[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did other Fighter jets in the past get as much shit as the F35 does?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: CF-1_flight_test.jpg (4MB, 3000x2357px) Image search: [Google]
CF-1_flight_test.jpg
4MB, 3000x2357px
Did other Fighter jets in the past get as much shit as the F35 does?
>>
It's different now in an internet age
Everyone can run their own stupid blog, everyone can read stupid news articles.
And liberals are far more treasonous in their anti-military beliefs.
>>
F16 got tons of shit when it first came out.
>>
>>28432432
like for what?
>>
>>28432372

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKVrRbsK5EI

This is about the development of the Eurofighter. It gets pretty tangled less than 5 minutes in.
>>
>>28432501
damn thing 40 years to work, crazy

i kinda dont like how they are selling em to the sand niggers.
>>
File: f35b.jpg (262KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
f35b.jpg
262KB, 2560x1600px
>>28432372
No, not at all.

Internet ruins everything these days.
>>
>>28432469
Shit engines, prone to crashing.

It was nicknamed the "lawn dart" for a reason.
>>
Technological advancement has its cost.
>>
No. When the F-22 was unveiled, everyone bowed down.
>>
>>28432931
And then one crashed and everyone single person decided unanimously that it was the single worse aircraft ever created.

I feel the F-14 got shit too but I wasn't alive when it was put into service so I can't really back that claim up.
>>
>>28432978
They fucked up and built the airframe before the final engines. The F-14A got a ton of shit for being forced to use interim engines due to budget and timing constraints before the F-14B, after a ton of bitching from congress and the press over the extra cost, got the right engines. They also lost a lot of them to compressor stalls pushing into flat spins early on.

The F-16 received what was for the 1970's F-35 levels of shit. The F-104 was also dumped on all over the world due to LM's marketing overreach gamble (look, guize, it's an air superiority fighter! totally not just an interceptor!). Of all 4th gen and 4+ gen fighters, the F-15 is really the only one I don't remember getting ridiculous amounts of shit in the press and congress. If it did, it couldn't hear it over all the records shattering. Maybe the F-18, too, but that was after it had already lost the lightweight fighter competition as the YF-17 to the F-16.
>>
Everything must die so that the f35 can live.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.