[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does "greasing" still go on in the US Navy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: fuck it.jpg (53KB, 300x562px) Image search: [Google]
fuck it.jpg
53KB, 300x562px
Does "greasing" still go on in the US Navy?
>>
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Greasing

Its an English thing?
>>
>>28253409
As in hazing? Of course it does you stupid nigger.
>>
File: cat awwhelnaw.gif (490KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
cat awwhelnaw.gif
490KB, 200x150px
>googles the following four words: navy hazing "grease gun"
>mfw
and they wonder why everyone thinks they're gay
>>
>>28253409
Yes but some guys get so used to it you can go in dry
>>
>>28253418
So they still haze people with grease guns?
>>
>Back in the Navy of the late 1970s, most of the hazing I remember was summer-camp like pranks. Wrapping a sleeping recruit in his rack with dental floss and then yelling “attention on deck” was a good one. Or sending one out on a mission to bring back bulkhead remover or relative bearing grease. But once we got on a ship some guys got brutal. Sticking a grease gun tube up someones bum and greasing him was a practice used by some jerks my weapons department. They were selective who they targeted. Mostly the timid and youthful, but those are also the ones most impacted by what really is rape.
>>
>>28253409

Is the golden shellback not good enough anymore?
>>
>>28253423
It's not gay when you're underway.
>>
>>28253409

Is that where you make someone to shit their pants then knee them in the ass over and over?
>>
>>28253739
kek
>>
>>28253739
>Sending one out on a mission to bring back x

I think that's universal across branches. In the Army I passed the request off to our supply officer along with the name of whoever gave the order, and then fucked around for awhile before coming back with a negative
>>
>>28254073
they do this shit on construction yards in Scotland too, but the devious part is they get the local stores in on it

>go to cashier, ask for long stand like your boss wanted you to
>the cashier fucks off and leaves you there for an hour
>>
>>28254094
Kek

Do you at least get paid for standing around?
>>
>>28254153
yes, so if anything it's a win win. There's also one where they ask you to go and buy a tin of tartan paint, but only the real dipshits fall for that.
>>
>>28254094
It happens across the world.

Apprentices are always told to go buy some tartan paint, a replacement bubble for a spirit level, left handed screw drivers, a bag of sparks for the welder etc.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.