[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ games that makes you mad but other's the opposite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image:43680.jpg (72KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
image:43680.jpg
72KB, 256x320px
This fucking hard to play to shit goddamn fucking military game jesus fucking goddamn just fucking kill me right now this game has made me break my controllers nine times and I ended up breaking my own tv with my fist because of the fucking hyped to shit high level enemy AI and shit friendly AI and one round instant kills you and it takes several rounds to kill the enemy and not to fucking mention the checkpoints goddamnit if your luck is on your side you may get a checkpoint that won't respond you in a deathtrap and don't even fucking get me started how the entire fucking "simulator" relies entirely on you and three of your shit guy's against the motherfucking PLR ARMY!!!
>>
>>28251654
Holy shit
>>
>>28251654
Bad day?
>>
>>28251654
So I don't know what the fuck OP said, but Insurgency is on sale for $2.24 on Steam right now.
>>
>>28251654
Did your mom not make enough money on the streets to afford your medicine?
>>
This game is so old. I got it release day and uninstalled it after a few hours. Shit game
>>
>>28251654
Shit son, calm the fuck down. You must REALLY fucking suck at that game. The only times I've died is when I gave terrible orders to my ai squaddies or got cqc fucked by the enemy and shitty controller aiming.

In other words, stay calm and keep your fucking distance. If you ain't hittin em, use the binoculars to find the Range. For some reason all US rifles are zeroed at 200 meters
>>
>>28251846
Oh and
>checkpoints, fucking noob. Hardcore or gtfo
>>
>controller
Anyways, everyone hated Dragon Rising. It had one good trailer though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnRjLD_aUig
>>
>>28251654
>Playing Operation Flashpoint past the first one.
>Not playing ARMA instead of that Codemasters PoS.

Bitch move of Codemasters to soil the good name of Flashpoint.
>>
>>28251654
Its ok once you master how to not get fucked over by the game you can do fun stuff like steal helicopters and fly to place you arent supposed to go to.
>>
File: 1427140385942.gif (217KB, 147x255px) Image search: [Google]
1427140385942.gif
217KB, 147x255px
>>28251654
It's even worse if you play co op with somebody. My faggot brother kept getting killed halfway through one of the last missions on the hardest difficulty. I shot down an enemy chopper from like 200 meters away with a dumb fire rocket while it was going full speed which was bretty cool. Definitely fun until the rage sets in
>>
>>28251654
Idk what is more aggravating

The parts that you get picked off by enemies that you can't see or the slow cumbersome style of switching gear and switching guns.
>>
File: tumblr_nokyexwRfG1qgtn9lo1_500.png (236KB, 452x455px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nokyexwRfG1qgtn9lo1_500.png
236KB, 452x455px
>>28251654
wow
git gud
>>
>>28251654
>OF:DR
>/k/ game
This is not Arma.
>>
I got it through games with gold yesterday, and I kind of like it so far. I'm honestly thinking about buying it on Steam so I can install the AI mods. The island war mod looks pretty fun as well.
>>
>>28251654

How about some interpunction to make your shitpost actually readable?
>>
Go back to /v/ you fucking faggot
>>
File: 1431377189246.jpg (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1431377189246.jpg
57KB, 1024x768px
>>28251654
>mfw you got your shit pushed in by the PLR
>>
We /v/ now.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.