[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHTF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: open gates.png (400KB, 877x545px) Image search: [Google]
open gates.png
400KB, 877x545px
15 days after the SHTF, a sprawling mob from a nearby city is ransacking your rural town.

Your farmhouse isn't a fortress and you don't have nearly enough fire power. Do run out the back with a small backback and your rifle or do you try to beat the odds and protect your property.

Pic sort of related. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>27914810
Hi /pol/
>>
>>27914843
This completely /k/ related. How would you protect your property in such a situation?

Or maybe we should make more AR threads because they are so interesting.
>>
>>27914900
I live in a rural agricultural district. Are you kidding me? Everyone here owns guns and uses them regularly. Interesting enough property crime is near zero. It would be a massacre of a random mob if they tried to ransack homes here.
>>
>>27914810
This is why I like living 300 miles from the nearest urban area.
>>
I live in a small suburb about 30 miles from the nearest large city. That city is filled with the typical unsavory folk associated with cities.

Luckily, I'm not unprepared. My block is filled with like-minded individuals. We all have a large stockpile of guns, ammo, and food. If a true world without law were to happen, my neighborhood would band together and fight off the mob.

Don't forget, you're not facing a Japanese banzai charge. You're facing a mob that's crazed and trying to survive. Running into gunfire is not how you survive.
>>
I'm Too far off the beaten path for a random mob to find.

I do have a few neighbors though. We could hold our own for a while.
Then out the back and into the woods. I live next to 20 square miles of wooded land, so hiding shouldn't be to hard.
I plan to dig a little hiding spot a mile in. That way I can stash some stuff JIC.
>>
>>27914900
>Or maybe we should make more AR threads because they are so interesting.
i like that idea
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 700x525px
>>27914900
>>27914810

>Evening, gentlemen.

Given advanced warming I would scatter items across my lawn to make the house look pre looted. Hopefully discouraging any potential snoopers.

Next I would barricade the entire front of the house. To include moving my vehicles behind the steel gate, securing it wih chains and covering the vehicles with tarps.

Then, I would booby trap all doors and widows on the ground floor of the front, followed by moving the family heirloom dining table into the hallway, leaning it onto its side and wedging it in between the modest yet sturdy support columns.

Then I would have my position at the barricade in the hallway, far enough in that I can not be seen nor engaged from the street, even with the front door open.

Water and MREs under the stairs, additional firing positions in the upstairs windows and weapons and ammo all around.

Hopefully my biggest concern would be boredom.

>Thoughts?
>>
>>27914810
>and you don't have nearly enough fire power
Who the hell do you think we are?
>>
>>27915425
This seems like a pretty decent idea.

Until they throw a molotov cocktail in your house
>>
>>27915236
Found you Sootch.... back to YouTube with you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.