[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://thedcbrief.tumblr.com/post/1 36881446140/the-queen-of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 33

http://thedcbrief.tumblr.com/post/136881446140/the-queen-of-england-promises-to-take-back

>>The Queen of England has issued a promise to her subjects that she will invade the United States of America if Donald J. Trump is elected President in November of this year.

>>“Should Mr Trump be elected we will take back America by force and place it once again under colonial rule,” her Majesty said in a statement this morning.

Let's assume this is actually real. How badly would this go for either side? What would the conclusion be?

Assume that the UK takes the first aggressive move by, say, launching sorties against American ships. What happens?

Standard rules apply:
>>No countries on Earth may use nukes
>>If another country intervenes,you must specify why
>>
>>28546391
England gets fucking wrecked, Scotland and N. Ireland are set free. War over in a year at most.
>>
>>28546391

Atlantic fleet would meet RN in the north atlantic, US air force would be patrolling as far out as greenland easily. I think there are still US troops in the UK. We'd know about it before it happened.

UK stahp.
>>
>>28546408
>Scotland and N. Ireland are set free.
They remain part of the UK out of choice. Unwillingly set them free? I'm not sure that's a good idea, given your track record.

When will you yanks learn?
>>
The snaggleteeth can't even keep their own island from the Kebab, I doubt they'd even make it halfway across the pond.
>>
>all of those nauseating faggots going "honestly I would let her" or "yes please" in the comments

They deserve to be dragged from their homes and executed in public t.b.h. It's what a traitor deserves.
>>
>>28546391
assuming UK is fighting alone...
>carrier groups dispatched to the channel, north sea, and irish seas
>UK's laughable navy can't keep trade routes open
>country-wide siege begins

It's tough being an island nation when you don't have a navy.
>>
>>28546391
War over in 1 week. US victory
>>
Trump will never win.

His base of support is simply too narrow. He's got a bunch of white men's votes, drawn from a divided GOP.
>>
>>28546423
It's simple.

>give all of the land to Catholics
>let Protestants have just enough land to keep them from starving to death
>potato blight happens
>use military forces to protect the food being exported while the Protestants all starve to death
>now-majority-Catholic NI votes to join Ireland

As for Scotland, we just promise them a bunch of vicodin.
>>
>>28546423
Forcibly break up the UK and dissolve the Commonwealth. Lock up the royal family and the lords in the Tower or guantanamo.
>>
>>28546391
>How badly would this go for either side?
The Queen gets slaughtered by Parliament and replaced with a younger royal.

Her successor apologises.

>>28546460
Things like this are how I know America has a German population.

>>28546469
So, your solution is to bully the Irish, and intoxicate the Scots into submission? That's what we've done for centuries. I thought you'd come up with something better, not the same.
>>
England would get rekt and the U.S would have a new territory.
>>
Remember the embarrassing defeat in the Revolutionary War? Watch as they're unable to make a shore landing at all.

>The british are coming, the british are coming!
>Who cares?
>>
>>28546469
Nah the scots would like to be free it is just the people who came from england who shit everything up. just kill them and leave us to make scotch and everything would be good.
>>
File: queen.png (234KB, 1580x790px) Image search: [Google]
queen.png
234KB, 1580x790px
this again?
>>
The US troops based in the uk would take buckingham at the end of rush hour after the outset of hostilities and then probbably lob mortars into parliment from the roof until they surrendered because they're the fuckwhits that authorized this nonsense in the first place.

Uk then becomes a protectorate of the us and gets us territory style firearms laws by midsummer.
>>
>>28546493
Okay, okay, better idea.

>take plastic paddies from Boston and New York
>settle them in the emerald isle
>the Republic of Ireland was, of course, neutral during the war, but Americans can't read maps
>do the same with Americans who are super-proud of their 1/8th Scottish blood
>eventually, the dominant population of the British Isles is fat, mostly German and Polish, burgers who think they're Scottish and Irish
>native population dies from substance abuse and sheer despair, the way the Native Americans did
>>
>>28546505

They had better luck the second time when they burned down the White House.
>>
File: trollface_gum.jpg (6KB, 166x188px) Image search: [Google]
trollface_gum.jpg
6KB, 166x188px
>>28546391
>Trump leads second war of independence
>mfw
>mfw battlefield pickup L85s
>also beat to shit High Powers

Bring it on Eurocucks
Any fucking day you tea chugging fuckboys
>>
>>28546525
The Grenadier Guards alone would thrash whoever's loitering in the UK.

>>28546531
Our footpaths are relatively tiny. Burgers will get hit by cars.
>>
>>28546555

Trump won't win. His base of support is confined to a bunch of white men.
>>
>>28546557
They won't be tiny after the new population paves over the entire country and turns it into a giant strip mall.
>>
>>28546557
top kek you tea sipping faggots would get rekt back to the stone age. wouldn't be first time we stacked up dead sand apes
>>
>>28546517

>Daily tea enforced at 4PM

Hey I'm normally on the shit part of my shift at that time.

Sign me up.
>>
>>28546584
>paves over the entire country and turns it into a giant strip mall.
That's a lot of roads. Especially considering our roads are completely unlike yours, and you'd have to make them all straight and grid like.

>>28546591
I don't think you understand just how few yanks there are here right now.

Assuming most of them aren't heritage fags who defect, they would be rounded up very quickly.
>My great great great grandfather's sheep was British.
>Therefore, it would be against the second amendment to fire on my British cousins!
>clapping
>>
>>28546557
While that is true about the gaurds, i'm not aware of them having enough of them to hold off a fully geared modern military assault force.

I doubt they could hold buckingham for very long in the face of a ruassian attack, much less the u.s., could totally see them fending off a few waves of muslims with kalashes and prgs though.

...fuck now I want to see a british version of olympus has fallen only with kebabs instead of koreans.
>>
>>28546620
It'll be easy once we knock down all of the old buildings and replace all of the quaint little farming villages with soulless cookie-cutter suburbia.

Needless to say, we'll need to get rid of all the bike lanes and modify things so we can drive on the right side of the road.
>>
>>28546620
>caring about invading your swampy muslim shithole

>not carpet bombing it 24/7 after we sink your sorry excuse for a navy
>>
>>28546391
>American 21st C foreign war track record
I laffin' pal, bring it on.
>>
>>28546640
but I like The architecture of London. Can we have president trump repossess Westminster Abbey and ship it over?
>>
>UK invades the East Coast starting with some shithole like New York City
>As the UK military power is away, the Muslims finally rebel and overthrow the British Government.
>UK troops are harassed daily by local NY populace
>News reports show a shell shocked Brit soldier with ropes of cum across his clothing as he came face to face with a naked hobo jerking off in an alleyway hopped up on PCP
>This is literally like the first hour into the invasion.
>They soon figure out there is no Big Ben in New York.
>Morale plummets.
>Troops starve as they can't figure out when it's time to eat without the guiding bongs of Big Ben.
>UK troops go into full mutiny
>They get wiped out by minorities with zip guns.
>>
>>28546631
>and replace all of the quaint little farming villages with soulless cookie-cutter suburbia.
That's already happening, slowly, but surely.

>>28546629
You underestimate their numbers and skill. They're not just for show. Furthermore, the whole place would be crawling with other regiments local to London, and the mod police in a matter of minutes.

They all have over 300 confirmed kills, and hsit fury, etc
>>
File: lickdabrit.jpg (125KB, 988x448px) Image search: [Google]
lickdabrit.jpg
125KB, 988x448px
>>28546555
>tfw the first gun your kid shoots is an L85 with a broken buttstock, his inheritance
>tfw it jams
>>
>MFW Canada doesn't know wtf to do
>kill bro or kill dad?
>>
>>28546768
wait until it's too late to resolve peacefully and accept millions of refugees
>>
>Trump winning

It's depressing that that's the least likely part of this scenario.
>>
>>28546391
>US and the Britain break alliance and go to war
>both countries devastate their naval vessels and each country damages their airfields
>no one wants to hit the nuclear solution
>Britain loses control of it's remaining territories due to lack of military presence
>seeing the opportunity given Merkel is assassinated and the new leader of Germany finally goes through with Operation Sea Lion
>through a new agreement with Belgium and the infiltration of the Spanish government, Germany establishes a new Axis power
>Sergio Mattarella, president of Italy, called up Germany's new leader requesting to take part of this new Axis and he was told, "fuck off, you are a terrible ally."
>except departing the coast of France, Operation Sea Lion departs from the shore of Belgium and Spain where, under secret, Germany has amassed troops and volunteers for the new Blau Division
>the US and Britain with it's crippled Navy cannot adequately intervene
>Germany establishes footholds on the British coastal areas in the East while the Spanish fleet sweeps from the west to destroy remnants of the US and British Naval forces and establish a foothold in western Britain
>France initially turtles but then attempts to break the German supply line in a rather ironic 'battle of the bulge' attempt by cutting a line through the Belgian coast
>Germany does not like this bullshit attempt from France and begins a new invasion of France
>knowing an invasion of France was around the corner, Germany sends a newly reformed Panzer division, the Ghost Division, into France
>Poland is shitting itself

I have to poop from pulling all this stupid shit out of my ass.
>>
>>28546768
Take more refugees and smoke weed
>>
>>28546391
In less than week the entire British isle is liberated from the tyranny of its own government.

Trump builds sea wall and removes all refugees and immigrants.
>>
File: tea.jpg (114KB, 737x641px) Image search: [Google]
tea.jpg
114KB, 737x641px
>>28546766
No wonder the Brits lost the war, right daddy?

captcha tea
>>
>>28546810
That was fun to read tho. Actually imagined it.
>>
>>28546696
True again but I think you're also overstating how many would be on duty, and how armed they would be at the palace in order to fend off an attack involving actual soldiers instead of street rabble with piss training.

Though the only way to know for sure is for it to actually happen, or someone actually run a wargame scenario with this in mind. Pit the palace guards against one of the local us bases and kit both out with sim gear based on what gear they'd have on hand on a day to day basis and have reinforcements from whater would be reasonable to assume could actually reinforce each side.
>>
File: God emperor of Mankind.jpg (156KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
God emperor of Mankind.jpg
156KB, 500x582px
>>28546391
we blockade them and god emperor trump starts pressganging british sailors into the US Navy. war of 1812 2: electric boogaloo, the colonies strike back.

We burn down York in toronto just for shits and giggles

The machinespirits in the britong SA80's revolt and every small arm in the british arsenal breaks like the pieces of shit they are

after a week of iron tight blockade and the sinking of the entire british navy at port, the angry muzzies start lighting fires as they're wont to do in times of hardship/boredom and burn down london.

Trump receives an apology blowjob from the queen and adds England, north ireland, and scotland to the American empire.
>>
>>28546810
>Royal Navy
>Destroys the USN

You can dream.
>>
>>28546536
Yeah.

Good luck trying that now.

Protip: Americans invented napalm, and you fucks burned down London your own capital 22 years after.

We would turn Parliment and London into ash, don't believe us? Just ask Dresden and Tokyo.
>>
>>28547042
No, they both weaken each other and the Spanish fleet comes in and stomps them.
>>
>>28546391

US laughs when England realizes they no longer have a navy. Proceeds to invade while ironically singing "Rule Britannia". We conquer the UK and make it a state, with the capitol in Dublin just to piss everyone off.
>>
>>28547123
Dresden just said 'come help suck all these immigrant penises you big racist' and Tokyo asked if it was kawaii yet and called me senpai.
...I see your point.
>>
>>28546391
This is the theme song we'll have playing if she tries to invade: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0
>>
>>28546423
That's cool. We'll just let them be your problem. We'll even arm them!
>>
>>28547155
>all areas that have been firebombed have turned their populations into flaming faggots
>napalm is so potent it genetically burns all straight genes and mutates the survivors forever.

Hory shit it all makes sense now.
>>
>USA launches subs to hunt and destroy all of British Navy
>aims cruise missiles at Canada and deploys National Guard to block that commonwealth shithole
>Marines do first amphibious assault since who knows when
>Army occupies London
>Queen is sent to an IRA holdout and taken out Saddam style, cellphone.mp4
>Get some sweet ass British women loot
>eat Emily Blunt, Karen Gillan, Saoirse Ronan ass all day
>>
>>28546448
To be fair, I don't think I'd honestly blame them for *trying* if we actually elected Trump. It's pretty much the equivalent of trying to send a 19 year old college student to his room, though.

That also doesn't mean I'd opt for rolling over and taking it. Screw that. Seems like a fun opportunity to give NI to Ireland proper, and be done with this "Londonderry" bollux.
>>
You know that things have gone to shit when the top presidential candidates include Black Jesus Man, THE WALL, Political Corruption Personified, and a raisin
>>
>>28546391

I'll have to talk to my buddy, he has a few old muskets laying around from the first revolutionary war. I think it'd be worth the risk to their value to put them back to use killing some redcoats.
>>
>US military
>can't subdue impoverished brown countries
>all these Amerifats expecting easy victory over a first world nation
>>
>Inbred Brit queen thinking she can invade the U.S.

I knew Brits were stupid, but holy shit.
>>
>>28546391
UK becomes the 51'st state
>>28546768
The difference is that they may indeed be able to kill the UK but a war between the US and Canada we would end with Justin Trudeau's head on a spike on the white house lawn
>>
>>28547334
You're the stupid one who can't tell a blatant joke site
>>
>>28546557
>Our footpaths are relatively tiny. Burgers will get hit by cars.

>footpaths
>implying burgers are walking anywhere
>>
>>28547312
Actually we militarily destroy every country we fight. It's other areas we fail at. Sorry Ahmed, but your puny navy would sink in a day. Now don't you have some "asains" to give your children to?
>>
>>28546391

From the get-go everyone knows the answer.
So I'm not sure what the point is of this thread, but hating on one of our closest NATO allies?
>>
>The brittish storm the beaches of America
>"oi fuggin el' chaps, we ain got no guhn er knives"
>"it ohkay govna, we just make fun dem damn yanks likes wes dos on the intertublies"
>Brits yell at American's passing by
>"You're fat! You have shootypews bongbangs because ur all dum mates!"
>No one cares or listens
>Entire British military decides to kill themselves
>But then they remember again they don't have guns or knives
>But there's still hope because for some reason the harbor they came in tastes like tea
>>
File: 1452601589026.png (348KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1452601589026.png
348KB, 600x620px
>>28546468
I could see him winning if Hillary died, or went to prison or something before she was handed the nomination (not that I believe that's likely). Sanders has also closed the gap significantly in the last few months, and he's significantly less electable in a general election than Trump imo.
>>
>>28546468
He's polling better with Hispanics and blacks than other GOP candidates. This idea that it's only old white men voting for him is bullshit.
>>
>>28547312
>US military
>Thinks it wouldn't be an easy victory over an army mostly comprised of donated, US military surplus and retired equipment
>Against a country the size of a single US state
>Against a country with no borders to retreat to in to or smuggle in resources from

We wouldn't even have to fight you, we could just choke you and shoot down everything that comes off the island.
>>
>>28547468
>mostly comprised of donated, US military surplus

Retarded topic aside what do you think the UK uses that's US surplus but also the bulk of its equipment?
>>
>>28547456
Hispanic and can confirm. Though I look like Marco Rubio, kek.
>>
>>28546391

My 1903 is asking if its time to go back to war. Maybe I shouldn't have had that drink...
>>
>>28547456
Women too. Don't forget that.

Seriously i've said it before and i'll say it again. This election cycle, just throw all the conventional knowledge out the window.

Trump's campaign should have ended many moons ago.
bush should be doing so much better than he is.
Christie's campaign should have sunk long ago.
clinton shouldn't be having this much trouble against a communist.

Shit like that. Seriously, people need to just shut up, pop some popcorn and just watch the show.

And hell if we're going to toss conventional logic out the window, california will be in play this year and that'll make the dems shit a brick and have them change the rules from winner take all to district by district for the elctoral college.
>>
>>28547342
I would love to see that liberal,kebab loving, faggot's head on a stick
>>
>>28546620
Remeber how the Germans bombed the Shit out of ya' back in dubayah dubayah tooo?

Yeah well imagine that, except your Navy is setting at the bottom of the Atlantic and your Air Force is reduced to carrier pigeons.
Again.
>>
>>28547277
hello reddit
>>
If it was anevenmatch just between the UK and the u.s.a, well, lets just say I feel sorry for England, the u.s spends the most on there army's(almost) and have manpower, plus a ton of high tech gear, and if England would attack, well then there pissing on over 200 years of history, and then if England attacked first the u.s could probably get more allies than England would, mainly becouse there sticking there noses somewhere were it shouldn't be
>>
>>28546620
>heritage flags who defect
do you realize how out of touch you sound?
>>
>>28547277
You're a fucking queer.
>>
>>28547144
>they both weaken each other
Do you know how big the British navy is? 3 strike carrier groups could beat the entire British navy in one battle. Your eurocuck dreams are astonishingly big.
>>
>>28546391
Well, i'd join the military if that's the case because that's actually a cause worth fighting for.
not that "israel is greatest allied crap"
>>
So if the UK actually did this. How would other members of nato respond to it? Side with the US because they were attacked?
>>
>>28546391
mURIKKKA would win any war. Trump would become the King of the Commonwealth for the world. The Queen would be exiled to the Pitcairn islands and molested by inbred pirates forever.
>>
>>28547790
And side with the US no matter what because the US basically is all of NATO's military mite. It would make no sense to pick the side that will obviously lose
>>
>>28546423
>Unwillingly set them free?

Pretty sure we did that to Austria after WWII.
>>
Even if the UK could someone make landfall into the US, the resistance forces from the local population would be insane.
>>
File: 1452804783330.jpg (57KB, 449x376px) Image search: [Google]
1452804783330.jpg
57KB, 449x376px
>>28546555
>trips of truth
Also
>mfw I'll finally an Elle
>>
>>28547144
>combined spanish and british fleets destroying the USN
yeah, that sounds about right :^ )
>>
I think you are all forgetting that
Yes, brute force the uk has no chance
Yes, it wpuld be an easy us victory
But
Aside from nukes,
The uk has the ability to take down the internet AND is a major player in cyber warfare.
>>
We've been blowing up brown people for a long time, bring it on England.
>>
File: 1395550011864.jpg (34KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1395550011864.jpg
34KB, 500x286px
>the middle east still thinks it can win an actual war with any nation of the west
>>
File: 1450722459730.png (1MB, 961x711px) Image search: [Google]
1450722459730.png
1MB, 961x711px
>>28547896
FAT
FUCKING
TITTIES
>>
File: tumblr_m2hsl9XrAN1r621gdo1_500.gif (435KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2hsl9XrAN1r621gdo1_500.gif
435KB, 500x281px
>>28548003
OBJECTIVELY BEST
ELLE CHEST
>>
>>28546993
The amount of mental hoop jumping you have to do to get a number of US servicemen close enough to execute a sting operation on the Queen is unreal. Of course no amount of Grenadier Guardsman can counter several squads of physics defying US muhreens or whoever who teleport slap bang in Buckingham palace fully kitted out, while all the guards are knocked out. But in practice, several squads of yanks would be torn to pieces by the combined guardsmen and mod police response. Even if they didn't return fire, they would surely overrun the yanks with sheer numbers as they ran out of ammo.

>you're also overstating how many would be on duty
I wish I was. The Queen's better protected than the potus.
>>
>>28547270
>Karen Gillan
You're alright, yank.
>>
>>28546391
>Royal Navy attempts some shit operations
>US sends like 1/100th of their fleet
>blows RN out of the fucking ocean.
>america goes back to doing it's own shit, england keeps making big threats but can't back them up.

England can be summarized by their English Bulldog. Talks a lot of shit, but when a bigger dog enters the fight, they can't do shit.
>>
File: 1307909801038.png (98KB, 322x348px) Image search: [Google]
1307909801038.png
98KB, 322x348px
This entire thread.
>>
>>28548083
Fair enough, honestly was figuring that in the chaos of the outset whatever U.S. assets might be at alconbury, midenhall, croughton and menwith at any given time could potentially try for a breakout and attempt a decapitory strike considering they're already behind enemy lines already. Thought you'd need an asshole with some form of severe multitasking and planning autism to coordinate that kind of operation.

It seems though it was more me underestimating how many assets the us has in the uk.. coulda sworn there was at least one or two soley us only bases there near london that were part of sdi, though that may have ended with the cold war drawing to a close.
>>
>>28546448
I think a good ol' tar & feather is in order. Fitting punishment for thosecloyal to the crown. Remember Lexingto!. Remember Concord! No More Free Bostons!
>>
>>28547249
What about Nam then? Did we not drop enough napalm?
>>
>>28546391

This almost makes me want Trump to get elected.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 201x251px
>>28547290
i don't even have sides anymore
>>
>>28546413
>I think there are still US troops in the UK.

They'd be the first to die.
>>
>>28550004

>what is air superiority

theyd be aight.
>>
>>28546423
We will free the shit out of them and steal their oil.
>>
The UK would win if it employed all common wealth nations, including Canada.
>>
>>28546391
>US starts dropping butter knives out of bombers over England.
>Nobody will leave their home with these murderous things outside.
>Entire country starves to death.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
31KB, 480x360px
They would die like this.
>>
File: 0053_defense-comparison-full.gif (28KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
0053_defense-comparison-full.gif
28KB, 720x540px
>>28550032
Actually no it would not, that is just silly.
>>
>>28550131
You cannot kill things with money. Not unless you have some kind of coin launching rail gun.

What I'm saying is, military spending does not equate to military capability, you know? A rich guy will still die if shot by a poor person.
>>
>>28550173
>You cannot kill things with money. Not unless you have some kind of coin launching rail gun.
I bet Trump has one.
>>
>>28550032
If it's The Queen vs USA and not England vs USA then she actually has the power to do this. She is technically the supreme ruler of every single commonwealth nation and can override parliament in every commonwealth nation at any moment.
>>
File: carriers-2013.gif (170KB, 850x1076px) Image search: [Google]
carriers-2013.gif
170KB, 850x1076px
>>28550173
You are autistic if you think that the UK, Canada, and Australia could take down the US. The US is better funded, has more personnel, superior technology, is all under one roof compared to the shitshow that is the commonwealth, and is logistically necessary for the military's of commonwealth nations to exist. Come on bud there are even US personnel ALREADY in all three of the countries I mentioned.
>>
>>28546391
Awesome, I've been waiting for a chance to put my black powder guns to good use.
>>
>>28550251
The common wealth is more than just the anglosphere. There's india and a bunch of other brown countries.
>>
>>28546430
>can't even keep their own island from the Kebab
That's because they haven't lifted a finger to stop it
>>
>>28550223

Have you never heard of a document called the Declaration of Independence?
>>
>>28550306
They can't do anything because it would be politically incorrect. Same reason Germany is JUSTing itself with the literal millions of arab immigrants.
>>
File: image.jpg (242KB, 784x1019px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242KB, 784x1019px
>>28550223
>>28550131
>>28550251
>The Liberation of the world shall begin
I can only get so erect
>>
>>28550131
Countries that have invaded the US: Great Britain over 200 years ago.

Countries that the US has invaded: pic related
>>
>>28550284
>India
>asset

pick one
>>
>>28546696
>over 300 confirmed kills

Like who? I'm curious. Maniacs trying to get to the palace?
>>
File: 1289619593947.jpg (169KB, 520x517px) Image search: [Google]
1289619593947.jpg
169KB, 520x517px
>>28550013
this
>all this oi mate muh grenaiders will punch you right in the gabbah britbong asshurt
>mfw the 48th fighter wing at lakenheath blows up the queen and parliament with impunity because the RAF is as shitty as the royal navy
>>28550032
we'd just burn down york again m8
>>
this is stupid. queen is getting senile in her 100s. why would anyone in their right mind invade the US? we have 10x the guns they even have citizens. kids own shotguns here and adults can't even own a butterknife there. what a joke. nice bait m8.
>>
>>28550373
canada war of 1812
>>
File: us_military_formation.jpg (120KB, 1600x914px) Image search: [Google]
us_military_formation.jpg
120KB, 1600x914px
>>28550284
Even with some brown people invading the US is actually impossible at the moment with the current strength of the US armed forces and there being more then a gun for every civilian here. The US also happens to be strategically perfectly built for defense.
>>
Is this legit?
It's fron tumblr so I don't want to rely on it too much
>>
>>28550441
>1812
>Independent Canada

Yeah okay Mr. Maple Leaf.
>>
>>28546677
This is a pleasing result
>>
>>28547144
Oh my god Eurofag education is not very good.
>>
>>28550251
Canada here we side with freedom land on this one.
but please, can you guys bomb Toronto just for the hell of it?

we'll give you syrup.
a lot of it.
>>
>>28547277
>Not liking Trump
Go back to reddit Bernie
>>
File: uk laws fam.jpg (148KB, 659x714px) Image search: [Google]
uk laws fam.jpg
148KB, 659x714px
>send one armed american into england
>he walks around with a standard AR-15
>insurgent briton runs up to american with a kitchen knife
>briton gets sent to 4 star hotel for 4 years

europeons are powerless
>>
>>28550451
1100 mexicans enter the US without aurtherisation every day.

>Perfect defense
>>
>>28551756
A british soldier once got killed by a 2 guys with a knife in britian.
>>
>>28550543
I hear that Canada has tons of chinese people in it and is effectively owned by china. They might not give you a choice of who to side with.
>>
>Putin likes Trump
>All of Europe is shit
>UK/Germany/Sweden stupidly declares war on the US
>US+Russia+China vs the fags in Europe
>Israel: fuck this I'm not even gonna...
>Allied URC forces don't really need to do anything
>just cut funding to EU Nation and NATO
>Muslims starts taking over
>Europe now the new middle east
>all of the snackbars move to europe
>URC(short for USA+Russia+China) moves into the middle east
>takes all of their oil
>>
>>28551794
We aren't exactly at war with Mexicans hopping the border.
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (33KB, 485x356px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
33KB, 485x356px
>>28551908
Not yet.
>>
>>28546391
I hope they try so we can liberate the brits from their tyranny
>>
>>28546391
USA wins without breaking a sweat because NATO would join the US as the UK is the aggressor.
Regardless the US would decimate the UK if no one intervened against the US.
Even in a full EU vs US situation the US might lose some areas like Guantanamo if the EU is lucky but the actual US wouldn't be invaded.
Tl;dr nato joins the US and the UK literally never touches mainland US
>>
>>28547277
It's more like trying to discipline your 25 year old son who's an mma champion by hitting him
Also Trump is better than cunton
>>
>>28546574
Even if that were true, whites make up the largest demographic in the US you fucking tard
>>
>>28547144
Friendo the USN could shitstomp all of the EUs navies put together
>>
>>28550095
holy shit I I did that so much in the scenario editor. Usually with bowmen and villagers though.
>>
>>28546391
>Let's assume this is actually real.
>assume

The word you're going for there is "imagine."
>>
>>28546391
All we have to do is send an all-POC invasion force. They'll peaceably lay down their spoons and bicycle wheels for anyone that isn't white.
Incidentally violent crimes levels plummet stateside for some reason.
Trump 2016
>>
>>28551815
you forgot the part where he went to jail for offending his attackers
>>
File: 1446944736146.png (421KB, 571x401px) Image search: [Google]
1446944736146.png
421KB, 571x401px
>>28550251
>mfw poverty ramps
>>
>>28547456
Where the fuck did you hear hispanics like him? He calls them rapists & criminals.
>>
>>28547249
Fire dindu nothing wrong. Was just following naval mine's lead.
>high explosives destroy all structures
>leaves city open for gays to come in to gentrify everything
>>
>>28546448
But what if I want it to happen because I have confidence in my nation's military and want to see England get rekt once we have the justification to do it?
>>
>>28546423
The English form of democracy sucks to the extent of being worse than rigged.
>>
>>28552744
Spoilers: the legal hispanics hate the illegals.
>>
File: 1449684705061.jpg (34KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1449684705061.jpg
34KB, 600x300px
>>28546468
>>
>>28546505
>embarrassing defeat in the Revolutionary War
Yeah American, the French didn't have anything to do with that.
>>
>>28546677
not enough butt rape of the British forces... i am disappoint
>>
>>28547270
>Get some sweet ass British women loot
>eat Emily Blunt, Karen Gillan, Saoirse Ronan ass all day

this pleases me greatly.... hello much dears.
>>
>>28552744
>He calls them rapists & criminals.
>Actually believing this
tiplaf
>>
>>28552744
Hispanics always vote conservative due to knowing how shitty life is when the government doesn't have functional control over the goings on in a country. Also, subsidies are appreciated.
>>
>>28546391
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."- Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
Nuff said
>>
>>28547514
1903 here.... please drink more,then sing to me the songs of lady liberty's bosom.
>>
>Trump in charge
>not making it his first priority to eliminate ISIS country
>>
>>28546629
Isn't there a film coming out called London Has Fallen?

Anyway, I'd rather see a joint anglosphere with my American brethren than us killing eachother. 1 massive nation across the world
>>
>>28546677
>steal their stuff
>>
How many brits do you think would actually go for round 3 of invading Freedomland? I always assume that britbongs can't into war cuz they are too scared of guns to enlist.
>>
>>28554422
The British military is actually competent, just tiny.
>>
>>28552744
Lol somebody needs to lay off the reddit.
>>
>>28552820
It's still better than the US.

You have next to no freedom, and your elections are a very expensive sham.
>>
File: 1c90f944fe.png (80KB, 251x610px) Image search: [Google]
1c90f944fe.png
80KB, 251x610px
>>28547839

>implying i want to be a germcuck

http://money.cnn.com/2015/12/07/news/gun-control-australia-uk-austria-switzerland-canada/

>Austria is considered to have the most relaxed laws in the European Union.

meanwhile in germany I have to be part of a state aproved shooting club to be allowed to have a single shot shotgun at home.

So, yeah, thanks Murca, honestly.
>>
>>28550173
Military equipment, materiel, R&D and soldiers all cost money you retard
>>
>>28546574
false
>>
>>28546391
>Let's assume this is actually real. How badly would this go for either side? What would the conclusion be?
she's 89 years old. she'd be interred in some nursing home after she collapsed from heat stroke on the beach.
>>
>>28546391
Operation "London bridge is falling down" will be launched.
We nuke London.
We win.
We sing the song and are happy that the roles have reversed since 1776.
>>
File: NEOGDS-69470.jpg (28KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
NEOGDS-69470.jpg
28KB, 500x596px
>UK and commonwealth get fucking curb stomped
>Canada becomes part of US
>We Bolshevik the royal family and make Britain a republic
>make Britain and commonwealth pay for the war
>to rub salt in the grevious wound we give the falklands to the argies

that will teach those limecucks not to fuck with us
>>
>>28555564
I'm game. Only if I can sing the fuckig song though.
Hell, can we play it over the loud speakers at their surrender?
>>
Implying most British people wouldn't be happier if parliament got blown up.

Mfw duke of York takes control of the UK for the queen then we return to being Bros with the USA again, send over some tea as a sorry we sunk some of your shit, then watch the Duke decide to build up a decent navy again and continue to bomb sand people with new old Bros
>>
US destroys Uk
Bombs them back in time
Island sinks
UK becomes atlantis
war, war never changes
>>
>>28550251
>Come on bud there are even US personnel ALREADY in all three of the countries I mentioned.

I don't think the Norad guys would be able to do much by themselves but ok
>>
File: 1416798737473.gif (1MB, 269x202px) Image search: [Google]
1416798737473.gif
1MB, 269x202px
>>28546391
I'll go resurrect Andrew Jackson and just get a bunch of volunteer southerners to invade the mainland.
What are they going to do, run for the "save a life, bin that knife" bins?

Maybe let Argentina get in on the action.
>>
>>28546493
Fun fact. More Americans speak German than spanish but our schools still teach third worlder to our students.
>>
>>28549233
On the contrary, they have far too many whores, deformed babies, and degenerates. Hell even their last names are Dong.

We might have used too much.
>>
>>28546574
I'm not sure how it is in the UK bud but whites are the majority still.
>>
>>28551845
More like
>all snackbars move to Europe
>Pakistanis have successfully replaced the workforce in mid east
>Nawaz Sharif annexes the Gulf nations.
>Pakistan becomes a super power before India
>>
>>28546574
>His base of support is confined to a bunch of white men.
So the best of the best.
>>
>>28555780
Fun fact: you are making absolutely baseless claims.
>>
>>28552744
He calls illegals rapists and criminals.

There is a distinction and it tends to be important to Hispanics who can legally vote.
>>
>>28547342
51, 52, 53, and 54

The isle of man and anything else between Britain and Ireland would be given as territory to either the Commonwealth of Wales or the Republic of North Ireland.
>>
>>28555636
Wait does the UK hate the US now?
>>
>>28555888
Yup
>>
>>28550032

Canada has what like 30 mounted guy, maybe 100 of foot and a few tanks.

Detroit and Chicago would stop them dead in their tracks.
>>
>>28551794

The current political power strcuture WANT them to cross the boarder.

Obama deporting a handfull is just a show to make people happy.

When we start deporting twice as many that come in on a daily basis let me know.
>>
>>28547428

If hillary ends up in prison she will just get a pardon.
>>
>>28550251

Only disagree with you on your last point as those nations have personnel in the US as well.
>>
>>28546391
>Let's assume this is actually real.

BAKA DESU SENPAI
>>
>>28555815
This is more likely than India EVER becoming a superpower
>designated
>>
>>28552411
The french still hate the brits
>>
>>28555745
>Argentina pictured on the right
>>
>>28546391

what kind of faggot thinks this up or posts this sort of thread.
>>
>>28546391
this gay as fuck. you know how i know this was written by a retarded american?

'queen of england'

that's how.
>>
>>28552820
Do elaborate.
>>
File: NORAD_Region-Sector_Map.jpg (54KB, 591x476px) Image search: [Google]
NORAD_Region-Sector_Map.jpg
54KB, 591x476px
>>28555696
North American Aerospace Defense Command...anywhere but in the US and Canada.
>>
>>28556740

This, even most North Americans refer to her simply as "The Queen."
>>
>>28550251

>The entirety of NATO depends on the US logistic systems.

Git gud, eurocucks.
>>
File: votes to mps.jpg (45KB, 634x444px) Image search: [Google]
votes to mps.jpg
45KB, 634x444px
>>28556755
Left columns are votes

Right columns are how represented the party is in the House of Commons
>>
>Royal navy destroyed
>Government beheaded
>US army invades, crushes the British army
>Based britbong tries to start an insurgency, 1776 style
>turns out butter knives are not deadly weapons
>>
>>28546391
>Isis threatens America
>UK threatens America
>oh great another muslim country is threatening America
>roll eyes and continue cleaning guns
>>
>you'll never fight the brits while listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSTKE85yXl4

Why even live?
>>
>>28546423
>They remain part of the UK out of choice
No we fucking don't the referendum was fucking rigged.
>>28546430
SCOTLAND HAS 0.9% MUSLIMS(Fuck, caps, soz)
>>
File: Detroit_Red_Wings_logo.svg.png (206KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Detroit_Red_Wings_logo.svg.png
206KB, 1280x960px
>>28550543
The A-10s at Selfridge Air National Guard base stand ready to eliminate the Air Canada Centre at a moment's notice, good sir.

Picture COMPLETELY unrelated. Honest.
>>
>>28555780
Fun fact. The USA is the number 2 spanish speaking country by number of speakers (Mexico is #1)
>>
>>28551815
If we are thinking of the same guy, he was unarmed at the time.
>>
>>28552820
this is more of a /pol/ thing than /k/ but the UK is arguably more democratic than the US and certainly not less democratic.

>>28558348
>No we fucking don't the referendum was fucking rigged.

please, the NO campaign was fucking shambolic and still the SNP couldnt convince a majority that independence was a good idea, the SNP were reduced to basically shouting 'no austerity' and 'fuck the tories' and still couldnt win, largely because scottish independence leads to scottish bankruptcy within 10 years unless harsh austerity is brought in
>>
File: 1438055602745.jpg (543KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1438055602745.jpg
543KB, 2000x1334px
>Trying to war against USA
>While losing to the US these guys start culturally enriching your country and conquering it from your baton wielding police while the large majority of your military is getting sunk in the Atlantic or fucked over by gun totting rednecks on the shore

Fighting a war on two fronts, and you know Scotland will take advantage of this opportunity.
>>
>>28560609
Those look like my kind of people. Who are they?
>>
>>28555564
>Canada becomes part of US

Please no.
>>
>>28546391
>America actually having an army

Most of our good troops died in Iraq and Afg. There's only POG's like me left.
>>
>>28555815
>Nawaz Sharif annexes the Gulf nations.
You'll have to race against the Jew for the great middle east land grab of 2020
>>
>>28550004
Nah, I'm sure the PJs and CCT I work with will protect me. Plus we have F15s over here.
>>
>>28546391
Civil unrest in britain, because evuuul guns, and then kebab will take over.
>>
>>28564848
0/10
>>
>>28547277
>bollux
>giving Norn Iron to Ireland
If they don't want to fucking come back stop trying to force them, all you're fucking doing is getting Irish people killed! How can you talk of free Ireland when the only ones who die are the Irish you fucking plastic paddy fucking shite eating dog faced motherfucker.
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.