[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me buy an SKS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 9mm fight.gif (3MB, 320x170px) Image search: [Google]
9mm fight.gif
3MB, 320x170px
hey will you guys please help me find a good sks to buy? I'm having trouble finding the right one to buy. thanks in advance
>>
>>28321214
Find the one that SK's the most S's and get that one.
>>
Chinese type 56 should do the trick.
>>
>>28321430
is there a difference between norinco and other chinese sks?
>>
>>28321493
I'm pretty sure. Just don't get a faggy plastic neck beard sks,that shits gay.
>>
>>28321493
yes, make sure you get the one that was manufactured for the chinese military (type 56). Most online retailers make it clear if it is this type, but look for a stamp of an arrow in a triangle on the receiver if you're buying it in person. Sometimes the norinco commercial ones are better priced, but DO NOT BE TEMPTED. the commercial ones suck literal cock in every way. J&G sales, Southern Ohio Gun and Atlantic Firearms currently have the military type 56 in the $330 range. Hope this helped and merry /k/ristmas
>>
>>28321598
so avoid the norinco type 56? or specify that it is a type 56? just to clarify. and thank you brother you too
>>
how's this one look?

http://www.southernohiogun.com/chinese-sks-rifle-7-62x39cal.html
>>
>>28321656
Yeah, avoid the ones that were manufactured by the actual company Norinco, and look instead for the ones that the military made. Pretty sure these are the only ones actuallly denoted as "type 56". Fit and finish is comparatively rough, but they are functionally far better rifles. here are some links:

http://www.jgsales.com/chinese-sks-type-56-semi-auto-rifle,-7.62x39,-military-surplus-issue-with-bayonet,-c-r.-used.-p-58288.html

http://www.southernohiogun.com/longguns/sks-rifles/chinese-sks-rifle-7-62x39cal.html

Not trying to shill, just giving some leads on where to get one
>>
>>28321718
yeah, that's the kind you'll want
>>
File: image_0.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>28321214
I lold
>>
>>28321727
thanks bud
>>
>>28321775
no problem
>>
>>28321727
Isn't Norinco owned by the PLA?
>>
>>28321817
Public Library Association?
>>
>>28321832
personal labrador activists
>>
>>28321214
They are a common gun I suggest trying to find one locally on facebook trading groups or pawnshops. It's not as easy as it used to be but you can still find them floating around out there for under $300. Bought mine back in 2009 for $150 I kept telling myself that I was gonna sell it as soon as they started fetching $300. During the time I had it plenty of guns have come and gone but I can't quite come to terms with trading her away. Even at $300 they are well worth it. I've honestly become so attached to the gun I don't even think I would sell it for a cheap AK. I've had it since I was old enough to buy a gun.
>>
>>28321832
People's Liberation Army, which is the defacto army for China.
>>
>>28321718
I have one from there, great condition except for the stock which has some wear.
>>
>>28321969
did you pay extra for the handpicked?
>>
File: SKS Guide.jpg (2MB, 1096x4616px) Image search: [Google]
SKS Guide.jpg
2MB, 1096x4616px
I have a picture. I hope that helps.
>>
>>28321718
Can confirm, have two from SOG, both are late 50's Type 56 with milled receivers and blade bayonets.

The stocks can be beat to hell and so.e finish wear but perfectly functional
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.