[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watching Turok Evolution Gameplay because I loved that game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 37

File: latest[1].jpg (31KB, 492x353px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
31KB, 492x353px
>Watching Turok Evolution Gameplay because I loved that game when I was younger
>see the shotgun
>Notice how horrible it actually is and how little sense it makes

Dumb guns in games thread.
>>
>>28244462
Wow...that's some Fallout level retarded design.
>>
>Real life shotgun
>00 can be lethal to more than 100 yards away

>Video game shotgun
>Does no damage beyond 3 yards
>>
>>28244480
When it fires, all barrels shoot at once, and the cylinder rotates one direction and the barrels rotate another.
>>
>>28244462
>Turok : Evolution coming to PC when?
The first Turok is out now we wait...
>>
>>28244462
Is there only a barrel for every second shell? Because that's what it looks like.
>>
>>28244508
Fucking battlefront 2
>>
Fuck you. Turok weapons were awesome. At the time Turok literally had the coolest and most creative weapons in the industry. The cerebral bore is legendary. Duh, if you use what we have now as a comparison for what we had then, of course it doesn't compare. It can't. Plus it's just fun to think about how they could work. Magazine fed missile launcher? Square shotgun shells? Pump action double barrel? It's interesting because it does not conform to existing weapon concepts. It was a creative and risky move.
>>
>>28247296
>Pump action double barrel
We have advanced to the point where this is possible.
Thank you Turok.
>>
>>28244575
you had to "charge" the shells into each barrel before using it, otherwise it just shot faster after getting the four barrel attachment
>>
File: dh.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dh.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
Did anyone actually collect all 7 pieces of this, I literally always cheated. now that I'm master race I need to finish this game on its pc ver to get closure.
>>
>>28248077
used to always cheat to get the chronosceptor until i realized the entire game was linear and brought you within range of the parts in all stages except 1

my favorite weapon people rarely got was the nuke cannon though
>>
>>28248118

You mean the "fusion cannon".

It's such an amazing gun, some dude put in it a doom mod and called it "yamato cannon" apparently.
>>
>>28248077
Nope, never did completely assemble it. I cheated most of the time to jump around levels and try new weapons after I'd owned it a while.
nthgthdgdcrtdtrk, I still remember it.
>>28248118
>my favorite weapon people rarely got was the nuke cannon though
I remember finding that in the last level, one of those large interior square rooms had it
>>
>>28248446

Before you got it there it was clearly visible in a cave across from a place you had to platform across. You probably thought you'd die trying to get the cool gun, because by the time you saw it you learned the game was cruel and unusual and loved dangling shiny new weapons in front of you from an inaccessible place. Like in level 2 or 3 where there a minigun behind stalagtites and stalagmites that you have to blow up with the grenade launcher you don't get until a level or two down the road.
>>
>>28248481
That aspect of the games was kindof a double edged sword though.
The levels were so long, I didn't always have the patience to play right to get all the weapons.
But it was good for replayability at least to the right person, I wasn't that person though.
>>
File: assassins_creed1.jpg (339KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
assassins_creed1.jpg
339KB, 854x480px
Not a gun but the "hidden blades" from Assassin's Creed piss me the fuck off and I automatically lose all human respect for anyone who likes the games or considers such a retarded weapon remotely credible.
>>
>>28249440
Historical fiction is my fetish, you can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>28249522

>Hey guise, aliens n'shiet
>Like, aliens n' shiet
>Like, did all the Bible
>And like, Christians are plotting to enslave you guise
>And only this cast of ethnically diverse super-humans who can defy physics while they parkour and are Muslim/Atheist can defeat the evil Christians before the world explodes because scientifically-impossible-disaster-scenario

>Oh and Leonardo Da Vinci and Blackbeard are in it so it's historical!

>Also remember the Pope is evil and religion is for losers!

The most realistic part of Assassin's Creed is that Da Vinci was a poofter.
>>
>>28248077
it's kinda useless considering you only get 3 shots. the rocket launcher and minigun were easily the coolest weapons in the first turok, the sound effects in that game were pretty awesome all things considered and these guns nailed the sounds pretty well.
>>
>>28249609
It's a game, calm down.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>28249609
I do t mean to go full /pol/ but for real, why is it that Christians, arguably the most peaceful of the Big 3 Religions, are almost always targeted by media to be the bad guys? Are they blind and deaf?
>>
>>28249685
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

Funny thing about history and all.
>>
>>28249685

You really have to ask that?
>>
>>28249705
Not saying this has anything to do with modern targeting of Christianity on the news, of which I have yet to see.
>>
>>28249685

Also without going full /pol/, I would argue that it's a sort of persecution complex. They feel like they NEED to have someone after them so they spin the wheel and pick a group.

But I think they always settle on Christians because they know 98.7% of them would just "turn the other cheek" and not threaten to go apeshit over it.

Think about it. If you were going to shit on a religion just for lulz, would you pick the one that will actually strap on bombs and try to kill you or the one that would just roll their eyes and go "Oh yeah, have you heard the one about the Episcopalian and the Methodist on the golf course?"
>>
>>28249705
>>28249714
What you don't know is that the Crusades started as an attempt to push back Muslim incursions into Europe.
>>
>>28248481
you could get that minigun by shooting the stalagmites with an explosive arrow.

>>28249705
the crusades are small time compared to the muslim conquest of india.
>>
>>28249522
That's fine, but those games are still shit.
>>
>>28249714

Then look up Catholics fighting Protestants.
>>
>>28249727
Pope Urban II called for the church to fight Muslim armies in the holy lands, AKA Jerusalem.
>>28249733
The first one was amazing when it came out, now it's all the same old stuff rehashed.
>>28249736
Just looked that up, thank's for the info.
>>
>>28249714
>have yet to see
So somehow you have enough Internet and free time to browse 4chan but not enough to check the news.
>the crusades
One of the most misrepresented parts of history. It was a response to over 400 years of Muslim aggression and invasion. The crusades had a death toll of approx 3 million, the Muslim invasion of west and south Europe death toll was over 10 million.
>>
>>28249779
>Pope Urban II called for the church to fight Muslim armies in the holy lands, AKA Jerusalem.
Where Christians were being enslaved.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests
>>
>>28248197
Clearly you guys have not played doom mod HORDE OF THE BAGELS. Its K as fuck look it up. Has the shotgun and fusion cannon in it
>>
File: Six12.jpg (277KB, 761x339px) Image search: [Google]
Six12.jpg
277KB, 761x339px
>>28244462
Reminds me of a 6 twelve. Not all that dumb.
>>
>>28248077
>>28248481
guess what just showed up on steam?
turok 1 with support for new machines
http://store.steampowered.com/app/405820/
I hope that means there'll be more. It's going to be so much better with a mouse and keyboard.
>>
>>28249786
I dislike what Muslims stand for as much as the next guy, but saying that the crusades started to push Islam out of Europe is absurd, it was a way to get revenge and try to claim what the church thought was it's own whilst freeing fellow christians. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>28249806
You do have a point there.
>>
File: image.jpg (282KB, 1584x1584px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282KB, 1584x1584px
>>28249705
Religion of peace dindu nuffin

Get off your high horse. It's been the better part of 1000 years since there was last a crusade led by any Christian church. When was the last calaphate led Jihad? Oh right, it's going on right now.
>>
>>28249885
Are you Implying I'm Muslim by chance?
>>
>>28250033
In no way shape or form do I sympathize with Muslims, as of right now Christianity is probably the best religion when it comes to teaching people morals and such. It's just funny how every single Christian lashes out at anyone who has a slightly different view of things.

But trying to claim Christianity hasn't persecuted people in the past and trying to make it seem as if Christianity has always been a tamer religion of peace is ludicrous.

The thing about the Muslims invading the Western world is anyone who disagrees with Islam is a threat, which isn't to good for the rest of the world that isn't part of the 1.7 billion followers of Islam.

Remember I'm arguing with the point of the first assassins creed, and why templars would be portrayed as such.
>>
>>28249685
>arguably the most peaceful of the Big 3 Religions

This only a very recent thing anon, and christians are only 'peaceful' because the western world is predominately christian.

back in the day they were barbaric.
>>
>>28249733
No, fuck you. Assassin's Creed I, II and Brotherhood are fucking incredible and would be receiving a ton of praise if Ubisoft hadn't pushed the series into the yearly release trashcan. The alternate history, writing, world design, all of it is fucking phenomenal.

AC4 is also a pretty good Pirate game
>>
>>28249885
Why isn't the conquest of europe by christians featured into this map?
>>
>>28250208
>The alternate history, writing, world design, all of it is fucking phenomenal.

>I have no taste and spout basic bitch opinions: the post
>>
>>28250212
Because that would serve to obfuscate the mapmapker's political agenda, dumb dumb
>>
>>28250220
>responds to a disagreeing opinion with middle-school insults
I'm sorry I offended your mature sensibilities anon
>>
>>28249949
I'm implying that you are a Jihad apologist. That in your rabid nonsensical hate for christianity you think that is okay to sweep both history and facts that don't fit your agenda under the rug to discredit modern Christians of all types. It's not my fualt that your priest diddled you.
>>
>>28249609
That whole aspect of the games really was rather ham handed.
What reaaaaaly ruined the game for me wasnt just the blatantly obvious hipster "religion is bad, science is cool, and we can save the day with DIVERSITY!" bullshit but the whole animus thing.

You are playing the game, shits getting really cool, you really feel immersed in the role of this medieval asassin, then poof! Youre some whiny clueless nerd in a hoodie strapped into a chair in the present.

Dont care about the present, lemme go back to playing as an asassin dammit!

Ruined the immersion for me.
>>
>>28250234
You gotta write for the audience, anon. 6th grader opinions get responses a 6th grader should understand.
>>
>>28250272
>What reaaaaaly ruined the game for me wasnt just the blatantly obvious hipster "religion is bad, science is cool, and we can save the day with DIVERSITY!" bullshit but the whole animus thing.

>he misunderstood the plot of Assassin's Creed this badly
Nowhere in Assassin's Creed do they attempt to make religion "wrong". They make specific figures in a religion out to be evil, which typically they are historically validated in doing so, but never does it make Religion the bad guy.

For fuck's sake, the ancient ayylmaos pretty much flat out validate all religions, especially with AC2's Truth sequence.

I'll give you the diversity shit, but that only really started in AC3 which was when new writers were brought in and the tone shifted. AC1 had bad white people, good white people, bad shitskins, good shitskins, everything inbetween.
>>
>>28250212
Because most religions kill people in the past or present and those of said religion usually refuse to acknowledge it and move goal posts.

>>28250263
>That in your rabid nonsensical hate for christianity
Holy shit is this what you people have became? If someone presents facts about why the crusades were started they "Fucking hate" Christianity? If you would bother to read you'd see in my post above that I prefer modern day Christianity to Islam, but saying the church wasn't killing anyone they claimed was a witch in the middle ages and getting people to pay to get into heaven wasn't a thing you need to do some learning.
>>
>>28250285
So you're admitting you write on a 6th grade level?
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>28250212
>>28250222
Becuase its a map of Crusader battles with Islam. The northern crusades and the sack of constantinople are not on there becuase they obviously were not muslim and in Spain the reconquesta wasn't a crusade.
>>
>>28250335
That image is entirely a false equivalence though. Yes the plotting of Crusade Battles is accurate to a point, but it isn't a fair comparison to the Muslim Conquest in any terms, especially in terms of overall length of time
>>
Goddamnit I wish antman was here to derail this thread than this religion bullshit
>>
>>28250200
Everybody was barbaric back in the day.
Watching that whole "the story of us" thing and they made it sound like muslims were these sage enlightened wise men innovating on the frontier of science while christians were just smelly vikings swinging battle axes at eachother.

Ya know, like thier religion's founder didnt fuck 11 year olds, that they liked to boil thieves in oil or use various other extravagant torture/execution methods for the tiniest infractions, or that they didnt stone women for being raped or something.

Plus that whole "muh crusades" bullshit needs to stop.

Islamic literature of the time wideley declared europe as the chosen lands and most muslims considered it allahs divine will that they conquer it. The crusades werent launched until after multiple military incursions into spain, italy, and eastern europe. The turks especially raided the fuck out of slavic christian lands.

The religious "save the holy lands in gods name" was just a ploy from the church to convince illiterate knights and men at arms from fueding christian kingdoms to fight alongside eachother in the first european coalition counter attack into the heart of islamic territory.

Sick of apologists trying to retro-edit history to support thier white guilt complex. The world was and is a shitty place and we shouldnt feel bad because we win.
Similar to how native americans are always portrayed as these light hearted eco friendly wood elves instead of feral savages who continually raided, murdered, enslaved, and tortured eachother. Its just white people feeling bad and squandering what thier anscestors won them because they never had to deal with being scalped by an indian or having your wife and daughter tossed into the local caliphate leaders harem to live as sex slaves because they couldnt afford the annual "christian tax"
>>
>>28250325
When did I mention any of that? When was the last witch buring? You are going out of your way to discredit christians of all types. We are not all catholics. I can guarantee you that my little chuch in southern Iowa has not burned a single witch or issued any indulgences. Admit it you hate religion. You hate the idea that anyone or anything is better or greater than you can ever possibly be. You bring up things a bunch pyscho roman wannabes did thousands of years ago and at the same time ignore what is going on today. You say that you"prefer chistianity" over and over again, perhaps as a target, since you haven't mention one positive thing about it, Is this becuase we won't execute you for drawing a picture of a war mongering pedophile 1200 years dead? I see you attacking my faith and spreading lies snd you expect me to just stand by while you do so? You are a fool, and I think you know it. You will say that I'm mad or that I'm trying to preach but I am simply putting light to your deceit. I'm sorry that it offends you when your bias is called out but I will not let your feelings stop me.
>>
File: 250px-Wiki_scattergun.png (24KB, 250x114px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Wiki_scattergun.png
24KB, 250x114px
this was a successful thread
>>
>>28249721
This
Insult Christianity and the very worst that happens is you have some guy with signs on a street corner
Insult Muslims and you're whole family is going to be beheaded
>>
>>28250518
>>28250518
>Admit it you hate religion. You hate the idea that anyone or anything is better or greater than you can ever possibly be.

I guess I could probably never molest anywhere near the amount of young boys the church has gotten it's hands on in modern times. Whether you like it or not Catholics also happen to be Christians and follow the same holy book.

>I see you attacking my faith and spreading lies snd you expect me to just stand by while you do so?

Lies of what? When did I say anything that was not factually true?

>I'm sorry that it offends you when your bias is called out but I will not let your feelings stop me.

Bias of what? Assassins Creed? Remember I replied to a post about a video game, not the meaning of life.
>>
File: image.png (198KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
198KB, 400x300px
>>28250556
Fucking Assaian's Creed fucking shit up for eveybody.

>be 2015 +537
>still use 7.62 NATO
>no iron sights
>less accurate than a kangaroo mounted blunderbuss
>blarg
>>
>>28250638
There you go again. Insulting Christians and blithely ignoring any and all atrocities committed by Islam. If you don't see the parallels between you and with ACs depiction of Christians by this point you must be truly stupid. The Truth of it is the facts don't matter, only the preception of what is true does.
>>
>>28250747
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
Ignoring atrocities committed by Islam? Please point me in the direction of where I did such an act.
>>
>>28250764
Its a Miracle that you arr this dense. By this point you should just kys senpai. You have been literally doing exactly what >>28249609 and >>28249685
accused the game of doing this whole time. The minute I bring up Christianity you go full attack mode like a well trained dog.
>>
>>28250765
>Osama was a Muslim and he was a psychopath so your whole "islams are good people" is pure shit!
>>
>>28250856
How hard is it to direct me to the posts where you claimed that I was "Spreading Lies" or where I "Ignored Atrocities committed by Islam?"
>I bring up Christianity you go full attack mode like a well trained dog.
What? Who's dog am I? Couldn't be Islam's, because dogs are considered impure.

On top of all this you tell me to kill myself, which is totally something of the true religion of peace would say.

10/10 keep making yourself out to be a hypocritical bigot with little understanding of anything.
>>
>>28250646
>>no iron sights
The sights are in the displays on the soldier's helmets, and some people like Keyes have neural implants that target for them
>>less accurate than a kangaroo mounted blunderbuss
Actually the Assault Rifle in Halo CE was a prototype weapon specifically intended to be a close automatic support weapon to help break Covenant shields. It was only ever going to be used by Spartans and maybe ODSTs, so it wasn't supposed to be effective for real ranged combat - that's what DMRs and BRs were for.
>>
I think if you are going to discuss Islam and Christianity in the same sentence here, you should practice one of the two faiths. Otherwise, it's a bunch of nobodies discussing things that are ultimately foreign to them
>>
>>28250998
>I think if you are going to discuss Islam and Christianity in the same sentence here, you should practice one of the two faiths. Otherwise, it's a bunch of nobodies discussing things that are ultimately foreign to them

I think if you are going to discuss video games in this thread you have to be one.
>>
>>28250998
>>28251021
Now now, it's always good to have an argument from a middleman or a neutral party so there's no strong sense of bias.
(There will always be bias in any argument but it's best for a third party to do this sort of stuff.)

But fuck Mudslimes.
>>
>>28251031
>>28251040
>>28251049

I may wish to post unkind things on this message board, but it would hurt me more than it would you
>>
>>28251067
Don't you have a goat to be fucking or some shit?
>>
>>28251103

Is it not past your bedtime, you foul-mouthed child?
>>
>>28251137
:^)
>>
>>28251067
I'm sorry but
When your Holy Gospel speaks of killing those who don't believe or otherwise harming people who aren't faithful to your word then I have to say that's pretty ass backwards.
I wish you guys would stop with that shitty "Religion of Peace" meme.
>>
File: image.gif (174KB, 200x115px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
174KB, 200x115px
>>28250764
Thank you for helping me with my phycology experiment. Watching you sperg out has been fun.

>Who would tell lies on the internet?
>you mad tripfag

Also have you even played any AC games becuase my posts were riddled with referenced and you missed all of them
>>
>>28251137
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=163_1406607204&comments=1

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dd8_1365441487

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b6c_1384382160

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9eRcv52x8Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qFm5R2ZNeM

Here you go buddy.

>>28251157
Your whole post screams "I was just pretending to be retarded." Even if there were any references to any of the games (which I'm quite skeptical about.) wouldn't matter, it's been 5ish years since I played one.
>>
File: 1449110818657-0.jpg (46KB, 248x323px) Image search: [Google]
1449110818657-0.jpg
46KB, 248x323px
sage because off-topic
>>
>>28248077
i got all 7, you get 3 shots, and as i found out, if you use it against the final boss, who i was saving it for, he takes it from you, and laughs at you.
>>
>>28249609
I didn't know that AC was just plain anti relgion, but what bothered me is that the templars are portrayed as bad guys when in reality they were a kightly order who functioned as a travel inssurance agency, bank and highway patrol for pilgrims during the crusades and because the king of france owed them money, he had the church delcare them gay and killed and tortured them.

I feel like they suffered enough IRL.
>>
>>28249685
Only in the past 30 years have christians as a whole stopped murder/skull fucking others who are not them...takes a bit more time to forgive their crimes.
>>
Turok 2 had fucking awesome weapons.

>shredder, a gun that energized shotgun pellets into a laser shotgun
>plasma rifle, with that satisfying sound it made
>scorpion rocket launcher, literally made dinosoids run away if they were locked on
>firestorm cannon. BRRRRRRRRRRTTT
>cerebral motherfuckin bore
>flamethrower. I love the smell of burning scalies in the morning! Now with 50% more RUN AWAY!
>A FUCKING NUKE
>making people dance with the charge dart rifle

Oh, what good times. My biggest gripe with the game was that it was fairly easy to get lost or miss some objective. That's where the N64 Gamer magazine walkthroughs came in handy...

>nostalgia intensifies
>>
File: Mw2+fail+lolwhat_c1f7aa_3595942.jpg (52KB, 343x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mw2+fail+lolwhat_c1f7aa_3595942.jpg
52KB, 343x720px
Every game with ironsights, got ironsights wrong.
All you have to do is tilt the 'head_camera' yaw by like 30-45 degrees.
>>
>>28250646
thats why most people were armed with them, because they were experimental...

The real reason was that they wanted the player to have two distinct weapons at the start of the game, the Assault Rifle and the Magnum.
>>
>>28249685
>what is buddhism
>>
>>28250646
You know, I generally cut games a decent amount of slack when it comes to weapon realism, but it always bothers me how often pistols are more effective ranged weapons than SMGs and shotguns, or especially in extreme situations like Halo, better at range than everything but the sniper rifle.
>>
>>28249885
This.
Islamic armies invaded Europe way before the Crusades, in fact thats what got them started.
Ever wonder why the Spaniards are typically much darker than the rest of EU? Its not because of the climate, it's because Muslims were there for YEARS

Right right back to /pol/ i go
>>
>>28252047
Actually, insurgency does it kind of right with the RPG, its canted at an angle.
>>
>>28249685
Christians aren't as likely to behead you for drawing a cartoon of gay midget Jesus to start with; beyond that, while Christians certainly do experience a lot of discrimination and even outright prosecution throughout the Muslim world, the majority of media is produced for an audience based in countries in which Christians are either a significant plurality or an outright majority.

Also, unlike Judaism or Islam, Christianity has no real ethnic component to it; technically Judaism's deal with ethnicity is very limited and Islam's completely nonexistent, but a lot of people equate Arabs with Muslims and Jews can't even agree among themselves whether one's status as Jew is determined ethnically, religiously, culturally, some combination or something altogether different.

tl;dr it's kinda like being noguns. You decide to be noguns and nobody's treating you like you are even though you aren't just because you're from Europe, so it's pretty OK to call you a retard and make fun of you.

>>28249705
There's a lot of shit that's wrong with Christianity but the Crusades are really a poor example. They aren't rooted quite as deeply in Christian theology than their Islamic counterpart, and they were mostly fought for political rather than religious reasons with religion simply serving as a convenient recruitment tool.
>>
>>28249609
>aliens
No aliens in AC, only those who came before
>>
>>28251679
>muh taqiyya
This has already been discussed to death, it only applies to shias. /k/ doesn't know anything about Islam although people here like to think they do.
>>
>>28249881
But that's fucking wrong, you stupid trip fag.

The crusades were a response to Islamic aggression. A call for help from Byzantine followed by political wrangling. Let's not forget at the the time of the first crusade they had occupied the holy land, disallowed access to holy sites for Christian pilgrims, besieged Constantinople, taken most of Asia minor, taken most of Iberia, taken Sicily, attacked France and Italy

But no, you are right, those pesky Christians shouldn't have attacked back.
>>
>>28248481
>Like in level 2 or 3 where there a minigun behind stalagtites and stalagmites that you have to blow up with the grenade launcher you don't get until a level or two down the road.
or you could have just used tek arrows
>>
>>28253557
>only applies to shias
you mean the second largest sect of muslims accounting for 15% of the worlds population?...
>>
File: 1449024203450.jpg (221KB, 852x805px) Image search: [Google]
1449024203450.jpg
221KB, 852x805px
>>28249705

>The Crusades were bad!

Hello Reddit
>>
>>28254750
*15% of the worlds muslim population.
>>
>>28254758
What is that chart's relevance to the crusades or Assassin's Creed in general?

There's enough assmad in this thread to power a voyage to the moon.
>>
File: 1447996633042.jpg (98KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447996633042.jpg
98KB, 800x600px
>>28254804

If I need to explain it, you're already too far gone.
>>
File: reload 1.webm (701KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
reload 1.webm
701KB, 960x540px
>>
>>28253541

Those who came before?
>>
File: reload 2.webm (586KB, 632x368px) Image search: [Google]
reload 2.webm
586KB, 632x368px
>>
File: reload 3.webm (361KB, 614x404px) Image search: [Google]
reload 3.webm
361KB, 614x404px
>>
File: MFW.png (69KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
MFW.png
69KB, 225x225px
>>28254844
Here we go again, time to call me a Muslim or a Muslim sympathizer.

PROTIP: Just because I recognize the Crusades as creating the dialogue and relevance in Assassin's Creed 1, doesn't mean I have Muhammad's dick rammed up my ass.
>>
File: reload 4.webm (755KB, 614x404px) Image search: [Google]
reload 4.webm
755KB, 614x404px
>>
File: reload 5.webm (352KB, 458x250px) Image search: [Google]
reload 5.webm
352KB, 458x250px
>>
File: reload 6.webm (823KB, 726x444px) Image search: [Google]
reload 6.webm
823KB, 726x444px
>>
>>28254955

I don't give a fuck. I never get tired of this one.
>>
>>28249685
Niggah please, Taoism has most western religions btfo when it comes to peacefulness, from the Tao-Te-Ching;Verse 68

The best soldier fights

without vengeance,

without anger

and without hate.

He puts himself humbly

below his comrades,

thereby eliciting

the highest loyalty from them.

This is the power of non-belligerence

and cooperation.

It is the ancient path to the Great Integrity [Tao].

Verse 69

There is a saying among those wise in military affairs:

“We do not act as hosts taking initiative,

but would rather be the guest assuming the defensive posture.

Rather than advancing one inch,

we would rather retreat one foot.”

This is called advancing without moving,

rolling up one’s sleeves without baring one’s arms,

fighting without weapons,

capturing the enemy without attacking.

There is no greater disaster

than boasting of one’s invincilbility.

Such boasts lead to the loss of the Three Treasures.

[note: the Three Treasures, from Verse 67, are love, moderation, and humility]

Therefore, when two opposing sides meet in battle,

the one without an enemy

will be victorious.
>>
>>28254879
>>28254917
>>28254929
>>28254955
>>28254979
you're gonna be mad about silly reloads? jesus christ even ak purists aren't as autistic as you
>>
>>28250646
>>blarg

Bow-chicka-honk-honk!
>>
>>28255000
Pretty sure the only mad one here is you.
>>
File: balrog-1.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
balrog-1.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>28254997
Weeb detected
>folded 1 million times
>muh taoism muhreens bushido

Your shitty little island surrogate culture has gotten btfo the last 500 years, you're white deal with it
>>
>>28254927

>Here we go again, time to call me a Muslim or a Muslim sympathizer.

If you don't want to be called those things, then perhaps you should not talk like them?
>>
>>28255079
>Taoism
>japan
Are you retarded or
>>
>>28255052
i ain't mad, i'm laughing
>>
>>28255107
So are we to the point where we are denying the crusades happened, and the relevance that might have with a game based in the middle east during the middle ages?

I'm pretty confused here in how me acknowledging the crusades having an impact on the Assassin's Creeds story line makes me a goat fucker.
>>
>>28255000
not mad at all brah
I think they're funny, but they're still dumb, and a lot more relevant to OP than muslim debates
>>
>>28255188
Looks like you showed your true colors, I think we have a board for people like you. Also your grammar/spelling is pretty shitty for someone supposed to be over the age of 18.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>28255235
I didn't get a shitty associates in liberal studies where I spent all day writing haikus about the white oppressor and Mohammed being my lord and savior
>>
File: 1449908839996.png (880KB, 739x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1449908839996.png
880KB, 739x1110px
>>28255188
Indeed, but the witch trials used by Christians and catholics were simply a means of controlling the populace into following their bullshit faith. Point and case being all organized religon is fucked and anyone dumb enough to buy into it deserves to be ridiculed.
>>
>>28255263
>killing witches
>a bad thing

Are you from San Francisco or London?
>>
File: This guy.jpg (45KB, 431x415px) Image search: [Google]
This guy.jpg
45KB, 431x415px
>>28255255
Lol'd, keep up the good work.

>>28255275
So you believe witchcraft is real?
>>
>>28255235

>says the motherfucking tripfag

I´m not the probably underage fag you replied to but just shut the fuck up you enormous gay idiot
>>
File: Tintin-HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg (40KB, 560x432px) Image search: [Google]
Tintin-HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg
40KB, 560x432px
>>28254879
>>
File: 1449950909232.jpg (12KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1449950909232.jpg
12KB, 280x280px
>>28255291
>he doesn't own guns to kill witches
>>
>>28255079
Taoism is Chinese.
>>
File: 1449357743321.jpg (70KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449357743321.jpg
70KB, 720x960px
>>28255344
I actually own the witchcraft sourcebook, i cast my own anti-witch bullets for my own witch hunting endeavours
>>
File: Ptrs Champ.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ptrs Champ.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>28255344
>Implying I don't own cars and trucks to run over said witches
The lowest of witches could use the force to stop a bullet, but only the most highly trained witches could stop a 1 1/2 ton car going 100 miles per hour.

>>28255352
When did I not say Muslims weren't dirty goatfuckers? I agree with you, not turkish btw.
>>
>>28255394
kill yourself.
It doesn't matter what new trip you use, cuteautist, we will always hate you because you are retarded and underage.
>>
File: little green cat.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
little green cat.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
>>28255415
>It doesn't matter what new trip you use, cuteautist, we will always hate you because you are retarded and underage.

That would be implying I haven't used this trip for 3 and a half years now, wish I was retarded and under aged like you, then I could go through life hating everyone that didn't follow my faith blindly.
>>
File: o65g-1431828234-116094-256.jpg (13KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
o65g-1431828234-116094-256.jpg
13KB, 256x256px
>>28255415
>I'm Commander Shepard and Tolenka is my favourite tripfag on the Citadel.
>>
>>28244462
Killing Floor 2 has a sledgehammer that loads shotgun shells to fire on impact, somehow acting like a tiny grenade.
It feels pretty stupid, but not as stupid as the combination circular saw crossbow.
>>
>>28255378
What's th epurpose of auto WD-40?
>>
>>28255394
>Running over a witch with a car.

My memory is foggy, but isn't that how the Pumpkinhead movies started off?
>>
>>28255824
Believe so, haven't seen that movie since I was a kid, might go watch it here soon.
>>
>>28255358
Implying there's a significant difference between chinks and nips
>>
>/k/-witches and religion
>>
Wow look this great thread that's totally about weapons n shit guudd jaabbb everyone :DDD
>you have all dishonored the /k/ube, you must commit bukkake
>>
>>28257745
Is it pronounced boo-cock-eh or boocake?
>>
>>28257929
its pronounced bukkake, duh
>>
>>28257929
boo-cock-eh
>>
File: 1333203728373.jpg (28KB, 231x306px) Image search: [Google]
1333203728373.jpg
28KB, 231x306px
>>28257947
>>
>>28244508
>>28247222

That's the fault of gamers. Battlefield once had shotguns with realistic ranges. I used to run around with an 870 loaded with slugs, 1 shot dropping guys at 100 yards, no problem.

Then everyone started bitching about how it's a "power weapon", "broken", "unfair". With most of the servers being player operated, there were almost always rules against using shotguns, and several of the powerful rifles like .338 lapuou (spelling) because rage would ensue.

Gamers are mostly whiny faggots that want to feel accomplished with little to no effort, so we get shit gun physics in games to make it "fair".
>>
>>28249620
The point of the chronoscepter is to fight the campaigner iirc
>>
File: 1432922815846.jpg (57KB, 706x462px) Image search: [Google]
1432922815846.jpg
57KB, 706x462px
>>28257996
>I used to run around with an 870 loaded with slugs, 1 shot dropping guys at 100 yards, no problem.
I'm the nigga that started this in bc2. 6 days after i started doing this errynigga started doing it.
Real talk because i was in the top 1000 on Ps3 at the time.
>>
>>28258004

Yea, two direct hits and he's below half health. Two more fusion cannon hits and he's toast, with least health of any boss in the game.
>>
>>28258018

>ps3
>i started it

I started doing it from midnight release, because I've always wanted to use shotgun slugs at realistic ranges in a video game... it's the whole reason I even bought the game. You didn't invent shit, and neither did I. Many people had the same idea. Also enjoy being a console pleb.
>>
>>28258044
Typical reaction from people 50,000+ on the leaderboards.
>>
>>28249440
Is there anyone still playing AC:4 multiplayer?I missed the boat with that one

Thread makes me nostalgic for some mplayer Return to Wolfenstein on XBOXHEUG
>>
>>28258207
Oh yeah it's dead because it was never good. Most people are playing the singleplayer because the singleplayer is 10/10
>>
>>28252192
It's also canted in Far Cry 3
>>
>>28254955
That feeling you when you think you've lost your gun.
>>
>>28255079
You need to be 18 to post on this site.
>>
>>28258378
Then why are you here?

jaykay, not even him i just felt like saying that.
ly bae
>>
>>28257996
but slugs wouldn't penetrate a chestplate bud
>>
>>28251962
Ah yes the Terrible crusades of the 1980's. Horrible business that, still can't sleep through the night all I see are their eyes staring at me, accusing me.
>>
>>28249705
>b-but muh crusades
wew lad
>>
>>28258710
Think he might mean The Troubles but even if they weren't Christian Irish would be slaying each other.
>>
File: Wallpaper bro.jpg (3MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Wallpaper bro.jpg
3MB, 2880x1800px
>>28250978
You da real hero
>>
>>28250978
This reminds me, i still haven't beaten Halo Reacharound.
>>
>>28247410
I want
>>
>>28259067
Oh man, get on that. The single player is so much more satisfying than 2 or 3
>>
>>28259734
Google DP-12 and get your wallet ready anon, its going to be pretty empty afterwards.
>>
>>28259050

what is this
>>
>>28254955
operator magician?
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 300x207px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 300x207px
>>28247296
I feel like the square shotgun shells were just limitations of the n64
>>
Game related question, which Stalker game is the best? Call of Pripyat or Shadow of Chernobyl?
>>
>>28263855
Whichever you like the most, dipshit.
>>
>>28263881
Which one should I start with, faggot? I've never played any of them.
>>
>>28263898
If you're honestly too retarded to realize you should play a series in order, there's no hope for you anyways. Just stick to Peggle.
>>
>>28263731

No. In Turok 2 the shredder has square shotgun shells in its model. In Turok 1, the automatic shotgun has pretty circular shotgun shells in its model.
>>
>>28257996
That's some WWII level bullshit
>>
>>28263918
*WWI
>>
>>28248197
Battle cruiser ready
>>
>>28249685
Christian literally did two World Wars, what are you talking about?

If you're taking actual religious conflicts, then look up what France did to the Hugonauts. Or the 30 Year's War. Or the Reconquista
>>
>>28263915
:(
>>
>>28249714
Assassin's Creed literally takes place in the Crusades, what were they supposed to do?

Also, the Assassins and Templars play both sides of the conflict. They aren't religious designations.
>>
>>28249885
>Top picture every Muslim conquest in European history
>Bottom picture shows only one war
Hmmmmmmm, I feel like it's biased.
>>
>>28250928
>taking obvious jokes seriously
>>
>>28254750
Taqiyya just means lying about if you believe in your religion if threatened with death. This myth is stupid easy to debunk, just look up the first thing on Wikipedia
>>
File: 2015-12-20_00001.jpg (354KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-20_00001.jpg
354KB, 1680x1050px
>>28263731
I just bought the remaster on steam, already starting level 5. Holy shit does this thing handle 100x better at 60fps and with good mouse/keyboard control.
Held up pretty good over the years if you ask me, still extremely fun. Actually far better because it actually runs well without all the terrible framerate drops the n64 had at every turn.
>>
>>28262684
A bro.
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.