[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCAR17 or PSL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
Tell me /k/omrades....I seek council. Should I purchase a SCAR mk17 or based PSL. Of course I have the finances for the fn and both happen to be availible within the next 3 days. What is your wisdom /k/. Either would be used purely for enjoyment.
>>
Well the scar is for pansy faggots who love cock. The choice is yours my friend.
>>
Scar my nigga, shits fun to shoot
>>
Get the PSL, I hardly see them around, the SCAR is relatively common (On /k/ atleast). Keep things mixed mane.
>>
>>28350282
>top tier legit battle rifle
>for pussy faggots
Spotted the nofuns underage b& eurocuck worthless subhuman piss. I would tell you to suck start a shotgun but everyone ITT knows you have so much as finger fucked one
>>
>>28351273

>SCAR

>Wanting to pay $4000 for something that's literally just a dolled up FAL with proprietary mags

Don't get a SCAR or a PSL. Get a fucking FAL and love every goddamned second of your life afterwards. It's that good. Everything that people jerk off the SCAR for, the FAL has for half the price, and there's shitloads of surplus everything for it.

I haven't regretted purchasing mine, not for a nanosecond.
>>
>>28351416
Poorest faggot ever detected
>implying I'm op
>on 4chan
>all years
Kill yourself
>>
>>28351416
4 grand? no
My local FFL says he can get them for 2500, I'm currently saving
>>
7.62x54r

because sometimes.....
the enemy is behind cover.
>>
>>28353428
>Hurrrrrrr moist nugget
Back to Reddit you meme spouting faggot
>>
>>28351416
>dolled up FAL
If you said FNC, you might have had a point, but you're an idiot, so you don't
>>
>>28353428
This post made me kek

Whoa as I wrote this post I thought about the complete PSL parts kit in my closet I forget about. And I got this sensation like someone pressed their hand on my back. Do you think the gun spirits are talking to me?
>>
>>28350210
Personally, I would skip both and get an M14

Heavy as hell but fun to shiit
>>
>>28351416
>$4000
Wanna know how I know you don't know shit?
>>
PSLs have a lot of issues with barrel whip and being unable to handle heavy ball. a x54R VEPR is a better choice, and still have the price of the SCAR.
>>
>>28354600
OP here. Got two. One was a hand me down and one was purchased 3 yrs ago
>>
>>28350210
I have a rule for slavic guns
Anything that isn't an AK, SKS, or Mosin Nagant AND has wood on it is slavshit.
Dragunov's and their copies just look too weird to me. It's like a lanky AK with a scope.
The three guns I mentioned are too iconic to hate
>>
File: PSL-Sniper_Rifle_with_Scope.jpg (888KB, 3760x944px) Image search: [Google]
PSL-Sniper_Rifle_with_Scope.jpg
888KB, 3760x944px
>>28350210
>based PSL
Why would you even consider a PSL?

Shit-quality Romanian trash gun that tries to look like SWD... Not even poor-mans gun, everything made in Romania is in high disregard in other post-soviet states, it used to be the shittiest soviet-block country, and so ware their products.

Are they trully that horribly overpriced in .Murrika, like other post-soviet shit?
I can't believe it would have a similar price to SCAR mk17

Bleah.
>>
File: MSBS-5,56.jpg (328KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
MSBS-5,56.jpg
328KB, 800x618px
>>28354650
>dislikes glorious Dragunov
>forgets glorious works of CZ is also "slavshit"
>forgets MSBS

Get on your knees and beg for forgiveness, infidel!
>>
>>28354712
OP here. Prices are different. Around $1500 different. Price is not factored into this discussion. I make more than you. Far more.
>>
>>28354650
Get. The. Fuck. Out.
>>
>>28354860
1. If it wasn't the price, you would buy both, instead asking here.
2. You don't know how much I make.

3. I wasn't talking about price.
I don't understand why anyone interested in collecting firearms would want that garbage RPK dressed as a sniper rifle.

>>28354867
This.
You're arrogant. Fuck off.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 125x93px
>>28354880
>>
>>28350917
Are you serious? You base your purchases off of what other people AREN'T buying? Do you not see how fucking retarded that is?
Buy a SCAR because it's not a piece of shit rifle how about that
>>
>>28354899
You seem upset
>>
>>28354941
No, he is correct.
>>
File: 17175e6.jpg (23KB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
17175e6.jpg
23KB, 400x272px
>>28354541
>If you build it, they will come.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.