[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weapon of choice and hidden carrie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: HK P30.jpg (457KB, 1200x858px) Image search: [Google]
HK P30.jpg
457KB, 1200x858px
1.Which one would be your Choice?
a:walther P99
b:HK P30
2.general tips and best equipment for hidden carrie?
>>
Carrie Fisher?
>>
>>28106992
First off, check legality, I only say this because it appears English is not your first language.

The guns you asked about are very nice, but are also large and sort of heavy. If you live in a colder climate this might not be an issue due to wearing clothes that cover a large handgun like that.

I'd recommend something smaller and lighter, because to be honest, if you start carrying a full sized handgun its going to be slightly uncomfortable concealed.
(If this isn't a problem for you, you are part of a minority so don't quote me on that)

Generally what you need for concealed is a reliable gun that is comfortable enough for you to carry every day, a good holster, a quality weapon belt, and quality hollowpoint ammo.

If any of what I just described is illegal in your country, don't try to conceal carry unless its a life or death situation.
>>
>>28107020
legality isn´t the problem.
i have to choose one of these 2 guns, therefore i just can´t pick an smaller/lighter gun.
i live europe and therefore i need a holster for summer and winter
>>
>>28107057
If thats the case then what ons do you shoot better with? Both are great guns and won't fail you.

Its just personal preference at this point
>>
>>28107075
it will be my service weapon, can´t test them beforehand :/
>>
>>28107095
Pick the HK
>>
>>28107095
Get the Walther, striker fire is better than da/sa for duty. Consistent, safe trigger pull every time.
>>
>>28106992
HK. Not even a fucking choice there its a much better gun and you don't have to worry about your striker channel getting clogged and then in turn getting light primer strikes.
>>
>>28106992
I've owned a P30. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The DA trigger is gritty and heavy, the SA trigger has a mile of creep and super long reset.

Also mine choked on ammo that my other guns ate up.

I've never shot a P99 but it can't be any worse than a P30.

With regards to your second question, buy a good belt, wear pants the next size up to account for holster, buy a good quality IWB holster, and dress around your gun.
>>
>>28107268
walthers are pretty shit and only kept alive by their rabid fanboys
>>
>>28107268
>>28107259
i´ll get the HK P30 V2 , it´s specifically designed for police forces, does anyone has experience with the triggersystem of the HK P30 V2?
>>
>>28107367
It's heavy as shit, Not bad, but just a really heavy DA pull. Try and get a V1, and if not that a V3. V2 would be far from my first choice.

I'd still take a V2 P30 over a P99, though. I'm not too fond of the P99. If it were a PPQ I'd take the PPQ, but not the P99.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.