[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Florida

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: florida.jpg (331KB, 1107x930px) Image search: [Google]
florida.jpg
331KB, 1107x930px
Lets say i go from a nogunz country to the states and i decide florida.
How good are Florida's gun laws compared to elsewhere in USA?
>>
>>28086124
I'd settle for the state above but w/e.
>>
>>28086124
'breddy good, no incendiary ammo and a few counties have some minor issues with private party transactions but it's mostly stuff you won't run into. they want fingerprints for a concealed carry permit, i'm a little salty about that. high crime too so you may even need to use your gun.
>>
One of the more friendly gun states mate.
>>
It's one of the best gun states, in the top 5
>>
Great state for guns, you're stuck with the Buccs for football though
>>
>>28086273
Kek. Bucs fans are almost as bad as Lions fans. Source: I moved to Michigan a few years ago.
>walking around a big-lots-esque store
>they're got NFL keychains
>they're all Tampa Bay and nothing else
>that moment when you realize there's no local team available, and it really doesn't matter anyways.
>>
Full auto, suppressors, SBR's all legal
Auto knives legal except for Miami/Dade
Concealed carry: shall issue
>>
Jacksonville here

Dont come it sucks here, unless youre white, then come and become citizen plox
>>
Florida has a pretty big gun culture, lots of older people many who served or worked with firearms in some capacity from all over the country. You also have your stereotypical "southerners" who drive big trucks with "salt life" and "angler" stickers on the back of them, this indicates that their parents have a decent amount of money and probably own guns as well meaning they too like guns. Obviously the bigger cities bar Jax are hubs for college age democrats who gobble up anything msn or cnn publish.

Overall florida is great for firearms enthusiasts maybe not the best but it's up there. You drive down any street and you'll find a pawnshop/gunstore and I'm willing to bet there's no where in the livable parts that doesn't have a gun store/range within a twenty mile radius.

T. Ucf student
>>
Florida is great and so are our gun laws. Just ask George Zimmerman. Some places can be more liberal so be careful where you move. I would avoid the Miami area, it's pretty poor and a lot of people don't speak English.
>>
Also in the north west around pensacola it's nice lots ov veterans and a city that's going through a rebirth of downtown and the port.and we got in trouble for allowing homeless people in low traffic intersections
>>
In Florida we like our guns
>no OC
>no incendiary (mug wildfires)
>no boutique loads (flachetes and so on)

You'll probably bandwagon the Red Sox or the Yankees for baseball
>>
I don't know too much about other states, but all I can say is that if you really want gun freedom then go for Alaska or Arizona. Those are the two most lax states.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 640x1136px
>>28087838
"You also have your stereotypical "southerners" who drive big trucks with "salt life" and "angler" stickers on the back of them, this indicates that their parents have a decent amount of money" why do you think that.
>>
>>28087838
Florida Firearms Academy's logo is the Salt Life thing only spelt "Assault Life" with an edgy fire skull thing
>>
Can anyone in South Florida recommend a gunsmith?
>>
Decent laws, no OC, 3-day wait on handguns, no tracers allowed, no campus carry, and lots of anti-gun jews, spics, and california transplants all over the place.

The state itself is pretty shitty though. The big cities (and I've lived in almost every big Florida city) are pretty bad, but are improving. South Florida has jack shit in terms of decent gun stores, ranges, and land to shoot. The panhandle might as well be Alabama, and north Florida is pretty shitty.

Central Florida is probably the best place to settle, assuming you don't move to Orlando/Kissimmee.
>>
>>28092321
Also, avoid the Space Coast unless you're going to Kennedy Space Center or Cocoa Beach/Port Canaveral. I currently live in Cocoa (not beach), and crime per-capita is worse than Detroit.

Tampa is probably your best bet to settle down. If you can handle shitty gun stores and ranges, I really liked living in Ft. Lauderdale and Miami.
>>
>>28092321
>no campus carry
That's on the table right now. Senator Diaz De La Portilla (Miami) has yet to schedule it for Senate Judiciary Committee. It died here at his feet earlier in the year, and it might die again, but it passed everywhere prior with flying colors (already passed the House and only two more Senate committees including Judiciary). He's just salty and wants to abuse his position to prevent it from being heard.
>>
>>28092369
Tampafag here. This is the coast to be on. Pinellas is a great place to live, although it has a shitty 3-day on long rifles. Some places don't observe it. CCW gets you past it, per usual.

I really like Daytona and Ormond beach area on the Space Coast, but I don't recommend you go south of Brandon (in general).

It gets real backwoods, and then it gets to Miami, which is a world of its own.
>>
>>28087838

>UCF

Mah nigga
>>
>>28092437

Tamapabay area very pro guns.
Pinellas County my residence.
I have half a dozen ranges within 30 min of my house. (one only 5 minutes away) . Lots of LGS. I'm waiting for a 58,000-square-foot Indoor range to open up near me. The pleasures of indoor 100yard range in the summer :) Good state laws.
>>
>>28092437
Aside from the fucking Yankee and Sox fans it's a great little place
>>
File: 1448853327918.gif (2MB, 389x279px) Image search: [Google]
1448853327918.gif
2MB, 389x279px
Florida gun laws are good, supposedly there is a law making open carry legal. The people of Florida (i'm a native) are awful, small town Florida is a mixture of liberal new yorkers, and people from Massachusetts escaping the tax hellhole and rednecks who walk around walmart in saltlife shirts and spit dip on the floor, and black people who watch BET and think they're inner city gansters.

Cities have a lot of liberals from new jersey, new york, etc. Paranoid shit police. annoying hippies and pedophiles. And college age kids who are embarrassed that people don't watch cnn, vote for obama, and smoke pot.

If you can find the rare people who don't do drugs, or live in a trailer park, or douche cover suburb, who actually work, aren't overly political, passed high school, don't think raised diesels or testlas are awesome, then you can enjoy yourself.
>>
West coast meet up when?
>>
Sarasota here, as long as you're not retarded and wander into Newtown(our little ghetto) this place is eden. West best coast.
>>
>>28086124
I moved from Massachusetts to florida and i own 4 guns in under a year its fucking great, you dont know freedom until you feel it for real.
>>
>>28089709
>baseball
>>
>>28086182
We'd be a great state if AP/I were legal, also some shotgun rounds last I remember. No flechettes or bolo, thanks Obama!
>>
>>28096827
>not enjoying boreball in the niggerhood of St. Pete whilst surrounded by snowbirds and transplants
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.