[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VZ58 AND AK47 THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: image:43015.png (223KB, 655x432px) Image search: [Google]
image:43015.png
223KB, 655x432px
So which rifle is the best one to get and please don't be messing around kicking over posts and all for all I wanna know is what is the best to get or should I just get both?

I really like them both but I want to know which one is actually best to have when everyone bends over and starts using the fan as the toilet if you actually smart enough to know what I mean?

Anyhow anyway let's cut the talk and get to the topic so which one should I get first or both or whatever post what you wanna post friend!
>>
>>27944916
do you want a short stroke piston or a long stroke piston?
>>
>>27944935
Short, long, anything friend anything that works best and find of almighty for I like a rifle that is true to the name and fun on the field for I am a man of excitement of mind and heart and I never felt great then ever.
>>
>>27944959
Are you on crack?
>>
>>27944993
Nope
>>
>>27944916
are AKs or VZs more popular in your location?

get the more popular one, for aftermarket, spare parts, mags, etc.
>>
>>27945011
I really don't know friend

Lots of guns lots of ammo lots of fun toys of all kinds comes through stores and pawnshops but I do know lots of AK47 goes around through my place of all locations but I like to hear all of your thoughts and mind for I am a very honest man of voice and words.
>>
>>27944916
I can't speak for vz2008s too much, only handled one once and it was ok, seemed to do everything mine does, just not as nice overall.
But my cz vz with fixed stock is hands down the rifle I like more than any other I've held. It's not even a close competition. It feels like it just aims faster for me and is more comfortable.
I think aks are more fun to collect, but if I have to pick one gun to take with me everywhere as the best jack of all trades, master of most, the vz is it.
>>
File: 1433611780840.jpg (414KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1433611780840.jpg
414KB, 1440x1080px
>a rifle that hasn't seen much change in ~58 years with little to no aftermarket
>already assuming you're getting a century so expect the trigger to be shit

or
>a modernized rifle like pic with cheap, plentiful mags and large amount of aftermarket and spare parts

Really it's up to you and how you're going to use it. Keep in mind I'm not talking about AKMs which is the appropriate comparison to a vz58 in my opinion. vz's are more of a niche gun unless you live in the czech republic which I heavily doubt
>>
>>27945058
>>27945042 here
aks like you posted are the one style that might put them on more even grounds for me
>>
>>27945042
Yeah friend yeah post like that is the post I like of hearing lots and lots.

Honest to all honesty I never shot the AK47 or the VZ58 but I held one in my favorite store one time and by all almighty it was nice to hold that in your hands.

I like about the rifle because you know by desighn it was built to go bangy bang everytimey time you pully pull that triggy trigger friend!

But honestly I like the part how you can reload the VZ58 like an SKS with the stripper clips for it due to the built designed.

>>27945058
Never been to the country never once live in the country but I hear guns of all kinds comes from that country and I know what you talk and post friend.

I like a gun to go take to camping, hiking, range fun, fishing and fun stuff.
>>
>>27945080
>But honestly I like the part how you can reload the VZ58 like an SKS with the stripper clips for it due to the built designed.
That's primarily the way I load mine outside the house. I think it's more fun, and it's far easier to carry strippers in my pockets etc.
>>
Why are you talking like as though your really on crack?
>>
>>27945107
I don't know what you mean but I have been sick from the devil's hell fever after my long visit stay in Texas.

I got a sore throat and I been coughing up and beyond and my eyes been watering and my noes is all plugged up and running but I tell you what I always find things to be happy about and that is I like enjoying life no matter how bad it gets friend!
>>
Would love to get my hands on a real cz vz58, but they seem to be hard to find and super expensive. Guess I'll have to settle for the vz2008
>>
>>27945154
Hmm haven't heard much on the different models of the VZ58 rifle.

What is the difference of the two you speak of?

Not to sound naive about it but I'm little naive about what your talking about.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Chopper of course,
>>
>>27944916
an AK
>inb4 hurrwhyimmanewtripfromfagtown

century built VZ58s used to be a steal when they came with 5 mags and were priced at $400. Now when you can buy a zastava AK for 450 with mags and a Century VZ58 is $500 with 2 mags and aftermarket entirely controlled by the kikes at CZ-USA it straight up isn't worth it unless you have a poorfag CZechnology collection
>>
>>27945154
>Guess I'll have to settle for the vz2008
Don't get too down, I still prefer it to similarly priced aks.
>>27945173
>What is the difference of the two you speak of?
The vz2008 is built from used parts kits, and it shows.
The action is very gritty as if you're running 2 sheets of sandpaper against eachother, and the parts don't fit as well so it's not as easy to take apart etc. The folder stock may also have some wobble you wouldn't experience on a new vz58.
The action on a vz58 is smooth as butter, everything is fit just as it should be. The safety switch moves forard to go into "fire" which makes more sense on a semi auto rifle since it lands your finger right on the trigger pretty much. The 2008 goes backwards. And the barrel is chromed lined.
>>27945219
>kikes at CZ-USA
czechpoint-usa are the kikes, cz-usa imported them first and for a lot less
>>
>>27945223
Thanks for the explanation on the difference.

Now where would I find a VZ58 that is not a satire rifle like you describe one?
>>
Just get both you crazy fuck
>>
>>27945320
Maybe I should.
>>
Is this guy actually fucking asking which rifle to get?

What the fuck man what are you twelve?
>>
>>27945408
Nothing wrong with asking every now and then.
>>
Thread is kill
>>
Well it was a nice time talking with you folks but I must go to sleep for it is late for my time now but I do hope on getting both rifles once I get the money of right amount to get the rifles I plan on getting.

Goodnight everyone!
>>
>>27944935
Whats the difference ._.
>>
>>27944916
VZ2008 a shit.

Cheap AKs a shit (especially zastavas)

You're basically looking at spending a grand on either a real vz58 or an arsenal AK. You're too kid to have been around when good AKs were $300.

That being said if you value commonality and aftermarket, AK. If you value saved weight, VZ. Ergos are not better on the VZ as many claim, the selector is still on the wrong side.
>>
OP sounds like a crazy person

I don't trust OP especially the way he talks and hoe he doesn't even say any curse words
>>
File: taliho.jpg (113KB, 530x982px) Image search: [Google]
taliho.jpg
113KB, 530x982px
>>27944916
the vz aftermarket isnt too too bad, the only bitch about the thing is mounting optics.

theyre really popular in canada.
>>
>>27945251
>Now where would I find a VZ58 that is not a satire rifle like you describe one?
http://www.gunbroker.com/Semi-Auto-Rifles/BI.aspx?Keywords=vz58
d'technik rifles are the ones you're looking for
>>
>>27946918
sorry, i just looked at all the listings
the only decent ones are the ungodly expensive ones and you'd still want to replace the crap furnature
the one decently priced one is a CA compliant POS,
guess you'll just have to wait for more to be imported, get on czechpoint-usa's mailing list so you'll be notified like I am
>>
Is there something odd about op you guys?
>>
File: x39 1.jpg (293KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
x39 1.jpg
293KB, 1280x960px
Both are best
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.