[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homless man caught with 5 guns and 2 vintage submachine guns !!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Arg what a waste they will confiscate them and I hope they don't turn into cannon fodder for a liberal gun control agenda for La.
>>
>>28022338
Where did he get the receivers for the part kits. How can you make a full-auto tube for either of those guns?
>>
>>28022338
Source?
>>
File: Dt-12_heavy_blaster_pistol.png (12KB, 301x201px) Image search: [Google]
Dt-12_heavy_blaster_pistol.png
12KB, 301x201px
>that birdcage on a Ruger
We starwars now.
>>
>>28022338
how do you think he got them.
>>
>>28022346
>How can you make a full-auto tube for either of those guns?

>Sten
>vz26
Go to pipe supply store and cut them. They arent rocket science
>>
>>28022420
Forged them out of spare change.
>>
>>28022420
Here's a hint: not actually homeless
>>
>>28022354
http://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/11/27/homeless-man-l-machine-guns/
>>
>>28022338
Hardly vintage
Those are pretty clearly parts kit builds.
>>
>>28022420
OP here so many people like to discard their problems in the garbage I think he must have got them out of the dumpster.
>>
>>28022346
from the pictures they are vintage from ww2 probably a bring back from the European theatre and when he died his widow opened the footlocker and thought omg better dump those quick most people make un educated emotional decisions when dealing with a death in the family.
>>
>>28022420
Well, L.A. has basically been swimming in shitty illegal guns since the war on drugs and the war on legal gun ownership laid the double smack-down on Southern California. That place is genuinely the easiest place to get a functional firearm in the U.S.
>>
so you take him off the street, give him food a bed, shelter and medical coverage. Whos actually benefiting from him being off the streets again?
>>
>>28022899
This, he obviously isn't cooperating, so cops don't have a current address (or one at all, if his prints weren't on file.) so he's "homeless".

I'm sure this is an unlearned media euphemism for whatever term the cops actually used.
>>
>>28022995
From the pics they were clearly parts kits.
A Sten MkIII with tube perforations and made from seamless tubing simply was not something done. Same with the shit welding holding the trigger on instead of neat spot welds.
The other gun also looks to be a new tube section welded between the two end peices.
>>
>>28023026
Good eye I don't know much about stens but I know there where so many stens made by so many manufactures I could not say for certain that they where parts kits and the grease gun for end and wood grips look vintage to me but that was why I brought it here was for more insight.
>>
>>28022401
yeah that gun is goofy.
>>
>>28023152
It's not a grease gun, it's a CZ26. For a while you could get the parts kits for less than $100.
>>
>>28023012
What happens if you get picked up and refuse to tell them who you are? Lets say you don't have prints on file or a drivers license or anything.

How do they charge you? How can it end up on your record if they don't know who you are?
>>
>>28023321
http://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/11/27/homeless-man-l-machine-guns/ good question? in this case they where able to identify him and he had a felony and is now held on 160,000 bail or something crazy yes making a example out of him.
>>
>>28023321
I suppose they would just give you a number and
hold you indefinitely I know there are rites like due process and the rite to a fair trial but it depends on the situation.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.