[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oregon thread!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
Oregon thread!
>>
File: 1395457005827.jpg (18KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1395457005827.jpg
18KB, 200x233px
Nah.
>>
Bumpin for glorious Oregon
>>
>>28037944
I don't get that patch
>>
>>28037944
Behave yourselves....
>>
>>28038207
>3 Percenters
basically that's all it takes to topple a government....or so they say.
>>
>>28038188
I hope he chucked that well, which he seems he did.
>>
>>28037944
where did you get that patch? I'd like to swoop down there and get some if its local
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>28038254
eBay. Bump for Oregon. Living in the city (PDX) and ready to move further out.
>>
File: scaled6.jpg (3MB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
scaled6.jpg
3MB, 3000x1688px
>>28037944
Oregon here, shipping out to the Army right after New Years
>>
Good luck /k/bro. Hopefully you'll be an Oathkeeper.
>>
>>28038275
If you do move out, dont come up to Vancouver. All of your gangs and niggers are moving up here and causing the markets to go way up for shit reasons. Go down south, or move out into the hills around Vancouver if you can find a decent price of land.
>>
>>28038350
We are thinking Oregon City, Silverton, or Carver. Wanna be closer to a place to shoot too. PDX has turned into San Francisco and I gotta leave. 3 bedroom fucking house for 500k.
>>
West Linn Poorfag reporting in.
>>
File: 1448409955913.png (360KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448409955913.png
360KB, 600x600px
>>28037944
>owning anything kryptek
retarded
>owning kryptek typhon
there's no help for you
>>
>>28038406

Asians sent me the wrong one so it'll be another month before my black dump pouch arrives. Regardless, take your hate to /b/ and go vote for Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>28038238
his harm is following through under the grenade. its ark is going way over the wall because he released it at the apex.
>>
what is the deal with people from oregon not even wanting progun Californians to move there?
>>
File: IMG_0202-1.jpg (3MB, 2592x1882px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0202-1.jpg
3MB, 2592x1882px
Gladstone bro reporting in.
>>
whats them land prices like in oregon?
>>
>>28038464
>black
confirmed for COD kiddie that knows shit
>>
>>28038350
>All of your gangs and niggers are moving up here and causing the markets to go way up for shit reasons.

That's the Californians. We are having the same problem in the trimet area. I guess some of them pass through and move up to you guys. California is an infection.
>>
Love the west half of the state. Eastern Oregon is a hellish wasteland devoid of chromosomes.
>>
>>28039092
>devoid of chromosomes is a bad thing

I don't think you understand how downs syndrome works...
>>
>>28037944

Nasty Oregon. Washington state master race.

> inb4 i591 that no one follows.
>>
Dutchfag here, thinking of moving to Oregon because of the nature, legal weed and gun laws. Only thing im concerned about is that, well, there isnt shit to do there (in terms of nightlife and social scene), at least that is what i have understood from my small scale research online. Any Oregonfags here who can chime in on that?
>>
>>28042162

Honestly it depends on what you're into.

I live in Eugene (second biggest city), there's technically a nightlife here but it's mainly on the weekends at the bars (college town, go figure).
Portland is much bigger and has more of a nightlife but from what I've seen it's mainly based around the music scene there. I'm sure there's some nice bars and nightclubs as well but it's probably less mainstream than other big cities in other states.
>>
>>28042162
>Portland
>Dutchfag is gonna get converted to Dianetics
>>
>>28043462
I mean stuff like New York and LA. Im not much of a nightlife person but when i do go out i prefer the more "glamorous" and over the top stuff.
>>
>>28043505
Why would you assume that?
>>
liberals are good and we need more diversity so thank the female governor for allowing syrian refugees
>>
>>28044686
Portland can accommodate to an extent. I'm originally from NY, you won't find the same level of "glamour" as you say but it should suffice. If not, Seattle is always there for a weekend trip.

On a smaller scale, Corvallis has a decent amount of nightlife. Albeit much less glamorous...
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.