so it could explain why we don't see the men returning fire.
>>
They use other atgms like the fagot and co. which aren't.
>>
>>28833766
To>>28832878
Fucking phone.
>>
>>28832132
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l3nybD0Uv8&feature=youtu.be
anyone got a mirror of the video, its been transferred to private and for some shit reason i can't watch.
>>
>>28833903
I'm getting the same thing now.

Luckily, someone else uploaded it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4MO6cBWFWA
>>28832132
>>
File: 1453652911881.jpg (67KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453652911881.jpg
67KB, 600x480px
>FSA sides with Islamist al-Nusra literally Al-Qaeda (just a prank btw)
>bully YPG
>butthurt that they are now being hunted down by YPG (along with the Lion of Damascus)

Uhmm, FSAfags, defend yourselves?
>>
>>28834191
Should have wiped out YPG when they had the chance. It was clear from the start that the Kurds weren't going to go against Assad. Honestly the biggest mistake Rebels made was fighting ISIS. They lost thousands of man and got nothing in return.
>>
I want to see FSA tow a tank with the jammers

the buttrage would be real
>>
>>28834273
From what I read they are Syrian made jammers, so I wouldn't be surprised if they acted more as beacons than jammers.
>>
File: VeFSscPI.jpg (84KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
VeFSscPI.jpg
84KB, 400x400px
>>28834244
But they never had the chance. They are incompetent dogshits who will now be wiped out along with their ilk.

Glory to Assad.
>>
>>28834244

I'm pretty sure Obama never wanted Assad to go since he kept backpedaling on his red lines and supported YPG while they were clearly in bed with Assad.

It was kinda funny when YPG was getting tons of arms and air support while rebels next town were getting scraps and getting BTFO by ISIS.
>>
>>28834328
>It was kinda funny when YPG was getting tons of arms and air support while rebels next town were getting scraps and getting BTFO by ISIS.

But didn't YPG start recieving help during the siege of Kobane? Pretty sure ISIS BTFO the rebels long before that.
>>
>>28834355
They have been fighting for months before that and have been fighting ever since and the only aid Obama offered was conditioned to not be used against Assad. Rebels fucked themselves over when they trusted the US. Should have made a deal with ISIS. I honestly don't see any other way they could win.
>>
>>28834355
>>28834328
Also, I am pretty sure the YPG receives literally no arms from the U.S, unlike their various FSA terrorist lovers.
>>
>>28833112

Mohammad, it's not my fault Islam has made your people so inbred and low-intelligence that you can't perform basic military actions without getting slaughtered.
>>
>>28834393
According to YPG, the received no arms, Turkey has imposed a hermetic seal on the border and nothing gets through, and they spent their days as democratic opposition to Assad and they don't need USAF, USAF needs them.
>>
>>28834464

>YPG
>Democratic

Yeah, they are pretty much as democratic as Soviet Union was.
>>
>>28833521
>scraping the bottom of the barrel.
not even close friend, think of it as a pressurized keg, the fracking sites are just getting started
>too expensive
rapidly falling in price, furthermore, they're all mothballed, so as soon as oil prices rise again they go back online

this of course is a shitty situation for the small companies but the big fish will be just fine, hope they've saved some of their laughable profits for a rainy day
>>
>>28834491
They are more anarchist gommie than statist gommie. Aside their views on private property they are pretty libertarian
>>
>>28834491
>The political system of Rojava is inspired by democratic confederalism and communalism. It is influenced by anarchist and libertarian principles, and is considered by many a type of libertarian socialism.[67] The Constitution of Rojava has protection for currency, property rights and free trade.[68] The basic unit at the local level is the community which pools resources for education, protection and governance. At a national level communities are unrestricted in deciding their own economic decisions on who they wish to sell to and how resources are allocated. There is a broad push for social reform, gender equality and ecological stabilization in the region.[69]

And then you compare it to their Durka neighbours and it's literally Norway in the middle east. "as democratic as Soviet Union" my ass.
>>
>>28834817

>quoting wikipedia

You know anyone can alter that text, right?
>>
>>28834832
http://www.kurdishinstitute.be/charter-of-the-social-contract/

My bad, then.
>>
>>28834817
>>28834847
Soviet Union had the best constitution in the world, in granted most freedoms and protected most rights. It was a perfect constitution. Soviet union wasn't perfect. The same shit applies to every regime. So far Kurd's have shown very little respect for democracy or liberalism considering that they shoot at protesters protesting Assad in Amuda near Qamishli. A neutral source : http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2013/07/211430.htm

Add to that the fact that they leveled Arab villages according to Amnesty. That they have threatened Arab groups which weren't in line with YPG. That they claim Arab areas for their "project" while talking about local governance and its not looking good. Female soldiers don't make up for the fact that all actions taken so far by the Kurds in Syria have been nationalistic and nothing more.
>>
>>28835077
>Add to that the fact that they leveled Arab villages according to Amnesty.

Source?
>>
>>28835094
https://www.amnesty.org/en/press-releases/2015/10/syria-us-allys-razing-of-villages-amounts-to-war-crimes/

This is the press release by Amnesty international, there is also a more detailed report which you can find as well
>>
>>28833442
SAA don't carry cameras around that much. All kinds of crazy stuff happens in a war.
Reminds me of the scene in Saving Private Ryian when the reinforcing German platoon got wiped the fuck out.
>>
>>28834273
TOW vs. Tank videos are pretty rare now.
It is almost as if SAA learned a lesson that was learned in WW2. Concentrate your armor and put them in the spearhead.
>>
File: CanftNDW8AQQhVr.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CanftNDW8AQQhVr.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
Damn and that's just that patch of ground.

Routed into a terrible ambush.
>>
Other Happenings

-18 men escaped from an ISIS prison after coalition airstrikes, they made it to Kobani where their families have been living in refugee camps.

-Clashes near Dear Ez Zor's airport continue between ISIS and the SAA, although less intense than previous days.

-As mentioned earlier, the SAA attempted to advance North of Douma, near Brigade 39 (Eastern Ghouta) around sunrise today. The attack was unsuccessful and the SAA lost 50 men according to pro rebel sources. >>28833935

-Reports that the YPG is closing in on the Menagh Airbase in North Aleppo.
Other than what was mentioned, pro SAA sources claim that the SAA took control of the village of Kiffin in North Aleppo.
>>
File: kfcSandNiggers.jpg (37KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
kfcSandNiggers.jpg
37KB, 620x465px
>>28835908

the arrival of four cargo planes carrying weapons and ammunition to Qamishli airport at dawn today, and is a subsidiary of the regime of military aircraft, and is something which called the meeting to agree and coordinate delivery to the Kurdish units to start a campaign to control Shaddadi town on a main stronghold of al Daash in the countryside of southern Hasaka.

The goal of the Assad regime of this cooperation is to try and find a corridor up of Hasaka to his troops that encircled the organization Daash in the city of Deir al-Zour
>>
>>28833521
Dumbass. Franking is targeting light sweet crude and natural gas. Both are cleaner and easier to refine than Saudi heavy crude garbage. Just because it's harder to get to doesn't mean it's anot inferior product. Also US and CanadIan drillers have bad enormous leaps in technology to the point that many plays are profitable into the $30 mark. Just a few years ago the Saudi could've knocked us out permanently at the 50-80$ price point. The genie is out of the bottle now and costs to fire up closed wells are minimal. OPEC has forced it's self to keep oil well below $40 or watch the frAckers come back on line again.
>>
>>28835077
>prostesting occurred more than 2 years ago
>only one occurrence of having levelled an Arab village that was probably filled with IEDs
Gee, sorry that the Kurds aren't totally perfect and fit as a perfect example in your perfect little world, no country is fully democratic bud, they all have their hiccups from time time to time.

The Kurds are about as democratic as you'll get in Syria, and that's a damn sight better than Assad has ever been. What, do you wanna bet your money on the FSA being better? Ok, go to Libya and tell me how that worked out.
>>
>>28836236
Shooting protesters is a sign of their commitment to democratic values, as is leveling villages. There are always excuses, ISIS had a very good excuse for burning a pilot alive, no one does anything just for fun of it, they can always proclaim a justification. Someone who shoots protesters isn't democratic or at least isn't some one I feel comfortable calling democratic. To me Kurds are a nationalistic group fighting for their national objectives using a chaos of war. As they don't oppose Assad I don't see why they should be seen as opposition to Assad. They cooperate with the regime that killed tens of thousands of its own people, committed war crime, crimes against humanity. Kurds have shown no more commitment to democratic ideals than FSA. At least FSA can claim to fight two of the worst human right offenders in Syria, ISIS and the regime.

And what of Libya? Less people died, and are dying. Country is more stable, terrorists have less safe havens. Shit was looking good for Libya after revolution until Haftar decided to play new Qaddafi.
>>
>>28835436
>advancing through such a big stretch of open ground without any armor
Fucking hell taking their chances through alleys and house to house sounds more promising than this shit.
>>
>>28836732
they weren't advancing, fleeing rather.

They fled and the rebels siphoned them into a group of other flanking rebels.
>>
>>28836641
-was- looking good. Libya is just a mess. Just a slow mess, no one feels like actually slugging it out so its just warlords holding onto kingdoms.
>>
Was off for the weekend and I come back to the YPG/SDF advancing in northern Aleppo as predicted. Next stop is Azaz.

R. Updater brought to my attention of IS special forces type units still being in eastern Aleppo while they were in full retreat. After a minor IS counter attack at Al Sin I am watching that front as much as northern Aleppo and of course Deir Ezzor.

Pro rebel rumor mill is the SAA has sent Iraqi/Iran Shia troops to Joren , Hama and are about to the attack the Al Ghab plain again.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 1136x640px
>>28832870
No
>>
>>28836641
>tfw Assad and the Kurds are winning and you can do nothing about it

Feels good, mang. Terrorists must be destroyed.
>>
>>28837502
On a side note the YPG is brilliantly using both US and Russia. How many times in history do we see a nationalist movement get BOTH US and Russian air power support? lol
>>
>>28834312
Is that kush?
>>
>>28837891
heh, true
>>
So what't the excuse for a military unit with tanks and BMPs to be routed in the open ground by irregulars and then destroyed entirely.
>>
>>28838131

That's tobacco, son
>>
>>28838896
Shit morale.
Poor leadership.
Exhaustion and Malnutrition.
Lack of Logistics.

Pick any or all of the above.
>>
YPG has taken full control of Deir Jamal.
>>
>>28837502
But for how long? If the turks invade I doubt that the US would keep giving them air support, in fact as far as I know they've already stopped.
>>
So when this war is over, what will the Victory parades look like?
>>
>>28837891
Are they a nationalist movement? From what I've seen the majority of the reaosn the SAA aren't also fighting them is because they know that this is going to eventually lead to a return of semiautonomous Kurdish regions.
>>
>>28840740
The war will be a slog and there will be no victory parades, it'll be a slow rebuilding and constant COIN operations for decades.
>>
>>28839191
I'm looking at a map, and this seems to be north of Nubl and Zahraa. Are the Kurds helping the SAA complete a siege of Aleppo?
>>
>>28841745
There seems to be some co-ordination to prevent them from accidentally firing on each other but they are mostly doing their own things from the looks of it.
>>
>>28837502
Kurds ARE terrorists
>>
>>28838896
They got routed from their position and that drove them into a killing zone.
>>
>>28841811
>kills Turks
>terrorists
>>
>>28841811
Turks ARE terrorists
>>
>>28840749
>Are they a nationalist movement?
Yes, it's overwhelmingly their largest reason for opposing Sunni arabs like Saddam's regime and ISIS. They want autonomy badly, and Assad is the most willing and able to give it to them right now.

And while the SAA might be starting to win, Assad is still losing alarming quantities of supporters (Alawites in particular, but all kinds of minorities and secularists as well) as this war drags on. If granting and recognizing the independence of Rojava is what it takes for Assad to bring the war to an end and keep as large of a support base as possible to rebuild the country, then he just might be willing to accept that.
>>
>>28841993
Do you have a scource for his approval dropping? While I'm not well versed in the internal politics it seems regardless of who is i charge as long as there is a war going on there are a good amount of people who seek stability in leadership regardless of whether they 100% approve of them or not.
>>
>>28841993
>Syrian Kurd independence
Is this smart? I feel like Turkey's going to invade that place as soon as they become a sovereign country.
>>
>>28842032
I feel like they are going to have incredibly strong ties with both syria and russia if they become independant.
>>
>>28842051
I can definitely see them being granted even greater autonomy in their regions as a reward/ bribe but I don't think they would themselves are completely sure this is the right time for a permanent territory.
>>
>>28842008
>Do you have a scource for his approval dropping?
No, it's just conjecture. Mostly from the combination of civilian and military casualties on the SAA side, as well as the massive efflux of refugees from the SAA-held, loyalist-filled coastal regions (I've come to suspect that these "military age males" are mostly draft-dodgers who may support Assad over the opposition, but aren't willing to fight and die for it).
>>
>>28842051
And probably the US as well. Maybe even Iraq.
>>
>>28842103
>>28842062
Either way fuck turkey, and they are going to be fucked by this, and they know it quite obviously.
>>
One of the things that I am really surprised at by this war is the fact that the Russians have been able to keep their attacks in Syria for such a prolonged period of time. I mean, we knew they had a huge stockpile of Cold War era payloads but this is ridiculous.
>>
This was in another thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l3nybD0Uv8&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>28842195
This probably isn't even that much of a dent in their stockpiles, they were planning on taking on the entirety of NATO at one point.
>>
>>28842195
they will outlast NATO. the war between them and NATO will never be a hot one so they will use demographics, deception & subversion to destroy it. it's already happening. they will destroy Turkey. on the other end, UK, USA, Germany & France have already committed suicide by demographics so they will play both sides, ally themselves with far-right parties and just demolish everything.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/war-in-syria-russia-s-rustbucket-military-delivers-a-hi-tech-shock-to-west-and-israel-a6842711.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/06/25/russia-flirts-with-far-right-parties/29099107/

once NATO is out of the picture, they'll have to deal with China. and I'm sure they have something prepared for them as well.
>>
The Charles de Gaulle left its home port of Toulon cheered on by huge crowds waving the French tricolour.

The bonds with Paris were already strong. The decks of the carrier are named after Parisian streets - one way of finding your way around the labyrinth of compartments.
The geography is all the more difficult at night time when the decks are bathed in red light to protect the aircrews' night vision.

Letters of support and paintings sent in by Parisian schoolchildren are displayed to inspire the crew.
The captain keeps one with him up on the bridge. It shows figures dressed in the red, white and blue of France pulling together to re-erect the Eiffel Tower.
The real response to what happened in Paris, though, can be seen day and night on the carrier's 259m (850ft) deck, crammed with aircraft, missiles and bombs.

The sound of the launch and then the recovery reverberates throughout the ship - day and night. On average they are conducting 20 sorties every 24 hours.

At night down in the galley, with the continuous sound of aircraft being launched and recovered above him, Raphael is baking 1,400 hundred baguettes for the next morning.

Unlike in the US Navy, the ship is not "dry". The crew can often enjoy a glass of wine with lunch. In the evening there are three bars that serve beer, even to the pilots.
There is, though, a strict limit on alcohol - two glasses a night.
>>
>>28842507
Instead of shitposting about how they can have a sip of wine at dinner you could have posted a dozen other things actually relevant. What on earth is wrong with you.
>>
File: gecko.gif (2MB, 353x207px) Image search: [Google]
gecko.gif
2MB, 353x207px
>>28842507
>Unlike in the US Navy, the ship is not "dry". The crew can often enjoy a glass of wine with lunch. In the evening there are three bars that serve beer, even to the pilots.
>There is, though, a strict limit on alcohol - two glasses a night.
WHO HAS THE FREEDOMS NOW BURGERS?
>>
>>28832075
What the fuck, this is fubar
>>
>>28842529
it's snafu, m8.
>>
>>28832075
But those are Arabs killing them.
>>
>>28842051
After getting treated like garbage 3rd class citizens for decades? That would be quite the reversal.
>>
>>28842583
>garbage
They have their own federated districts, m8.
>>
>>28833442
You've got to think of Syrian military as like the Italians. All Arab armies turn to wrecks when they get large and are best when kept small and simple.

Also there was a generational problem with the SAA, it was a retirement home for Yom Kippur veterans when the war started. Long way to come back from that. Hopefully the Russian and Iranian consultants can institute some veteran rotation/organizational learning - its been years now. The loss of that Tal Kurdi platoon, with armored support, looks ghastly on the face of it.
>>
>>28842227
>one of the reasons Russia is going to war in Syria is because they just wanted to empty out some warehouses
>>
>>28842591
lul. Who cares about what the Assads say. Ask the Kurds themselves how they liked it.

Kurds often speak the Kurdish language in public, unless all those present do not. According to the Human Rights Watch, Kurds in Syria are not allowed to officially use the Kurdish language, are not allowed to register children with Kurdish names, are prohibited to start businesses that do not have Arabic names, are not permitted to build Kurdish private schools, and are prohibited from publishing books and other materials written in Kurdish.[58][59] But this is no longer enforced due to the civil war.

https://www.hrw.org/reports/1996/Syria.htm
>>
>>28842632
>Stateless people have been denied citizenship
>Something nearly every western country does constantly.
>>
>>28833122
He's our lad!

Good Luck Assad!
>>
>>28831540
I think Tall as Saghir is the way to go for rebels, so they make a pocket around the Assad troops.

They are clearly trying to advance in Ashnan and do the same jobe with Brigade 52.

So we'll see who is surrounded first.
>>
>>28842639
That's not the only issue here.
Those stateless people usually have a reasonable path to citizenship in the West.
>>
>>28842678
>Reasonable
That's pretty debateable.
>>
>>28842051
>>28842103
I highly doubt that they will have strong ties with ether Syria or Iraq if they become independent. For one in both cases Kurds leaving would mean those countries loosing a lot of oil, especially in case of Iraq where it would mean the loss of Kirkuk field. In last few months we have seen diplomatic conflict erupting between Iraqi Kurds and Baghdad. If the war ends with total rebel defeat, the Kurds will be left with to choices for their access to the world. One; the Teheran-Baghdad-Damascus axis which would demand return of Kirkuk, probably also Arab ares controlled by YPG. The other option is Ankara but I think all Kurds with the exception of KDP have burned that bridge. And no amount of diplomacy with US or Russia is going to change that reality.

One thing which might become interesting is that US might use Turkish-KDP relationship to separate Iraqi Kurdistan from Iraq to prevent a total loss of influence in the region in favor of Teheran.
>>
>>28842413
holy shit i sure hope you're just trolling
>>
ANNA report out of Deir Ezzor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGrjoPVWld4
Scenes of devastation and grim looks. Out of all the places in Syria I wouldn't want to be at on either side here.
>>28838896
That's JAI for you. They are well dug in. The SAA going into eastern Ghouta is like IS attacking the airbase in Deir Ezzor , a meat grinder.

Everyone thought when the SAA took Marji in east Ghouta JAI would collapse. JAI is still a powerful force even after the Ruaf started bombing them.
>>
>>28842897
>that Mad Max MiG
>>
>>28842897
Hows the outlook on Tal Rifaat? I vaguely remember something about SAA troop concentrations but have been out of the loop for a while.

Unrelated but what part of Russia is that accent from? Sounds oddly French...
>>
File: 14474352939220.png (267KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
14474352939220.png
267KB, 427x640px
>BooM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31WZX24-Pe8
>>
>>28842919
I can't say. Tal Rifaat being one of the last centers of FSA/Jan in northern Aleppo the question is if they are willing to have a last stand over Rifaat, Azaz or Mare. I guess the Ruaf will soften the area and it's a race between the SAA and YPG.

ANNA is Republic of Abkhazia news.
>>
>>28842965
I thought there was some semblance of a truth between the FAA and the Kurds? I apparently also need to get my ears checked.
>>
>>28842991
Not with JAN , the FSA screwed themselves by letting JAN take over militarily. JAN lost northern Aleppo by being dicks to everyone. JAN isn't finished though. They can counter attack even after losing so much.
>>
>>28843019
Whoops, meant SAA. Even if the Kurds get there first, it's not as if they have the ability to hold it once peace comes. Is there anything monetary they can extract form there to secure a foothold?
>>
>>28836641
You're either a Mohammed or a Turk. Either way, Kurds are arguably the most democratic and benevolent faction out of all the factions fighting in Syria right now. If you want to try dispute that, go ahead. War is war, no faction/nation is ever very democratic in the situation of war, and nor can they always be. War puts unnecessary strain on industry, infrastructure, economy, society and even ethnic tensions. And the Kurds are by FAR the mildest when it comes to ethnic tensions.
And the Kurds have had their fair share of fighting with Assad, definitely not on a big scale, but they have obviously both come to a mutual understanding that fighting each other would bring no gain, so I agree, they are not Syrian government opposition, but they definitely are not actively aiding them.
And the Kurds are by FAR better than the FSA, don't even try compare them. The Kurds do not execute prisoners by cutting their heads off, nor do they wish to force Islamic law onto the region's they control. I do believe it would be safer living as a non-Muslim non-Sunni Syrian in Rojava than it would be elsewhere, or would you like to dispute that as well?
If you are a conservative Sunni, like most backwater Syrian Sunnis would be, of course when IS invades life will carry on, it might even get better If you decide to lick the boot. But IS are the "bad guys", and therefore if the Kurds liberate that land from IS, they are doing the world a favour. IS will use IEDs and other infernal devices/tactics to prevent this, so if their towns are destroyed, what do they care? Many retaken Arab towns have been destroyed when the Kurds enter, but this is a war, and they are not fighting a conventional or humane enemy. If you honestly think the Kurds are not the most benevolent faction in Syria at the moment, get out of your "perfect little Syrian" scenario, face the truth on the ground. Kurdish nationalism trumps Islamic Jihadism any day of the week.
>>
File: 1447486527069.png (182KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1447486527069.png
182KB, 400x400px
>>28842929
Damn
>>
>>28842897
What are they shouting in the end?
>>
>>28843026
The YPG wants all of border region. With the US backing them getting to Manbej and Ruaf backing them at Azaz the plan is connect with each other rolling over IS and JAN in the process. This isn't going happen overnight. It's a long term plan.
>>
>>28843050
Both IS and JAN have something to say about this though. JAN may try another offensive near Bashkoy to move back up to northern Aleppo and IS is regrouping in eastern Aleppo.

I predict a large IS counter attack in eastern Aleppo. I am not sure what they will attack. Could be the SAA or the SDF or even the FSA.
>>
>>28843050
Did not think of a Kurdish controlled border, though if either side gets to there it would be good news in terms of fighters entering and/or draft dodgers exiting.
>>
Town of Ibtaa north east of Daraa, the rebel garrison has surrendered (or withdrew?) And SAA took the town without a fight and raised the Syrian flag on a main building. Soon after leaving the flag unattended someone went and burned it, so you get an idea not all the civilians are exactly happy about authorities.
>>
File: Zgf7baA.gif (1MB, 1354x773px) Image search: [Google]
Zgf7baA.gif
1MB, 1354x773px
3 months of progress on the Latakia front. Ruaf CAS helps a lot.
>>
>>28843116
If thats what 3 months gets you then this war will take years. I dont think Russias economy can last that long.
>>
>>28832132
That doesn't look like SAA imo, looks more like PLO or some pro-Assad militia
>>
>>28843145
I was thinking the same thing
>>
>>28843116
There is no question rebels were routed there. It is funny as you post this rebels have gradded both the Russian airbase and Qrdaha today.

Qrdaha being Assads hometown. Those mountains are not cleared. Someone's coloring of a map is not going to change this. The only way to stop rebels hit and run attacks would be a massive influx of manpower to clear the hills elbow to elbow.
>>
>>28843058
Morning Boss, I'm out of my town and I'm not having much time to check the news. Can you tell me how are the things in East Aleppo in these last two days?
>>
>>28843141
Yeah. Seems "impressive" for this war, but that just shows you how much of a slow slugfest this civil war is.
>>
>>28843163
Not much. IS retook Al Sin and the vicinity while the SAA was still trying to encircle them as posted here>>28833311

It's been quiet since then.
>>
>>28831540
so what is the situation between YPG and SAA
>>
>>28843173
It really feels like watching a country bleed out from the inside. It might just be the prominence in my mind but has there been a civil war as drawn out as this one?
>>
>>28843145
Pro SAA sources confirmed they were NDF and PLA today.
>>
>>28843175
Thanks, didn't know that ISIS took back Al Sin. It's interesting see ISIS forces back to a more aggressive approach.
>>
>>28843185
Yes, it's just the nature of a civil war. Lebanon lasted forever, the Balkans falling apart, etc
>>
File: CaouHf9WIAE7GMx.jpg (39KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CaouHf9WIAE7GMx.jpg
39KB, 600x338px
ISIS nugget
>>
Bird house being stuck into everything. Wonder how effective it really is
>>
File: CaelWOKWwAA6sKQ.jpg (28KB, 552x314px) Image search: [Google]
CaelWOKWwAA6sKQ.jpg
28KB, 552x314px
>>28843247
Oops, pic
>>
>>28843284
Correct
>>28843187
>>
>>28843042
Again I simply stated facts, if you shoot protesters protesting a regime you have issues that you need to address before you can say you are freedom loving, democratic force. And when it comes to ethnic cleansing there are always excuses. The village was leveled, nothing remained and nothing was rebuilt, that's a crime of ethnic cleansing, I can see it from here in Bosnia. The same empty justifications for crimes used to justify crimes in Bosnia are being spoken by Kurd's in Syria. True others don't bother justifying at all but to each their own.

And I don't think that you fully understand how areas are governed in rebel controlled Syria. Even in Iblid its the locals that have the most say, and in FSA areas its as communal as it gets, locals make their own rules.

FSA was and is better for the future of Syria than any other faction in Syria. The biggest mistake was not supporting FSA. I still believe that there is a theoretical possibility that the ideas FSA fought for and fights for could triumph, or at least be allowed to survive. The same way USAF managed to turn YPG into a force, could have been done with FSA. US chose not to, and if history has any influence on predicting course of events, US will have to invest huge amounts of resources in the long run to cover the failure that has been Syria and most of the rest of Arab Spring. It was an opportunity wasted by indecision and short term political interests.
>>
>>28841811
Turks are terrorists
Fixed that for ya
>>
>>28842632
Looks like Russians in Estonia.
>>
>>28843307
>FSA was and is better for the future of Syria than any other faction in Syria.
There is no such thing as the FSA. It's a lot of different Islamist groups that pose as secular and democratic to get support from the West and several high-ranking dissidents and regime defectors living in Europe, and earning their living by exploiting this FSA fraud.
>>
>>28843689
Yes. The only secular group is Bashar al-Assads Socialist Ba'ath Party (the state).
>>
>>28843940
Uhhh the Kurds dummy
>>
>>28843689
The SDF is literally elements of the FSA with the YPG so to say there is no FSA is a lie but I agree the poster you responded too isn't correct. The FSA themselves let the Jihadists take over so while there is officially a FSA they are not the one's calling the shots.
tl;dr surprise both sides are full of shit

I want to mention lastly the IS VBIED that hit Hwarren village next to Mahin this morning killing about 9 NDF. I watched the battle over Mahin closely in late 2015. Nobody cares about this battlefield anymore but I do.

IS is still a deadly force around Mahin. These IS forces calmly move around Homs and wack the SAA whenever they please. These IS guys are smart and mobile. All the SAA holds is the city of Mahin and not the countryside.
>>
File: 1450689659733.jpg (225KB, 1500x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1450689659733.jpg
225KB, 1500x2250px
>>28843108

GREAT

I also heard that Dael was captured too, but it was only posted at #SAA (Not confirmed by Hassan Ridha yet)

islamic world update @islamicworldupd 8 Std.vor 8 Stunden
>Ibtaa and Dael surrender to #SAA/#NDF in #Daara, #Syria

Kiffin at northern Aleppo was captured too

AND last but not least, the YPG/SDF --FINALY-- seems to take the fight against FSA/Nusra serious and did some obviously advances

oh yeah, great day
>>
>>28842507
PRESERVE BAGUETTE
>>
>all these Assad fans who think YPG is just gonna make an alliance with the government

They're allowing Russian bombs to help them get some quick gains of turf from Nusra & friends who are getting rekt but as soon as Assad tries to reassert any kind of control in a Kurdish area they'll open fire on the SAA no questions, they've done it in Hasakah before
>>
File: whatthef.jpg (47KB, 439x480px) Image search: [Google]
whatthef.jpg
47KB, 439x480px
Dutch newspapers are so shit. Full first page: Russians are bad, bombing lots of stuff making people run to Turkey.

Some other page: if the west would help the people of Syria then Assad would have been wiped out months ago!

All this presented as fact. Not as an opinion piece.

In the meantime, Dutch F16 pilots will be instructed to kill rebels but only if it will not help Assad.

You couldn't make this shit up!
>>
>>28843307
>09:51:37
Protesters backed/instigated by many foreign governments.
>>
>>28834459
What if I'm a Christian then? You know from one of those original Christian families from the early days. Besides you can't say much if all of the military tactics you know are from videogames, Brandon.
>>
>>28834312
That's some good Syrian tobacco.
>>
File: 1454921090883.jpg (77KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1454921090883.jpg
77KB, 256x256px
>>28844306
>dutch
maximum cucks :( this is why west is dying and is being conquered (but not by russians).

send a letter to editor asking if these "rebels" would be arrested in Denmark for terrorism if they showed up there tomorrow. and tell them that THEY WILL come to EU after they run away.

Anyway, here's an FPV vid of a russian strike on terrorist trench:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=31WZX24-Pe8

BRUTAL
>>
>>28842507
I used to like France, because the only girl I ever loved was French. French girls are slutty bitches. Fuck France.
>>
>>28842632
>are prohibited to start businesses that do not have Arabic names
>Kurds in Syria are not allowed to officially use the Kurdish language
>are prohibited from publishing books and other materials written in Kurdish
But Quebec does this all the time with Francais.
>>
>>28844029
I doubt they let them purposefully. The whole point of the FSA is to fight an autocratic regime, and that it is made up of everyone who has suffered under the regime with a diverse amount of groups and ideals. The politics were supposed to come after the revolution. Unfortunately the Jihadists had more foreign support than the many other secular groups, and they feed off sectarian hatred and sectarian ignorance, not to mention more arms. Which is why they ended up becoming the big dogs.
>>
>>28842413
Actually this picture remembers me of man in black 1.

I dont know what to believe and whi the "good guys" are. But there is one thing i am 100%shire of: no matter what us goverment says about any conflict, the truth is something different.

So if i dont believe what us govt. Says i got one weong part out of the equation.
>>
File: Pozer.png (526KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pozer.png
526KB, 600x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERlSa2uuXIA
>>
File: niggers in france percentage.png (188KB, 949x1150px) Image search: [Google]
niggers in france percentage.png
188KB, 949x1150px
>>28844538
Quebec also only allowed immigrants who spoke french. which meant africans and arabs. that's why that province is slowly turning into a gigantic shithole. just like France.
>>
File: 1447773150123.jpg (207KB, 683x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1447773150123.jpg
207KB, 683x1036px
>>28843173
>Yeah. Seems "impressive" for this war, but that just shows you how much of a slow slugfest this civil war is.

>>28843185
>It really feels like watching a country bleed out from the inside. It might just be the prominence in my mind but has there been a civil war as drawn out as this one?

Wars are not linear. Once you cut the supply lines & gain momentum, it is a ll over soon.

Sec. Kerry said in a leaked exchange with one of the ME aid groups that "rebels" won't last even 3 months. That's the US opinion. Russians probably think it will last about the same or less.

It's all about MOMENTUM. Once you have it, things are not linear anymore. Towns, cities, villages start folding quite fast because the opposition is now spread thin and demoralized.

When the close that border between Turkey & Idlib, they'll cover the whole province with MLRS & air strikes and steamroll it in a month.
>>
>>28844907
Kerry has an agenda of his own.
>>
>>28844907
Now that I think of it the reports of rebels simply leaving villages and towns in order to regroup is being more and more common. I worry that they will try to claw and bite their few supply lines open though. they don't need to control all the borders but a 'small' set of supply corridors would enable them to snackbar for years and years.
>>
>>28843618
Those Russians are there effectively as a result of Estonia being occupied by commies.

If they had applied the standards of post WW2 conduct, all Russians would have been expelled form Estonia. Russians in Estonia can gain citizenship by learning the language. If they as a minority can't be arsed to do even that, then fuck them.

They have good life prospects since Estonia is developing very favorably compared to Russia. Only some ultra Vatnik Putin shill would claim they got a raw deal.
>>
File: kill'em all.jpg (65KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
kill'em all.jpg
65KB, 500x412px
>>28844946
>small' set of supply corridors would enable them to snackbar for years and years.
there might be some acts of terrorism in the coming years but they won't change the situation on the ground. and Syrians always had pretty good internal security apparatus so I'm sure they'll deal with it somehow.

But the war, as we've seen it for the past 4+ years, will be over. There will be few pockets left here and there but those will be obliterated or people will surrender. That won't take that long.

In the south, Daara province, we're starting to see the end game already. Two "FSA" held towns surrendered today. They just raised Syrian flag and said they won't fight SAA.

This will start happening more and more because people will realize their loved ones will die, their towns will be obliterated and they will have nothing if they fight.

Hardest part of the war was first 3 months when everyone was getting used to the situation and Russians/SAA were trying to stop the momentum that "rebels" had. It took time to degrade thier supply lines, dismantle their defenses, trenches, tunnels. Rebels are now low on fuel, low on ammo, low on TOWs, low on food... and most importantly, low on MORALE.

It also took some time to re-train SAA. I think we'll be seeing a batch of freshly russian-trained recruits entering the war soon.

Now that the hard work has been done and back of the "rebels" has been broken, frontline will move a lot faster.
>>
>>28845007
Russians are already a majority in many parts of Estonia. Native Estonians left for EU when Schengen Agreement came in action.

Estonia's lost.
>>
>>28844815
I hope you negres like shawarma habibi
>>
>>28845042
that reminds me, does anyone have a updated map over Syrian territories?
>>
File: 1452036537412.jpg (2MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1452036537412.jpg
2MB, 4608x2592px
>>28845007
>They have good life prospects since Estonia is developing very favorably compared to Russia. Only some ultra Vatnik Putin shill would claim they got a raw deal.

highest economical and standards of living development in all of the former Warsaw pact countries I believe.
>>
>>28832589
>Cheap oil hasn't helped America that much.
>Remember that we are the biggest producer.
You are positing that whatever changes in the oil market happen, that the US can just easily adapt without pain. It doesn't work that way.
We can't just shuffle workers between oil-producing and oil-consuming sectors based on the daily price. Different types of skilled labor are not mutually fungible.
>>
>>28842911

Would IS be able to shoot it down? How advanced are their anti air capabilities? Anything beyond MANPADs?
>>
>>28832878
Are you talking about the new SAA dalek thing, or Russian Shtora, or American AN/VLQ-6? They are all supposed to work the same general way.

Because at least in Shtora's case, it's already been combat-proven in East Ukraine, and IIRC in Syria as well.
>>
>>28833766
9K111 Fagot and 9m113 Konkurs are both standard wire-guideds relying on the CLU tracking an infrared flare on the back of the missile. In other words, they would be susceptible to IR soft-kill jammers.
>>
>>28844538
Well that's self imposed though, sort of differeny situation. It'd be more akin to the English Canadian federal government telling them they -couldn't- do any of that stuff in french.
>>
>>28835436
Video?
>>
>>28845293
https://www.youtube.com/embed/8l3nybD0Uv8
>>
>>28845254
Huh? No they aren't, the Syrian DIY version clealy does not function similar to shtora it has no red eyes or APS. What it really is I got no clue. A guess is maybe it detects when the vehicle is being painted in a certain arc and it sets an alarm off, giving them a handful more seconds to manoeuvre the fuck outta there.
>>
>>28845254
Yes. Proven against older gen ATGMs in Ukraine.
>>
>>28845326

Fucking disgusting.

I know it's just NDF boobs, but if they wanted to commit suicide, they should have given them vests or VBIEDs.
>>
>>28845446
They needed 1 T-55 tank and 2 BMP-1 IFVs.

Squandering infantry lives is stepping over dollars to pick up dimes.
>>
File: IMG_20151127_125214.jpg (54KB, 482x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151127_125214.jpg
54KB, 482x259px
>>28842639
In nearly all the new world you only need to be born inside the country to be granted citizenship regardless of parentage.
>>
>>28843173
They have maintained their truce and are begrudgingly cooperating with each other, especially at afrin.
The russians are helping them coordinate.
>>
>>28843307
> FSA

is this meme still alive?
>>
>>28843247
>>28843262
If nothing else it boosts morale.
>>
When an IFV dies, it is reincarnated as a toyota truck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8jPyZSoX1s
>>
File: Latakia_vs_Idlib.png (1MB, 1158x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Latakia_vs_Idlib.png
1MB, 1158x1349px
>>28843307
I'd sure love to see women deciding in their community in FSA controlled areas to walk about by themselves without head covering and knee long skirts.
>>
>>28844306
At least one of your reporters had a pretty good interview with Assad a few months ago, it was posted in one of these threads.
>>
>>28846112
That is a nice thought.
>>
>>28843307
Those issues were addressed, which is why it has not happened again. Remember, the Kurds have a giant magnifying glass on them, as the media touts them as the saviour of the Iraq and Syria. Just as the FSA also was, before they committed too many atrocities and it became clear many we're just Jihadists.So if the Kurds keep committing such acts, the media would be forced to report on it (as it has already done) and then the Kurds would fade from public eye again, as the FSA mostly has. But that's not happening, because the Kurds are not shooting people randomly, nor are they levelling towns to spite a different ethnic group.
I support the SDF along with the YPG and YPJ, the only true Syrian Rebels fighting for democracy and freedom. The SDF is made up of the true moderate FSA, or those few that were left anyway.

One of the reasons the FSA is not being supported is because it's obvious that supporting them is supporting local terrorist backed groups that would simply use those weapons against the west at a later stage. Plus, Wahhabi gulf states do support them anyway, which is why they're still alive today. FSA and other Jihadists have varying degrees of ideology as well, and differing beliefs, like the rebels in Libya. Therefore, even if they do beat Assad, what makes you they 'll disarm peacefully and carry on working together? They are united under Jihad against Assad and his regime, take that away, and they'll bicker worse than the groups in Libya.
I still say again, Rojava is a bastion for anyone (except extremist Jihadists) in Syria, which is why they have a multi-ethnic group such as the SDF fighting with them.
>>
Any armchair generals here?
How do SAA military tactics work?
How does ISIS defeat them in many battles?
How is ISIS's defences, either AA, AT or defence-tactics of cities?
>>
>>28847640
Also, how would an outside (either European/American or Russian) interv. take place, and be different to what the SAA is already doing?
>>
>>28843185
>has there been a civil war as drawn out as this one?
Oh yes, there's been worse in terms of length

Somalia's had constant internal conflict since the 80s, so if you count that as one civil war it's been about 30 years

There's also Algeria which had a 10 year civil war
>>
File: Cat5t4oUkAEHUy4.jpg (104KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cat5t4oUkAEHUy4.jpg
104KB, 960x720px
>>28847971
Libya will end up just as bad.

Annyway, here's something interesting:

>The Syria War Will Not Be a Quagmire -- Because Putin and Assad Are Winning

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alastair-crooke/syria-putin-assad_b_9169998.html

Also, first Mi-35 in Syria. Pic related.
>>
>>28848072
>Nor, it seems, is Syria heading toward a low-intensity guerrilla war in the aftermath of any military victory on the ground. The scenes below, showing people's jubilation when the Syrian Army and Hezbollah forces entered villages that had been retaken from rebel forces this week, tell a different story:
Hmm, pretty off-point there considering those pictures are from Nubl and Zahraa, never controlled by the rebels, and being Shia, not representative of the surrounding Sunni towns. No one was surprised they welcomed the SAA.
>>
>>28844306

Russia, or her stooges, murdered over 150 Dutch citizens in Donbass. Making things more convenient for Putin probably isn't the Netherlands' top priority.
>>
>>28848072

Have a UN report on systematic abuse and massacring by Assad's forces throughout the civil war. C'est pour encourager les autres.

http://www.ohchr.org/Documents/HRBodies/HRCouncil/CoISyria/A-HRC-31-CRP1_en.pdf
>>
Update?
>>
>>28843185
Afghanistan has been ongoing since 1978.
>>
>>28847640
>How do SAA military tactics work?
Dunno about before, but now:
>Walk around
>See Rebel/terrorist
>Take cover
>Call Russia
>?????
>BOOOOM
>Repeat
>>
>>28843307
Saw footage of """"FSA"""" executing a priest. After that I wanted them all dead.

People give Assad shit all they want, at least he didn't bulldoze a historic Christian village just to do it.
>>
>>28848477
kek

Russia should send somebody to teach them tactics desu
>>
>#BREAKING US State Spox Kirby: We do not recognize PYD as a terrorist organization, we recognize Turks do

Ahahah

AhahahahHAHAHAHA

Erdogan on suicide watch
>>
File: 1454355334944.webm (2MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1454355334944.webm
2MB, 1000x562px
>>28843307
Disgusting, dumb, smelly Mujahedeen scum, in to the Kurdish-Assad meatgrinder you go.
>>
>>28849021
>PYD
why would the turks consider it a terrorist organization it's not even in their country wtf
>>
About a week ago someone posted a subtitled video of some moderate rebel supporter from the "Saraqeb Youth Collective" talking about their "that's your opinion" campaign and later how Islamists forced him to stop. I neglected to save the link and now I can't find it again since the title and description in Youtube were both in Arabic and something is apparently being lost in google-translation when I try searching in Arabic. Anybody have that video?
>>
File: kurdish freedom fighters.jpg (3MB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
kurdish freedom fighters.jpg
3MB, 2500x1667px
>>28843307
>here in Bosnia

Oh I get it, a muzzie shill. Fuck off.
>>
>>28849070
Huh? not saying they should be but that logic is flawed.
>>
Hezbollah and Shia militias from Iraq and Afghanistan, all directed by senior officers of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, are leading the ground battle on the regime side, while Russian jets continue a week-long blitz from above.

Inside east Aleppo, which lies largely ruined and abandoned, rebel groups said they have bunkered down for an inevitable push by ground forces, which are supported by the Syrian army. Bahaa al-Halabi, an opposition militant in the city, said pro-Assad groups were 10km (6 miles) away.

“Airstrikes are taking place every minute, and they attack civilians, like today’s bombing on the main road, which caused 15 casualties,” he said. “The Free Syrian Army groups are coming from Idlib and Hama to help in Aleppo but we don’t have many Tow missiles and our supplies aren’t up to standards.”

Um Yousef, 18, said: “I tried to cross four days ago with my one-year-old son after the Russian airstrikes increased, but I couldn’t. The Turks were shooting at us as soon as we got close to the borders. No one has managed to reach Turkey. It’s mainly children and women here. I will keep trying till I reach Turkey. I have no choice. The Russians will kill us all.”

Two other men, both residents of the nearby town of Tal Rifaat, said regime loyalists are moving towards them from the south, and are now closer to the Turkish border than at any time in the past three years.

Ahmed Al Mohammed said: “I fled from my town to the border five days ago due to the heavy airstrikes by the Russians and the Syrian government. They are just 3km from our town. We are very scared. If they take control they will kill all the civilians in Tal Rifaat and in the Aleppo countryside.
>>
>>28849612
god, kurds are ugly people

>>28849283
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrf1Df-XQ_M&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>28849680
on a related unrelated note; Arabs and their hand gesticulation when they talk, holy shit
>>
>>28849680
daww poor guy. Seems smart, even throws some bombs at Islamists near the end. His country sure is in shambles.
>>
>>28849680
Cute terrorist propaganda. There are no civilians. All civilians have been killed by the FSA jihadists.
>>
>>28849612
Most Kurds are Sunni Muslims, what's your point?
>>
File: 1439357267798.jpg (31KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
1439357267798.jpg
31KB, 640x452px
> Iraqi army's face when iraqi Kurdistan goes independent
>>
>>28845326

Does anybody actually know who these guys are? There is no fucking context to this video.
>>
>>28852764
See
>>28843187
>>
>>28849612
they look turkish
>>
>>28844789
>blindly firing tracer at night
>giving away your fixed position

All it takes is one mortar tube....
>>
>>28831540
bump
>>
>>28849680
Thank you very much, sir.
>>
>>28843173
Low intensity conflicts can decades.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudanese_Civil_War
>>
>>28854278
>Low intensity conflicts
this is not a low-intensity conflict. this is a superpower blasting the shit out of everything. they won't last 3 months.
>>
>>28848197
Youp. Lightweight journalism.
>>
>>28848324
Note also the mass arrests of military aged males in areas that negotiated surrender.
>>
>>28852764
Maybe its just the initiation ceremony to FSA.
They only want winners.
>>
>>28854344
This superpower only got control of Chechnya by selecting one warlord and paying him tribute to keep the peace.
>>
Been hearing news about Aleppo villages surrendering to the SAA because they fear getting attacked by the Russians. Is this true?
>>
File: mtwq0f7.png (346KB, 1120x676px) Image search: [Google]
mtwq0f7.png
346KB, 1120x676px
>>28854416
It's been reported, and the surrenduring towns indeed seem to be under regime control. I believe they're Mayir and Kiffin, which you can see in this map.

Several have surrendured to the YPG as well, Dayr Jimal being the largest.

Kafr Nayr is apparently negotiating surrender, so we'll see how that goes.
>>
>>28843187

Was there any more information about how they fucked themselves like that? In none of those clips did you see anybody fucking shooting back. Their shit was all retarded. Whoever planned that operation and the guys leading it were retarded as fuck.
>>
>>28854511
>The Tal Kurdi offensive was not only poorly executed, but also, poorly planned; this is likely the fault of their commanders that thought they could send fresh recruits possessing very little training into a well-defended garrison controlled by veteran militants.

That is what the pro SAA source's article claimed.
>>
>>28831886

How are the Houthis long term odds?

Will they be able to turn it around and make progress again?
>>
Reports that the SAA have started attacking kurdish-held villages near Nubl and Zahraa

https://twitter.com/DrPartizan_/status/697029844232699904

http://tr.hawarnews.com/65794/
>>
>>28854925
>Reports that the SAA have started attacking kurdish-held villages near Nubl and Zahraa

AKA a bomb fell on the town by accident and destroyed a bulding, with no dead or injured.
Stop spreading disinfo.
>>
>>28855356
Half this thread is disinformation. You want get rustled than present counter information and stop being a bitch.
Finally we have our first wild rumor for the day.

-YPG has entered Menagh airbase.

Other than that it has been quiet outside some Latakia action and Deir Ezzor fighting.
>>
>With tens of thousands of Syrians massed at Turkey's border, Turkish and German leaders say they will redouble diplomatic efforts to end the violence around the northern Syrian city of Aleppo and prevent more refugees making their way into Europe
http://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-02-08/germanys-merkel-in-turkey-for-talks-over-migrants
hmmm
>>
File: 1448879529398.png (423KB, 628x625px) Image search: [Google]
1448879529398.png
423KB, 628x625px
>>28854765

well....on long term i doubt they will "win" this conflict, but they did an advance in the south to encircle an airport (north of Aden) and the northern frontline stalled (some little forward and backwards - no major news)....only the east front seems to be very risky at the moment with saudifucks close to Sanaa...

Go Houtis and yemeni Army !
Kill em, Kill em all
>>
>>28854369
they'll be conscripted or disppeared. if conscripted then they'll be very lightly armed and thrown at the nearest rebel position to drown it in bodies. 2 birds, one stone.
>>
i've read somewhere that daesh was planning on attacking jordan. how likely is that now? also, is jordan contributing to any side in the syria conflict, if so, how much?
>>
Last for me on a slow day. IS blew up a VBIED in a Syrian gov neighborhood in Damascus with varying reports of the death toll from 7 to 20.

IS showing their usual terror tatics with bombing attacks deep in government held areas. IS again shows with whatever weakness they have military wise(and they have a lot) they know how keep attacking their enemies over and over again with no way to stop them from doing it.

tl;dr asymmetric warfare 101
>>
>>28843185
Angola had a civil war from the late 70s to 2002.
>>
>>28857683
Based Savimbi desu
>>
>>28857730
I am a big fan of Savimbi. Anyone that correctly applies Mao is going beat a much larger force. One of the best I have read about who did it.
>>
Latest South Front update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyjNykc0c8Q
>>
>>28856537
uhhh they got this backwards.
SA is fighting Houthi.
SA hates the shia.

that would be yemen or iran not SA.
>>
>>28854765
>>28856537
Naw Houthis have exaggerated in the past and don't even talk about or post their thousands of casualties which suggests they aren't doing as well as they think.

All those western weapons they love to mock are still butchering the Houthis like crazy. Kind of karma for saying death to America and craving that Iran dick.
>>
What do you guys think the SAA offered to the Kurds to get them off their Fence?

Or do you think this is a proactive move by the Kurds now that the momentum seems to be moving more and more to Assa?
>>
File: IMG_20160210_013912.jpg (87KB, 854x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160210_013912.jpg
87KB, 854x478px
https://mobile.twitter.com/DrPartizan_/status/697207479009202176

Now that the YPG has taken the air base ..

Throwback to when FSA captured it along with other moderate rebels in 2013.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nROWJIsf-ms

God damn my hateboner is hard as a fucking ROCK.
>>
>>28860936
Nothing. They both see the obvious benefits from not fighting each other. YPG was created to protect Kurdish regions, they never wanted to fight Assad. So then why should Assad fight them?

If you're thinking about their current "cooperation", it's just Russia settings things up to make sure rebels get BTFO on all fronts.
>>
>>28860936

The greatest ambition of the Syrian Kurds is to join all the Cantons together once and for all.

With the FSA in the north faltering, I suspect the Kurds leap at the chance to take their territory in preparations for the fight against ISIS. Better than the SAA getting their hands on it at least.

What would be interesting is seeing Turkey's reaction to all of this. With the "moderate forces" in full collapse only the Kurds and ISIS will be at the border crossings. Even Turkey would not so brazenly support ISIS but a Kurdish corridor would compel Turkey to do something now rather than later...
>>
>>28854765
Comes down to Saudi Arabia. Saudi is far from monolithic, its a repressive regime run by princeling tribe in the ten thousands. The pressure is building - economic, dead (dissident or previously neutral). At some point they will have to hit the breaks or there will be a coup. And any coup in Saudi means it just goes totally to pieces. Probable American occupy/stabilize of oil-zone, but for Houthis the war is over then.
>>
>>28859280
>>28857730

Any good reading on Savimbi?
>>
>>28861400
not that I've found

never new Hezbollah was fucking competent till this whole thing.
fuck. they can into force projection. didnt know that. thought they were just some IRA paper tiger bullshit proxy thing that would wither under real combat.

damn hez, you scary.
>>
>>28856932
Unlikely.
Jordanian air force has been bombing IS since 2014 with variable degrees of success.
>>
>>28861696
Dude they literally repelled the IDF from southern Lebanon. The IDF, one of the strongest militaries in the middle east.
Of course they're competent, the Iranian advisors know what they're doing and Iranian equipment is good, not great but good.
>>
File: CU5JtpXW4AACbk9.jpg (79KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
CU5JtpXW4AACbk9.jpg
79KB, 599x399px
>>
File: CaxHuLlW4AE5khn.jpg (110KB, 595x606px) Image search: [Google]
CaxHuLlW4AE5khn.jpg
110KB, 595x606px
>>28856932
>i've read somewhere that daesh was planning on attacking jordan. how likely is that now? also, is jordan contributing to any side in the syria conflict, if so, how much?
ISIS can't do shit to Jordan. Jordan's borders are well protected. Jordan is also protected by Russians so any incursion would also be stopped by russian planes. Jordan switched sides when King Abdullah went to Moscow and decided to shut down MOC in Jordan and told FSA/USA/Turks to fuck off. Russians and Jordanians have a very long history of cooperating together on various issues.

King Abdullah's biggest problem is not Assad, not Israel, but Saudi Arabia. he's clearly positioning himself in Russian camp so he will wait for Russia to fuck up KSA and let it disintegrate and get inflamed in a civil war so he can take over the two holy cities of Mecca and Medina. That will be the new Hashemite Kingdom and Jordan will again be the protector of them.

Some more interesting videos:

>Russian ALCM/SLCM flying over Jabal Zawiya, probably heading to Aleppo region. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrmtr6Ab-FY

So Kalibr's are flying again over Syria. Wonder if susb, ships or Tu-160 launched them.

>Su-35 is flying over Afrin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRzwxYDMvYE&feature=youtu.be

goading Turks? Erdogan must be going nuts. snackbars are talking like they can do something about it. lol

Also, looks like Kornaeev joined the Assyrian Christian Sootoro forces... pic related.
>>
>>28861793
yeah but didnt they just hide behind civilians and flood rooftops and windows with troops waiting for IDF to start kicking doors?

I mean all I know is they have a shit ton of mortars and indirect fire rockets of some kind. didnt know they had armor and shock troops.
>>
>>28862667
This
>>
>>28862931

>so he can take over the two holy cities of Mecca and Medina. That will be the new Hashemite Kingdom and Jordan will again be the protector of them.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Hashemites were still butthurt over the loss of the Hejaz and held a grudge against the Saudis, but I haven't heard of retaking it as an actual political goal of theirs.
>>
I just need a webm/youtube dump

yemen never gets any love

quit posting that video of the SAA soldiers getting rekt when its an obvious propaganda prisoner execution video

just like all their abrams kills, fucking staged as hell
>>
File: Petra-Jordan-82-L.jpg (173KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
Petra-Jordan-82-L.jpg
173KB, 800x534px
>>28863271
>haven't heard of retaking it as an actual political goal of theirs.
Russia's ultimate goal in ME is destruction of KSA. KSA's wahhabism and their funding of terrorism around the world poses an existential to them. They have to deal with them and after Syria is cleansed of slafists and takfiris, that will be the next stage. Jordanians know that. They know that they will have to pick up the pieces and save those two holy cities and will have to administer them again. They're getting ready for that.
>>
>>28832096
that pub metaphor got out of hand.
>>
File: Davinci mercenary.jpg (135KB, 730x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Davinci mercenary.jpg
135KB, 730x1010px
Hey middle east pros, I just recently saw this article and I'd like some more info. According to this site, there are South American "Blackwater" mercenaries fighting in Yemen. I know that Eric Prince sold Blackwater, but I also know that he lives in Dubai and I recall hearing about him hiring a bunch of Colombians for some kind of contracts he's getting over there.
Does anyone know more about this? Is Prince running a no-bullshit mercenary outfit now?

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Mexican-Colombian-Blackwater-Mercenaries-Killed-in-Yemen--20151210-0025.html

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/450-Colombian-Ex-Soldiers-Sent-by-UAE-to-Fight-Houthis-in-Yemen-20151126-0017.html
>>
>>28862667
The death penalty is common in the western world and pretending injecting prisoners veins with substandard chemicals that have been known to constantly prolong death and fuck up is any more civilized than a professional who has been trained for decades to behead people instantly and painlessly with a specialized blade is libtard levels of logic. ISIS cucks are rank amateurs who use tacticool chinese 'Rambo' knives becasue it looks cool and aren't comparable at all.
>>
>>28865002
>the death penalty is common in the western world
U wot. America is the only "western" country that executes people for anything.
Also the Saudis mutilate petty criminals, which is considered barbaric everywhere outside of the most backwards nations on the planet.
>>
I know Russia is supplying modernized T-72s and T-90s but I'm sort of surprised China hasn't supplied any armor like MBT2000/3000 or even lighter stuff like trucks or AFVs.

I just want China and Russia to remove kebab together.
>>
>>28865432
china promised billions to Assad for rebuilding.

also, ironically, lots of chinese weapons ended up in AL Qaeda's hands because Qatar & Saudis gave it to them.
>>
File: bernie.png (16KB, 550x375px) Image search: [Google]
bernie.png
16KB, 550x375px
>>28865002
>The death penalty is common in the western world
Fuck off. Literally only Belarus (hardly western) and the USA do it in Europe and North America.
>>
New thread
>>28866522
>>
>>28866525
ump limit,this one hasent hit bi
>>
File: congratz.gif (17KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
congratz.gif
17KB, 200x194px
>>28866525
I couldn't imagine worse timing to make an new thread.

>what is bump limit
>what is page 1
>what is new content
>what is life baby don't hurt me no more
>>
>>28866533
>>28866548
I thought the bump limit was 300?
My post announcing it was the 305th post.
>>
>>28866564
400ish now, m8.
>>
>>28866566
Awhh shiet, since when?
>>
>>28866566
>>28866650
gotta keep the shitposting going strong
>>
>>28865002

ignorance: the post
>>
>>28845058
>many parts
1 province because of 1 town
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.