[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ultra cringe, OC edition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 21

>Be rent-a-cop
>Be working liquor stor on Christmas
>Dude comes in, looks like a tweaker, has a 1911 with extended base plate mags in a small of the back IWB holster
>Somehow still open carrying it with a north face jacket on (try and imagine that)
>Keep an eye on him, turns out he's mosty harmless and just buys some $1 shooters of vodka
>Say hi at the door, ask what manufacturer his 1911 is from
>He says it's a Hi-Standard
>Ask him how much he paid
> $40
>Wut?
>Go outside with him to vehicle, he puts gun on seat and pulls mag/ejects round
>Aluminum case FMJ
>Grip tape on top of slide
>Black plastic grips that go all the way under the dust cover and give it an accessory rail
>Nothing on the rail
>Says he got it from a guy desperate for cash that took whatever he had in his wallet at the time for it ($40)
>Says he called the local PD and nobody has reported it stolen
>MFW this entire time

I still don't know what the fuck was happening, the guy was actually pretty friendly, before he came in he was helping someone push their car in the parking lot, didn't talk like a ghetto trash tard, and was talking about some cool holsters a local guy makes for pistols with lights on them.
But that gun, god damn.

So, anybody else experience some stupid shit this Christmas?
>>
>>28329429
>a guy that was open carrying brought the gun for like 40$ from a guy and called the police station to check to see if there was any stolen gun reports or criminal shootouts happen just to be sure he didn't brought a criminal gun
>i was super cringed from the guy because im a massive faggot

Did i missed anything or what?
>>
>>28329429
How the fuck did he accomplish that?
>>
>>28329429
So you cringed that he got a gun

Get the fuck out faggot
>>
>at home with the full family
>younger sisters bring boyfriends
>only know one of them, other is something of a mystery
>be polite anyway, small talk over food
>present opening time
>shirts, shirts, cologne, shirts
>slightly heavier box, metallic sounds
>ohboy.jpeg
>new steel target set from younger sister
>unknown boyfriend speaks up
>"What are those for?"
>for shooting
>"Like, with a gun?"
>rest of family falls silent
>other younger sister looks between us slowly
>yes, a gun would be appropriate, but i suppose a large rock would work too
>family laughs, he chuckles awkwardly
>doesn't say a word to me the rest of visit

I might have problems with this one.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 212x238px
>>28329429

>lost thread protector for my original drop in barrel for my glock 17 half a year ago
>finally order another as self christmas gift as well as other stuff
>came in last monday
>slapped it on my pistol
>needed some light lock tite to keep it this time
>holster pistol and head to hardware store
>buy lock tite, 2x4's and some plywood
>get home
>thread protector fell off again...
>mfw
>>
>>28329501
Invite him over to shoot with you and educate him before it makes trouble for your imouto.
>>
>>28329479
Talking to people and poking around can lead you to some cool shit.
>>
>>28329429
For 40 bux? That's not all that cringey.
>>
>>28329501
>sister's bf is a nogunz and becomes curious upon seeing gun paraphernalia
>you sperg out
>your family spergs out
Your sister hates you, friend.
>>
>>28329472
>Aluminum case FMJ for carry ammo
>OC, in an IWB holster, with a jacket on
>Tacti-rail grips with no light
>Believing there is ANY way in hell this gun wasn't used in a murder or something

They guy seemed more ignorant than anything, not a bad person and I enjoyed talking to him, but that gun is hot. You could pawn it for $200+ by just walking through the door around here, taking $40 on the street only makes sense if youre avoiding cameras and having your name written down.

Granted I'd still buy it, but I sure as shit wouldn't CC (Or somehow OC, in this case) the fucking thing.

>>28329479
Spinard.
>>
>>28329499
>>28329525
>people missing fucking aluminum case FMJ for carry
>People not realizing that gun was hotter than fire
>>
>>28329551
Okay you have a point there

My apologies for insulting you though but the guy did called in to see if there was any reportings of stolen guns or shootouts right?

So wouldn't he be in the clear by the police for doing that?
>>
>>28329582
Eh, it just means it hasn't been reported yet or that it wasn't a local piece. It could be hot and mostly likely is if it was sold for $40. Though it could just be a lucky as fuck deal.
>>
>>28329582
Like I said, the guy seemed cool, just ignorant. I don't fault him at all for buying it, but CC with a gun that questionable is not smart.

And he should be fine, it was most likely used in a shooting (happens a few times a night here) since it's obviously not kosher and the cops wouldn't know from the serial number, but he kinda established ownership after the fact when he called the PD.

I hope the guy gets some actual SD ammo if he keeps carrying it.
>>
>>28329603
What if it was used in a crime then could he be jeld accountable for it even though he called the police station about it?

Because for example at gunshows you can buy a gun alot of the time without a background check and it could be a criminal firearm for all that matters
>>
>>28329643
No. He wouldn't be held accountable for anything. he would be questioned and the pistol would be confiscated.

>Gun shows have no background checks! Brady campaign told me so!
You're an idiot.
>>
>" If someone pulls a knife on you you can't use a gun, that'd be over kill. you should be a real man and either use another knife or your fists"

The reason this is cringe is because the video of the guy who kills like 5 cops (who had automatic rifles) with a machete plays in my head.
>>
>>28329676
No because alot of gunshows were people come and go with guns to trade and sell often at times won't require you to fill a 4473 but it depends on the dealer if he will make you fill out a 4473 or just wants you to pay in cash and take the gun

I didn't get anyshit from brady shit group it's just what I gather from my visits to the gunshows but i was too poor to buy anything
>>
>>28329710
>it depends on the dealer if he will make you fill out a 4473
Thats a felony.

You're a retard.
>>
>>28329429
>OP approaches you
>UR CARRYING HOLLAPOINTS RITE
>WOW FAGGOT U DON'T EVEN USE LEGIT SPRINGFIELD I BET ITS ROCK ISLAN LOL
>HEY U SHOULD GET THIS THREAT LEVEL 4 HOLSTER WITH ADDED MAG POUCH
>OC'RS ARE GAY AS FUCK NOT ONE INCH
>>
File: slut alarm.jpg (51KB, 548x378px) Image search: [Google]
slut alarm.jpg
51KB, 548x378px
>>28329501
>younger sisters bring boyfriends
>>
>>28329731
Actually he's right

In gunshows you DON'T have to fill a background to buy a gun from a gunshow but there are dealers that will have you fill out a 4473 if you buy a gun from them but often at times most of the dealers will just sell you the gun if you got the cash for it

Source: i been going to gunshows for five years now
>>
>>28329733
>Aluminum case FMJ for CC
>A grip that adds rails and bulk when you are not using the rails, instead of just normal grips
>I never said there was a problem with the manufacturer, simply information relevant to the story
>the holster was a kydex/leather small of the back holster, I actually really liked it
>He was somehow OCing a pistol in an IWB holster with a jacket on, that's wizzard magic

Go be a troll/idiot somewhere else
>>
>>28329731
You must live in a commie state
>>
>>28329775
Dealers are legaly required to have you do a background check.
>>
>>28329710
Lets see, what I think you're missing is that the people selling guns on the actual floor of the gun show (no, that dude trying to sell his bushmaster in the parking lot doesn't count) all have to register for the event and are required to run background checks and all that fun shit.

The idea of the "gun show loophole" is because you get that dude in the parking lot trying to sell some piece of shit.

>>28329775
What the hell kind of gun show do you go to? The ones I've been to all require anyone who is selling a firearm to run background checks.
>>
>>28329499
>>28329472
>>28329479
I think OP is so autistic that he doesn't realize the autistic situations he gets in with "other" people acting autistic are actually caused by his own autism

>>28329429
>>28329568
no OP, you are the autism.

guy bought a gun from a crackhead and did the proper thing of making sure it wasn't reported stolen. people do in fact use those 1911 exterior grip rail things because.... get this... it's also a front wrap around grip that... get this... some people might find comfortable.

I care less that he was using Tula Ball ammo in his $40 1911 and more the fact that you apparently creepily abandoned your post to walk into the parking lot and watch from his passenger window as he checked and cleared his pistol for storage back at his vehicle.
>>
>>28329802
Uhm no I got an old stage coache shotgun that only shoots cowboy loads and he didn't make me fill out a paperworks and the berral was in legal length so explain that then
>>
>>28329822
On the actual gun show floor or was it the joe hanging out in front of the door?
>>
>>28329828
The actual gunfloor

Legit inside the building
>>
>>28329811
He invited me out to look at it because I showed interest

He bought a $40 gun in the ghetto and thinks just because the serial number is not raising flags it wasn't used in a crime

You should care very much that people are carrying ball ammo for protection, that's how you catch an over penatrating round from the side lines.

I'll grant you the grips are a matter of personal preference, but combined with everything else it's a cringe gun.
>>
>>28329811
this so much this
>>
>>28329840
Was he at a booth with other products and actually a registered dealer? Or was he the guy walking around with a cardboard sign?
>>
>>28329840
So they rented the ENTIRE building? If so, that's some sketchy gun show. If not, well you might have been in the building but you weren't necessarily on the gun show floor.
>>
Open letter to the 12 year olds talking about "muh gun show loophole"

every table at a gun show run by a FFL is legally required to make you take a background check through the NICS system

every person who commercially sells firearms must have an FFL

yes, there are certain booths run by private individuals who have a few guns between thier nazi WWII bring backs that won't make you do a background check because they are not Federal Firearm Dealers, are not running a firearm sales business, and private sales are legal. Similarly people bring in thier own firearms and walk with them and signs in an attempt to sell to the booth dealers/vfellow visitors; where this is legal it's... well legal.

in addition
many places have local ordinances that say anyone selling firearms at a gun show must run background checks on gun sales. No, this does not do anything IRL since many people just take in signs and sell thier shit in a mcdonalds parking lot across the street. This has been limited in the last 10 years because of the magic of Gunbroker and armslist, which has stolen a fair amount of the traditional gun shows demographic in every field but Jerky.

conversation over, now stop wallowing in ignorance.
>>
File: 1438841558130.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1438841558130.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>28329515
Oh hell yes.

>make deal with local to look at rifle
>grab cash and go to his house
>turns out to be an old gent that has been gunsmithing for 50+ years
>shoot the shit over the rifle
>turns out he's got a British last ditch prototype from the 50's
>1 of 3 surviving examples
>mfw

I took lots of pictures, that thing was fucking neat
>>
>>28329891
The guy had the guns layed out on the table and there was seven guns he was selling and I picked the old genuine stage coach shotgun because I like collecting guns and I only had to pay him 250$ for it and this was inside the building and it was far away from any exits or entries to the building

In Arkansas they do not require dealers in gunshows to make you fill out a paperwork to buy a gun from them it is optional in the state
>>
>>28329875
>this much autism
>this many autistic posts thinking we care about some random liquor store customer who carries ball ammo
>this many autistic posts about how you care SO MUCH that he doesn't care that the 40 dollar gun he bought might have been used in random unprovable street violence.
OP have you been tested?
>>
>>28329952
see >>28329910 and for everyone's sake endeavor to not write in run on sentences.

you aren't writing a book in the "stream of consciousness" style m8. embrace periods, your shit is a chore to wade through.
>>
>>28329902
They have a gunshow every few months or so and there are several dealers not just one

Alot of people go to it and it is a nice place and there are some sweet old guns they sell there as well I got a nice homemade knife from there as well

It's legal in Arkansas
>>
>>28329974
Of course were talking about private dealers now if were talking about ffl dealers at gunshows then yes they have to have you fill out a form but not private dealers and there is alot in arkansasthat are private dealers
>>
>>28329902

The two organizations that run gunshows here in Reno generally rent an entire ballroom, or two connected ballrooms, from the convention center, or an entire pair of ballrooms from the GSR. Thats well over 10,000 square feet in the smallest instance. Renting out an entire building is in no way sketchy.
>>
>>28329962
>Carrying a gun used in a crime, and carrying with Aluminum cased ball ammo
You're a nigger.
>>
>>28330002

>private
>dealer

Boy, you're a special kind of stupid. Private party sales are very different than dealer sales.

Source: I'm a fucking type 7 FFL with a class 2 SOT
>>
>>28330030
You said it yourself. They rented a ballroom or two ballrooms out of however many X ballrooms are in the convention center. So they aren't using every inch of the convention center. Only time I've heard of gun shows using every inch of a place is SHOT or ones that choose a small venue.

I also wrote like a dumb ass. What I meant is that someone telling him that they rented the entire convention center sounds sketchy as most gun shows are not that big and I was implying that it might not be a perfectly legal gun show.
>>
>>28329731
>>28329676

My buddy picked up a P-09 in a private sale at a gunshow for $500 cash with no background check. Gun was nib, with 3 magazines and a case, I was there at the time. So yes, it does happen, and based on the particular show, it happens with legal sanction.
>>
>>28330090

I may also have wrote like a dumbass, I mean that the building is just so godddamn big that the gun show doesn't fill all (4 I think?) Ballrooms. However, the gun show is so big that it could easily fill a large building, and this is in Reno, which isn't a particularly populous city. I've seen convention centers in other cities that our gunshows could fill twice over. So still, the fact that the gun show took up the whole building isn't sketchy. Generally the organizations that run the gunshows are very forthcoming with information.
>>
>>28330072
>being so fixated on the intangible of "used in a crime"
CSI is just a TV show OP, they can't actually zoom 16x in on a convenience stores looping security footage and get the serial number from Tyrones Hi standard.
>being so fixated on the fact that a guy uses ball ammo in his 1911

"preoccupation with certain topics" and "A need for sameness" are symptoms of adult autism. the fact that the guys ammo and grip choice rustle your cackles this much are concerning.
>>
>>28329802

Dealers are not the only people seeking guns at gun shows. Private collectors can sell guns provided they aren't buying guns to sell at a profit. It's a legal gray zone I wouldn't want to step into but it exists and people use it.
>>
>>28330110

Private sale, fucktard. It is 100% legal to buy/sell firearms in a private sale between two people who otherwise can legally own a gun (given that the state these people reside in isn't a fucking hellhole). Whether this private sale happens in a gunshows or anywhere else doesn't change the legality of the situation.

However, local gunstores (dealers) often set up booths at gunshows. These dealers must perform background checks (via form 4473 and NICS) just as if you were buying a gun within the walls of their store.

That's the difference between a private party sale and a dealer sale. A gu show changes nothing about these sales except the physical location.
>>
>>28329676
If the gun was stolen from someplace non local the guy could get charged with receiving stolen property which is a crime. Unlikely if he already had the police check the serial and cooperates if it was used in a crime but possible.

Also, yeah that gun wasn't just hot. Selling it in the street for less than a decent 8th of weed means that gun was almost guarunteed used in a murder.
>>
>>28330120
No I understood you perfectly. It's just that most gun shows aren't large enough to use every room at the venue they choose. With the convention center you are talking about with 4 ballrooms, they didn't use all 4. SHOT show and stories online are the only times I've even heard of a gun show using all the rooms at a convention center. So if they weren't using every room yet were saying that they rented the entire building......yeah, that sounds sketchy to me.

I would assume Reno has fairly large convention centers. They're a mini-vegas AFAIK.
>>
>>28329923
Then show us.
>>
>>28330164
>receiving stolen property
Yes you can get charged. However as you pointed out since he already had a check and everything he shouldn't have anything to worry about unless his state is a complete hell hole or his lawyer is so retarded that even /k/ would feel pity for them.
>>
>>28330164
>that gun was almost guarunteed used in a murder.
Speculation, and even if it was there is no way to prove it. The guy got a good deal, everyone is just jellyfish. Same as the sperglord complai ing about shooting ball ammo in a 1911.
>>
>>28329891

>the guy walking around with a cardboard sign

Kek at every one I've been to it's always a pimply faced faggot teenager with a nugget that's had a rail and scope bubba'd onto it going for $200.
>>
>>28329802
>>28329810
>>28329828
>>28329822

You all are fucking retarded. In most states here's the law.

>FFL's and private citizens can reserve booths at gun shows to sell guns
>FFL's MUST DO A BACKGROUND CHECK
>Private citizens do NOT have to do them if private sales are legal in your state regardless of being at a gun show or not
>some private booths look legit but are not FFL's and don't need to do background checks
>If a booth at a gun show makes a guy fill out a 4473 then DOES NOT make another guy fill one out they just committed a felony.
>>
>>28330158

You lack reading comprehension. I'm aware it was a private party sale, the person I was replying to seemed to believe that sales without bgc never happen at gunshows. In this case the seller had rented a table and had maybe a dozen guns as inventory, which is plausible for a collector who is trying to clear out his safe.
>>
>>28330215
so , >>28330215 is fucking retarded for saying,
>Dealers are legaly required to have you do a background check.
>>
>>28330177

I'm talking about gunshows that didn't take place at a huge convention center, which I've seen more often than not. I've never seen a gunshows take up a whole convention center except in cases where the convention center was more of a town hall.

I see what you mean though, I've just been to more gunshows where they didn't pick a huge venue in the first place. Reno is the biggest place I've lived and I'd bet that in bigger cities its the same situation as you're describing.

So I guess we just have different experiences, neither of us is right or wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 234x250px
>>28330204
Nigger, if someone offers me a nice handgun on the street for $40 im buying it, photographing him afterwards, and immediately calling local PD and requesting the ATF. It's not about proof it's about maybe helping solve a murder and putting criminals behind bars because law abiding citizens (gun owners) don't fucking like criminals. I'm guessing your noguns or don't carry, or your a lolbertarian "AM I BEING DETAINED" faggot who thinks it's ok to buy and hold a suspicious gun that's likely hot. Your the kindof faggot who ends up on the news for retarded shit like that and I'll have zero sympathy for you when that day comes.
>>
>>28330254
It's late fuck off. I can't into syntax right now.
>>
>>28329952
That wasn't a dealer. That was a private individual selling privately owned firearms.

All table holders aren't dealers. Private sellers rent tables all the time, and those guys have anywhere from 2 to 35 or more guns on their damned tables.

You bought it from a private seller. No actual FFL would be stupid enough to do that at a show. And yes, that would be a felony for a FFL licensee to sell a firearm without a 4473, regardless of whether he was 'at a show' or not.
>>
>>28329505
My Life, The Post
>>
>>28330223

I dont lack reading comprehension, I misconstrued your post. I thought you were using the "private sale with no background check" as an example of "Brady campaign gunshows loophole" because I thought you were the guy that thought private sellers and dealers both need to do background checks except at a gunshow.

My bad, I misunderstood your post. Carry on.
>>
>>28330274
>ITT white knights and autists that care about other people's property and what kind of ammo you CC

He called the police, they said the gun was clean, he did his part and nobody's getting in trouble. Get over yourself.
>>
>>28330274
See, if someone offers me a nice handgun on the street for $40 I'm walking the fuck away because there is no way that interaction isn't leading to either a robbery or a sting. I'm not opposed to buying a hot gun, having a drop is always a good idea, but if something sounds too good to be true...

That said, if somebody is foolhardy enough to go through with the transaction and doesn't turn out robbed or in jail...whatever, you got a gun off the street, right? One less gun in the hands of the bad guys or something?
>>
>>28330458
Sure, but to CC that gun? Hell, to OC that gun?
>>
>>28330509
see >>28330140

you are literally 110% autistic. sperging about the machine spirit of the handgun being tainted because it maybe might of been used in an unconfirmable drive by bix nood nigga is retarded. If it isn't stolen and it wasn't recovered at the scene it is a clean gun. this side of CSI and cop dramas for house wives there is no real world way to identify it. "this was the gun used in a murder from 17 years ago, i can tell by the pixels" isn't how ballistic science works
>>
>>28329875
You are the cringe in this thread OP.
Well played.
>>
File: 001_zps1f09d520-1.jpg (99KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
001_zps1f09d520-1.jpg
99KB, 1024x768px
>>28330178
>as requested
1/?
>>
File: 002_zpsdf10a146-1.jpg (127KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
002_zpsdf10a146-1.jpg
127KB, 1024x768px
>>28331072
2/?
>>
File: 004_zps4bb60504-1.jpg (164KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
004_zps4bb60504-1.jpg
164KB, 1024x768px
>>28331072
>>28331087
3/?
>>
File: 0029_zps4452ec8e-1.jpg (108KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0029_zps4452ec8e-1.jpg
108KB, 1024x768px
>>28331072
>>28331087
>>28331104
4/?
>>
File: 0047_zps166c7a7c-1.jpg (114KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0047_zps166c7a7c-1.jpg
114KB, 1024x768px
>>28331072
>>28331087
>>28331104
>>28331113
5/?
>>
>>28329822
private trade doesn't need a ffl transfer
you bought a gun in a private trade at a gunshow
>>
File: 0065_zps7123e0ab-1.jpg (147KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0065_zps7123e0ab-1.jpg
147KB, 1024x768px
>>28331072
>>28331087
>>28331104
>>28331113
>>28331125
6/?
>>
File: 00113_zps467ddd71-1.jpg (88KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
00113_zps467ddd71-1.jpg
88KB, 1024x768px
>>28331072
>>28331087
>>28331104
>>28331113
>>28331125
>>28331137
7/?
>>
File: 0048_zpseaf9f53b-1.jpg (80KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0048_zpseaf9f53b-1.jpg
80KB, 1024x768px
>>28331072
>>28331087
>>28331104
>>28331113
>>28331125
>>28331137
>>28331144
8/?
>>
File: 0057_zps20a85b88-1.jpg (82KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0057_zps20a85b88-1.jpg
82KB, 1024x768px
>>28331072
>>28331087
>>28331104
>>28331113
>>28331125
>>28331137
>>28331144
>>28331153
9/?

Last one
>>
>>28329429
i'm not even cringed i'm impressed of his luck, OP
>>
>>28329789

What exactly is the problem with Aluminum case fmj?
>>
>Be at gunshop
>Checking used guns section
>Yugo refurb K98 for $140 in good condition
>M38 for $120 in very good condition
>Grab them
>see one more rifle
>Carcano
>Tag says $(something that looks like an eight)0
>Take it to the counter
>Me: "Ill take the mauser and the mosin if you can bring this carcano down to $60"
>Gunstore Employee: "Hold on its on consignment with a friend let me call him"
>He calls guy
>Gunstore employee: "Hey says he should be selling it for $100 but he is firm at the $50 pricetag"
>pokerface.jpg
>Me: "Hmmm I guess I will take it"
>Walk out of store with 3 functioning milsurp guns for under $300
>>
>>28331072
>>28331087
>>28331104
>>28331113
>>28331125
>>28331137
>>28331144
>>28331153
>>28331159

What on earth is the story here?

British last ditch prototype?
Pls tell more
>>
>>28331200
Low quality low velocity. Basically unreliable and underpowered, worst combination for carry ammo
>>
Why can't we get back on track? We were on a subject and now it's just a battle royal too see who's the biggest faggot...
>>
File: assuming control.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
assuming control.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>28329429
Alright, OP. You had a weird situation. What you should have done was dropped some deep fucking knowledge on him about how to properly conceal.

Because motherfucker was printing as hard as humanly possible.

>Select all images with pasta
And then I beheld, in a moment of thunder, four beasts. And one of the beasts sang "come and see" and I saw: Spaghetti
>>
>>28329731
Not all dealers at gun shows are ffl dealers. Guns that are part of a "private collection" do not require a 4473.
>>
>>28329793
It's a federal law. All federally licensed dealers must have a 4473 for all sales. If you buy from a non dealer individual you don't have to fill one out.
>source- I am an FFL.
>>
>>28330274
I would buy it and stick it in an ammo can with a few mags of ammo and bury it under the woodpile out back or something. Don't need to worry about the popo that way.
>>
>>28330936
This is why microstamping is fucking retarded. A few boxes of ammo and shit is changing with regards to markings.
>>
>>28330290
Unless it's an antique status firearm
>>
>>28334455
Not true. You don't have to if you are selling as an 03 to further your collection
>>
>>28329704
Video link?
>>
>>28329501
Let him walk in on you banging your sister. You need to establish dominance
>>
Ehh not Christmas but ill share my gun related cringe story

>be me
>go to uni
>the night before looking at different videos on an AK I was thinking about getting
>the video was by sootch00, I dont love his videos but I was going through all the YouTube reviewers
>pause it and go to bed
>next day in class, its finals week and its a study/ask questions type class.
>bump my laptop in my bag video unpauses and starts playing sootch00 super loud
>try to get laptop out of bag and shut the video up
>"30 round magazine"...."AK style rifle"....."Very accurate for an AK "
>chrome decides to glitch the fuck out
>girl next to me in the early stages of a full on triggering episode
>keep trying to close or pause the video
>sootch00 says "be strong be of good courage, God Bless America Long live the republic."
>The triggering is complete
>"Oh my god what are you watching. what are you gonna do are you gonna shoot up the school or are you some right wing fuck-nut"
> Apologize for disrupting the class
>leave with spaghetti falling out of my pockets

at least I am done with that class
>>
>>28336427
This is the only reasonable thing to do.
>>
>>28331265
Exactly, as mentioned here;
>>28329923
As far as I've found, after WW2, the Brits did a series of test batches of different weapons and sent them on exercise with the troops.
This one in particular was a No1 MkIII* that had been fitted with a Ross rifle stock (giving it an unfamiliar feel to the troops) and a milled aluminum forestock. The forestock had two plastic discs screwed into it for grip. Iron sights were original, and the barrel was replaced in 1945 during FTR for the test.

Now, there's this one in Manitoba, an identical second in Ontario and a third in the UK. These are the only known rifles remaining.

The story of how the two ended up in Canada, was that the unit carrying out trials brought them to Canada during training, and a local farmer asked to borrow them and never brought them back. Since then they've passed through who knows how many hands since then.

>trying to determine a price and then I'll buy it off him
>>
>In elevator
>Fart loudly
>Blame it on the guy next to me
>He's the only other guy in there
>Leave elevator
>Go to apartment
>Peruvian girl sees my shoulder holstered 1911 somehow
>Does a 360 and walks away
>Go inside
>Fap
>Fall asleep
>Wake up
>Fap again
>>
File: 1430886798370.jpg (94KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
1430886798370.jpg
94KB, 638x960px
Cringe stories? Here goes...

>Go to Wal Mart
>Buy a 250 round box of 9MM Remington UMC to plink
>Get a flashlight that fits nicely in my butt (yeah whatever)
>Condoms
>Lube
>And some toothpaste
>Buy the condoms and lube and toothpaste at a separate counter
>Go through the exit, set off the security things
>Also farted
>Like the fart of death. The fart to end all farts. Silent and toxic. Lingering and penetrating.
>A whole line of people is behind me
>Awkward cashier guy pulls condoms and flashlight out of my bag
>Can visibly see the fart in the air, taste it
>Sales guy chokes a bit, goes "the ammo set it off, you're good to go"
>Leave
>>
>>28338475
Why not just buy a dildo?
>>
>>28335555
Checked
>>
>>28329429

I call BS on his story. Police dpts won't run serial numbers for people under most circumstances.

OP found a creative guy with a stolen gun.
>>
>>28338820
Maybe, but would the guy be showing his stolen gun to a security guard if he knew it was?

Maybe he just said "Oh yeah, bought it for $40" saw the look on OP's face and thought 'oh shit, he thinks I bought a murder weapon' so he made up the cop story to look less stupid?
>>
>>28338663
What if the power goes out while hes diddling himself?
>>
If the gun's not stolen, who gives a flying fuck if it was used in a crime? You don't need ballistic evidence to prove if a dindu shot another one, because half the time they take a goddamn picture of the corpse to post on Twitter.
>>
>>28336911
>sperging out at that moment

Stick by your fucking ideals, shit stain. Say what you're gonna use it for, and laugh in her face as she triggers her asshole into a black hole.
>>
>>28336911
>be inna college this past semester
>browsing on /k/ while waiting for my lecture hall to clear out
>we're having an exam that day, so the hallway outside is packed with people silently cramming
>I got that shit squared away last night, I'm not worried about it
>somebody posts a webm of somebody killing a huge spider in the woods with an AK
>wanna see /k/omrade remove arachnid
>open webm
>don't bother muting phone because /k/ doesn't have webms with sound
>watching video, this is a vary large spider
>/k/ommando takes aim
>POW POW POW POW POW!!!
>fuck, there was sound
>volume on high
>girl sitting in the floor beside me jumps at the sound
>dirty/concerned looks are being shot at me
>pockets drip sauce slowly
>door opens up, go inside
>pass test, go home
>>
>>28331229
>$140
>$120
>$ 50
>under 300

Quick question, did you pass third grade?
>>
>>28329704
21ft rule, why it's important to know hand to hand combat as well
>>
>>28339564
I'm not a firm believer in the 21ft rule. I think it mostly comes down to untrained people freezing up in stressful situations. Like, all the demos I've seen on 21ft rule seem to forget the victims have feet and can retreat/run away to gain more time.
>>
>>28330267
TFW I live in Phoenix
Anybody know how big the COTW gun show is, square-footage wise?
>>
>>28339998
I went to the big one at the state fair grounds in early December of this year to get parts for my AR build. the place was fucking huge as in multiple warehouses/barns/fairground areas filled with guns and ammo sales stands. it was heaven on earth.
>>
>>28331229
How long ago was this?
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 577x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 577x667px
>be me
>going to school to be a machinist
>take a factory tour
>factorys a sub contractor for S&W (makes m&p compact barrels)
>they give a bunch of out of spec unfinished gun parts to a bunch of people as souvenirs
>on the way back some kids holding a barrel and talking to this chick about guns
>doesn't know a fucking clue about anything still talks like hes an expert
>says you only need to "rack a shout gun" to scare off a intruder and the desert eagle is the only gun worth buying
>says the m16 is the same as a .22 but just has a larger hamer
>mfw
>>
>>28338299
My life the post
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 438x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 438x406px
>be me
>I really like czs
>like to the point where I finish shooting at the range and I go and talk to employees and customers about 6 inch CZ aftermarket barrels
>I have a fucking horrible lisp too
>employees give me dirty looks because I just finished a 40 minute diatribe on how czs with the right kids are perfect bear hunting guns
>they stare me down as I walk out the store
>they call me a total fucking faggot behind my back

Mfw
>>
>>28341571
>how czs with the right kids are perfect bear hunting guns
You need to leave and not come back.

Alternatively, what kinds of kids are best?
>>
>>28329973
Kek and a half.
I'm so happy someone else noticed and hated that
Good looks m8
>>
>>28336427
Turn the tables on that faggot.
>>
>>28339605
I believe in it because https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tueller_Drill was part of what we went through for firearms qualification.
>>
>>28339386
>browsing 5chong in public
that's your own damn fault
>>
>>28338299
How do you walk away in a 360... Did you mean a 180?
>>
>>28339398
This is /k, he probably made it up and is in 3rd grade...
>>
>>28341827
Moon walk
>>
>>28339386
Anon. That was me who removed arachnid.
>>
File: tmp_4533-144931883045297905542.jpg (103KB, 480x373px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4533-144931883045297905542.jpg
103KB, 480x373px
>>28341951
You scared liberals by proxy.
>Neat!
>>
File: 360.gif (34KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
360.gif
34KB, 300x200px
>>28341827
Welcome to the internet
>>
>>28329731
Nope even in California I managed to but a nugget without an id i just walked in paid my cash took it to a police officer to see if stolen walked out with my nugget
>>
>>28338663

It's in the mail
>>
>>28342533
Oh shit, what kind?
>>
>>28342704

Vibe beads, vibe plug, some sort of P spot thingie that looked neat, and a fleshlight.

Good ass x-mas sale
>>
>>28342733
You need something from BD

I cannot express how awesome a knot is.
>>
>>28341827
You missed one of the best, worst jokes regarding the Xbox 360.

10 years late to the party on that one.
>>
File: 1450505382481.jpg (978KB, 2200x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1450505382481.jpg
978KB, 2200x1527px
>>28329429
>renta cop
>Most likely control freak
>making a big shit over nothing
Not surprised.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.