[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steroids in the Military

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: _20151118_194642.jpg (129KB, 1065x1064px) Image search: [Google]
_20151118_194642.jpg
129KB, 1065x1064px
Are steroids popular in the armed forces? And for what reason?

Pic related is a former Royal Marine and although I can't be certain I'm pretty sure there's some roids there.
>>
the only form of synthetic testosterone that guy looks like he is on is the semen that his boyfriend squirts into his anus
>>
>>27921305
yes, while i was in a knew multiple people who roided. it doesnt show up on a piss test and getting big is thoroughly part of the culture.

unsure what this has to do with /k/ however.
>>
>>27921305
yea 1/6 (marine infantry unit) was geared up throughout their entire MEU and in Djibouti and I know it gets around in small circles within the military. who cares m8
>>
>>27921305
Can't speak for other nations/military branches, but the USAF specifically condemns "illicit" use of the steroids. However, it won't test for it in the random piss tests they do. You can see that there are some guys that obviously do it and if they're smart they won't admit to it and they'll continue serving like normal. They are usually doing jobs that aren't sensitive about steroids. Like you will never a pilot who's jacked on steroids because if something goes wrong, they do all kinds of blood and urine tests. Even if it's not related to the incident, your ass is grass if you pop hot for 'roids.
>>
>>27921305
>I can't be certain I'm pretty sure there's some roids there.
why? he doesn't look very big
>>
>>27921305

OP's friend must get pussy by the boat load.

Or cock if that's his thing.
>>
>>27921765
>implying military homosexuality isnt an integral part of /k/ culture
>>
>>27924032
>room checks

gotta gtfo so i can tren hard
>>
>>27921305

i am not american so i cannot talk for them, but

Are steroids popular in the armed forces?

yes, for never going to be deployed wanna be touch guy

for a soldier, no
you job is to drag a lot of heavy shit in harsh conditions, heat, cold, rain,

pure muscle mass is not only undesirable, but harmful, endurance is the name of them game

and what you think happens to your body when i said hard condition you use supplement that tends to fuck with your hearth ?
>>
>>27921305
This is now a /RangerGeneral/
Ask ricky
>>
>>27924222
>implying almost half of all SOF arentry roiding
>implying that 40yr old team daddy on that SF documentary benching 405 is natty whike on deployment
>>
>>27924272
i don't know,
and nether do you

and how from military in general we went to sof in 3.2 sec?
>>
>>27924044
thats probably the biggest misconception about roids. since we see body builders that have biceps the size of basketballs people assume that roid are also that big. I personally wouldnt want to be as big as a body builder but I know a lot of people who roid just enough to look like the guy in OP or even smaller and more ripped. just depends on the person m80
>>
>>27924202
keep it in your car lol unless you have to keep it refrigerated. idk havent hoped in gear yet...yet
>>
>>27924306
>thats probably the biggest misconception about roids
I'm well aware you don't have to look like a body builder if you use roids. but there's nothing about that guy that instantly screams out that he's using them. I think OP is just a jealous faggot
>>
>>27921305
POGs do it but nobody who is going to deploy does it

they know that once they deploy they wont be able to get a decent supply of roids before shipping because that would be so fucking obvious and once they run out in country theyre SOL and will go through all those nice withdrawls, plus if you get a round through you and SURPRISE YOU HAVE ROIDS IN YOUR SYSTEM youre getting fucked, the cons vastly outweight the pros

POGs know theyre just going to be sitting on their ass and have all the time in the world to supply their habit and workout, most who do roids envy anybody who has gone on a combat deployment and want to do the whole "HURR LOOK AT ME IM A BIGGER GUY THAN U AND UR A PUSSY 4 IT LOL" shit
>>
>>27924320
Only peptides and hgh need t be refrigerated. Whats the rule with peotides? They're legal in natural bodybuilding but a gray area. I wonder what happens if command catches you with them
>>
>>27924044
This.
>Takes steroids
>His gym routine is still just curls and bench
>>27924233
Ricky has already confirmed that steroids are common in 75th and some other SOCOM units. He said nobody cares as long as you don't get caught, which is not too often, but not completely unoften either, and then it's a RFS if you do get caught.
>>
>>27924295
Roids are common in SOF because they help keep them in really good shape. BTW the help recover and build the type of muscle you train. If you do endurance training you build more of your slow twitch muscles which will help
>>
>>27924342
Wrong. Guys roid on deployment all the time. My buddy in the 75th said a SEAL in his task force showed him like $500 with of steroids in his cubby he was takinh, along with half his platoon
>>
Aus Inf here. Yes they are popular. But no more popular then it would be in any other group of young men obssed with fitness and given a large dispoable income.
Our random tests don't pick up roids but if you get guge fast they will "randomly" select you for the extra test. Which is expensive so it doesn't happen very often.
On deployment the rate of use increases becuase its easy to get fron the yanks we are alwaus deployed next too. And people get away with it because testing doesn't happen as much over seas, most likely due to a legitimate fear of how many people will test positve to weed.
>>
>>27924295
Yea thats the joke. It's a ranger general cause its all about steroids
>>
>>27924306
Lance Armstrong juiced.not just blood doping or EPO but steroids too
>>
File: Mr. Bateman.jpg (21KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Mr. Bateman.jpg
21KB, 600x300px
>>27924233
Greetings. My name is Patrick Bateman™, and I have contacted you for important matters.

I have taken notice to your post. It is of high quality™, but it's not the contents of the post that I'm interested by, it's the post-number.

Your post-number is unlike any other that I've ever seen. It is unique, as no other will ever obtain your distinct strand of numbers, but that is not the only unique thing about it.

Look at the numbers at the very end. Take a close look at them, and you might even realize it, too. Your post-number has ended in repeating digits, that is why I am contacting you.

I don't want to seem like a bother, as I understand that you're very busy crafting hundreds of quality™ posts such as the one I am replying to, but this is a matter more important than posts. It's a matter of life and death.

Here on /k/, it is the most important rule of all that repeating digits much be checked and kek'd, that is why I am contacting you. I am here to check and kek your repeating digits, for it is a matter of religious importance.

So, after all this patience and discussion, I will now check your repeating digits. Here I go: #Checked

Now that your repeating digits have been checked by me, it is now time for me to leave. I cannot spend all day checking your repeating digits, no matter how much I love them. The reason? More digits must be checked.
>>
>>27921305

> Roid delts
> Taking selfies = inflated ego

Yup, he's on gear.
>>
>>27924394
Imagine what the chinks are giving to their soldiers to enhance them, those bastards embrace that kind of shit rather than make it illegal.
>>
>>27921305
IDF here
not that i know of, they don't pay us enough to afford them anyways
>>
>>27924202
Plenty of ways around this.

>hide your shit in another unassuming container
>wait til you get approved to live off-base
>have someone you know store your shit
>if you are living in accompanied housing on-base, they don't regularly inspect your shit
>don't keep any at all in your possession and see a someone who stocks it or even administers it

Only idiots actually keep in it the barracks in plain sight.
>>
File: 1439508508320.jpg (80KB, 743x852px) Image search: [Google]
1439508508320.jpg
80KB, 743x852px
>>27921305

He's really not that big for the assumption of steroids, OP.

Also yes roids are common within the military along with any other drug.

Was stationed with 4th I.D. at Ft. Carson Colorado, some of the Infantry guys out from 1/8th there were doing it and got caught stupidly.

How steroids were seen and treated by most of everyone seemed pretty nonchalant or useless.

I mean, you can get as big as you want but that isn't going to stop a bullet or an IED - SOF/Ranger or not as well.

The guys in my platoon who were juicing were the fuckers on profile who couldnt run worth shit on their PT test but were buddy buddy with the PL and would always disappear to the gym all the time.

Practicality vs. looks. Using the SOF guys or Rangers as a plus for steroids is irrelevant since it's not like you'd have a high chance making it through their schools anyway, even with juice.
>>
>>27924222
>because the only thing steroids do are make you big

Well, there's some yurogay education at work everyone
>>
>>27921305
>what is us marine corps
>>
What's funny is I'm about to pin right now, just warming up the oil.
>>
>>27924202
>gotta gtfo so i can tren hard
Stealth sachets, friend. Either that or just get a script from an endo.
>>
>>27921305
To increase performance by a mile. Many people take steroids to pass stuff like Hell Week or other crazy SF boot camps.
>>
>>27927982
I don't think I've ever known anyone who's used AAS to make it through selection. It's something you do once you're already in.
>>
>>27921365
/thread
>>
>>27928005
You're a low-tier Ranger. Even a bum could pass Ranger selection bud.
>>
File: 1447020053189.gif (4MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1447020053189.gif
4MB, 360x270px
>>27928068
>>
>>27927877

[muffled laughter in the distance]
>>
>>27928286
ayy bby, what it do
>>
>former royal marine
Former royal faggot

But yeah it's common, usually POGs do it but if you do need muscle or of ur skull town mode and it's necessary and ur not gonna over do it than by all means, for guys mostly on deployment who carry big shit
>>
>>27928649

All good, just packing up and getting ready to move at the moment. You?
>>
>>27924390
>guys on deployment
>single out the 2 very specific units that have <3 month deployments, have almost no higher oversight, and an effectively unlimited operational budget
>all the time
>less than 0.1% of the military even falls into those categories
>all the time
>less than 1% of that 0.1% use steroids
>all the time
Are you motherfucking retarded?
>>
>>27927564
Half a cup of white rice and some soy sauce, coupled with 14hrs of backbreaking labor?
>>
>>27927734
A fighting force full of 5'5" tall, 130lb beaners and pencil-thin niggers, the lot of which really don't speak fluent English?

Pretty much the only people that juice in the Marines are junior (white) officers straight out of OCS/Academy due to the absolutely horrendously rigorous physical regimen those places have. Once they hit the fleet nobody cares and nobody can afford it any more after they blow all their money on booze and whores.
>>
>>27924342
Dyel detected
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 683x1024px
>>27921305
Oh yea they are. I have 2 ex-marines who served together in my office, short little manlets but they holy shit are they roided, temper and everything.

The funny thing is they don't even try to hide it, they told me what website they use to order the shit, apparently everyone did it in the sandbox.
>>
>>27929633

Is that USMC or Royal Marines?
>>
>>27921305
Going from his traps he most certainly is.
>>
>>27929648
These guys were USMC, supply truck drivers oddly enough
>>
>>27924172
>implying it's not the best part
>>
>>27930078
whats so odd about that, supply fags are always doing manual labor, I was a diesel mechanic and fucked my shit up from all the awkward pumps and generators we lifted by hand.
>>
>>27928076
Ayy Ricardo, are ranger deployments picking up now that all of this shit is going on?

Or it that opsexy
>>
>>27924339
probably lol, I got accused of using steroids for the first time a month ago. this TURBO manlet (like 5'1) with a pony tail just wouldnt let off me in a bar, he kept trying to show me the bushido code and how I need to stop cutting my hair, using deodorant and stop focusing on my body and start treating women like shit. I thought I was gunna swing on him since he really started pushing it but in his drunken state he just stumbled to a man and his wife enjoying a beer to bug them. according to everyone at the bar hes always like that.
>>
>>27921305
Yes. Two squad leaders in my platoon couldn't fit into their kits because they were fucking huge. One of them also fell out of a 6k infil because it was leg day. They both got fired.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.