[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10mm Pistols

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (87KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 1440x1080px
What is the best 10mm on the market? Especially in terms of how comfortable and controllable it is, as well as being able to hold up to the full-power 10mm.

The only good examples I can think of are the newer Delta Elites, or the Glock 20. Which of these two is easier to shoot? Any other good pistols out there?

In b4 special snowflake cartridge. You can't deny it is the largest practical auto loading cartridge, and serves an important niche. And I fucking want one.
>>
No experience with colt, but the flock shoots fine, just feels like the frame is warping in your hand everytime you fire. I own a Kimber Eclipse II in 10mm. Got a tacti-cool compensator for it and the bitch shoots like a dream. Low recoil, easy target realignment, and accurate as all Fuck.
>>
>>28365602
>Kimber

Rock Island sells an affordable 10mm 1911. Personally I would rather have the RIA TAC Ultra over the Delta, because it's not only ~400 dollars cheaper, the barrel is fully ramped and supported. You could also look at the STI Nitro 10 or the 10mm Sig P220.
>>
>>28365638
> rock island
>poorfag
>gtfo
>>
>>28365638
>colt is pedigree
>delta and Kimber are pinnacle of 1911 perfection
>gtfo
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 359x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 359x473px
>>28365679
>>28365666
Why would you samefag so obviously. Honestly kind of sad. You know you can see how many posters are in the thread, right?
>>
>>28365638
I'll look into the RIA
>>
>10mm thread
>People start agruin about 1911s
Ebin, simply ebin, /k/. Just get a Glock 20, dude, you won't regret it.
Of course you could buy a Sphinx if you have the money, that is the best 10mm handgun.
>>
>>28365702
shhh don't tell them that.
>>
Sphinx 3000, good luck finding one.
>>
Hi Point in 10mm.
>>
>>28365282
just get a bren ten you fucking poorfag
>>
Pretty much any .45 pistol can shoot .45 Super with stronger springs.

.45 Super is identical to 10mm.

Plus, you can still shoot .45 ACP! The greatest pistol cartridge ever, created by our lord and savior JMB, and it's the only pistol cartridge that's shot down a plane!

People think .45 ACP is an underpressure cartridge... no. .45 ACP is just being patient. Biding it's time. To smack down all other cartridges in its eternal fury!!!
>>
>>28366427
This. Just get a Glock 20, then throw away that shitty barrel, pay a furry for a new 9x25 Dillon barrel, and live happily ever after.
>>
>>28365282
Glock 40
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.