[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a serious question for you guys. I live in Florida and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I have a serious question for you guys.

I live in Florida and have a concealed carry license and I want to purchase a compact pistol. Me and my family are currently living with my parents while we save for our first home. My father is a convicted felon from 25+ years ago. In no way, shape or form am I going to do anything to put his freedom in jeopardy.

Is it legal for me to purchase and keep it in the same house as a convicted felon? If it is illegal can I keep the gun inside of my car in the driveway? Is this not considered part of the residence? Any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>28369711
In any state its not legal at all. You AND him will both serve time depending on the state.

I wouldn't risk it.
>>
>>28369711

Him being a felon and having his rights taken away doesn't take away your rights. He just can't have physical possession of it, or have easy access to it. Get a safe.
>>
>posts image that suggests Muslims are murderers.
>has convicted felons as close family.

Please don't stab me.
>>
>>28369711
You should consult an experienced florida based firearms law lawyer about all the nuances of FL statutes and case law.
>>
>>28369711
Ask a lawyer instead of us.
>>
>>28369711
Your Dad should look into getting that expunged if possible. After 25 yrs, if it was his only offense, it should be doable.

I'd consult someone like other anon said, like a lawyer.
>>
>>28369723
Shut up you retarded niggerfaggot.
>>
>>28369711
You're a fucking idiot, talk to a lawyer. Maybe two or three.
>>
OP here, so even keeping it in a locked box inside the glovebox of my car wouldn't work? I would rather not talk to a lawyer about it but I guess I might have to.

We should be moving out within 6 months or so I hope I don't need a firearm within that time.
>>
>>28369711

> Posts a picture referring to Muslim extremists but uses a picture of a Sikh.

your ignorance is showing.
>>
>>28369711
>Any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated.
Get a job and move out. Christ, why do you millennial douchebags sponge off mom and pop forever? Get some fucking pride.
>>
>>28373479
/fucking thread

>worked 1 mile from a Sikh temple that was shot up by an asshole that thought they were Muslims
>>
>>28369711
rent your room for a dollar a month from your parents. It is now your domicile.

but seriously your dad should get that felony taken care of.
>>
>>28370843
>>28371045
>>28372530
Lol don't listen to these dumb cucks they are trying to get you jew'd hard just keep asking nuanced legal questions on a Surinamese flintknapping usenet group.
>>
>>28369711
looks like this guy is Sikh, so he may have killed 100 infidels (muslims) but if it weren't for them oppressing his weird monotheistic faith that borrowed from both Islam and Hinduism then he would be a peaceful man.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.