[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EU wants to ban all semi-automatics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: nosa58larger.jpg (79KB, 250x355px) Image search: [Google]
nosa58larger.jpg
79KB, 250x355px
https://www.change.org/p/council-of-the-european-union-eu-you-cannot-stop-terrorism-by-restricting-legal-gun-ownership?source_location=petition_footer&algorithm=recommended_share&grid_position=1

http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-15-6110_en.htm

> Among proposed restrictions are:

- ban on self-loading firearms which resemble automatic weapons - ban on firearms which were not used at all in Paris attack, but are important for national defense of many states
- automatic firearms and semiautomatic firearms which resemble automatic weapons would be banned even after deactivation - all collections would be outlawed, only exception would be museums which would be required to irreversibly deactivate their exhibits, thereby permanently damaging its historic and cultural value
- all other deactivated firearms, along with gas guns, alarm guns, paintball and airsoft replicas etc. shall be moved into category C - firearms subject to declaration
- the Commission expects member states to actually enforce its order - e.g., seize, confiscate and destroy all newly prohibited firearms - yet expects no impact on the EU budget, which means that either Member states would be forced to pay all compensation for seized property, or there will be confiscation without any compensation.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 206x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 206x200px
>>28029061
>>
>>28029061
>implying this is not a good thing

It's like you want to see innocent people and children shredded by gunfire
>>
The more defanged we can make Europe the better. You're all a bunch of barbarians. Can you even go a decade without committing genocide? You're simply not civilized enough to compare to Americans. You should be thankful were looking out for you.
>>
EU is fucked for sure.
>>
>>28029061
>ban on firearms which were not used at all in Paris attack, but are important for national defense of many states

What the hell, they straight up acknowledge that they weren't used in the the Paris attacks but still wish to ban them?
>>
>ban semi autos because Paris shooters used them
Why do Europeans have to be punished for something that they didn't do?
>>
>>28029134
Legal firearms have nothing to do with terrorism or organized crime across europe. Legal gun owners have done nothing wrong and should not be punished for crimes they have not commited!
>>
>>28029061
Who the fuck cares,man. Every second nigger on the central station sells small arms,600 to 1000 bucks you can get pretty much any pistol you want.
>>
I wish I had money to get out of this fucking shithole.

I want to move out so fucking bad.
>>
>>28029187
I would call it a "knee jerk" reaction. Wanting to do something about the problem without stopping to think if this solution will be effective at all.

Many politicians in the EU, USA and other countries of the world don't know anything about firearms and/or will do anything to get votes from the citizens by promising them an easy solution to the problem.

Ignorance, lack of knowledge and propaganda make for a very dangerous combination.
>>
>>28029061
Dear EU,
good job on disarming the few that still have guns, also, tell your women to spread their legs for us, Masha'Allah!

Sincerely,
ISIS
>>
File: last ditch arisaka.jpg (200KB, 1204x548px) Image search: [Google]
last ditch arisaka.jpg
200KB, 1204x548px
>>28029061
Thanks for reposting, the petition is going along well, but the more attention we can bring to this, the better.

If this passes, we'll all have Britain/australia tier laws and they'll confiscate a large portion of privately owned guns.
>>
>>28029341
Please inform everybody you know and write to your EU representative if you can. It is now or never!
>>
>>28029134
Shitty bait.
>>
>>28029193
don't feed them, namefag-kun
>>
>>28029544
Yup, already mailed it to my hunting class instructor
>>
File: hunting with Vepr 2015.jpg (707KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
hunting with Vepr 2015.jpg
707KB, 1224x1632px
>>28029061
-Finland is resisting this / opting out of it completely.
-the petition has already gained over 200k signs.
-you can freely COMMENT on the directive on the EU's site.

tl;dr : it's stupid and probably won't pass as is. And even if it did, the countries are free to choose whether they wanna adapt it as a local law, and how.
>>
>>28029595
We should never assume it won't be adapted and call it a day. We will not go down silently.
>>
>>28029061
Good, maybe the eurokeks won't have a reason to post anymore.
>>
>>28029582
>namefag-kun

Not sure if I'm feeding you in turn by replying to this.

I know there are plenty of trolls on the internet.
>>
File: 1366323621893.jpg (138KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1366323621893.jpg
138KB, 800x600px
>>28029619
Finnish gov, reservist club, plus various hunting and shooting-sport communities have already stated opposing the directive. At least in Finland, the adaptation of the directive would mean major, very expensive overhauling of the whole country's defense system, which is something nobody wants to do.

Finns have also stated that the laws over here are already strict enough and work well, so they'd rather unify the border-control systems of the EU in order to reduce the trafficing of illegal firearms. Some more optimistic people have even hinted of introducing the Finnish laws as a standard example for the whole EU.
>>
>>28029595
>Directives from Brussels
>choose to adopt

Ohohohoho
Too funny.

I wish I had a smug anime face right now, friendo.
>>
>>28029675
Greentext all you want, the EU's directives are not laws, and members are free to ignore them if they want. Finland has usually been a bit too loyal to EU and adapted every fucking thing in the strictest possible ways possible, so it's refreshing to see that the politicians are actually opposing something for the first time. It's even more amazing that EU actually is asking the citizens for opinions about the directive.
>>
File: thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg (44KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg
44KB, 500x406px
>211 needed to reach 200,000
>>
>>28029595
>doesnt link to page where we can comment
come on man
>>
File: this is my reply, just for you.png (554KB, 700x775px) Image search: [Google]
this is my reply, just for you.png
554KB, 700x775px
>>28029732
>What is Google
https://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regdoc/?fuseaction=feedback&docId=3085376
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>200,000 signatures on an internet petition open to the world, not just the EU
>Quick wikipedia estimate of total population of the EU = 507,010,000
>200,000 / 507,010 000= 3.9% of the population
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 301x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 301x312px
>>28029061
>not living in the land of the free
>>
>>28029847
You are really bad at math.
>>
File: fucking claculator.png (175KB, 982x702px) Image search: [Google]
fucking claculator.png
175KB, 982x702px
>>28029847
>>28029876
I stand corrected, and I blame my tools.

0.0004%
>>
>>28029193

if #NotAllMuslims then #NotAllGuns amirite?
>>
>>28029595
>-you can freely COMMENT on the directive on the EU's site.

>DEAR EU LEADERS
>YOU ARE FAGS AND YOUR ASSHOLES STINK
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.