[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Center Moriches, NY Police Brawl - SCPD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: Capture.png (251KB, 295x339px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
251KB, 295x339px
Just had a friend show me this video, unsure of how the altercation in the video started. I actually live about 30min from the town in question; went to school with a guy who works for their EMS.

Trying to decide, who was and was not in the wrong here? It does look like the cops were being a bit rough but the individuals who were arrested did appear to be a bit aggressive and confrontational themselves.

what does /k/ think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utpKeQned4I

followup story. guy is completely in the right for filming and in my opinion should win the court case.
>>
bamp
>>
>>28045657
>white
>says "nigga"
too bad the all didn't get shot Jesus Christ.
>>
>>28045657
am i the only thinking if that was a black family and the son tackled the cop then wrestled around with him he would me shot not tased...
>mfw he was going for my gunz
>>
>>28046857
Yes, you are, since that kind of BLM nigger wannabe thinking mostly sticks to tumblr and reddit
>>
>>28045657
The takedowns on the mom looked like complete overkill, I'm seriously surprised she isn't dead if what that guys saying is true. That was a fucked throw by the officer at the end.

The sons, from what I can tell look like they were shitheads though. Probably deserved to get bagged.
>>
>>28045657
Dysfunctional Family of the Year Award goes to...

>white kid
>nigga

>fat white kid
>real tough while he's pissing himself

>mom is sick, but not sick enough to stay out of it
>gets choke slammed

Jesus Christ lmfao
>>
>>28046924
you sound mad bro?
something wrong?
>>
>>28046857
yea im not for the whole BLM but im pretty sure if this family was black someone would of gotten hit with the rooty tooty point and shooty
>>
>>28046949
This.

Absolutely nobody was any form of right in this whole situation.
>>
>>28046970
Yes, maybe you should stick to 9gag with your shitty nigger memes
>>
File: 010815bakertf14.jpg (76KB, 420x540px) Image search: [Google]
010815bakertf14.jpg
76KB, 420x540px
>4:48

PWNT
>>
>>28046971
i'm not BLM just surprised he wasn't shot..
but how about that take down at 5:00
>>
>>28047008
58*
>>
>>28047003
dude I think you're actually mad, like true feelings
you need get off the internet for the night have a shot of whiskey or something.
>>
>>28047160
Maybe you should stick to your shitty website and never fucking return you fucking dirt monkey shit eating nigger. Kill yourself and make the world a little bit better instead.
>>
>>28047221
>boer detected

Africa belongs to us wyte boii
>>
>>28047221
>Kill yourself
how 9gag of you you stupid snow nigger..lol
Get off 4chan I can tell you're too mentally weak for it.
>>
>>28047327
Your mom said otherwise
>>
lol, BLM SJWs from reddit in this thread
>>
>>28047345
>Your mom said otherwise
>Your mom
>mom
this is your last resort huh; kinda expected something better from you.
how does it feel to get owned by a biracial "nigger"
you should go to /pol/ and learn how its done.
fucking pitiful
>>
>>28046943
>That was a fucked throw by the officer at the end

That bitch got rekt, and fucking deserved it. Running at cops arresting someone wether they're right or wrong is sheer stupidity.
>>
File: 1434343661215.jpg (153KB, 681x883px) Image search: [Google]
1434343661215.jpg
153KB, 681x883px
>>28045657
>followup story. guy is completely in the right for filming and in my opinion should win the court case.
No he's not you stupid fucking lefty. If you are close enough to an altercation where the cop is shoving you back and then you return to right where you fucking were 10 seconds ago that is obstruction you idiot.

I hope that guy enjoys his time in court. He wasn't arrested for videotaping, he was arrested for interfering in an arrest.

Fuck.
>>
>>28045657
i'm pretty sure a choke slam like that is against procedure
>>
File: 1440032378835.jpg (36KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
1440032378835.jpg
36KB, 580x435px
>>28045657
Who was in the right?
The cops you reddit lefty
>resisting arrest
>obstructing a peace officer
>disobeying a lawful order
Don't you have a BLM protest to attend?
>>
File: s8.jpg (24KB, 276x280px) Image search: [Google]
s8.jpg
24KB, 276x280px
>>28047586
It's not if The Undertaker instructed your academy.
>>
File: Shitpost1.gif (503KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
Shitpost1.gif
503KB, 500x363px
>>28047605
>>28047560
>samefagging this hard
At least space your posts out a little longer dude, and use different buzzwords.
>muh lefty
>>
>>28047627
Of course it is me both times. Your retardation is so strong I couldn't contain myself before posting

Now fuck off back to reddit you nigger lover
>>
File: begone.jpg (51KB, 469x632px) Image search: [Google]
begone.jpg
51KB, 469x632px
>>28047639
>implying I've given any input into this issue.
>implying I like niggers
Project harder faggot.
>>
>>28047668
If you honest to god watched that video and even had to question who was in the right or if the camera man deserved to be arrested do the future a favor and castrate yourself
>>
>>28047495
Yea I rewatched the start of it. You're right, the trash son was shit talking a cop (stupid idea) and then the mom seemed to start swinging when the cop got close. Definitely deserved that shit there. That slam at the end still doesn't really seem warranted though. Level of force doesn't seem reasonable, you have contrary thoughts?

Maybe I just think that putting on a badge doesn't mean you get fuck people up and then its on them to prove it wasn't justified.
>>
>>28045657

cops showed great restraint, I would have probably pulled out the baton and started kneecapping those 'niggas'

This is real police work here, they worked for it.
>>
>>28047712
>That slam at the end still doesn't really seem warranted though
Meh. They were dealing with those white nigger chimping out for five fucking minutes. Stop breaking the law, don't fight cops, nothing bad will happen
>Maybe I just think that putting on a badge doesn't mean you get fuck people up and then its on them to prove it wasn't justified.
Quite frankly that was some of the greatest restraint I've ever seen. 99% of cops would have just pulled out a baton and started breaking bones.

Being a cop doesn't mean you sign up for "fair" street fights with criminals. That is BLM tier retardation.
>>
>>28047668
He deserved to be detained. The officers definitely had the ability to charge him with interfering with an arrest because he stupidly went back to the same place in which he was standing when he told not to stand that close. That being said, the entire time he was trying to get his white trash brothers to calm the fuck down and not escalate the situation. He had good intentions and with that he should have just been detained and held until the situation was done with.
>>
>>28047741
meant for >>28047699
>>
>>28047741
He also could have done all of that 10 steps more backwards. The whole time the fight is going on the cops had to also keep an eye on him making sure he didn't jump in at any moment constantly moving around just steps away from them. Shit like that is how you get your friends shot by scaring the cop. He blatantly interfered in their arrest and now he will learn why when a cop says to get back you get the fuck back. Is the charge fitting? It certainly wasn't wholly uncalled for.
>>
>>28047739
Yea I guess it's my own bias at play in just assuming they didn't deserve it. The one brother starts threatening the one cop because his brother's getting arrested and when the cop goes to restrain gets in a straight fight which, maybe I'm looking at it wrong, looks like the mom went to hit the guy too.

I'm becoming a dindu. Fucking end me now /k/omrade.
>>
>>28047712
>Level of force doesn't seem reasonable, you have contrary thoughts?

>She's yelling, nobody touches her and she falls down playing dead
>They put her on a stretcher
>When their backs are turned she gets up
>She strolls over and tries to throw a sucker punch
>Gets clotheslined
>Goes back to playing dead

She's lucky she's a woman
>>
Holy shit America is such a subhuman nation of degenerate fatfucks.
>>
>>28047808
Yea I missed the beginning where she went to hit the cop when her son was originally threatening him. Definite trash.
>>
>>28047806
You're okay /k/omrade, you've seen your error. I hate cops as much as the next but there is a big difference between words and fists.
>>28047810
We cultivate some top tier trash anon. This is one of our finer offerings
>>
>>28047784
I agree. What the cop did with him wasn't wrong, if the guy doesn't have any priors and seems generally willing to cooperate after that point, sitting his ass on a curb and explaining why what he did was fucking stupid and could've made the situation worse would be equally as effective. Neither option is wrong, it just seems like the latter is more fitting if those prerequisites are met.
>>
>>28047810
Congratulations, you have seen the greater part of the lower class of mankind. There's a reason they're poor, stupid and used for cannon fodder by most.
>>
>>28047855
If he would have backed off the first time being told that may have happened, but this dude used up all his good luck far before the video ended. If there would have been a few more cops there this dude would have definitely been arrested while still filming. He went way over the line on this one. I feel sorry for him cuz he's stupid but not too sorry for him cuz he's still a piece of stupid white trash
>>
>>28047454
i am not from /pol/. You dont need to be from /pol/ to hate niggers. Maybe you should seriously stick to leddit. Say hi to your mom from my part.
>>
If this camera guy had just stood next to the tree and filmed the whole thing he would have been fine. But once he got right up on the cops at like 4:50 he's interfering with an arrest or obstructing.

I deal with this all the time, I don't care if you film me, but if your walking around my scene or I have to move around you, were going to have some words
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.