[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I make 37mm shells and fill them with binary explosive at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: ORcnSA3.jpg (35KB, 571x428px) Image search: [Google]
ORcnSA3.jpg
35KB, 571x428px
If I make 37mm shells and fill them with binary explosive at the range before shooting them is that a DD?
>>
>>28032834
I believe you have 24hrs before It is.
It might also be wise to not blow a giant hole In the ground and attract unwanted attention.
>>
Depends, public range or your own range?
>>
File: tumblr_m26cbdtfng1qh59n0o1_500.gif (494KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m26cbdtfng1qh59n0o1_500.gif
494KB, 500x375px
>>28034128
My own of course. Still need to figure out if rimfire exploding targets are sensitive enough to work. Might post a project thread in the future.
>>
>>28034213
Would still be illegal.
Making of a DD when you make the shell and unregistered DD when you load it into your 37mm launcher.
37mm is not a DD only so long as you do not posess anti-personel rounds.
>>
>>28034235
It's pyrotechnic.
>>
>>28034261
A bouncy ball isn't shit either. It's when you put it in a 37mm shell that it becomes a DD.
>>
>>28034355

Not if you claim or use it as a "practice" round.
Then it's legal, because laws.
>>
>>28034376
No.
Flare launchers are exempt from the NFA because they are not weapons. Any rubber ball in a shell is considered anti-personel and means the launcher is now considered a DD.
>>
>If I make 37mm shells and fill them with binary explosive at the range before shooting them is that a DD?
Yes.

>>28034102
>I believe you have 24hrs before It is.
No. The explosives themselves are legal as long as you blow them up/otherwise destroy them on the same day. Creating a grenade with them is flat out illegal without the right paperwork.
>>
Well none of these answers sound right. I'm writing a letter to the ATF.
>>
>>28034474
>Well none of these answers sound right
Maybe if you're a fucking retard. Go read the definition of "destructive device" and look up the relevant laws on explosives.
>>
>>28034395

No, chalk/practice rounds are totally legal.
It comes back to the whole thing with the arm brace, it's about intent. If you aim a chalk round at someone, then it's AP, otherwise, it's just a practice round and not a DD.
>>
>>28034540
Chalk rounds are not for use against people. All rubber ball loads are considered the same as baton rounds.
>>
Disregarding the fact that you'd get raped in prison, how would you even get it to go off?

Tannerite exists because it's only really sensitive to rifle rounds.
>>
>>28034540
>I am so stupid that I don't understand the difference between a chalk marker round and one that contains a large rubber ball
>>
>>28034556
Sensitize it
>>
>>28034616
That seems like a bad idea, given that the round will be undergoing nearly as much of a G load firing from the barrel as hitting the target.

This is the general kind of thing god invented impact fuses for.
>>
>>28032834
As long as it's 1/4oz or less it's not. Over thst you're supposed to register it.
>>
>>28034474
Tell them I said hi when they raid your house on suspicion of bombs and shit.
>>
ATF pls go
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.