[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun and ammo tax

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/22/judge-upholds-seattle-gun-violence-tax-dismisses-n/
Virginia CC, now this? Where will the madness end?
>>
>>28289711
>Where will the madness end?
Where my feelings begin.
>>
>>28289711
It's like they think people can't put on their sneakers and walk to Ballard and buy guns and ammo tax-free. It's an absurdly pointless measure.
>>
You've been paying a federal excise tax on guns and ammo since 1937
>>
Hm. So municipal governments can levy a poll tax on the Bill of Rights.

Okay. Par for the course. The battle lines in our Cold Civil War continue to clarify.
>>
File: mcnigs.jpg (42KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
mcnigs.jpg
42KB, 780x520px
>>28289711
>tfw this is the exact same fucking logic
>>
>>28290012
You know, this is an excellent idea for causing trouble.
>>
>>28290038
You know, that's exactly what that did.
>>
>>28290078
Well, it became a meme.

I meant actually printing out these notices and sticking them on McDonalds doors.
>>
>>28289730
Ballard is in Seattle tardshake.
>>
>>28289711
>Hop on ferry to Bremerton
>buy all your shit
>free ride back on foot
It's just this easy.
>>
All this does is kill the businesses in Seattle and force them to move outside the city.
>>
>>28289711
It will get overturned on appeal.
>>
>>28290104
that's what actually happened.
>>
>>28291692
...that's what they want.
>>
>implying any good gun stores are in Seattle anyway

I know that's not the point but still...

I can think of one on Aurora and one in Lake City.

and I think that sporting goods place in SODO near the stadiums sells guns and ammo.
>>
>>28291692
>>28291789
san fran did the same thing (overregulation making running a business impossible) because they have total top cover from their judiciary. voila, no more gun stores.

i know a guy trying to move back to cali but only because he'll be federal law enforcement with his new job. can't blame him for basically selling out since that's the only viable option to be able to carry legally.
>>
I will forever boycott Seattle.
>>
>>28289730
Ballard is where old hipsters go to die, next to the fucking rv's lining the street.
>>
>>28291829
Precision shooter
>>
>>28289711
>Where will the madness end?
When judges start doing their jobs, politicians stop supporting this bullshit, or the old corrupt regime is largely hanging from trees. Then it's only a matter of time before the cycle begins again.
>>
>>28289711
>seattle-gun-violence-tax-dismisses
wait this is a real thing? Pffft and my friend from Washington actually talks like his state is good for gun owners.
>>
Jokes on you, I live in a perpetual state of changing where I live between NJ and PA!
>Tfw can't settle down due to job and won't be able to for another few years.
Atleast I can rent some pretty neat shit at the ranges in PA...
>>
>>28294019
I think there's a greater chance of some ridiculous chinese invasion and everyone who thinks they're making this country great collectively shit themselves because "We told those mean chinese troops to please stop, and leave. But they ate our pets, and shot at us!" before any sort of civil war or revolutionary action from within.
>>
>>28289711
I would like to see the proof that the money from that tax solely goes to combat gun violence. What does that even mean?

I bet it'll go straight to the sheriff's budget.
>>
>>28294181
Washington is an /out/ tier state used to be pretty good for state gun laws. but the progression of libtardness mainly emanating from seattle ands being imported by doombergs everytown cancer is slowly ruining it all.
>>
>>28289711
>guns now kill more people than automobiles.

well, here is this shit again, direct quote from that bullsbot wash post article.

remember during the 90's when bill clinton and the brady bunch would talk about kids killed with guns and he would just pull numbers straight out of his ass?

now they're just out right lying and they expect everyone to just lap it up like they did last time....
>>
>>28289730
its not about taxing gun shops in the city, its about making people go elsewhere so the shops move or go out of business.

its never been about "doing the right thing or common sense"

its always be about eroding away your right.
>>
File: Screenshot_20151221-051209~01.png (769KB, 839x1310px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151221-051209~01.png
769KB, 839x1310px
>>28294401
>>
>>28294401
i think there is a greater chance of some dumb incident lighting off a quick short civil war.

like bundy ranch
>>
>>28294181

Just Seattle. Most of Western Washington and pretty much all of Eastern Washington don't give a shit. Seattle just has its head up its ass due to a high concentration of liberal fucktards.
>>
>>28289711

What happened in Virginia?
>>
>>28295731
Rescinding their reciprocated CHL agreement with a few states.
>>28284933
>>
>>28295749

what the fuck...
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.