[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weaponized Sex Toys. Yep.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: totaliesdildoes.png (159KB, 510x311px) Image search: [Google]
totaliesdildoes.png
159KB, 510x311px
Okay. It's almost six in the morning, I didn't get any sleep, and the time that I should've spent in bed was instead weaponizing things like dragon dildos.

...You know you're on the internet too long when you find some way to make a spray deodorant flamethrower out of an extra-large horse dildo. The slogan for such a magnificent masturbatory marvel?

"Flared Chance the Stallion XL Flamethrower: For when you want to take the Dethklok song "I Ejaculate Fire" a little bit more literally." (Pic Related.)

This is only the tip of the toy, folks. Sadly, there's a lot more coming... Maybe. I don't know.

You guys can join in if you want. Go nuts. Just keep yours where they're supposed to be, is all I'm sayin'.
>>
Second Idea: Dragon Dildo Zip Gun

A little bit "easier" than the flamethrower, but complicated in its own right: A steel tube down the shaft'll do the trick, but triggerin' the damn thing is another story. Caliber? Up to you, depends on the size of the hand "guard". If you wanna go all-out, those damn huge ones you find will certainly be the safest bet, although unless you really train they're not the best choice for multi-role use.
>>
File: dethklokobservation.jpg (35KB, 604x339px) Image search: [Google]
dethklokobservation.jpg
35KB, 604x339px
They'll work best, however, with the next idea: Dildo Rifle Grenades. How I'm gonna do this one is a bit harder to do. Pretty much a pole stuck in the bottom of the toy, and the pole gets stuffed down the barrel of a gun, and gets fired out with a blank. Figuring out how in the hell I'll get the explosives in there is something I gotta figure out. The more trivial question is "should it detonate on impact, or should it wait until after penetration?"

And, depending on how you make the prior zip gun idea, you could use that also as a launcher for these things. You haven't seen everything until you see some random crazy bastard shooting an exploding dildo with a horse dildo.
>>
>>28028407
I recently bought a 37mm launcher at the fun show and have been working on all kinds of rounds. My favorite so far are the dildo rounds I made. Haven't gotten a chance to test then out yet but I can't wait. I'm thinking they can be really effective riot suppression rounds or a less than lethal option for singal combatants.
>>
Fucking /k/ stop thinking with your dicks.
>>
>>28028480
They're not thinking with their dicks. They're thinking with other dicks.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA2S4mhfdQQ
>>
>>28028723
This guy gets me.
>>
/k/ a magical place
>>
>>28028531
Hehe, thinking with their assholes about other dicks
>>
40mm airburst cum-lube dildo
>>
File: Can_Cannon_Production[1].jpg (32KB, 870x456px) Image search: [Google]
Can_Cannon_Production[1].jpg
32KB, 870x456px
Now I wonder if someone can make a discarding sabot design out of styrofoam or some material along those lines for some random dildo or vibrator that'll work with the X Products Can Cannon. That'd be a riot to play with. Fun at parties, too, methinks. We can finally have our Sexual Assault Rifle! Only problem I see is that the pressure tube has to be longer to fit the whole thing. But if you're precision-making a durable foam sabot you can probably machine a custom pressure tube that's longer. A 20" length pressure tube would probably work.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.