[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FN P90/PS90 magazine to Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: FNP90MAG01 (1).jpg (315KB, 2034x1791px) Image search: [Google]
FNP90MAG01 (1).jpg
315KB, 2034x1791px
Hey guys.
I'm in Europe (northern) and want a P90/PS90 mag to fill with ammo as part of my collection.
However, no websites I've found ship internationally.

Do you guys know of a website that ships these /internationally/?
I want the regular 50-round variant, not a neutered 10/30 one.

Thanks in advance.
>>
You're not going to find any legitimate business in the United States to ship you P90/PS90 magazines. They are an ITAR controlled item, and shipping them out of country is a crime.

I believe there are a few PS90s in Canada, so by extension there some PS90 magazines there. They would be the 10 round version though. Luckily the only thing that differentiates a 50 rounder from a 30 rounder is mag block that can be cut off. For a 10 round version, you'd need to cut off the mag block from the base plate and find a 50 round spring.

Even then, I don't know if Canada allows magazines to be exported. I'm not familiar with their export laws. I'm not sure if any other country has P90/PS90s in civilian possession. Maybe Switzerland does, although I believe a few pro-gun European countries have banned the PS90 by name.

Best of luck, OP. You're going to have one hell of a time finding one.
>>
File: 20151210_202326-1.jpg (3MB, 1411x3543px) Image search: [Google]
20151210_202326-1.jpg
3MB, 1411x3543px
Ps90 master race
Good luck OP
>>
I was just looking at this gun.. I already have a tavor but want something smaller....Sell me more on this gun already bros.
>>
>>28324357
It shoots bullets and goes 'bang'
>>
>>28324357
P gay unless SBR'd.
>>
>>28324357
What's to know?

>fires 5.7x28 round
>blowback operated
>almost no felt recoil
>super short

The cost to shoot it has come down a lot in recent years. In the past, 5.7x28 cost upwards of $.60/rd. Now, you can find it for $.34/rd easily if you know where to look. Hell, I picked up 1500 rounds of FN brand 5.7x28 for $.32/rd shipped on Black Friday.

It makes a great HD gun because of the round it shoots and its short overall length. A lot of people complain that it's gimped because you can't realistically get the AP ammo it was designed around, but unless Tyrone and friends decide to start wearing level IIIA body armor, you're good to go.

All of this being said, it is essentially a range toy. The gun was designed with the idea that the user would be able to do controlled full-auto burst. Without full auto capabilities, it feels like a pricey plinker.

I got mine NiB for $800 out the door last year when prices bottomed out. Prices have since climbed a bit, but if you can find one for a good price I say go for it. It's an iconic gun that's fun to shoot, even if it's a bit gimped in its civilian form.
>>
>>28324357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ACX6ZcqTU

There's nothing more to say.
>>
>>28324357
5.7x28 is tiny man, sometimes I wish I bought a tavor or Aug first but it was cheaper. It's nice getting to shoot forever.
Comes apart super fucking easy.
Overall I love it and don't regret a thing.
>>
>>28324409
Hahaha holy fuck I've never seen this guy before
>>
>>28323970
Sting operation please go
>>
>>28324357
It's lightweight, light recoiling, accurate, has a good capacity, balances well once it's SBR'd, and ammo is still reasonably cheap (for rifle ammo) and available at basically all gun stores. Sights are shit so you'll want some sort of optic, and reloading is awkward at first but you'll get used to it. It's very easy to take down and clean, and if you have a early model you can probably convert it to full fun very easily if you're into getting arrested and having your dog shot by the ATF.

I bought one for 850$ new in box at a gun show a little over a year ago, dealer was trying to clear out the last bit of his stock for some reason so I got an awesome deal. I'm very pleased with it and its a nice attention grabber if you go to group shoots at all - most people have seen a PS90 but not shot one.
>>
I am waiting for the new version of the aug to come out that fits universal magazines. However this little dude just looks like too much fun also easier to keep in my truck hidden. Colorado is awesome for gun laws so no worries. Only reason I am asking is I got a gift certificate for christmas and it's either this or a mark 4 leupold for my m1a super match.
>>
>>28324074

ITAR is out of control. Literally used as government shakedown money anymore. It was originally brought up during the cold war to keep US defense blueprints and data out of commie hands. Now it's used for the state department to extort $2250/year out of small businesses under the threat of massive fines.

I've seen it applied to paint companies who just happen to come up with a similar color of paint used by the military, I've seen it apply to a company that made car horns simply because they said the horns could technically be used in MRAPS and other vehicles.

They have no oversight and have been allowed to run completely out of control. Some dude in Boston right now is facing 60 years for mailing a galil barrel, m4 trigger groups, and uzi top covers.

Do not fuck around with ITAR.
>>
What the fuck is ITAR, and what things it makes illegal to send from US to Europe?
>>
>>28325177
>What the fuck is ITAR
Your worst nightmare.

>what things it makes illegal to send from US to Europe?
Everything that you can conceive ever being in/on a weapon.
Grip screws, for example.
>>
>>28325177
are you american ?
>>
>>28325281
No, but I've got family in USA.
>>28325207
So I can't for example order optics from US? Are holsters ok?
>>
>>28325298

It depends, but most of gun related things are a no-no. Especially now after Paris.
Some stores will ship, some will ship stuff under $100, some will refuse to even ship to US addresses that are known for forwarding mail overseas. Optics in general? Nope. Holsters are usually okay.

Protip: don't ever tell your family to send you something you're not 1000% sure is not on ITAR. Being charged with federal felony because your nephew overseas wanted you to forward him this funny kinda spyglass looking thing is not a fun time.
>>
>>28324074
The PS90 mags in Canada are 5/30 or 5/50. Whether the PS90 in question is restricted or not, it is treated as a Rifle and has a 5 round limit.
>>
>>28325356
I thought rifles were 10 and pistols were 5, but it seems I got them backwards.

Regardless, what are your country's laws on exporting firearm magazines? I know you guys have some restrictions, but am not well versed on them.
>>
while we're at it

any of you fellas wanna send me some magazines ?
don't worry, just 9mm
>>
>>28323970
why not buy a p90 first?
>>
>>28326323
>Europe
>Northern
>Getting a P90 inside the borders of ANY northern country

Not every single country is 'MERICA
>>
>>28323970
http://munitionsdepot.ch/Magazin-50-Schuss-KCI-PS90-57x28

here you go mate
>>
>>28324305

I feel like every ps90 is weeping internally over what they could have been. Every advantage of the p90 removed.
>>
>>28325342

Optics almost always get seized by DHS. Even hunting scopes.

ITAR is one of the worst pieces of legislation that we have on paper.
>>
>>28326806

Well that should do it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.