[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to capture a Jedi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: mandalorians btfo.webm (2MB, 1000x425px) Image search: [Google]
mandalorians btfo.webm
2MB, 1000x425px
You are tasked with arresting a Jedi and bringing them in alive.

You have a unit of half a dozen highly trained men.

You can only use weapons and technology that is currently available to our best special operations units on earth in 2015.

How do you accomplish your mission?
>>
full auto AA12s with drum magazines full of rubber shot shells.

every one has a radio

tazers, tear gas grenades, pepper ball guns, mace spray.

surround the jedi while they are alone and overwhelm them with chemical agents and rubber shot.
>>
File: obi.webm (3MB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
obi.webm
3MB, 1280x544px
Oh and I should mention. The Jedi that needs to be arrested goes by the name "Obi-Wan Kenobi". aka "Obi" aka "Ben" aka "Ben Kenobi"

He is highly trained, level 8 dualist and martial arts expert.
>>
File: SPACE VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS.webm (3MB, 960x408px) Image search: [Google]
SPACE VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS.webm
3MB, 960x408px
The man is a threat to earth. He needs to be captured and interrogated before his colleagues find him.
>>
File: 1449336130946.webm (1MB, 1176x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449336130946.webm
1MB, 1176x500px
He holds critical strategic and tactical information of our enemy
>>
>>28097640
>How do you accomplish your mission?
You ask him to come with You. He's a jedi, a diplomat that can defend themselves, that's all. Not a fucking kryptonian.
>>
Semi-related -

"This is a control question, a riddle really. How would you say would be the easiest way to take a weapon away from a Grammaton Cleric?"

"You ask him for it."
>>
Ask him to train me, trapping and killing him in my satellite years later
>>
>>28097640
>You are tasked with arresting a Jedi and bringing them in alive.

Wow, this could be a cool thre-

>You can only use weapons and technology that is currently available to our best special operations units on earth in 2015.

And you ruined it. You ruined your own thread.
>>
>>28097640

Stated several times that slugthrowers wreck jedi.
Blocking bullets with a lightsaber means you now have molten lead in your face.
>>
>>28098304

You ask him for it.
>>
>>28098660

This is the challenge.

Jedis are relatively easy to capture with technology of their age if you're not a retard. Which like half the empire was.
>>
>>28099074
>Jedis are relatively easy to capture with technology of their age

No they are not, they were all captured by shit writing.
>>
>>28097640
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPeI4mX8Nus
>>
>>28100701

There are entire communities of bounty hunters who have a good track record of defeating jedis.
>>
>>28097640
it's difficult or even impossible without some starwars tech because jedi can sense intent.
the beskar iron mandalorian helmets are made of protects them from jedi senses and make it possible for them surprise jedi.
>>
>>28097640
If there isn't a time limit I'd slowly work my way into their friendship, and then seduce them. Once they're mad for my dick corrupting them to the dark side will be easy.

And then they will kill me, take my place, and find an apprentice of their own. There must always be two.
>>
File: a45yb456he56q4.jpg (63KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
a45yb456he56q4.jpg
63KB, 1191x670px
>Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.
>>
Jedi cannot sense mechanical traps with The Force

They can detect malicious will/intent, but if you are far enough removed from the situation they cannot, and it doesn't matter. They still have their own intelligence and intuition, but a well hidden and discreet trap will work fine.
>>
>>28097640
Snare traps. It literally worked on Luke, Han Solo, Chewbacca, and two droids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tUuZrvadMQ

Just set them up all over, I dunno, a few orphanages that we spread information about preparing to burn. One will get him eventually.
>>
>>28101693
Hks are so cute.
>>
>alive
Wouldn't take the job. Killing them is as simple as not using blasters and melee weapons. Projectile weapons, explosives, flamethrowers, skin effecting gasses, sonic weapons, electrical weapons etc all exist in star wars. Use them.
>>
>>28101640
Yes, a top tier motherfucker with weaponry that's considered advanced in the SW universe can take down a Jedi.

Barring that, waves of regular dudes with slugthrowers can take down a Jedi.

That is not relative ease, and 6 people with Earth's current technology are not up to it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.