[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, with the state of pretty much the entire world right now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1416379939250.jpg (134KB, 900x652px) Image search: [Google]
1416379939250.jpg
134KB, 900x652px
So, with the state of pretty much the entire world right now (and the fact that it's getting worse and worse by the day) I just have one question

/k/ountry when?
>>
>>28077985
You have autism
>>
>>28077985
stop listening to alex j
>>
Im not even kidding when I say this. If I ever win the lottery and come into a few hundred million dollars, im swaer to Christ Im fucking building mother base. Only skilled, nationalistic, men and women allowed.
>>
>>28078037
>lottery
>few hundred million
>thinking you can build a nation for the money you would win with the lottery
>>
>>28078037
I remember when i was 12
>>
>>28078047
Oil rigs are only like ~6 million.
Livestock platform, greenhouse platform, manufacturing platform, shipping and receiving platform, mining/diving/port platform, we wpuld be self sustaining in a few years.

>>28078060
Me too
>>
>>28078103
Or we could just take over some small island that already has natural resources
>>
>>28078024

AM I BEING DETAINED!?
>>
>>28077985
>with the state of pretty much the entire world right now

you know how I know you weren't alive in the 70's?
>>
>>28078047
For 500 million dollars, I could build a country. It'd have legal slavery too.
>>
>>28078174
can you show me the lottery jackpot that's paying out 500 million dollars?
powerball is the highest, and it's at 127 million.
Expect to get about 30-40 million if you were the sole winner.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.