[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF /K/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Just got a call from UPS about hoe my se/k/ret santa package was being rejected and the guy who received it was a cop. Apparently his 15 year old son is the one who signed up on here and was the one I ended up sending my package to. Luckily for him all it was was some gun oil and patches but come on. This site truly is populated by edgy teenagers. Anyone else have any fuckery like this happen?

On a different note I am thinking of picking up a hammerless pistol for my GF any suggestions?
>>
File: get a load of this guy.jpg (120KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this guy.jpg
120KB, 640x496px
>One of the other members of my stupid minority of secret santa participants was underage b&
>Therefore the entire site is all underage
>presumably including myself
>>
Heh, I remember doing my first secret santa on here a few years ago when I was 15.

At least I asked my dad beforehand.
>>
Kek did his son get in trouble
>>
>>28246506
Lol.

What you send?
>>
>>28248513
> Luckily for him all it was was some gun oil and patches

Are you fucking illiterate?!
>>
>>28246506
Did the kid get in trouble?
>>
MFW that anon I met on a Taiwanese Airsoft Photo website turns out to be an underage snitch.
>>
>>28250699
>Taiwanese
>Underaged
>Snitch
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k5hWWe-ts2s
>>
>On a different note I am thinking of picking up a hammerless pistol for my GF any suggestions?

That would be a straw purchase as she is not your child or parent.
>>
>>28246506
This board is all little kids talking about video games.
>>
>>28254471
>That would be a straw purchase as she is not your child or parent.
No it wouldn't.
>>
>>28254471
Its not a straw purchase if A) its a gift and B) she can legally own it.

You are fucking retarded and need to lurk more.
>>
>>28254471
If the person can legally purchase the gun on their own, it's not a straw purchase you retard.
>>
>>28254471
I hope you are baiting, the amount of paranoia on here about the ATF is ridiculous. Unless you are breaking other (serious) laws you won't get in trouble for pretty much anything, the illegal weapons charges tend to get tacked onto drugs etc.
>>
>>28246506
ahahahaha why am I not surprised
I bet his daddy spanked him when he found out
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.