[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUICK /K/! This van is parked outside your house. What do you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 12345678910.jpg (250KB, 547x500px) Image search: [Google]
12345678910.jpg
250KB, 547x500px
QUICK /K/! This van is parked outside your house. What do you do?
>>
>>28270888
ANTMAN IS NEXT DOOR AND HE HAS A GUN!!!

I VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON AND I DON'T HAVE GUNS!!!
>>
>>28270888
Give them the bullets first.
>>
>>28270888
Blast this on my speakers and await the dear fucking wankers.
http://youtu.be/kecCypwDOxo
>>
>>28270888
surrender my ammo first. one round at a time.
>>
>>28271056
>>28271086
This.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBP3gqHhvBA
>>
>>28271069
Didn't know Payday 2 had some dope electronica.
>>
File: 1446710525976.png (256KB, 767x750px) Image search: [Google]
1446710525976.png
256KB, 767x750px
Ask them who did the shitty photoshop on their Van before going back to playing vidya and wanking.
>>
Call my friend/local gunsmith and tell him that there are some pinko commie fucks coming around. Then politely inform the man at the door about my unfortunate boating accident last year.
>>
>>28271118
What'd you just make me watch?
>>
>>28270888
>man walks up to door demanding muh guns
>see van parked in driveway
>laugh and close the door
>vigorously fuck my rifles in view of the window
>>
>take out my 10mm glock brand 1911 with katana attachment
>shout MOLON LABE
>thrust my glorious ten million folded Nippon carbon fiber through his sternum, if it's a female tip my fedora and go back inside because woman should be free of the scourges of war
>fire a round to unstuck my katana from his body
>force of the 10mm tactical nuclear round make him fly back into his van
>it explodes and rains guns across the nation
>>
http://youtu.be/f5ln7AyzxmU

blast this and yell COME GET ME YOU YELLOW BELLIED COCK SUCKERS
wearing nothing but socks and a strap on
>>
>Load 12ga full of 00 buck
>get off a couple of shots
>probably get shot and killed
>go out standing on my feet
>probability of getting a kill: near 0
>>
Call my local pizza joint and order a hundred large anchovie pies to their van. If they make the delivery before I die, I get the satisfaction of costing the government at least fifteen hundred bucks for pizza pretty mich nobody will eat. If the delivery shows up afterwards, then it's not really my problem anymore, is it?
>>
>>28270888

Poop and or piss on it/in it
>>
>>28271118
What the shit is that video
>>
File: bangbangbang.jpg (132KB, 274x300px) Image search: [Google]
bangbangbang.jpg
132KB, 274x300px
>>28270888
>>
>>28271131
BYM, Razormind, Full force forward (personal fave) evil eye, hot pursuit, dead man's hand. the mark, where's the van, ode to greed instrumental. PD2 is awesome https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHIqECDVOmc
>>
>>28270888
1. Check them trips™
2. Notice the low quality and inaccurate stickers on the van.
3.Call the cops on a suspicious vehicle parked outside my door.
4. Clean my guns and watch Way of The Gun.
>>
>>28270888
I get out the insurance report about my tragic boating accident.
>>
>>28270888
Call the police and tell them about the dumbass parked outside my house.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 350x197px
>>28270888
>>
>>28273223
So. Fucking. Close.
>>
Laugh in their face and slam the door
>>
>>28270888
As-salamu alaykum brother, you have already confiscated all my plastic forks. Would you like my pencils instead ?
>>
>>28270888
Let them "have it".
>>
>>28271289
The problem though is that they give literally zero fucks about wasting money since it's the taxpayers'.
Hell they've probably spent the day ordering a large of every pizza on the menu to find out which one they like most
Remember when ATF agents had a few of their guns (including a full-retard AR) stolen out of their truck, and just thought it was funny and sent for new ones?
>>
>>28271118

Nogunz manlets when will they ever fucking learn
>>
Nothing. Not a damn thing. Hell, I'd consider not even answering the door. If I do answer, just say I don't have any.

If they barge in, defend myself from unlawful entry. Those cases go to the resident all the time.
>>
>>28276446
Yes they will lose in court, but it won't be much consolation to you when you were already killed by the entry team
>>
>>28276469
>wanting to live in such a world
>implying they're not going to kill you anyway

Confiscation is either going to be Waco 2.0 or bored federal employees that might not even bother knocking a second time. The first will kill me either way, the second will let me keep on doing my own thing peacefully.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.