[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHTF SCENARIO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 32

File: imgres.jpg (8KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
8KB, 266x189px
Ok /k/, so here's a scenario for you all. /pol/ has just confirmed shit has finally hit the fan for real this time and society is collapsing, the president has abandoned the White House, martial law has been imposed, riots are happening nation wide, weracewar2015.png, and you're watching the news and you look outside and everyone has just began to chimp out and loot. You have access to your current loadout and household items for the time being, and civil unrest is literally at your doorstep. What is your immediate strategy. What do you do in the first 48 hours to determine wether or not you survive. (feel free to include your innawoods loadout to better depict your plan)
>>
File: california-mt-shasta-2.jpg (26KB, 415x332px) Image search: [Google]
california-mt-shasta-2.jpg
26KB, 415x332px
>>28286040
I crack open a beer and watch the flatlanders destroy themselves and laugh my ass off.
>>
>>28286066
Stupid sexy flatlanders
>>
I realize this political situation is completely unrealistic, and figure /pol/ is just over-reacting, like they always do. Then I pull my dick out of OP's mom's ass, and tell her to clean it, as tears roll down her face as she desperately apologizes for having such an autistic faggot for a son.
>>
>>28286094
>takes a scenario thread literally
Found the cuck of the day
>>
File: 1434661095586.jpg (316KB, 1350x940px) Image search: [Google]
1434661095586.jpg
316KB, 1350x940px
>>28286066
>in eastern shoreline of lower central florida
>steal biggest sailboat i can and hang out on the water for a bit listening on ham radio
>make floating city of boats, with everyone else looking for safety
>wait for 3 days or less
>everything has calmed down.
also, zero worry of chimp out here where i live.
>>
>>28286094
he said scenario..
>>
>>28286144
or go out on the family powerboat for 3 days or les
>>
>>28286040
>lives in NJ
>almost no one owns a gun
>got enough .22LR, .223, and 12 gauge to fight a small nation
>got 4 weeks worth of food, plus another 2 weeks worth of emergency supplies and plant seeds

I think I'm set.
>>
>>28286066
This makes me feel dirty, but I agree with Philly-boy. Fuck yeah, mountains.
>>
>>28286040
>live in WhiteAsFuckTown, Colorado
>look outside
>single black person chimping out
>immediately surrounded by half of towns police force who have nothing else to do
such is life
>>
>>28287108
>live in WhiteAsFuckTown, Colorado
Same here.
>>
File: image.jpg (252KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252KB, 540x960px
Whitetown, ohio here.

The basketball Americans are thick in the urban areas. But Iam a good hour by car from the nearest city.

I've got enough supplies to last a few months and enough ammo to depopulate a small city.

I think I'll be ok.

> pic could be my basement.
>>
File: where the white princesses at.png (2MB, 900x1284px) Image search: [Google]
where the white princesses at.png
2MB, 900x1284px
>>28286040
>look out window
>chaos in the streets
>better go to /pol/ to get a confirmation
yeah, that's exactly the first place i'd go for news

>weracewar2015.png
ok, kek. lets look at US (only country that matters here) demography: white ~64%, black ~12%, hispanic ~16%, asian ~5%, mixed ~2%, other ~1%
now lets look at gun ownership by family: 36% of white homes own a firearm while 15% of black homes do

not only is whites the largest side in the fight, but they also have the most weapons

whites have nothing to worry about in a habbening

i swear you /pol/ people are the most insecure faggots ever
>>
>>28288740
>black people
>actually reporting gun ownership
Fucking kek
>>
>>28289060
I have to agree with this faggot.
>>
File: 1450818076643s.jpg (2KB, 125x115px) Image search: [Google]
1450818076643s.jpg
2KB, 125x115px
>>28288740
>getting this mad at a scenario thread
>splurging out a paragraph about it
>Thinking gun ownership by family statistics are accurate

Um, who the fuck willingly admits to their race and gun ownership status you stupid cuck? Nice statistics literal retard.
>>
>>28288461
>VIA FUCKING 9GAG FUCK
>>
Literally grab SKS and go innawoods for a few days until shit blows over.
I live in the middle of fucking nowhere as it is, the innawoods-ing is just a precaution.
>>
Lock my self and my family in my basement and what it it out then sneak out and and protect my business
>>
File: eva top leliel.png (102KB, 257x294px) Image search: [Google]
eva top leliel.png
102KB, 257x294px
>>28289060
>>28289112
>it's impossible to estimate how many black people own guns
>>
>>28286040

Listening what /pol/ has to say.....Top kek. I rather listen to /x/ than /pol/
>>
>>28286040
grab gear head to mountains. stay there for awhile.
>>
File: gasthekikes.jpg (8KB, 214x265px) Image search: [Google]
gasthekikes.jpg
8KB, 214x265px
>>28288461
Gtfo 9fag
>>
File: bestgear.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bestgear.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>28286040
To contribute.
Grab ALICE go innawoods and if shit doesn't blow over im going to my family farm across state.
>>
>>28286040

>mfw all this newfaggotry today
>mfw kids go back to school pl0x
>>
>>28289900
>calls people newfags with a filename like that
When does your semester start up again, son?
>>
shoot anybody with a uniform on sight. those faggots will still be taking orders from the jews whether they know it or not. ill just engage till i die. do some damage for the dudes who are actually prepared to survive.
>>
I'm still a filthy nogunz because I live with my anti-gun parents but I do have a small knife collection that I could at least use to defend myself/rob people for supplies if I had to. My parents would probably freak out during a scenario like this so I'd have to take charge and get everyone inside the van and moving innawoods ASAP. I've got a few survival books and /k/ infographs stored on my phone for this very event so I think I could at least make a decent camp for us although long term survival would be difficult due to lack of camping experience and limited phone battery that will limit access to that info. I think my main goal would be to just establish shelter and some kind of water collection system. For food my dad could fish while I'd stalk small game and use my knives to kill+prepare them (although this would depend of whether I'd have my materials to reference because I've never prepared an animal before).

Honesty typing this out made me realize how woefully unprepared my family is for SHTF (mainly because of their retarded anti-gun beliefs). I think our survival chances would be increased by a lot if they'd just let me order even a .22 pistol or rifle for hunting and defense but they're too stubborn and ignorant to listen to me when I try to talk to them about getting a gun. Fucking sucks living in a house where your parents are fine with being victims.
>>
File: JurassicallyFucked.jpg (349KB, 1024x797px) Image search: [Google]
JurassicallyFucked.jpg
349KB, 1024x797px
>>28286040
>What is your immediate strategy

I have to make a fucking quick decision.

>Option 1: I take what I can and my limited skillset and run like hell for my cabin up in the sticks.

>Option 2: I take what I can and run like hell 20 miles south and group up with my family at their farm. There's sheep, there's trees, there's farmland wildlife, and there's a machine shop. Biggest problem is the proximity to the Twin Cities.
>>
File: k joins a protest.jpg (73KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
k joins a protest.jpg
73KB, 720x960px
If there's a riot I might go ahead and join in. It might be fun.
>>
File: winter shtf.jpg (161KB, 680x650px) Image search: [Google]
winter shtf.jpg
161KB, 680x650px
>>28286040
My typical winter SHTF setup

I live in AL just a few miles outside of Birminham, aka niggerville, so I'd likely drive the couple minutes out to my dad's place and grab the rest of the guns, whatever food he has in addition to our shit, and we'd caravan up to a family friend's place near Tennessee who owns a couple dozen acres and just chill.
>>
File: 33-oklahama-flatlands-m-s.jpg (366KB, 2041x1476px) Image search: [Google]
33-oklahama-flatlands-m-s.jpg
366KB, 2041x1476px
>>28286040
>>28286066
I'd open a beer, and enjoy the warm wind in my hair. You silly city dwellers. I'll watch as your destroy yourselves, and play with my Mosin and my 1000+ yard field of vision.
>>
>>28287108
>>28287141

Me to,

Got a red guard gf that always throws people off when we're grocery shopping.

Anyway
>grab gf and friends
>grab AR and ak's
>clean them while watching Denver go to shit on tv and my gf says they dindu nuffin
>fuck her go to sleep
>after Denver loses its political power in the state we finally overturn the bullshit anti gun laws that were passed a couple years back
>might even get a tax break
It'll be tuff, but I think I can handle it
>>
>>28289868
Eat a dick you autist. I got it off an image search for guns and booze.
>>
>>28286040
Sit on the porch of my beachfront Bach wearing my Jandals, listening to lefties cheer on America's self-destruction with a sneer on my face.
Remove possum that evening.
Life goes on.
>>
>>28293558
You should get some of those infographs out onto paper and into a little booklet.
Paper doesn't run out of battery.
>>
I drive down the road and setup in the woods across from the WalMart. I then start picking off as many white people as possible to ensure the future of my race in the area at least. Probably call up my cousin to join in. I actually don't have an evac plan since im too deep for one to work but I do have enough provisions for 5 weeks. Only have 11ish Boxes of 9m and 5 of .223 so I will probably head on over to my cousins and we will combine our resources and wait for death probably.
>>
>>28286040
You're probably working for "T.H.E.Y." and are only asking this so you can study how we will respond so you can counter our response when you come to put us in those Alex Jones FEMA camps.

So I'll bite. In the TSHTF I'm just going to camp on my roof with a rifle and shoot everything that moves within sight until I run out of ammo save the last one for myself. Fuck you all.
>>
>>28293467
^This so much. Don't even waste your time at the cop stations because they'll either not be there, or the basketball Americans will go there first looking for weapons and justice for Trayvon. Instead hit the fire-stations first because those firecops will be the first line for the oppressors when they try to restore their tyranny. After the firecops are put out of order, all of their fuel depots will be the true backbones of tyranny. Their removal is the upmost importance.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION
>>
>>28293558
Over 18? Then go buy a long gun and hide it. Rafters/attics/air vents all make good places to hide guns, utilize them so you're not disarmed. At 21 you can get handguns, they're a hell of a lot easier to hide.
>>
>>28293558
>I've got a few survival books and /k/ infographs stored on my phone for this very event
Dude you do realize that an EMP will destroy all unshielded electronics, batteries, and the like. Your phone will not function, and if you're banking on data to help you, it better be in a printed form.
>>
> see news
> Get dressed in my Sunday best and say last goodbyes to family
> head down to basement and dust off my 5gallon paint bucket.
> Mix up some tasty mustard gas
> Run out into my back yard and crack open the hole in the fence I patched that my neighbors kid made
> Move a yard towards a stupid looking rock in the middle of my neighbors garden right up against a tree
> Put bucket by rock and place a tarp over bucket and rock
> Get in car and drive to the beach with my ol trusty 500.
>Cycle the rest of the way since the bridge to beach will likely be trafficked
> Walk out to peer and watch the sun rise or set, whichever
> Blow my brains out
> Reach the pearly gates that I know im not getting in but the assholes make me wait in line anyway
> Finally my turn to see John or Peter, I don't know
> Ask him what im in for
> He tells me a life of debauchery, suicide, and killing my neighbor and his entire family by feeding gas into the intake vent to his bunker he has disguised as a stupid rock in his garden
> I smile at John or Peter or whoever and he opens up the floor beneath me and I descend to hell
> Run into my dumbass neighbor down there
> Ask him what happened
> Says his kids got into heaven but he and his wife ended up down here in hell with me
> I tell him his wife probably got down here cause she cheated on him with me at least 3 times since I met them and he is probably down here for being such a shitty fucking neighor who stole tools from my shed and ran over my dog and then tried to cover up my tossing him in the drainage canal across the street and cleaning his trucks tires which have never been cleaned since ever except this one week my dog happens to be killed by an obvious tire impression over his back end( I know it's my fault for not leashing it but don't try and cover it up like you're high and mighty you piece of shit).
>>
>>28293985
LMFAO Just LMFAO

Just curious but why wait for TSHTF instead of not having already done it?
>>
>>28293985
>>
>>28286040
>/pol/ has just confirmed

Stopped reading there.

Assuming this is yet another "world end wat do?" I'd kill all /pol/tards, long awaited revenge for shitting up /k/. SJWs would die on their own or kill each other, so no problem there.
>>
>>28286040
What my family did last time SHTF for us,, sks innawoods, literally
>>
Grab guns, food and senpai. Head to family land up north in the sticks. Hide out innawoods with the extended senpai.
>>
>>28294621
Apparently family is replaced with senpai now?
>>
probably what i'd do almost every day. farm, plink, hunt, fuck, get drunk.

Permaculture literally makes 90% of SHTF situations survivable
>>
>>28293558
You could at least get one of those portable solar chargers
>>
>>28293985
> See news
> Call a family meeting with my loving wife and two kids and tell them its time to get into the bunker because the happening has finally happened
> Kick on the generator and close the door when I remember my good friend Richard
> Richard and I havent always been on the best of terms because im a bit of a screw up but the guy is almost family. I tell my family to wait in the bunker
> I get out through the basement which is connected to the bunker while keeping a lookout for scavengers and head on over to Richys House
> While surveying the area I notice that busted up section of fence to his yard and remember the time I accidentally crashed the mower into his fence. I feel so ashamed that I blamed my kid cause I didnt want ol Richy to hate me.
> Finally get to his house and I start knocking on the door but no answer.
> I peek in the garage and his jeep and bike are still in there so maybe he is in his basement where he cant hear me
> Dont want to draw attention to myself for too long. Its the happening for christs sake. I better leave him a note
> I run back home and grab some stationary and write a quick note telling him he is always welcome to wait out this disaster with us
> I check on the family then run back outside when I notice Richy's garage is open and his jeep is gone
> I think to myself he is probably going to be safe because he too has a plan for when the happening happens
> I return to the bunker and tell the family that it looks like Richy left
> its at this time my son says he is having trouble breathing and the wife makes mention of it too
> The air down here is probably stale and I probably forgot to open up the intake vent on my end enough so I crack it all the way open
> I cleverly disguised the other end of the vent as a rock to fool anyone looking to sabotage my efforts of survival
> Man I hope Richy is ok.
>>
>>28293669
You must be in the pan handle, cause ive never been able to see that far. South east is ALL hills.
>>
>>28293558
>I live with my anti-gun parents
Yeah, the collapse is the least of your problems. Get a job and move out, you goddamn parasite.
>>
>>28295298
>4chan elitism
Kek
>>
>>28293750
Really, where exactly?
>>
>>28286171
So what food do you have that will grown in six weeks and be able to sustain you till more grows?
>>
>>28295305
>4chan elitism
>pulling your own weight considered "elitist" now
Christ, you goddamn millienials make my colon clench spasmodically. I hope the happening happens so I can watch all you fuckers die, clutching your lifeless phones and cold half-gay skinny Faggaccinos with extra santorum.
>>
File: 1444397105717.jpg (31KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444397105717.jpg
31KB, 640x720px
Not going innawoods.
Gonna help fuel the chaos.
>>
File: martian1.jpg (72KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
martian1.jpg
72KB, 320x240px
>>28295338
Potatoes. Potatoes and my own shit.
>>
>>28294635
yeah all that acronym head shaking family shit. c uckold too
>>
File: 1443201668790.jpg (41KB, 931x642px) Image search: [Google]
1443201668790.jpg
41KB, 931x642px
>>28295257
>>
>tfw you live in a small, rural Texas town
>tfw all your neighbors are friendly people and we all own cattle
>tfw you command an unstoppable army of mounted horsemen wielding mare's legs
>>
File: download (12).jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>28286040
>cut hair
>dawn uniform and pack gear
>report to armory and secure rest of gear.
>receive orders
>patrol streets to keep people safe, hand out rations and detain or kill looters.
>enforce curfews, and other cool MP stuff.
>do this until order is restored and martial law is lifted.
Damn it feels good to be a guardsmen.
>>
>>28293467
Hopefully your going after suburban/urban police. Small town cops are somewhat good. Except NJ, here everyone with some form of power over others (Including me to an extent.) are Facist that wish to only serve themselves. Fucking find the fat fuck Chris Christie in Trenton and tie him to a cross. He's Hitler incarcerate when it comes to having a right wing goverment. Him and any Democrap front runners you string to a cross. After that find a good libertarian canidate and start the state back up. There, problem solved for this shit state.
>>
File: 1450796196191.png (265KB, 742x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1450796196191.png
265KB, 742x1180px
Harness my inner Roof Korean
>>
>>28295598
What is your policy regarding >>28295627?
Do you have to stop rooftop koreans? Also, if the goverment goes tyrannical, would the NG do?
>>
>tfw you all think you're special and that nobody else will do this too

Apparently, by popular demand of these posts, most people will just wait out the first few days until hunger sets in.

THEN. The real show starts
>>
>>28295759
People have a right to defend their property, but if they point their weapons at me, my fellow soldiers, or innocent bystanders they can expect to be fired upon. It depends on what you mean by tyrannical, if the situation devolves quickly like in OPs post and the president orders people illegally rounded up or some other craziness everyone would disregard it as an unlawful order. If it's tyranny that encroaches over time then it'll be up to the American voter and congressional impeachment to stop it.
>>
>>28286040
>find /pol/ack
>kidnap them and tie them up
>dress them up like a girl and make them look cute
>sneak into nigger held territory
>drop them off in the street
>niggers have fun with another white girl
>get it on video
>repeat
>start a porn website and post the videos on it
>buy guns with the money
>>
>>28295766
And this is why "3days in the wood" is retarded.
It take weeks to begin, and then, it may take more than a year to cool down.
>>
>>28286171
Your dead, how many people know you got guns and food?
Some one tells a cop your hoarding food and they kill you for not sharing cuase you know they would.
If your not super secret squirrel guy type your as good as dead ,anywherein eastern sea board. Just to densely packed there
>>
>>28289060
Ill deffinfly agree, but what white guy says he owns guns either?
Also over the years only ever seen black guys at range with handguns and shotguns. Not that, that is bad on them but if it comes down to "daracewar4realzthistime" I kinda think id want at least a carbine.
It would take all of 24 hours for most people to aquire one though, it qoukd come down to who knew how to use it better
>>
>>28293558
>>28293558
Even with guns your dead, you just said stalk game, and you got knives. Good fucking luck.
Your better off as you describe just sitting at home for a few weeks,
hoard water and food
put trash on the lawn
make your house look already broken into
be quite
If your not at least s camper for family trips going innawoods is suicide.
>>
>>28295598
>dawn uniform

ARRRGHGH

fucking illiteracy
>>
>>28296279
Well, sometimes you only hear things and never see them written. It's like pronouncing a word wrong when you've only seen it written.
>>
It'd last about an hour before the influx of local police (with nothing else better to do) started arresting the people causing problems. Feels good living in a quiet rural town. Even if the cops were to just sit back and do nothing you'd learn very quickly who has firearms and who doesn't.
>>
I don't own any guns. I'd just die.
>>
>>28286040

>Northwestern PA
>Everything goes to shit
>We Chernarus Wasteland now.

I have been practicing for this day, comrades. We will sneeki breeki into the future of our great nation together! (And then I'll shoot you in the back and steal your money bag.)
>>
>>28295818
when word gets out that you retards are shooting people and that this isnt katrina where people have the rest of the country to escape to. you idiots are going to get murked by every christian redneck who believes its the end times and fema camps.
im telling you right now, you will witness guys in your unit getting their wigs split from innawoods hicks with hunting rifles. you'll probably die too and the UN will be brought in after you idiots are wiped out. thats when the real fun starts. liberty or death bitch.
>>
>>28293558
dude, just get a ruger 10/22 takedown model. easier to hide and comes with that nifty little backpack. remove the emblem and webbing and its pretty non descript, also capable of holding the rifle, at least 6 bx25 mags, and tons of ammo, not to mention a pistol and a few mags.

if youve ever read that account of SHTF by the Bosnian, youd know that guns dont equal survival. trading small items and services does.
>>
No laws you say? Im loosing my virginity then.
>>
>>28295621
>libertarian
>good

Choose one.
>>
>>28293669
>no curve
SPHERE EARTHERS BTFO
>>
>>28296921

I choose libertarian.

Always libertarian.

Give me libertarian or give me death.

Because libertarian is from smart books and so am I.
>>
>>28296812
Shit sounds fun (im the innawoods hick btw)
>>
>>28296797

Which is how I'm going to spend my day now.

Thank you
>>
File: 030512shot3.jpg (86KB, 585x600px) Image search: [Google]
030512shot3.jpg
86KB, 585x600px
>>28296812
> thinks there aren't camps
>>
File: Ciara-Facebook6.png (232KB, 334x450px) Image search: [Google]
Ciara-Facebook6.png
232KB, 334x450px
>>28293720
>AR's, AK's and a culturally enriched gf
mah nigga, enjoy the apocalypse
>>
File: madmax.jpg (10KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
madmax.jpg
10KB, 199x253px
>>28295598
>cool MP stuff
>>
File: bridgette.jpg (36KB, 425x500px) Image search: [Google]
bridgette.jpg
36KB, 425x500px
>>28295953
you got my vote
>>
>>28286040
>look outside
>shtf.jpeg
>fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
>walk downstairs to gun safe
>load
>put on milsurp because oper9or
>one tier higher than oper8or
>prep G18
>rack charging handle on Browning BAR
>kill Nig Nogs with fully automatic fire
>such is life working with a Class III dealer
>>
>>28286040
>listening to /pol/
>>
File: 1450762584483.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1450762584483.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>28295953
>>
>>28293639
sounds pretty chill desu. I wish I only had to worry about my Dad and getting outa dodge. Unfortunately I live in the same city as both my elderly grandparents so that would probably be a hassle. As much as I'd just like to leave them, I couldn't bare the thought of leaving two 80's year olds alone to be looted and probably killed by niggers. What would /k/ do to take care of their grand parents?
>>
start discrete carry community patrol with neighbors. find targets of opportunity. take care of business. build neighborhood intelligence network, distribute radios, issue callsigns, passwords, and if local situation gets serious setup roadblocks.
>>
>>28299211
Rig explosives and give them the detonator.
>>
>>28286040
daily reminder that if you don't live in a purple area on this map, martial law, societal collapse and rioting aren't and never will be a problem for you.
>>
File: 1394345908405.jpg (73KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1394345908405.jpg
73KB, 600x750px
>>28287108
>>28287141
>>28293720
Same here
>sit at home in comfy small town
>load AR/ak/Galil mags to pass time
>wait for denver to burn to the ground
>Colorado Springs new capital
>colorado votes red forever
Pic related when I see denver passing bullshit laws
>>
File: 1442768359077.jpg (4MB, 3488x5380px) Image search: [Google]
1442768359077.jpg
4MB, 3488x5380px
>>28286040
Well I'd finally have a legit reason to go unnaground like I keep saying I'm gonna do.

Whatever happened to Vietcong tunnel guy anyway?
>>
>>28293639
What game is this?
>>
>>28299876
hibernating for the winter i believe
>>
>>28299876
i remember those threads, holy balls this summer is going to be weird
>>
>>28286144
>be floridian
>in one of the white, middle class suburban blocks of the checkerboard of normies, mcmansions, and section8 housing ghettos
>put up my hurricane shutters with the middle slat removed to use as a gunport
>pour myself a drink and watch the world burn.jpg
>>
File: 1449062791366.jpg (7KB, 318x307px) Image search: [Google]
1449062791366.jpg
7KB, 318x307px
>>28299824
Mfw i live in a big purple area
>>
>>28288740
>he doesn't know whites will be a minority in the near future
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 454x453px
>>28297855
>tfw my own culturally enriched qt gf is rapidly gaining weight

I don't want to know this feel anymore, /k/omrades.
>>
>>28301182
tell her to stop
unless you're also sitting about not taking care of yourself
>>
File: muh_dick.png (46KB, 375x384px) Image search: [Google]
muh_dick.png
46KB, 375x384px
>>28297855
>>28301182
>mfw dating a pure Aryan girl of German and Portuguese descent
>mfw I'm not even a /pol/ack
>mfw I'd happily date a qt of any race
>mfw I'm taking her away from wehraboo faggots
I kind of wish I was black so we'd be race-mixing just to piss off the pseudo-nazi trolls more.
>>
>>28293895
>Shooting at whites
>With only 9mm and .223

Jose/Tyrone/RunsWithDeer/Chong/Goldberg, you're gonna get fucking BTFO real quick.
>>
>>28301035
>in the near future
maybe, but guess what? it's 2015 people
c'mon
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.