[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yugo wars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

File: arkan-tigers.jpg (216KB, 700x1039px) Image search: [Google]
arkan-tigers.jpg
216KB, 700x1039px
Are there any good documentaries about the Yugo wars, especially about Arkan and his Tigers? I don't really know much about the whole conflict, but I really want to know more about it
>>
>>28083379

I always feel bad for the tiger.
>>
>>28083379
They were some crazy ass mother fuckers.
>>
>>28083444
Nice trips and all, but what did they really do? All I've heard is that they shit on Bosnians(I think) and fucked up Muslims on sight
>>
they fuck they get the tiger from?
what happened to the tiger?
>>
File: 1377962255808.jpg (63KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1377962255808.jpg
63KB, 400x600px
>>28083662
>What did they really do

>Be serbia
>be trying to remove kebab
>international community tells me I cant remove
>set up groups like arkan
>they remove
>serbian military: "Sorry guys they arent us, we cant stop them"

International community btfo
>>
File: Vulgar display of power.jpg (147KB, 860x860px) Image search: [Google]
Vulgar display of power.jpg
147KB, 860x860px
>>28083716
Dang. Were they very effective soldiers in removing kebab, or were they just drunk Slavs and Serbs just looking to shoot people and get paid for it?
>>
File: 1364443457066.png (127KB, 433x357px) Image search: [Google]
1364443457066.png
127KB, 433x357px
>>28083760
>effective soldiers
90% of their shit was going door to door and telling muslims to fuck off or they would kill them. Most of them were ex-street thugs or ex JNA so they generally knew what they were doing.
>>
>>28083379
>good documentaries about the Yugo wars
Here you go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oODjsdLoSYo
>>
>>28083662
Well, pretty sure their leader was fairly skilled operator. Nigger escaped from a bunch of different european prisons, so take that for what you may. They were fairly well equipped in temrs of gear too. What I can tell you for a fact is that they were disciplined. They stole loot and they enjoyed the spoils of war, but unlike actual military which was unshaved, clothes in terrible condtion etc, they were always silent, disciplined and properly groomed. Fairly impressive organization for a paramilitary unit.

also im a serb, ask me anything
>>
>>28083379
You dont know maan you werent there!
Anyway, to know what really happened there you cant just watch one documentary, because all of them have a bias towards one faction or the other.
And if you trust a croat, a serb or a muslim bosnian, you are a retard, no question about it.
It was a commie country that had to be broken into more obedient banana republics that will take more and more loans from western banks.
Yugoslavia before the break up was in debt as much as a former yugoslav town today is.
Russians at the time had their hands full and were weak, with their pants down, being raped by chechnians and oligarchs, so they couldn't come to aid their cum consumers Serbs.
Croats on the other hand were always loyal to the west. They fought for germany in WW2, WW1 and even before.
They hate the serbs with passion because they had to live under the serb king.
They also tried to exterminate all serbs in bosnia and croatia in WW2, but commies overpowered them.
Serbs had the majority of yugoslav army weapons and equipment and if they won the wars and kept the power over former yugoslavia, it would be inconvenient for the west and very convenient for russia.
So, a bad guys had to be chosen and it was the serbs.
Serb leaders after getting bombed by NATO either got bribed or betrayed themselves and all was lost for serbs in croatia.
Not all was lost for bosnian serbs, they still have half of the country even today, but Serbia had to be further fucked because lets face it, they would be more than happy to become a russian Oblast for free.
So their coast needed to be taken away, montenegro (a 'country' with a little bit more than 600 000 people), Kosovo was proclaimed independent so one can have Bondsteel and a pro western government had to be in charge of Serbia.
Croats are happy to be a part of NATO and EU, they dont have serbs anymore, yet i dont know why are they still butthurt about serbia even to this day, they have all they asked for.
>>
>>28085305
Ako si Srbin,znas i sam kakav je Arkan bio.
>>
>>28085357
Surprisingly true.Very good comrade,as a Serb i approve
>>
>>28085357
Bosnia has a wee bit of a problem with wahhabi snackbar enclaves on the muslim part of it, serbs have a 'republic' inside of bisnia (aprox. half of bosnia) and want independence.
Serbia is trying to suck as much cock both western and eastern to avoid being dragged in more bad politics and still refuses to acknowledge Kosovo to keep it away from fully being a country inside NATO, albanians in kosovo flee the country the first chance they get, they tried to leave it in tens of thousands right before the migrant crisis.
And about Arkan:
During the yugo wars, Serbia didnt want to fully mobilize its army, instead, they created the separatist republics in bosnia and croatia.
The one in croatia is gone, the one in bosnia isnt.
To get their troops and influence in, they formed volunteer brigades out of criminals and actual volunteers that werent really obedient.
Arkan was one of those criminals that got a get out of jail card if he was to lead a group of fighters.
So he did. There were many more, on all sides.
If you lose a criminal you sent out, you replace him in an instant and nothing of value was lost.
Arkan on the other hand became a celebrity, married a famous turbo folk singer and kids looked up to him.
That is why those kids grew up today still admiring him. If he was american, we would have action figures of him.
In the end, the yugo wars were a means to fuck yugoslavia up and get it under the western influence one way or another.
Serbia today is the only country openly being friends with russians, they even invited Putin to watch their military parade in belgrade and got a few Russian Strizhy (i dont know how to spell it) fighter pilots for the parade to fly around.
Serbs in Bosnia, the barbarians as they are, openly want Bosnia to die and to gain independence, but their politicians are easily bribed.
So bosnia is a divided shithole with wahhabi enclaves in it and is waiting for another war, or the continuation of the precious one.
>>
>>28085357
>Croats are happy to be a part of NATO and EU, they dont have serbs anymore, yet i dont know why are they still butthurt about serbia even to this day, they have all they asked for.

Doing well doesn't wipe away bad blood.
All the factions did some shit, but outright ethnic cleansing is abit too much.
>>
Basically whatever you read/watch is more than likely biased as fuck so you can't form an objective opinion since anyone from one of the warring sides will have subjective reasons to make their side seem to be the good one.
Just don't take the standard bullshit line that "everyone did the same kinds of fucked up shit in the same ammounts".
>>
Arkan. War criminal. Used war as excuse for personal gain. Died as he deserved.
>>
File: Ian forever.jpg (73KB, 852x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ian forever.jpg
73KB, 852x960px
>>28084358
>>28085357
>>28085421
Thanks a bunch, homies

>>28085305
Is Serbia and other Slav nations nice? I want to travel a bit in the future but I don't wanna hang around western Europe yet with all the shit goin' on
>>
Its nice to travel in ex yugo countries.
Just be cool and dont be smartass.
>>
He was essentially a celebrity/operator leader of Arkanovi Tigerovi, also the songs about him and the Tigers are pretty good.
https://youtu.be/SmRtxAJCUNM
>>
>>28085305
Don't listen to these dumb serbturk propagandists, arkan did fine when he she as killing civilians but as soon as he got to krajina and fought the 5th corp he got rekt
>>
>>28085357
>>28085421
>listening to a serbturk
Kek
>>
>>28086308
this, he got totally destroyed and ran away through Croatia
>>
>>28086308
>>28086354
Actually true
>>
>>28083379
Dat trigger discipline comrades
>>
Since we're asking anyone know a good documentary on the Chechen wars? Got suggested one a while back in which the reporters were actually killed and in general shit just went down
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447254489559.jpg (99KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447254489559.jpg
99KB, 720x960px
Oh 4chan, never change.
>Man gives good argument, goes into detail explaining his shit
>Butthurt Serb Muslim(Actual Serbturk, you may know them as Bosnians) or natzi Croat, say something along the lines of Turkshits got btfo with no arguments, and expect to invalidate a well written statement
>>
>>28086741
>revisionist propaganda
>well written
Lol
>>
>>28086741
>muh serb dindus
Cry harder serbshit you niggers lie worse than russhits
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447257678853.jpg (84KB, 678x677px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447257678853.jpg
84KB, 678x677px
>>28086753
>no arguments, expects to invalidate claim by typing lol
lol
>>
>>28086776
This site is for people over the age of 18
>>
>>28086782
The whole post is retarded there is nothing that needs refuting
>>
>>28086793
Go away RIDF
>>
>>28083673
Took it from the Belgrade Zoo.

I remember someone saying he kept it as a good luck charm.
>>
>>28086782
Sorry we don't care for your propaganda
>>
>>28086794
>i called it retarded so it has to be
>>28086818
ok mr hivemind
>>
>>28086810
shoulda kept it with him when he met the 5th corps
>>
>>28086829
>revisionist propaganda
>not retarded
Yugoslavia literally fell apart because of nationalistic Serbs and albos, you guys are all shit
>>
>>28086889
The amount of autisam in this post is unbelivable. I would refute your claim but you wouldn't listen to a word.
>>
Post Yugo war operators, I'm severely lacking in them
>>
>>28086841
>>28086810
The story is he was taken by the 5th core. I will try to dig out proof, I remember someone mentioned them having a photo of it but at the moment I can't back the claim with proof. And it's not like we'll get some serbs agreeing with that.
>>
>>28083379
He and the Tigers killed hungarians for no fuckin reason so fuck them
>>
File: IMG_0947.jpg (563KB, 1881x1205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0947.jpg
563KB, 1881x1205px
>>28086940
First one is free
>>
>>28085680
Serbia was really cool when I went there. I can also recommend Romania from that area.
>>
>>28087013
>killed hungarians
>for no fuckin reason
M'boy, there's always a reason to kill hungarians. You may not know it, but it exists.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.