[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy fug can anything stop JSOW, MALD and HARM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

holy fug
can anything stop JSOW, MALD and HARM
>>
Hippies can stop us from bombing someone.
>>
>>28036205
John Cena
>>
Perhaps enough decoy SAM launchers?
>>
>>28036205
any hardkill-based countermeasure
>>
File: CIWS.jpg (2MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
CIWS.jpg
2MB, 3008x2000px
>>28036205
/thread
>>
>>28036229
>Implying hardkill > softkill
Lel
>>
>>28036229
any strike against you is going to have more munitions than you just by concentration of forces
>>
>>28036205
We haven't fought an advanced enough force to even reliably use those things. You think the taliban sitting in caves has advanced radar that can get tricked by that shit? No. Literally these things are useless because the US will never fight an advanced enough army that uses the shit this was designed for.

There will never be another world war, or even major conflict ever again. Major war costs a shit load of money and no one wants to spend money blowing up someone else's toys. Everything will be fought by proxy in small shitholes around the globe from now on.

There's no point in major wars anymore. Politicians can make billions in secret negotiations and trade deals. Everyone is willing to back down for the right price, because no one believes in anything besides money anymore.
>>
>>28036249
You know I wonder how CIWS deals with HARM. It's called high speed for a reason right?
>>
Maybe if you're retarded and your only anti-ballistic missile system is a $4 million PAC-3. There is a reason why many countries have not ditched their SPAGGs.
>>
>>28036422
your spaag is fucked against a swarm of mach 3 HARMS
>>
>>28036296
its called a fire control system that can lead a target.
>>
>>28036443
two HARM per spaag and JSOW for everything elsre
>>
>>28036435
no, one of the long range radars in the IAD is likely going to be fucked. The SPAGG isn't (or at least should never) turn on its radar until it's time to fire.
>>
>>28036469
as the first harms slam into your networked radar, the ones behind it pick up your SPAAG's fire control radar and destroy that too
>>
>>28036486
It's self propelled for a reason. Also, many SAMs, including the patriot, can function identically to anti-radar missiles. Even if the anti-radiation missile is fired indirectly from over the horizon the SAM battery can still plot the location of the plane based on the aproch of the anti radiation missile.
>>
>>28036541
HARM outranges Patriot vs Aero targets by a large margin
>>
File: 1448802541596.webm (2MB, 466x370px) Image search: [Google]
1448802541596.webm
2MB, 466x370px
>Amerikuck rockets
>>
>>28036619
Look at that guys, the Slavs have figured out that defenses may be kinda useful on their floating targets. Shame their battle networking sucks too much to make much use of it.
>>
You know that balloon tank in the other thread?
Its cheap.
You make enemy use up those expensive munitions on cheap targets.
I remember us running out of tomahawks during the Gulf war.
>>
>>28036619
>Slavshit missiles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtuN8UuAWTg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnp9nG9SCYA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOqTe6nFOOU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s77cqabHsM
>>
>>28036289
You're assuming that everyone thinks like a first-world westerner fat and happy with his TV and free healthcare.

What if a country had about a billion-- a BILLION-- people in it?
What if that country with a billion people didn't give a fuck if they threw away millions of lives?
What if over half of their population wouldn't be missed in the factories if they were thrown away on the battlefield?
What if that country actually had good hardware compared to everyone except the West and was getting better and better every day?
What if that country had iron-fisted control over all information in the country?

I can think of TWO such countries: India and China.

China grows more belligerent by the day.

But they don't even need to actually bring it to a war with the West. They know that the fat, dumb, and happy Westerners are a bunch of keks too pussy to do anything even when they're being overrun by the sub-human shit from the middle east and from beanerstan.
>>
>>28037848
The 3rd video is chinese HQ-9, and it's a maneuver to slow down speed and hit a low attitude target
>>
>>28038458
the last thing China wants is war, especially war with the west. They rely on Yuropoors and Americans to even stay relevant in the world. They can dick around all they want making pretend islands, nobody really gives a shit. China is a step away from completely making their country unlivable, which will kill them all off if we just wait them out. Plus the one child policy is going to ruin them in 50-100 years. I know they relaxed it, but they had enough trouble trying to get their citizens to have 1 kid that more is just not going to happen.

Plus they have all of Africa to dick around in. They can do literally anything they want in all of Africa, and no one can say shit because they're not white. I think the Chinese are starting to realize this as well, considering some of the stories coming from their pursuits.

India is not even on the radar as a threat. It's like China, except filled with even stupider people with little to no national pride. Farmers kill themselves in droves when it doesn't rain for a week, and most die before the age of 30 from the extreme lack of sanitation.

Besides all that, India relies on the west to a huge degree as well. We exist to take in all the Indian kids and teach them at our universities and hire them to fulfil diversity quotas. The Indian government would never touch a hair on our head.
>>
>>28039082
Shill harder next time, Chairman.
>>
>>28036289
You make the grave mistake of assuming two things:
1- good times won't end, and the resources won't stop coming from the ground
2- people won't fight over ideology or other psychological factors and instead focus on practical physical stuff.

America bled in Vietnam, the soviets in Afghanistan. Ideologically motivated conflicts, neither were existential. The French and English fought many times over such ideology, and WW1 turned into a spectacular shitshow between mostly rich western nations.

It can ALWAYS happen again, that one side misjudged the other's intentions, that one side says "lol they will come around, money is too nice" when the other says "I have a duty to my ethnic group/religion/nation/party/etc.".
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.