[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

self defense with unregistered gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: motherfuckers.jpg (35KB, 629x293px) Image search: [Google]
motherfuckers.jpg
35KB, 629x293px
Guys i have a question and i dont know where to ask it so i will ask it here hoping you will understand. Where i live, you cant just have guns. so if you want one you got to buy one from the streets, and i want to buy one cause i rather kill an ISIS when i see em then just be behaded for being an 'infidel'
The thing is i want to make sure that if i have the gun, and i get caught by police, that i dont get blamed on for possible earlier kills that have been done with this pistol.
So my question is how do i clean a gun that i buy from the street in order to be safe to get caught with (exept for possesion of firearms)
Yeah, i rather get caught with a gun then without.
>>
>>27964994
Write your congressman and tell him your gun laws are shit. Then go out door to door with a well written argument and ask for signatures. After laws are changed because you went our and worked for it, go buy yourself a gun legally.

Tldr: don't be a nigger.
>>
>>27965050
Yeah, then get beheaded while asking for mommy government to please allow guns.
>>
Okay, say you get a gun and carry it. If guns are illegal, how are you going to learn to use it? How are you going to feed it?

Carrying isn't enough, you need to work on your practical shooting skills, clearing malfunctions, etc. If there are no legal ranges and no shops for buying ammo and supplies, how are you going to learn to defend yourself effectively?
>>
I think your best bet would be to get a new frame made. So get in good with a machinist, give him the blue pt prints_dimensions anfkd hope it fits the other parts of the gun you bought.
If its a brand new receiver there should be no serial number or anything associtaef with it.
>>
>>27965084

>how are you going to learn to use it

what is youtube

>how are you going to feed it

if he got the gun illegally i can only assume he can get ammo as well.
>>
>>27965084
He can probably buy ammo from whoever is selling the guns and he can just go out in the middle of nowhere to train.
>>
>>27965096
You don't develop muscle memory from watching youtube
>>27965099
If anon is somewhere in europe, I'm skeptical that there are any places "in the middle of nowhere" to go shooting out of earshot of nogunz informants

I'm not against gun ownership. I'm advocating thinking about the reality of owning a gun. Buying one and sticking it down your pants isn't a magical talisman that will keep ISIS away.
>>
File serials, get a new barrel and extractor, done
>>
>>27965123

you don't need muscle memory to defend yourself with a gun, any moron can point and shoot.
>>
>>27965123
>"If anon is somewhere in europe, I'm skeptical that there are any places "in the middle of nowhere" to go shooting out of earshot of nogunz informants"

Have you been to Europe?
>>
>>27965140
Oh Christ, this is how people get killed. I'm not even for his argument because there are plenty of places in Europe to shoot a gun away from prying eyes and ears but come the fuck on.
>>
File: 1446411208563.png (711KB, 1600x2162px) Image search: [Google]
1446411208563.png
711KB, 1600x2162px
>>27965096
>Youtube
>>
>>27964994
You need to get rid of the serial number or change it. Then you don't get caught. Since self defense with a firearm is probably a murder charge where you live, it's at least worth trying to run. In a paris style situation there will be a lot of chaos to get lost in.

Get a good iwb holster or make one so you don't print.

You do need to practice, but if dry firing drills and practicing drawing from your clothes is all you can do then do that.
>>
>>27965141
Yep. Germany, France, Denmark, Austria, Netherlands.

I grew up in Alaska so my perception is that there is no "middle of nowhere" in Europe. But I'm not saying he can't own a gun because he can't shoot it, I'm saying he should think about where he can go practice without getting ratted out by nogunz.
>>
>>27965150

you can learn how to do anything from youtube videos. and you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.
>>
>>27965192
Okay, I guess I'll become a professional golfer then.
You need to actually physically practice to be able to do something. Yes, there is a guide so you know what you're doing in theory, but you need trigger time to be competent in shooting. Don't kid yourself, all the hours you spent watching tacticool operators on YouTube amount to very little in reality if you don't actually train
>>
>>27965166
This, unless OP is in eastern poland or rural romania there is no way to shoot without people noticing it.
There are people everywhere.
>>
>>27965212

>implying a bunch of farmers out in the sticks are going to care if they hear gunshots
>implying they don't have guns of their own
>>
>>27965084
>what is youtube
>what is practicing dry firing
>what is training drawing your gun
>what is going in the middle of nowhere, firing a few rounds to make sure it works and then getting the fuck outta there
>>
>>27965149
You have a point honestly. He's not going to get into a roving firefight.
>>
>>27965277
>>27965288

so many people on /k/ seem to think that shooting a gun requires practice and dedication when guns were built for the sole purpose of not requiring practice or dedication to be proficient with.
>>
File: the fuck you say.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck you say.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
thanks guys im the one that posted this thread and i saw some okay answers
to the guy that asks me how i will feed it etc
i can get bullets too, and it will allso have a silencer so i can practically train anywhere
>>
>>27965294

>>27965277 here, all I'm saying is it's easy to practice inside your home drawing and dry firing, actually firing the gun with real ammunition is good but not needed, provided you test it to make sure the gun at least runs OK with the ammo you got. Those likely to be robbing or trying to kill you have no training and guess what, they still rob, threaten and kill people all day long without problems.
>>
>>27965317
>suppressors make guns super duper quiet like a mouse fart!
No, not at all
>>
i will be fine i just spoke to the dude that sells it and he told me that he can prove that it is new. by looking in the barrell to see if it has fired before, or something like that. Thnks anyways
>>
just spoke to the guy that is selling them and he told me he can prove that they have never been used by showing me the inside of the barell or something like that. so i think ill be okay
thanks anyways guys
>>
>>27965294
Relatively speaking, but they absolutely do require practice.
>>
damn double post. computer was acting up
>>
>>27965552
>>27965543

Godspeed eurobro
>>
>>27964994
Get good holster and practice drawing and dry firing, pick a screw on a light switch or some other small object and practice dry firing without the sights coming of target. Owning and especially using this gun will be treated as a felony, so you need to act accordingly. Put on nitrile gloves and glean the entire gun inside and out. That way if you need to ditch it, you only have to worry about wiping fingerprints off the outside. If the gun is semi auto, be sure to put on gloves and scrub the bullets with alcohol. and then never touch your carry ammo without gloves. the last thing you want is bullet casings with your fingerprints all over them lying around a crime scene. Personally I wouldn't remove the serial numbers. if the pistol is being bought undr the counter, it is definately not registered you you and so the numbers won't really matter. Also, if anybody ever sees your gun, the fact that the serial numbers have been filed off will immediately cause them to suspect you are up to no good.
>>
>>27965345
kek'd
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.