[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mapping out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

So....
ISIS claiming to have operatives in 15 states, where in the states do you think the targets will be?

>Michigan here
hoping for Detroit
>>
>>27917319
>hoping for Detroit

Nignogs get upset if anyone but themselves are fucking up the 'hood.

Survival expectancy of a snowflake in a blast furnace.
>>
>>27917319
well I live in manchester nh, and muslims are being imported, I heard them celebrating with sand nigger music the night of the terrorist attack in france, these people aren't peaceful.

they are all terrorists, and they really are a threat to society.
>>
>>27917319
>Michigan
>Not Dearborn
>>
>>27917340
That's the point, though. You get to witness a full on war between snackbars and gang bangers. Don't forget the popcorn!
>>
>>27917319
Oklahoma here
>Langston pls

They're the only significant blue holdout in our state.
>>
I know Georgia is one that's been heavily rumored to have ISIS operations.
>>
>>27917319
I've heard they're here in Texas. When it happens it's going to happen all at 1 time I believe, complete chaos. Then our faggot president will enact martial law. It's all in the works and has been in the works for years. What do you think all these military choppers performing exercises in u.s. cities were about???

A war on u.s. soil will cripple the u.s. economy. We're in for hard times. Then you have these states with their gun buy back and surrender programs, fucking nuts.
>>
>>27917319
Sports stadiums, possibly large factories. The NFL is a great target right now though. 60,000+ overweight, out of shape people all on one place - probably rack up a good body count just in the stampede. Similar deal with college ball and it is less likely to be heavily protected.
>>
>>27919725
Oh and freeways around large military bases. Those are guaranteed to be a clusterfuck of slow moving, unarmed targets for hours each day.
>>
>>27919640
hahaha holy shit you people
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (54KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
54KB, 800x480px
>>27919758
Keep being a fat fuck with your sloth habits. Here's a good book for you to read anom.
>>
File: Holland_Tunnel_Entrance.jpg (2MB, 1800x1215px) Image search: [Google]
Holland_Tunnel_Entrance.jpg
2MB, 1800x1215px
>>27917319

Seriously?

1. Lincoln or Holland Tunnel. Due to ARCgate Amtrak's Hudson Tunnel is rapidly deteriorating (thanks to Sandy) and there is no replacement. Should it fail, all those NJT and Amtrak commuters will be forced to use buses while repair work can be done (and the new Gateway Tunnels built). This will take at least five years to complete if started right now. Meanwhile the Lincoln/Holland Tunnels would overcrowd. All it takes is a 50 foot container full of fertilizer to put them out of service. Shutting either tunnel (2x tubes per tunnel) down would be a mess and would fuck up the area really bad. Even if the tunnels aren't collapsed, fires would readily suffocate everyone inside.

2. The 14th Street Bridges, specifically the WMTA one. Blowing it up (say via a suicide boat) fucks with everyone's commute in the area especially legislative aides headed to the Pentagon Complex. Bonus points if the VRE/Amtrak/NS bridge is also taken out. No NS bridge means that coal going to the big power plant east of DC has to be rerouted north through the NEC causing Amtrak delays.

3. The hills above Silicon Valley. Due to the extended Drought everything is dried out. All it takes is a few fires to bring the bay area to it's knees. Doing so kills or otherwise messes with a lot of smart people/movers and shakers in the tech industry. Most of Cal-Fire's forces are upstate and would take 2-3 hours to show up whilst local fire crews would be overwhelmed. A single arsonist could do an insane amount of damage. Same for the LA hills.

4. The Transbay Tube, between SF and Oakland CA. Putting it out of service (but not necessarily destroying it) again destroys commutes for the local area. Given the logistics of the bay above, repairing or replacing it would be a huge clusterfuck too.

5. One WTC. Though this would be a hard target to bomb via truck.

Only the latter two require suicide bombers. The rest can be done remotely with just improvised explosives.

>rate
>>
>>27919640

>Then our faggot president will enact martial law.

No he won't. Firstly Obama isn't that competent and secondly Congress would lick him. More likely he'd cry about how there needs to be "more peace and respect for Islam" whilst he tries to push gun control.

Obama is a dipshit, always has been. The fact that ISIS exists is proof of his incompetence. There's no larger conspiracy here from the White House, they're in the final year and have no time left anyway.
>>
>>27919921
Still to this day I rue the fact that I live in a country dumb enough to elect that Monkey into office.

And living in a predominantly conservative state I'm still reminded every day that there are still people out there who think he's doing a good job of being president.

FTGE.
>>
>>27919921
In a year I'm sure he can do a lot of damage on gun control. Executive order, what does he care hell be out the door.
>>
>>27917319

There is already a thread about this, as well as the list that isis claimed to have ppl in.
>>
>>27919905
>3. The hills above Silicon Valley.
Wildland fires are a vastly underutilized weapon.
>>
>>27919939

People weren't dumb. Obama got into office because Bush fucked up bad. But for what it's worth, the Democrats managed to be dumber in that they lost their supermanority in 2010, a redistricting year. As a result no matter what happens Congress (and most states) will be GOP for the foreseeable future.

>>27919943

I doubt Obama is that brazen, especially when EOs can be taken to court. Even when they do the job they're intended to do they are a bandaid solution. He has no real power if Congress isn't backing him.
>>
>>27919943

obama isn't some sort of super-villein, he's a dumbass that somehow found his way into the white house

he can't do much because he's a fucking idiot. What could he even do? He didn't do anything following sandy vagina and he won't do anything now
>>
>>27917319

the new wtc path station hopefully
>>
>>27917809
Manchester....broooo
I'm on the outskirts of nashua and I'm having a bit of a panic about the holiday stroll
>>
>>27918926
>full on war between snackbars and gang bangers

Implying ISIS has more than 5 guys there.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.