[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF Virginia....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 18

File: va-concealed-carry-permit.jpg (771KB, 1443x924px) Image search: [Google]
va-concealed-carry-permit.jpg
771KB, 1443x924px
Uh guys....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/va-attorney-general-mark-herring-delivers-blow-to-gun-rights-advocates/2015/12/21/d72ce3d0-a821-11e5-9b92-dea7cd4b1a4d_story.html

What the FUCK is this?

Virginia is going to pull this SHIT when they hand out permits like candy????

I live in NC and had to actually attend a physical class all day on Saturday for 8 hours as well as qualify on the range, yes it was easy but far more involved than the Virgina permit.....

These guys in Virginia are SERIOUS hypocrites saying most other states dont have strong enough requirements when their own system is all online! WTF!

I have to qualify at a range in NC, yet my permit isnt good enough but they can just apply online be good to go!.....

This is madness.

As a result Virginia permits are now no longer acceptable in "Florida, Louisiana, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and Wyoming" since these states require Virginia to recognize theirs.
>>
>>28284933
Well that's fucking gay, I live in PA but visit VA often enough that this will be a nuisance to me.
>>
>>28284933

Virginia only recognizes " West Virginia, Michigan, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah" permits now..

Heads up guys, you dont want to be carrying in this state unless you have one of these permits (or a Virginia one).

Its fucking crazy, that in NC I had to be finger printed, get the form notarized, qualify, attend an 8 hour class, pass a written test and be searched in local, state and national databases and somehow this isnt good enough for Virginia? hypocrites.
>>
>>28284933
>these guys
It's one guy doing this. The Attorney General Democrat butt buddies with the gun grabbing governor.

This is why "interpretation" statutes is bad, when you get real shitheads into office that ruin 30 years of agreements in 10 minutes.
>>
>>28284972
Yeah, I read it was the one guy but wtf seriously.

How can he say that while they hand out permits to anyone who applies online. Hell, most states dont even allow non-resident permits.

Its so hypocritical to do when you are the problem state giving out permits damn near anyone.

To hide behind "most other states concealed carry process isnt up to snuff" is crazy. He needs to look at his own system. Fucking inbred.
>>
So I guess if we cant carry there now we just sign up for the Virginia non resident permit now?

For those of us that visit often I guess its what we must do.
>>
>>28284992
I hope you're just being mad right now because it's incredibly obvious that it has nothing to do with anything but the fact that he's just trying to limit the 2nd amendment as much as possible.
>>
Fucking A this is because of the huge limp dicked population in Northern VA being able to overwhelm the rest of the state in elections. Its just like how NYC dominates upstate NY. Now I have to figure out where I can get an out of state permit that is recognized in more states.
>>
>>28285006
While raking in a ton of nonresident application funbux!
>>
>>>/pol/

get this garbage off my board
>>
>>28285006
>the fact that he's just trying to limit the 2nd amendment as much as possible.

Yes, I am mad because of this but also mad because my state still recognizes their shitty permit while they think mine is trash. Yet I went through so much more than they did. The NC permit is obviously superior this doesn't make any sense.

I hope my state declares theirs trash too.
>>
>>28284933

Jesus Christ, it's amazing that more people don't see through leftists' bullshit when they're constantly looking for ways for one guy to circumvent the will of the populace.
>>
>>28285007
Florida's pretty good.
>>
>>28285034
No kike, I wont. This belongs more here because:

1. its directly related to guns
2. It affects lots of the people on this board and they should be made aware. Last thing we want is someone getting arrested because their permit is worthless in VA now.
>>
>>28285028
Exactly what I was thinking.

1st motive: restriction of 2nd amendment.
2nd motive: rake in money.

kikes.
>>
>>28285034
This board became a lot more fucking garbage as we had less gun politics threads and more fucking gay anime and "jerk each other off" generals. This is the first time I'm even coming to this board in two months and I used to be a regular. Nothing but garbage now with faggots like you.
>>
Whatever happened to
>Equal protection
and
>Full Faith and Credit

Oh that's right, it only applies to dykes and queers.
>>
File: Seal_of_Virginia.svg.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Seal_of_Virginia.svg.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
No shit about permits, I spent 45 minutes online and then took my printed paper to the courthouse to get my CHP.

Virginia is doomed to forever be stuck between the worst of the right and left. Damned shame since it's such a great state otherwise.
>>
>>28284957
>Heads up guys, you dont want to be carrying in this state unless you have one of these permits (or a Virginia one).

>Not just carrying anyway
>>
>>28285034
Kill yourself kike, this is as almost as /k/ as it gets
>>
>>28285135
>Not just carrying anyway

While I agree, I dont like the idea of going to jail and being brought up on concealed firearms charges just because some guy on a power trip snapped his fingers and now my permit is worthless (even though I went through a far more rigorous process).

Virginia is a notoriously strict state on speeding and getting pulled and having issues from not having a "valid" permit is where I see problems arising from.
>>
>>28285178
Not mention if you were convicted youd be a felon and fucked forever.

Why cant we just have nationwide reciprocity. Just like how we made all the states raise the drinking age to 21, the Feds can withhold funds in order to enact the change.

Sure a few states would hold out but more or less, wed be far more unified.

Everyone should go to a physical class and learn the basics and also qualify on a range, that should be the bare minimum.
>>
>>28284933
Yeah it's fucking cancer.

Even if it probably won't do much, join us in protesting Mark Herring (attorney general who made this happen) on his fb page here. At least he'll know his actions aren't supported by everyone like the echochambers of facebook would normally have him think.

Facebook
/AGMarkHerring/?fref=ts
>>
>>28284933
I live in VA and have my permit. To get it required a hunters safety class. That's it. No extra training, just hunters safety. I'm in NC hunting right now so I'm glad NC still accepts VA permits but now I can't carry in some states as they require mutual reciprocity. I'll be raising hell over this as much as I can. Total bullshit.
>>
>>28285268

Yup, I wont be surprised when VA ends the "give anyone a permit" deal.

After all, its directly conflicting with what just occurred.

Its unbelievable how deluded these liberals are.

VA will find out soon how worthless their permit is when states have a chance to react and choose to ignore VA permits.

I wont be surprised when in a couple years, VA is the only state recognizing their permit.

Hell, 5 states less already dont recognize it.
>>
>>28285327
I'm probably applying for a non-resident permit somewhere that has reciprocity with other states so I have my bases covered. Anybody have suggestions? Someone mentioned Florida...

And these liberals are gonna get BTFO if VA crime starts rising again. Richmond used to be the murder capital of the country, if that picks up again the democrats will get voted out quick.
>>
File: IMG_20151222_115710e.jpg (678KB, 3264x1148px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151222_115710e.jpg
678KB, 3264x1148px
>>28284933
good to seethe full list of states. I used to have a virginia resident CCW, but let it lapse after I moved out of state. Glad I didn't renew out of state now. That's going to fuck over their reciprocity. I feel bad for some of the people I know that use VA non-resident CCW's for reciprocity.
>>
I expect open carry to become more common in VA. It's an open carry state. Can't conceal it legally? Tuck your shirt in and you just became legal.
>>
File: wapo trump white supremacist WTF.png (565KB, 1006x938px) Image search: [Google]
wapo trump white supremacist WTF.png
565KB, 1006x938px
>>28285327
>Its unbelievable how deluded these liberals are.
Well, but look at what they're reading....

This isn't news. This is Soviet-style agitprop. Compare and contrast with the NYT's call for gun owners' scalps a week or so ago. You think the dinosaur media doesn't know their target audience? You think the politicians that service and fellate them to build political capital don't? They're not delusional, any more than the Klan was delusional. You're a fucking nigger. And they hate you.
>>
>>28284933

Idaho here. All that was required of me to get my CCW (non enhanced) was to attend an 8 hour range course taught by an ex cop and his wife.

Best 8 hours I ever spent at a range. Learned a fuckton about self defense shooting.

Then went to Sheriffs office and 30 days later got my CCW in the mail.

Feels good living in America and not some communist fucking state like Commiefornia or Virginia.
>>
>>28285387

I'm going to be applying for a VA permit in the next month or so and there are classes that will set you up with both a VA resident's permit and a UT non-resident permit. Probably going to take one of those since the UT non-resident permit is so widely accepted.
>>
>>28285195
>Why cant we just have nationwide reciprocity. Just like how we made all the states raise the drinking age to 21, the Feds can withhold funds in order to enact the change.

Good luck trying to get that past all the gun-grabbing liberal cocks.
>>
>>28284933

>tfw commiefornia ccw holder
>No one accepts me

Feels isolated man
>>
>>28285456
Virginia requires less than an hour of your time watching a video online and answering a 25 question quiz on said video to get your CHP.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 960x891px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 960x891px
>>28285034
This is wh this board is cancer now.
>>
>>28285075
No it became garbage after Sandy Hook when people like you started coming and discussing politics instead of hardware.
>>
>>28285195
As nice as that would sound, think about it at the moment. If the feds did get ahold of such power, sure a big time pro-fun president may lower the requirements something nice. But imagine if an anti-fun president was in power, like right now. They'd use it to price as many people out of being able to exorcise their right as possible.

I cannot support such an action, especially with the feds have the giant restriction of "shall not infringe"
>>
>>28285494

This is why I think the AG's decision is less about "safety" and more about a certain political agenda.
>>
Can somebody tell me what this means in the long run?

Will the other states not recognize my permit out of spite?
>>
>>28285531
That's what they do already, pretty much.
>>
>>28285483
Get an AZ too.
>>
>>28285494

I considered going the online route but then I thought about it and realized that if I ever had to use my CCW and got slapped with a wrongful death lawsuit it wouldn't look so great.

You know that there's some sleazy ambulance chaser who'd love to get his hands on a case like that where he could get in front of a jury and talk about how Virginia's lax internet gun licenses let an evil RethugliKKKan gun owner viciously murderkill an innocent young angel who was just turning his life around and was about to go to college.
>>
>>28285531
5 states immediately dont recognize the VA permit now since they require VA to recognize theirs.

I would expect at least a few more states to follow suit here shortly. So, your probably looking at loose reciprocity in about 10 states here in the coming months.
>>
>>28285114
just come to Kentucky bro, its the same but better. we use to be a part of you, now you can be part of us.
>>
>>28285531
Reciprocity isn't given or taken out of casual thought or spite. It's because of an agreement from state to state. Now that Virginia has announced that it will hold those agreements null and void, it's only natural for the other states to stop the "reciprocation" of the rights.
>>
>>28285567
Kentucky seems pretty cool.

But I love my state, politicians be damned.
>>
File: 1443900498903.png (445KB, 586x457px) Image search: [Google]
1443900498903.png
445KB, 586x457px
>>28285455
WHAT THE FUCK WASHINGTON POST
>>
>>28285560
Wasnt it republicans who signed that recent awb?
It said , rep. After their names, i just sorta assumed.
>>
>>28284957
Don't worry too much, the republicans should have a response to this soon. Also I think public opinion on the governor is going down hill. I think some are finally beginning to see him for what he is a bitch of the party and Bloomberg's boy.
>>
>>28285619
>It said , rep. After their names

REPRESENTATIVE.

Jesus dude....
>>
>>28285630
Not gonna lie, i know nothing. I try to learn, and just end up fucking doing something else.

I dont vote, cause i have no opinion, and it kills me inside.
>>
>>28285650
You need to look for (R) or (D) to determine if someone is a Republican or Democrat. Otherwise, a good wiki search will help.

And at least you're being honest with your vote. One thing I really find so bothersome is when someone votes and they have no idea for who or even why, outside of party lines.
>>
>>28285034
Fuck off, Mark Herring.
>>
>>28285620
Republicans are going to try to pass a law in the house and senate that will make it law to accept all states permits. I don't expect the governor to sign it though.
>>
>>28285589
>Making friends is no easy task for modern white nationalists.

>In an era of gay marriage and a black president, more than a half-century after the Civil Rights Act of 1964 became law, separatists can’t exactly swan dive into conversations with strangers about the white-power cause.

>But Rachel Pendergraft — the national organizer for the Knights Party, a standard-bearer for the Ku Klux Klan — told The Washington Post that the KKK, for one, has a new conversation starter at its disposal.

>You might call it a “Trump card.”

If there is any doubt that liberal shariah law is a package deal, and that they will cheerfully plow you under no matter how many queers you befriend or how many joints you smoke, this should clear them up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/12/21/how-donald-trump-is-breathing-life-into-americas-dying-white-supremacist-movement/
>>
>>28285146
No, he's right. Discussing gun laws would be as crazy as talking about censorship laws on /tv/, driving laws on /o/, nuclear law on /sci/, or finance law on /biz/. Sheer madness.
>>
Hey, Virginia fag here.

Welcome to why Virginia is having a crisis right now, Virginia is nothing but corrupt motherfuckers.

Even the fiberoptic internet expansion bill that was put into place in 2006 is still not finished and the grant money is embezzled every year preventing people from getting online.

The guy running the shit wants to split Virginia in half "Meaning my side would be the ones you guys want" and the other is the liberal dream he created up north with the insane black crime rate!

You fucking people better vote Republican or something in every state and get people like this shit stain out of office or push him out, something. We try so damn much over here but there are to many lib tards in the northern section that keep assholes like this in.
>>
>>28285696
Here's more. I just can't stop clicking on the liberal fascist bait...

>"There's a good deal of evidence that white resentment of minorities is linked to support for Republican candidates, their policies and conservative ideology in America," said Robb Willer, a political psychologist at Stanford University.

To disagree is to be demonized. We know what comes next.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/12/11/what-social-science-tells-us-about-racism-in-the-republican-party/
>>
Someone needs to sue for 14th amendment and Article IV Section 1, violations.

Force all states to recognize carry permits from all other states.

Just like they did with gay marriage.
>>
>>28285717
>2047
>Anger and tension in Virginia is threatening a rift
>With all cardinal and ordinal references taken, the new state decides to be called Southeast Middle Virginia
>>
>>28285717
Im so fucking sick of the liberals..... God im so ill of them.

Lord please come and cleanse this land!
>>
>>28285736
This.

I don't think people here understand how assblasted they get when we use their tactics against them for what we believe in.
>>
>>28285717

I can't wait for global warming to really be a thing so that Arlington and DC can get flooded.

Captcha: Select all images with kayaks.
>>
>>28285719
I stoped when it was going to hear say reporting from "individuals attending a rally got called a racial slur"

Shouldn't this type of shit be slanderous?
>>
>>28285736
>Just like they did with gay marriage.

Remember with liberals its a one way street for them.

Your child can be any gender(at any age!) he,she,xur, or it wants.

But to recognize concealed carry permits is literally the devil incarnate.

Liberals.....
>>
>>28285747
Like its fucking difficult, the secutiy is so lax in Southwest Virginia they transport weapons in unmarked trucks up north and vice versa because they dont fucking care.

VIRGINIA IS SET TO TAKE IN REFUGEE'S AND THEY PLAN TO SHOVE THEM IN THIS AREA!
THIS AREA TRANSPORTS FUCKING MISSLES IN UN MARKED FUCKING TRUCKS WE CAN ALL SPOT BECAUSE FUCKING NOBODY DRIVES A UN MARKED SEMI AT SET TIMES PER DAY!

NSA now comes to get me, but really, everybody here knows this shit, we sit on a hill watching them do it!
>>
>>28285747

Ban the Lord! Cleansing is code word for genocide!

Arrest these genocide advocates!!!
>>
>>28285775
>Ban the Lord!

wtf lol

If libs had their way they certainly would.
>>
>>28285772
>VIRGINIA IS SET TO TAKE IN REFUGEE'S AND THEY PLAN TO SHOVE THEM IN THIS AREA!
From where? Mexico or Syria?

How are they funding this?

How is local government responding?

How long has it been in the works?
>>
>>28285531
>Will the other states not recognize my permit out of spite?
>out of spite

You don't understand the meaning of reciprocity, do you?
>>
>>28285574
>>28285565
>>28285531
Georgia, for instance, has automatic reciprocity with any state willing. With VA pulling that, it's automatically nullified.
>>
>>28285861
I don't think Georgia and Virginia had reciprocity before this.

I checked the Georgia Carry website and Virginia wasn't listed.

I'm betting this was done because someone in DC doesn't like that DC has to recognize all permits now.
>>
>>28285861
Georgia and VA didn't have reciprocity before this anyways.
>>
>>28285875
>>28285895
VA didn't recognize GA until 2013. Now it's back off again.
>>
>>28285875
DC has to recognize all permits?

Nigga, you sayin I can carry in DC now?
>>
File: Oscar_loser.jpg (76KB, 625x374px) Image search: [Google]
Oscar_loser.jpg
76KB, 625x374px
>>28285875
>DC has to recognize all permits now.
>>
>>28285772
>the secutiy is so lax in Southwest Virginia they transport weapons in unmarked trucks up north and vice versa because they dont fucking care.

Yeah, I almost forgot about the Radford Arsenal. I couple people I used to drink with at a local pub worked there.
>>
>>28285195
>>28285480
One of Trump's desires is to institute 50 state reciprocity.
>>28285523
None of the proposals that have ever been considered would establish federal requirements for the permit, nor would the federal government issue the permits. Stop being retarded,
>>
File: 1438237295485.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1438237295485.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
>>28285034

>my board
>my
>>
>>28285620

> implying everyone outside of NoVA hasn't viewed him as bloomberg's bitch from day one
>>
>>28286195
Too bad NoVa seems to be your Los Angeles and SF Bay Area and Sacramento rolled into one.
>>
This is not how I want to hear about my state on /k/.

Lame.
>>
>>28286242
Oh Phil, stop trying to make anything seem as bad as your shithole state. Pray tell, how is NoVa anything like SF or LA?
>>
>>28286317
It's DC's high-priced suburb for of statist liberals with lots of money and lots of political clout that makes the rest of your mostly red state blue. Ain't it? You voted for Chocolate Nixon twice and you have a fashionably antifunz governor, just like us.

Shit, if I'm wrong tell me so, but that's what it looks like from here.
>>
>>28286357

Are you retarded? NOVA is nowhere near as bad as the Bay Area.

>CA anti-gun voters
>functionally outlaw handgun ownership in their entire state
>implying that VA is anything like this
>>
>>28286317
NoVA is the cancer that is ruining our state.

But, it's still not as bad as SF or anything in Commiefornia for that matter.
>>
>>28285034

I came here to tell you to fuck off to r/guns you fucking heeb cockroach.
>>
>>28285034
>my board
>my
>>
>>28286530
Hold the line, then. You can't fight when you're flat on your back.
>>
I moved from jacksonville, NC to Richmond, VA and honestly the only reason I never owned a gun in piece of shit NC is because I was too lazy to go talk to thuh powice and get a pistol purchase permit.

moved to va, met a guy in a walmart parking lot, showed him my drivers license and had a handgun, god I love VA the fucking DMV here is also literally 500% more based than piece of shit NC.
>>
>>28286649
Go fuck yourself, NC is 1000x better than VA.

At least we dont have kike AG's screwing up our concealed carry reciprocity.

Also, You could just as easily buy a rifle or shotgun from a guy in a parking lot here same as VA.

Just get your concealed carry and dont worry about pistol purchase permits.....
>>
I'd like to remind everyone that this is Ken Cuccinelli's fault.

Nobody liked Terry McAuliffe. The man is in office solely because nobody could bring themselves to vote for Ken Cuccinelli.
>>
>>28286674
>requires a permit to purchase handguns

What kind of commie faggotry is that?
>>
>>28286674
yea but who cares about scary black rifles everyone knows those are 400x easier to get than innocent handguns. also you guys lost your copy of the constitution for like 230 years.
>>
File: cant flim flam the zim zam.jpg (133KB, 650x878px) Image search: [Google]
cant flim flam the zim zam.jpg
133KB, 650x878px
>>28284957
>tfw UT permit holder
>>
>>28284957
>Its fucking crazy
I've had a resident permit in both VA and FL, and I honestly fail to see how the FL permit is not up to VA standards. They're basically the exact same process, except that it's more expensive in FL.
>>
>>28287409
>tfw in state UT permit holder so I have even more options
>>
>>28284956
Amen, we PAbros are practically being besieged by this bullshit.
>>
>>28284957
>tfw finally can feel based about being licensed hasgunswilltravel Texas
>>
Sometimes, I post cheeky thingsbon this board, but time to be serious. This is absolutely disgusting. This is just manipulation of the law that is plainly not in citizens' best interest. Virginians, voice your intense displeasure with this.

/k/ I have two questions: 1. What is another permit a Virginian can apply for that has widespread recognition? Also, would such a permit be needed for an active LEO? (I am not an LEO)
>>
>>28287807
>mudslime detected

kill yourself. we are not giving you intel on who is armed or not. just assume nobody is. like europe.
>>
File: 20151222_155726.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151222_155726.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>28284957
>>28287409
>>28287472
HAHA HAA

But really that's pretty gay.
>>
>>28287807
LEOSA let's LEOs carry in every state if I remember right. Could be wrong.
>>
>>28287917

You autistic little hateful scum... grown-ups are talking
>>
Read somewhere else its just a ploy to sell "out of state" permits for 100 buckaroos.

Is this the reason? or party politics of muh chilluns?
>>
Marylander here, a cc license is fucking impossible to get unless you literally have GANG TARGET tattooed on your forehead. If only Larry Hogan didn't get cancer we would be pretty good on gun laws.
>>
>>28288436
we also have laws about "assault pistols".
>>
>>28284933
Oh snap, PWC
>>
>>28288244

It sounds like a two-fer, as they say - Herring scores idiotic political points like Cucinelli (R) would do by messing with abortion regulations, and jews people into paying for new permits
>>
>>28284933
Should other state's retaliate by ending their reciprocity with VA DLs?
>>
>>28289014
Unfortunately, even as a VA resident, I would say yes.
>>
>>28284957
looks like I may need to get a utah permit
>>
>>28284933
We need to campaign to stop tourism and vacationing into Virginia.

I
>>
>>28284933

>tfw I plan my route for yearly VA Beach family vacation to avoid Maryland since they don't honor PA permits.

Fuck this shit.
>>
>>28289294
MD actually pulls over PA residents they think are carrying. Such bullshit.
>>
>>28285456
Are you serious? What County? (Elmore here)
All i had to do was attend a half hour of deputy telling us about basic self defense laws and to shoot until there is no longer a threat.
Well, along with the fingerprinting and background check.
>>
>Taking meaningful steps to reduce gun violence
This is the least meaningful step possible, and affects exactly 0 criminals, and all law abiding citizens. Fucking ludicrous. Attorney Generals shouldn't be reinterpretting laws, they should be enforcing the laws set in place by the legislature. If they're not, they're not serving the people and should be removed from their post.
>>
>>28286121
My grandparents worked at the Arsenal... still drive by it every time I go down there to visit them and my old man.

One thing I gotta say about SW VA though, if they really go through with this refugee bullshit, those people are not going to stand for it.
>>
>>28284933
Why is Virginia anti-gun when they have majority Republican houses of legislature?
>>
>>28284957
Time to start OCing if I am ever found in VA.
>>
>>28285423
From VA to FL. I am in the same situation. Originally from PWC and now on the Space Coast. How do you like FL?
>>
File: IMG_20151204_212841.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151204_212841.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>28293803
I like living near the coast, but i liked the public ranges in the national forests of VA. Pretty much the best thing about FL is that it is coastal.You're going to pay through the nose for range time, and the majority of the paid public ranges will treat you like a slack jawed loon, but who can really blame then, they have to deal with floridians year round.

So I dunno, I don't hate it, but I still have my reservations.
>>
File: IMG_9951.jpg (4MB, 3694x2463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9951.jpg
4MB, 3694x2463px
>>28293833
Find friends with private land. That's where I shoot. Also, ask around for local unmarked shooting spots. What part of FL?
>>
>>28293840
NWFL, we've got family property a half hour north of here, where I can shoot outside of hunting season, since it's a hunting lodge, but it's just not very convenient to do so, and incidentally this is hunting season.
>>
Best thing to do in this case would be obey the law.
>>
>>28293918
luckily, moving to a better state is still legal.
>>
File: 1448014312818.gif (3MB, 740x416px) Image search: [Google]
1448014312818.gif
3MB, 740x416px
>tfw I was thinking about moving back to Gloucester in a year or two
Fuck, is it really that bad out there /k/? I also heard the califags are moving in too.
>>
>>28285805
They're working on it from what I'm aware. Why else would all these older people, and people obsessed with country lifestyle constantly babble on fagbook about "keeping god in school? hurr when I was a kid we didn't act like crazy ruffians and murder everyone, and we had prayer and the bible in school! bring it back because stupid reasons!"
>>
>>28293965
No, it's not. It's just this administration. It's just some fags flipping out acting like it's cali now. It's easy as hell to get a permit here and you can out of state permits to give you better coverage. Nova is kinda bad bit at least they aren't yankees.

Also there's some fag on this thread who says NC is better. fuck yo pistol permit.
>>
>>28295109
>It's just this administration
So they'll probably get voted out in a year or two and things will get flipped around? pls anon, Gloucester is my hometown. I cried the other night when I saw it hasn't changed a bit since I left 15 years ago.
>>
>>28284933
doesnt seem like a problem for anyone in the state of Virginia
>>
Feels fucking good living in that little buckeye whore
>>
>>28295218
The governor won with 2% and would have lost if an independent hadn't run. I think the next election will bring the right out in full. Also the republicans hold the legislative.
>>
File: Virginia3.png (752KB, 1292x772px) Image search: [Google]
Virginia3.png
752KB, 1292x772px
>>28286691

Seriously.

All this assholes blaming the Bank of Fairfax when the GOP put up the certifiably insane in 2013. The fact that Sarvis did so well shoudl have been a message that a lot of people went out there to vote against T-Mac but not for Cooch.

But instead of owning up to that fuck up of historical proportions, it's "hurr durr the liberals why come they not elect the guy who hates fags and think global warming don't real?"
>>
>>28285701
Except driving laws ARE discussed on /o/, nuclear laws MIGHT BE discussed on /sci/, and finance laws ARE discussed on /biz/
>>
>>28284957

Pretty much the same thing we've got to do up here in Canada, except for the fingerprinting.
>>
FUCK I am moving back to Virginia in a few months, what the FUCK
>>
Little off topic but..
Can someone explain to me WHY this entire bullshit is WORKING?
i'm talking the sudden (last 2-3yrs) influx of
>"white supremacist" claims
>"x phobia" eg. homophobia, transphobia, islamophobia etc and how that they're trying to FORCE this shit to be normal when it was fucking spat on even 15 years ago
>liberals believing even more ridiculous garbage and gobbling obvious propaganda with absolute disregard for ANY logic or fact
>gun control being PASSED in places that are experience IMMENSE rises in crime and social problems due to refugees
>nobody wants to admit where the problem is coming from

What the actual fuck is happening to the world? Political Correctness seems to have absolutely dominated all, at the severe cost of rational thought.
>>
>>28295898
It only looks like it's working because they repeat this inane bullshit so much.

Honestly I'm seeing more people get sick of this retarded shit every day, all the libs' campaigning is backfiring on them when people see how fucking stupid all of it is.

At least from my perspective, the only people at this point who genuinely support the libs aren't even out of high school yet
>>
>>28285717
NoVA here

I wish I was back in AL
>>
>>28285034

Faggot.
>>
Why aren't citizens allowed to vote on issues like these before they are arbitrarily passed by one piece of shit.
>>
>>28295898
>What the actual fuck is happening to the world? Political Correctness seems to have absolutely dominated all, at the severe cost of rational thought.
And thus the political candidate who does his best to be politically incorrect becomes the most popular.
>>
File: 1428347209622.jpg (7KB, 130x179px) Image search: [Google]
1428347209622.jpg
7KB, 130x179px
>>28284933
>230 pounds
Healthy
>>
>>28298193
What else would you expect from a gun-nut.....
>>
>>28284933
I live in Virginia. It's because the last election cycle resulted in the election of a bunch of Obama's lap dogs who rode in on hundreds of millions of dollars from Bloomberg and other outside influences.
>>
>>28298193
>6'2"
>>
>>28285007
Fuck RVA and that whole area up there. It's a cancer
>>
>>28295218
I work out there
>>
File: hickok45.jpg (65KB, 585x461px) Image search: [Google]
hickok45.jpg
65KB, 585x461px
>>28284957
Luckily I have no reason ever to go to virginia.
>>
>>28284933
>Herring (D) said 25 states have lax laws compared with Virginia, where a history of stalking, drug dealing or inpatient mental health treatment can disqualify someone from carrying a concealed handgun. The move is in step with actions governors and attorneys general are taking to address gun violence without going through Republican-controlled legislatures.

>without going through Republican-controlled legislatures.

How does anyone get around the whole concept of democratic government?
>>
File: 150601.jpg (106KB, 550x798px) Image search: [Google]
150601.jpg
106KB, 550x798px
>>28301677
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.