[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Concealed question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (127KB, 1000x748px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 1000x748px
Looking to get a first pistol for concealed carry. Going to test out a glock 19, sw mp to start. What are some other good ones to look at? Or any other input?
>>
Can you just lurk moar?

This is the 5th or 6th I've seen this question asked today and I've only been home for 2 hours
>>
If you're new enough to ask that question then I wouldn't get a glock. Might blow a hole in your leg during a draw with that trigger "safety"
>>
File: p 6 fow.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
p 6 fow.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
Really /k/? you guys are kinda dicks. isnt threads like these why /k/ exists?

some good common 9mms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWIEJhkD-k

some other good handguns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAtxkXY5eI0

just in case you want to remind yourself how not to shoot your dick off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bckh7s9I4Qk

pic related. 9mm mackerov (name: p64), 200$ and pretty concealable
should say that mine just broke after ~150 rounds
>>
File: IMG_0878_zpsbuobiwgo.jpg (208KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0878_zpsbuobiwgo.jpg
208KB, 1024x682px
I use a Kimber Ultra Carry. Love it, unless you have a problem with weight
>>
If wee're going for cheap compact polymer 9mms try out FN9c, Walther PPS, Springfield XD Compact, maybe Sig p320 as well
>>
SIg P938
>>
>>28346341
>isnt threads like these why /k/ exists?
And the fact we get 12 of these threads a day is why the catalogue and search functions exist
>>
Just bought the FNS9C I like it more than my dad's M&P sheild 9mm he carries, mainly for capacity, Also heard the Springfield XD-Mod 2 is a nice choice almost bought it too but ended up not being able to find it because everyone is buying them up to get the free gear.
>>
The 19 is a great gun, but carrying it daily gets annoying if you're not fat

I started with the 19,went to the 26,then the 43, and then to an LCP

The 19 is now my bed gun, and I do occasionally wear it, but the LCP and 26 get the most carry time

People saying the carry full sized guns or 1911s daily are either full of shit, don't carry consistently, or never leave the house to begin with.
>>
I've been carryiwesson Smith and Wesson model 36 and love it for daily carry. Easy to conceal without having to dress around your gun. I also like my FNS9c, especially the capacity. It is very concealable but you definitely know your carrying a gun, as in it doesn't just disappear on your body like the j frame does.
>>
Glock 26 is what I carry.

I was going back and forth between the p30sk and glock 26. The p30sk was a little taller than the glock 26 but I felt it could still be concealable. I went with the 26 only because I have so many glock 17 magazines so if I'm at the range I can use those magazines for both pistols.

The price of the p30sk isn't too much more than a glock but the magazines will be more expensive.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 640x480px
>I carry the glock 26.

The lcp sucks.... In more ways then one.

The cm9 is my deep concealment. Its smaller then the 43.
>>
>>28346992
Yea +1 on the 19. Can't get in the habit of carrying mine. It woiluld be easier if i was a fatass. It's too blocky and thick... and the hi power is so slim and sexy so I pick that up everytime
>>
>>28346341
Threads like these are why we have a sticky
>>
>>28346992

G19 was my first carry gun, 3 years later it still is. While some people migrate to single-stacks, not everybody does. I don't have a problem carrying a G19 IWB and I can shoot it a hell of a lot better than smaller guns. Also dat capacity.
>>
>>28347179
fwiw I own both the g26 and the p30sk. the Hk, with a rail and sweet SA/DA shoots like a much larger gun, and i tend to carry it as such. But at the end of the day the g26 is slightly more comfortable in lighter attire. P30sk is definitely the better gun though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.