[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glock 26

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: DSC03078.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03078.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
Due to recent developments (live near San Bernardino), finally convinced my wife to get her CCW (she was an avid noguns, I'm a marine vet) so we went down tl the local range to try out some suggested CC pistols. We tried the Shield, the LC9, Springfield XD, and the 26

Now, I've always been very anti Glock because I've shot the 17 and 19 and hated both; they just weren't comfortable in my hand, i hate the aesthetic of them, I hate the rabid fanboyism of my friends that own them, and I wasn't very accurate so I wasn't expecting to like the 26.

HOWEVER, the moment i picked up that little fucker it just felt right... and then i sent a few rounds downrange and I got a familiar bulge in my nether regions that is usually reserved for my Henry golden boy 44. Smooth action, very low recoil, and by my second mag i was able to magdump at 25 yards with a baseball sized group just left of center mass.

Now I want one and i feel dirty, help me regain my glock hate? Pic related is just from google, not my guns
>>
File: 1385945507891.png (74KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1385945507891.png
74KB, 1162x850px
Bumparooni
>>
>>28341795
Didn't think they could get any uglier till I say that FDE-bomination with the outie.

Perfect slutgat, but the shield is your best bet tbn farn
>>
>>28341795
26 is a good firearm for the money and I'm a sig fag. Sorry bud, buy it.
>>
Get the other gun in you're picture because it's one of the best CCW firearms on the market.
>>
File: P2160003.jpg (2MB, 2288x1712px) Image search: [Google]
P2160003.jpg
2MB, 2288x1712px
You did not magdump 25 yards from a compact pistol to a fist sized group. Jerry Miculek can't even do that. You lied. Are you even a marine veterinarian?

Get a S&W M&P40c. 40 because you can get a 357sig barrel and a 9mm barrel for the same gun if you're into that kind of versatility.

Also, if you shoot really well with a gun which is intended to save your life, why wouldn't you get it?
>>
>>28344528
>Are you even a marine veterinarian?
>marine veterinarian?
>veterinarian
>>
File: happysling.png (1MB, 395x983px) Image search: [Google]
happysling.png
1MB, 395x983px
>>28344562
Shut up, admit you giggled at that.
>>
File: IMG_20151228_015532385.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151228_015532385.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>28344528
+1 for rails - wouldn't bother with anything besides 9 though

Then again, P2000SK/P30SK's can be had for less than 100 bucks more than the g26 (150 for the M&Pc) and H&K is a clear winner in the quality department.

FNSc deserves an honorable mention

At the end of the day the shield is the defacto baby glock and nobody can really deny it
>>
>>28341795
Do you have small hands? Glocks, especially the double stacked ones need hands on the bigger side
>>
>>28345020
>At the end of the day the shield is the defacto baby glock and nobody can really deny it

careful, they might sue you for saying that
>>
>>28341795
Thank you for your service.
>>
>ITT: people supporting the most tratitorous gun company of all time
And that's why you should buy a Glock. Also the magazines are cheaper
>>
>>28345020
Triggers on the p30s suck, there's no 12 dollar fix for them like there are for glock. And the HKs are huge.

Also, the glock 26 is more size efficient than the shield, I'll take two more rounds flush plus the ability to throw a 30 rounder over an oversized single stack.
>>
File: glock9od-all-hi.jpg (2MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
glock9od-all-hi.jpg
2MB, 3008x2000px
For Christmas my father bought my mother and himself a pair of Glocks
>matching (+1) serials
>two tone (brown)
>9mm

my mom has been asking for a Glock for years
so she was happy until she realized it was a 9mm instead of a .45

i dont want to tell my dad this because it was actually a great gift and i think my mom is just being picky.

so i thought about it and i think a good gift for her for mothers day would be a conversion kit

i've heard about them going the other way, but are there conversion kits to go from 9 to .45?
>>
>>28347915
No, the .45 frame and slide are wider and bigger. You can't go from 45 to 40 or 9 either.

40 and 9 frames can sometimes be caliber changed, but it is always advised against by the manufacturer.
>>
>>28341795

I'd say glock 26, make sure she can rack the slide back.
>>
>>28345329

Not gen 4. I have woman size hands, the gen 4 9mm fits perfectly in mine.
>>
>>28347661
So you haven't shot an HK recently. Interesting. Lotta fun compared to a glock
>size efficient
>muh 30 round clip
Doesn't sound like you carry that much either...
>>
>>28348015
Very good point. Gen4 glocks have thinner frames but are also inherently weaker
>Gen3 masterrace coming through
>>
>>28341795
> Shield

Only heard good things about them; more affordable than the 26, but on the same token, not a (true) double-stack mag pistol.

> LC9
Hate the aesthetics and ergonomics myself, but different strokes for different folks

> XD
Backstrap safety is meh, and (at least from the looks of it) has a higher bore axis than the Glock

> G26
I dunno how you can go from not liking the ergonomics of a 19 to liking those of a 26, unless you have really small hands.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.